• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ignite me a spark, set ablaze the fury. [PV]

Valkyriesm

*tumbles around*
a. notresvace
mood
awaiting

outfit
casual dress

date
spring 2025
Old habits died hard, and they were never faithful - the ring on her finger had little meaning but an ersatz of an affinity that was expected of them for propriety in the eyes of this high, stifling society. Reverting to an arduous relationship behind closed doors at most, nothing much changed between them besides the move to America and the child she bore months into their marriage. Naturally, the young mother's days grew busier. As the child grew, so did the unspoken tension between them. It was only a year later that they made a mutual plan to sever their relationship in a manner that threaded around the infamy that the judgemental society delivered with gossip like wildfire. To gain their sympathy instead of scorn. In a month, her husband was gone, and for a while, she mourned in a farce over the death they perceived to be her husband's.

Eventually, word moved on to the next new thing, leaving her in peace with her daughter. Aurelia could finally wipe away her dishearted guise; she had never been happier in a long while. But this lasted only for a few months before she found her in-laws at the doorstep and herself in a tangled mess of things. This was not how she foresaw the events unfolding, yet she would be lying to say she hadn't expected it at the very least. And as things escalated, Aurelia grew increasingly frantic and distressed. Desperate times called for very desperate measures, she sent a letter out to him, and it wasn't her ex-husband a continent away that it was addressed to. With the letter sent out In the month of March, if she were in luck, he would be in the Scottish Highlands for a few weeks in Spring.

Aurelia would wait, at the tea shop in the less busy hours of an early weekday evening, sitting patiently with her eye on the entrance. It had been a long time. Things had ended far from on a good note the last time they met.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Graduation was just around the corner and time at school went, faster than one might expect. The world would soon be like that of the author's oyster, yet it seemed they were not the one prying the oyster open to discover all of the wonders, but instead they were the pearl trapped inside, getting ripped violently from its comfort and safety.

A violent gasp escaped a figure, more specifically a young man that sat up swiftly in his bed. What had made him so frightful as to have woken up in a cold sweat? A simple exhale followed by a string of Russian cuss-words was the response that made their way out of his mouth as his gaze settled upon the clock on his nightstand. 30 minutes. A groan of the mattress was heard as he shifted to a standing position and shuffling of feet across the carpeted floor before calming to a halt. The man ran a hand through his loose curls, still slightly damp from the shower he had conducted prior to his fitful nap. His eyes gazed up and down once in the mirror that faced in front of him as he stood in the doorway of his bathroom which was conveniently attached to his bedroom. A fitted white button up and black slacks made up his otufit which was accompanied by a silver wrist watch and sleek black loafers. An internal voice teased him, he looked as if he was going to a mix between a date and a business meeting. He sighed, turning away from the mirror before he scrutinized himself more. With a quick grab and spritz of his sandal and cinnamon scented cologne, he'd grab his tan over coat from the nearby coat rack, quickly pulling it on and proceeding down the stairs and out of his house.

Hands stuffed in the pocket of his over coat, he'd walk with purpose towards the given location. His nerves were spiking, hands leaving his pockets more than once to ruffle his hair, a nervous habit that he kept with him through is adolescence. Finally, he arrived to the spot he was told to arrive at, right on time by the looks of it as he cast a glance at his wrist watch. He'd swing open the door and of course, a little bell sounded, alerting anyone inside of his presence. It was rather empty, with a few stragglers chattering absentmindedly, but not for long. His eyes quickly landed on her. The room became entirely empty then and the breath he had been silently holding seemed to have escaped. Avoiding the agape, idiotic look, he clenched his jaw and strode over to her, keeping his posture and manners in check self-conciously. Taking a deep breath he'd sit down and look up into her smoldering, dark eyes one of his favorite features about her. So mysterious and yet so telling. Snapping from his thoughts, he clasped his hands together, leaning slightly forward, perhaps for her to know he was serious or for his cologne to waft off him and entice her.
"Aurelia."
He paused, letting her name roll off her tongue for what felt like a century since he had last said that sweet word.
"I received your letter."

Spring 2025

Milosh

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
a. notresvace
mood
awaiting

outfit
casual dress

date
spring 2025
Alas, through the doors, he arrived. The corners of her lips tilted upwards in a gentle smile in greeting as he approached. Oh boy. While not much of his appearance had changed since she'd last seen him a year and a half ago, it was fairly disconcerting that the entirety of his features was on such parity to someone she held so dear to. Aurelia shifted in her seat, adjusting her posture. The scent that wafted off him was intensely pleasant - almost distractingly so. If he was under the impression that she summoned him for a frivolous date - which he surely was, he stood to be corrected.

"Good to see you again, Milosh," The young woman said. Of course, with how things were left between them, this was merely for pleasantries sake. "So you did; Thank you for coming." She would start with a purposeful formality to her words, perhaps to cloud away the apprehension she harboured in regard to the impending information she was about to divulge. Her lips pursed into a thin line as she thought - there was no denying that she was tense. After what transpired between them, it only made sense. "Shall we talk over some tea?" With the raise of her hand, the waiter was beckoned over. Perhaps this was a date after all.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Upon seeing the smile that crested across her lips once his presence greeted her, his old, usual cocky smirk slid onto his face.
"So you are happy to see me again? Good, I'm glad, the same goes to you."
He paused, as the waiter was beckoned over to their table. He placed his order, cinnamon tea and a fruit danish and his eyes hovered on the waiter as Aurelia placed her order as well before shifting back to the woman in question as the waiter disappeared out of sight.
"You thank me for coming, yet did you think I wouldn't come when you beckon me? I would have to have half the mind to not show up when you summon me to grace your presence."
His hands would fold neatly atop the table, keeping the formalities between him as it was merely respectful.
"So, the letter was very, vauge per say. What is it you have brought me here to discuss? I hope nothing terrible has happened to you."
A frown would appear on his lips, twitching in displeasure at the thought. It had been awhile since they last spoke let alone seen each other, and they hadn't left off on good terms. She could've been ripping into him, something he was sure she had meant to do, and he honestly wouldn't be surprised if she still did. A year ago he was reckless, had been selfish and caused a lot of hurt. He felt guilty, rather he was guilty but still hadn't owned up to his actions.

His gaze flickered up to Aurelia, her captivating blue eyes swirling in their usual, mysterious ways. It always irritated him, how he could read nearly every other person except her. But, judging by her body language, manners and posture, their discussion would be something more serious. This somehow made him feel more eerie than if she were to be angry at him. The mystery behind the letter and their meeting was deeper than he might've anticipated, and a pit slowly formed in his stomach. Just what exactly was he here for? What had he gotten himself into with this girl?

Spring 2025

Milosh

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

a. notresvace
mood
awaiting

outfit
casual dress

date
spring 2025
No, she wasn't. If she could, she would never have met up with him. The way he came in here with the same attitude and an amorous play of words without an ounce of remorse was mildly infuriating. To grace in her presence - while she would prefer not to spend a moment in his, that it alone reminded her of her own depravities and teenage ludicrousness. "Didn't think you had the nerve after what you did," She mumbled under her breath; the thoughts went tumbling from her lips before she realised. She winced slightly at her own words; she could only hope that he hadn't heard. Getting on his inflated ego wasn't such a good idea when she needed his help.

Aurelia would jump right into the topic of conversation he offered and away from her small slip-up. "My husband passed a few months ago, actually." her voice lowered solemnly. It never felt right to lie about it blatantly, yet she did it without much remorse; it was easier knowing the truth, unlike the oblivious family members and friends of her husband who truly lamented, which she only feigned to do. She hadn't been too disclosed about the fact when they were still on fairly good terms, so Milosh should have figured about the betrothal, surely. ""I'm sorry to dapper the mood. I've asked you here to-" She paused, her gaze avoiding his and lips pursing again, apprehensive of divulging such a piece of information. There was no turning back if she did - actually, there was with a simple oblivation spell, but such would be reserved as a last resort if things got messy enough to see fit.

Fortunately for her, the waiter came, serving them their orders, and she fell silent for a while as she took her time pouring her tea. She was procrastinating the inevitable. "I have a child, Milosh. She's barely a year old, and losing her Father has been especially hard for her." She explained. A child of such an age would not grasp the concept of death and loss, and Hadrian had been her Father, and it was he who she wanted on some days more than she did her Mother. "My in-laws have been plaguing me. They've recently been demanding custody over her. They say she has Zuheir blood and should belong directly under their house. I'm at a loss - it is me against an entire family and associating clans to top it off.."

"Which is why I've asked you here. You see... my baby is no Zuheir, she doesn't have a drop of their blood in her veins." It was ambiguously phrased, but she hoped he was intelligent enough to connect the dots.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

The joke he had mentioned perhaps took a turn for the worse as she hinted at his previous actions with a brow raised and lips drawn in a tight, unamused line after she had mumbled something just out of ear shot, granted he could piece together more or less what she might have mumbled. Her features then quickly shifted to that of a serious manner and the following words that left her lips, made his eyebrows shoot up in surprise at the statement.
"What a mood dampener, yet you decide to tell me this now? How come?"
She apologized for making the mood less than comfortable and continued on with the news, of which he thought couldn't get any worse, yet here he was getting proven wrong. Then tension seemed to build that much was for sure. Just as she was about to spill the news, the waiter came back and set down their orders. He'd offer a quick thanks, while his piercing brown eyes said otherwise, making the waiter scamper off to the other side of the small shop. His hands slid around the teacup, using the warmth to soothe his nerves, not yet bringing the cup to his lips as he was afraid of his potential actions depending on the severity of the news. And then she shared.

A child. She had a child. One year old. It wasn't his right to know, yet he felt betrayed. It was a good thing he hadn't taken a drink, else he would've spit out his drink. On the other hand, his grip tightened around the teacup. Instead he took a deep breath, eyelashes fluttering shut.
"Auri- I'm sorry to hear that."
Was the response surprising for him in the moment, given previous actions and relations with the woman? Perhaps. But he knew deep down what she needed right now was support. He paused to say anything more, seeing that she had more to stay, his lips would seal, grip still tight around the cup in front of him. The situation went from bad to worse as she continued to explain the awkward situation she was put in not only with raising a young child at her age but the custody and laws that went with it.
"What do you mean it's not of their descent? Aurelia the child is a year old, you'd surely know by now or not."
An unamused sigh escaped his lips.
"Look, what if it's.. Lysander's? You know the guy you used me as a distraction for because you were absolutely distraught over."
Milosh lightly frowned at the idea. Lysander was not his favorite person in the world, for a number of reasons that he could go into detail for but decided against. Still, something about the way she phrased it threw him off. It was as if she was implying that it was his.. but that couldn't be right. He'd try to connect the dates in his head, and it was disturbingly evident to him now that there was a possibly.

His knuckles bore white, squeezing the tea cup in his hand, nearly trembling.

"Aurelia, look me dead in the eyes. Is she mine?"

Spring 2025

Milosh

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
a. notresvace
mood
awaiting

outfit
casual dress

date
spring 2025
While she thought that time might heal, it still hurt to hear. Aurelia really wished he hadn't brought up that name. The memories came crashing upon her. To imagine how her life - or the past two years for that matter - would be now if she had just said yes. Instead, the very memory so was ripped away from her at some point, and with a broken heart, she hadn't known any better. However, she wouldn't change it now for the world - Eupheranie was her all and everything, and there was nothing she wouldn't do for her. It was why she was here. With a shake of her head, she answered: "She isn't." Hoping they wouldn't dwell on him any more than it was necessary.

It seemed as though she overestimated in thinking he'd get it on the first try. Perhaps it was the denial of the subconscious mind. Nevertheless, Aurelia would let him take his time to catch up as she had hers. She appreciated his empathy and outlook on the matter, but she didn't consult him to solve a mystery she already knew the answer to. Ironically, it didn't make it any easier when he asked in such a forthright manner.

Was she his? Hearing him say it that way evoked the vice trait of a motherly possessiveness within her. More than money or gold, other mother. "No." Calmly, she said, letting it linger as she brought the rum of the cup to her lips. ""Eupheranie is mine and will always be mine,"" Euphie was hers; while it was obvious to what he meant, it would do well to make it clear. It was time to drop the bomb. "But biologically, it's affirmative. "

Her shoulders heaved slightly as she breathed an inaudible sigh. "You were gone by the time I found out a few weeks after Spring's ball of 2023, a little before the summer break." It was a secret only a few knew. As much as Hadrian and her had their differences, she appreciated that he played along with their ruse. He was a great friend.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Aurelia seemed to be struggling, as it wasn't an easy topic to talk about. Her body shifted; Milosh's attention flickered at every slight movement she would make. Finally, her lips opened to respond to his question. No, the child wasn't Lysander's. His shoulders sunk lightly at the news, more out of relief than anything. He had been on the verge of tension for the past few minutes, another lingering question had been asked. As he awaited the answer, a sharp intake of breath unknowingly occurring the same time she claimed that the child, she, was his. Instead of a sigh of relief, the teacup which had been shaking in his hands due to his overbearing grip, crumpled, or rather shattered in his grasp into nothing but fine shards of porcelain. Her answer didn't come out straightforward. Aurelia claimed the child as her own, which she technically was, but the words "biologically, it's affirmative" played over and over in his head, Milosh having fallen into a silent stupor for a few minutes.
"Fuck."
He cringed at the first audible word that left his lips after some time.
"God Auri, we were idiots and you still decided to keep her? Why?"

Thoughts swirled around in his mind, the only thing drawing his attention from the fact there were so many unanswered questions and secrets, was that blood that made its way down from his palm, trickling onto the tablecloth. A small curse in Russian escaped his lips, quickly grabbing the napkin next to him to apply pressure on it before it dripped anywhere else.
"You were so brave, while I was just a careless coward, probably still am. Is that why you never reached back out to me? I suppose after how I left things with you at the ball that's the last thing you wanted to do."
He mulled over a few of his question in his head, tentatively answering some, while more kept appearing. It was a lot to take in, if he was totally being honest. But the child wasn't just a pure thought, and absolutely wasn't a plan. It was now a real-life problem, to put it nicely.

"So you need my help.."
He'd contemplate it. Involving himself could very well become distracting and dangerous. He still had a year left of his education and more life beyond school that could all flip on it's head if he played his cards wrong. Pushing away all the potential negative thoughts, Milosh reached out with his one hand, the one not stained by blood. Sliding it across the table to rest next to hers, he'd catiously run his thumb up and down her hand, once, twice, three time. A sign of reassurance. The smallest gesture he could probably provide without making her uncomfortable in the moment.
"Take a deep breath and explain the situation to me. I need you to be thoroughly detailed if I am to assist you in this whole mess."

Spring 2025

Milosh

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

a. notresvace
mood
awaiting

outfit
casual dress

date
spring 2025
A bout of the weight on her shoulders seemed to be relieved as the truth was finally divulged. Yet the silence as he processed only made the tension wafting between them heavier. Aurelia had no idea how he would react, much less expected it when the cup in his hand shattered under his grip, taking her aback. Long lashes fluttered as she blinked in surprise.

The crimson surfaced within seconds, running down across his palm, his wrist and dotting the white serviette. Aurelia winced slightly at the sight as he attended to his bleeding wound. He finally spoke. A short expletive. Whether it be in regard to his laceration, the news or both, it was a fair response. Milosh was direct and blunt with his questions, yet remaining forbearing, thankfully so.

They were foolish. She was foolish to mingle around when she was betrothed, engaged and promised to another in a signed contract regardless if the polygamy was agreed on discretive terms. This very dilemma was a consequence of her own teenage imprudence. She had taken measures and thought she had handled it well, things had worked out, but the little things she had overlooked was catching up to her and biting her in the ass.

"To keep the peace between the families and that the marriage would follow through. Hadrian and I, we made them believe she was legitimately ours. And things worked well... until now." Aurelia spoke. She remembered telling Hadrian when she found out, and he hadn't even known who the guy she called Milosh was, just another one of her durmstrang boy-toys, he laughed to her chagrin - it was another roller-coaster. They talked and just couldn't risk it falling apart if work got out she hadn't carried a child to term.

Milosh reached out with the tender touch of his thumb against her palm, a gesture somewhat comforting. He would know it was against what they agreed on during their short fling. No touching in public. It was far from the first time. It was a boundary manifested from when she was last romantically involved - an emotionally taxing experience that ended in hurt. "I was married. And I wasn't willing to take the risk of telling anyone else, especially not you." Aurelia withdrew from his touch, her hand falling on her lap.

"And it was best you lived your own life without the burden or consequence of knowing. Trust me, I would have kept it that way, but now they want my daughter. It will be nearly impossible to get her back on legal terms if they win." She explained. It was a con of having married an American in America, and her child being born and raised in the country. "My lawyer thinks the only way is to prove in court that the child is not of their descent. Euphie is rightfully mine."

"I love her far too much to lose her, Milosh."
With all of her heart she spoke those words, a fact she knew the moment she first held the newborn babe in her arms. She'd sacrifice anything for Eupheranie - even in the demise of her own reputation. And now the other she was expecting. "Can I see that?" She asked, gesturing to the wound on his hand which was still bleeding, red claiming over the white of the napkin. If he allowed, with a wave of her hand across his, she mended.

coded by reveriee.

The silence continued before momentarily being broken by a deep sigh. It was a lot to share and to recieve. Neither end was easier to uphold than the other. Although it felt as if some of the weight was now shifted onto the previously oblivious man before her. Decidedly, his answers were blunt, and he was hoping to get the opposite from her. The situation seemed to be on thin ice, at least where she stood on it and details were key in this sense. His shoulders had been tense for some time, body looming forward as he awaited her reply. Her silence clued to her mulling over past or present thoughts, how to state things without overstepping boundaries. She always had a way with her words. It was intriguing, and rather surprising how she was taking all of this, which made him even more determined to get her out of this funk. Perhaps she knew that, that's why she reached out to him, although it was a last minute spur of the moment decission, as they talked, it became clearer the urgency.

But still she hesitated at his attempt to reach out and comfort her. She came to him for help and she pulled away, quite literally back from his gentle, cautious attempt at connecting again. The emptiness of her heat and visible flinch made his decision clear.
"So Hadrian helped raise her with you? Just so it looked legitimate. Must've fooled them well, he probably was a good dad to her."
A small scoff escaped from his mouth. His lip curled tightly, shoulders relaxing backwards as his aura shifted from the desperate, willing nature from before to a more clouded, annoyed posture. Arms crossed over his chest; his dark eyelashes fluttered shut momentarily as she continued talking. It all went through one ear and out the other at this point.

Another man had raised his daughter.
"Well you're not married now Auri. And you've got yourself in deep trouble. So deep that I'm unsure if I can help you. I want to, don't get me wrong but you can't unload this burden onto me and think I'll accept your terms."
He'd speak slowly, firmness in every word the slipped from his tongue. Pausing, an annoyed exhale and visible frustration crossed his features again.
"I do appreciate your care for not bringing me into this at the time as I was young, and naive, but do you think any now is better? Because surely, you're wrong."

What sent him off the edge was her next motion of actions and comments. It made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, gaze turning that as cold as steel as she reached out to examine his hand. In a quick response, he'd draw away from her, as if her touch was that of venom burning his skin. Perhaps he was too late, her venom already set in his veins the first time he laid eyes on her. He was captivated, as if under a spell. But no more.

"Your lawyer is no fool. You don't stand a chance against their family's claim without proof but you are wrong."
The palm of his hand was lightly caked in dried blood as he reached up to cup her chin. The wound not much deeper than an inch in thickness, yet even then he could feel his blood boiling beneath the surface. He seethed; in an almost hiss-like whisper.
"Euphie is ours. She is of my blood too and I don't think you are in any position to request my cooperation."
His grip on her chin had tightened, more than intended, so he let his hand slump down to his side, eyes still fuming with intensity.

"Since you got yourself in this mess, let's make a bargain, say with our daughter being the bargaining chip?"

Milosh smoothed his button up shirt and waistcoat, raising his hand in the air to beckon over the wait staff for the bill. It was now her move, and he wasn't a patient man.

"What'll it be, Aurelia?"
He'd hum, an almost wicked smirk sliding its way onto his lips. The twinkle in his eye wasn't full of excitement or amusement anymore. This man had turned the tables, perhaps he was more dangerous than one thought?

Spring 2025

Milosh

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

a. notresvace
mood
awaiting

outfit
casual dress

date
spring 2025

The almost-polar switch in his demeanour was very evident. Aurelia should have known better. She had given him the benefit of the doubt, hoping that these few years would have changed him. Before her was still the arrogant Milosh she knew, albeit less naive but still as much of a douchebag as he was the last they met. Now with the information laid open on the table, he would think he had the advantage over the situation - her situation. How deplorable it was to prey on someone's vulnerability... Red lips twisted into a scowl and azure eyes narrowing in a cold glare, she felt the simmer of sheer vehemence spark within her core as he gripped her jaw.

In this gamble, Milosh had laid down all his cards, a strong set yet unbeknownst to what she had up her sleeve. To claim her daughter simply because they shared the intimacy of a night or two together... it was ridiculous. Eupheranie, the love and joy of her life, was not a bargaining chip. It was a misstep, one of many, he would very soon learn. In this space, open public with eyes every which way, there wasn't much she could do that would not cause a ruckus. Milosh could stay mounted on his high horse, for now, he could stay right there - all where she could take better aim. "Alright then, we should discuss your terms in private." After producing a few sickles to pay, the young woman offered her hand, palm facing upwards for him to take. "With Eupheranie, at my place." Mere words like a bait dangled overhead.

At the contact, they'd aparate. In a whoosh, they'd arrive right before the large doors of the Notresvace Estate. It was gothic with its castle-like interiors. As soon as they crossed the threshold, a wave of her hand and a brief incantation would command the doors shut and locked. Now, here they were in her lair, precautionary charms upheld within to render wands within the vicinity useless. "Stay seated, Milosh." Asserting a command rather than a request, she gestured to the leather couches in the lounge area before disappearing down the halls. The click of heels against the hardwood floor echoed through the corridor as she navigated to the nursery. Noises of her approach inevitably drew out the rascal, tiny hasty footsteps pattering on the other end of the hall.

The little girl, no more than two years old, appeared around the corner with an anxious house-elf following suit. "Mama!" she called out, arms extended upwards in a wordless demand. Every little bit of frustration she felt, having accumulated in the last hour, fleeted off in the instant and the smile returned. Aurelia dismissed the house-elf before picking the child up into her arms and pressing a tender kiss to cheek. "Hello, my little hibou. Someone here wants to see you." She said endearingly. With Eupheranie in her arms, she returned to the large expanse of the living area where Milosh was. Taking her seat across him, she set the child on her lap, yet with an arm wrapped protectively around. The differences in features between them were uncanny, unfortunately. From dirty blonde hair to their hooded eyes.

"So tell me, what are your terms? I will have to take great and careful consideration in my decision on how to proceed, for the sake of my daughter, of course."

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

In the span of a few seconds his entire environment changed, literally. It seemed Aurelia wanted to take the upper hand by moving to a more remote place. Whether it be for her own safety, to rip his head off and give him a taste of his own medicine would soon be revealed. The only piece of information that he had caught was that at her place of residence he'd meet his daughter, Eupheranie. It seemed she was not going to tolerate any of his trickery and teasing, not if she could help it. Her tone was cold, but not vile. Of course, she had to keep up a standard for herself and in front of her child. Speaking of which. The young tinkle of an innocent voice tickled his ear and his neck craned to the side, curiosity and other emotions swelled beneath his hard exterior. He gulped. The child's doe eyes wouldn't leave her mother, an obvious bond was seen between the two, no doubt.

Once again, she referred to the child as hers. His jaw flexed in retort, yet he had to hold himself back in front of the child. Or did he? Granted he was told to stay seated; he wasn't one to listen to directions. Instead, he rose to his feet, shifting a few feet until he was faced in front of Aurelia and the child, and then crouched to more of an eye-level. His hand waved out; palm faced upwards.
"You must love your mother an awful lot hm? She's a brilliant woman afterall."

Whether the child took his hand or not, he wanted to draw her attention. See how intune she was with emotions and understanding the world around her.
"My family doesn't back me up on a lot of things, let alone acknowledge my existence, but word spreads quickly throughout the Pureblood community and bringing shame to them is the last thing I plan on doing, so I am really sticking out my neck for you Auri. But my request is rather simple."
He'd rise a bit, before leaning his weight back on the coffee table behind him, crossing his hands over his chest.
"While this whole ordeal of court matters is getting sorted out, you need to stay in direct communication with me up until then. I cannot support you if you don't talk to me and explain everything. And we both know you like to keep secrets."
He pointed glanced downwards to his mirror look-alike, the corner of his lip twitching.

"Now, this can be in public or if you feel safer at your residence, then I will make time in my busy schedule to do arrangements. Weekly is preferable unless stated otherwise."
That was the logical formal matters, that part should be easy to swallow, but the next may not strike her fancy. He'd pause, letting her absorb what he had purposed before continuing.
"Now that you've shared your little secret with me, no matter how the case turns out, I want to visit her. I don't ask for custody because I know da-- well enough that my living space and habits aren't fit for fatherhood and probably aren't up to your standards. I merely request a holiday or two, maybe a week during summer break or birthdays. It doesn't have to be anything big but you can't deny me this, and I won't let you."

He'd lean back, letting his arms slide down to his side in a more relaxed manor. But of course she wouldn't agree to his terms, or at least purpose something different. It was like trying to get a good deal at shops. Quite bothersome actually. He'd brush his hand through his curls, eyes flickering back to the little girl. His opinion of her still wasn't formed yet. Hell why was he even making these requirements if he didn't even know if he liked her, or reverse? Did he feel some sort of guilt for not being there during her pregnancy? It's not like that would've changed anything. She seemed to have turned out fine with or without him being the father figure. But now it was time to trap Aurelia. It was always a game with her, but with the little ball of innocence sat before her, manipulation became a lot easier.
"How does summer sound? It sure is chilly right now, I know a great ice cream shop near my hometown. Do you like mint chocolate chip?"
His gaze was directed down towards her again, tilting his head and crouching so that his knees brushed Aurelia's, a small smug look thrown upwards. Whether she liked it or not, the kid was the bargaining chip, she was grown enough to start to make her own decisions, it didn't all lie on Aurelia now. If only he could get the child on his side. Ice cream was a start, and it wasn't a total promise, just a suggestion so technically it wasn't full manipulation.

"What about you Aurelia, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?"

Spring 2025

Milosh

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back