Iggy Bonapart ((Igg's & Bonnie))

Tulani

Creator of Eclectic Mayhem
aa85f29c658ae7849b1eb8398f62ce29.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/aa/85/f2/aa85f29c658ae7849b1eb8398f62ce29.jpg

Link in case you are one of the few that can't see the image

latest

Name: Mr. Donavan Yule

Business: the export of high end goods across the world largest oceans.

Bio:

Donavan Yule was a intelligent academic from the time he learned to read. He was also infamously known as a lush for all things beautiful and a bully to those students who would fail him in some regard. Born in a house of money he found himself able to surround him with all that he enjoyed. His mansion rivals even the best and is adorned with original works of art from the Begnion Renaissance.

Donavan refuses to deny his company the same benefits he offers himself and it is said a meal at the Yule house is like dinning in Heaven. Donavan's wife passed at 16 years old and he has never married since. However, in his later years he still wished to pass his estate and business to a progeny of some form. 

When Mystra Bonapart passed during childbirth he quickly devised a plan to foster her bastard child as his ward. Inheriting both a portion of the Bonapart wealth and a ward to continue his line. On the young Monsieur Bonaparts 18th birthday he will inherit the name of Yule and the Bonapart line will essentially vanish.

However, during his young teens Iggy awoke to his strange magics and though becoming a truly beautiful child. He now changed genders against his will. So to Mr. Yule, Bonnie, became a virus. A sickness that needed to be purged from his ward. Bonnie was never loved and even Iggy hated Bonnie on some level during his younger years. Bonnie's only saving grace was her fatherly figure Gustav York.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to hear anyone's opinions and critiques on this 2 in 1 package. Though Bonnie and Igg's aren't too different in some fundamental ways.

Ohh and sure you know allready; but, I see other people here doing it so why not me too @Ballerina for your consideration RP Leader

I'm expecting That True Loves First Kiss is gonna play a big part later on and also this character might produce some or a lot misunderstandings due to the fact that it can change genders lol

This RP does not take place in our world, but in a fantasy world, just so you're aware.

This RP does not take place in our world, but in a fantasy world, just so you're aware.

Oh I know, I just dont the names of locations as those come out France will become (blah) and Ireland will become (blah)

Wow. Alternate personalities with Alternate genders. Never heard of that before! Looks fun! 

Not gonna lie I have done a similar character before. It's neat when both characters know all the feelings of the other and has their memories. Even if they don't share them. "Man... Igg's really likes this girl... but man I can't stand her. I have to be all nice otherwise it may cause a problem. This is so frustrating." 

I'm expecting That True Loves First Kiss is gonna play a big part later on and also this character might produce some or a lot misunderstandings due to the fact that it can change genders lol

Thats part of the reason I have it. Case plot ever gets into that epic area and there is a established relationship warranting it 

hehe thank you, I kinda love traditional and modern fae lore so little things like that are fun to me

I noticed

Man, people here can get real creative

Not gonna lie I have done a similar character before. It's neat when both characters know all the feelings of the other and has their memories. Even if they don't share them. "Man... Igg's really likes this girl... but man I can't stand her. I have to be all nice otherwise it may cause a problem. This is so frustrating." 

Gosh, that would be hilarious to read about.

Nice I like how you made a different kind of charecter from what is usually seen in these kind of threads. 

Well thank you very much. I enjoy non-traditional things and I actually have a special place in my heart for the weak and meek. Granted calling this character weak is purely physical. Either way thank you :)

Well most of the charecters I make are purely physical so I am pretty well versed all forms of strength as I usually have to defend against them 

So I feel the need to add a new family member to Igg'ss and Bonnies sheet here; however it is so clean it will be a sort of addendum that I will provide in this post.

latest

Name: Mr. Donavan Yule

Businessthe export of high end goods across the world largest oceans.

Bio:

Donavan Yule was a intelligent academic from the time he learned to read. He was also infamously known as a lush for all things beautiful and a bully to those students who would fail him in some regard. Born in a house of money he found himself able to surround him with all that he enjoyed. His mansion rivals even the best and is adorned with original works of art from the Begnion Renaissance.

Donavan refuses to deny his company the same benefits he offers himself and it is said a meal at the Yule house is like dinning in Heaven. Donavan's wife passed at 16 years old and he has never married since. However, in his later years he still wished to pass his estate and business to a progeny of some form. 

When Mystra Bonapart passed during childbirth he quickly devised a plan to foster her bastard child as his ward. Inheriting both a portion of the Bonapart wealth and a ward to continue his line. On the young Monsieur Bonaparts 18th birthday he will inherit the name of Yule and the Bonapart line will essentially vanish.

However, during his young teens Iggy awoke to his strange magics and though becoming a truly beautiful child. He now changed genders against his will. So to Mr. Yule, Bonnie, became a virus. A sickness that needed to be purged from his ward. Bonnie was never loved and even Iggy hated Bonnie on some level during his younger years. Bonnie's only saving grace was her fatherly figure Gustav York.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/aa/85/f2/aa85f29c658ae7849b1eb8398f62ce29.jpg

Link in case you are one of the few that can't see the image

latest

Name: Mr. Donavan Yule

Business: the export of high end goods across the world largest oceans.

Bio:

....I officially ship Kanon-kun and Iggy now. 

@Fem the Huffling Riceball
its a really good profile! The only thing i want to ask, Uh, they can talk to inanimate objects? What do you mean by that? Cause I don't think there's any form of sentience in a random piece of furniture, be it spiritual or living. It sounds kinda strange to me? Could you explain this please?

Just need that and I can accept you. 

its a really good profile! The only thing i want to ask, Uh, they can talk to inanimate objects? What do you mean by that? Cause I don't think there's any form of sentience in a random piece of furniture, be it spiritual or living. It sounds kinda strange to me? Could you explain this please?

What....? No...they can't talk to inanimate objects. They can manipulate inanimate objects made of the same materials they're made from (Shannon: metal; Kanon: wood). 

Its adopted from a power in a game I enjoyed. The sentience in an inanimate object is simple and has no sense of individuality or time. It's kinda like how you imaged talking to an object would work. Snippets of info but nothing grand. "Who was in my room Mr. Chair?" "You." "I meant before me.... ." "Many." "Ugh, I mean between now and the last time I was in here?" "Other." "What did they look like?" "Bigger than me." "Well we all are bigger than you... bigger than me?" "No... ." "Do you know what hair color?" "Color?" "This," points to hair. "Like slim box with annoying light."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back