if your avatar was a car you could eat how would you waifu their favourite food's colour

simj26

Awful, Terrible, No-good Layabout
seven ofc.

yes i realise that's the wrong prefix. or isn't. i dont know.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Kaneki was a car, he'd probably be a Volkswagen Bug with whatever engines are used in monster trucks somehow attached, but to be edible, maybe it would be a new Google Human-Edible car, the FIRST OF IT"S KIND. Hopefully, it would be made out of something sweet. Probably not chocolate since the engine would melt it, so maybe hard candy. It'll melt down eventually. Maybe after 10 days of driving. His favorite food is coffee, since it's definitely not humans and coffee is the only other option. I would waifu his coffee's dark brown color by grating his best friend's flesh with a cheese grater, and then sprinkling it in.

Well, see, John Cena first thought up of a mathematical equation to solve this conundrum that includes three bowls of spaghetti fried in ramen broth and given to starving african children to eat so they can powerbomb michael jordan and his fly ass shoes as a community which would undoubtedlyshake the foundations of humanity as a whole and ruin every kids love for slamming the jamming which only gives us one other option which is snoop dogg's weed, and a puppy. not many have solved his extensive equation yet because it is simply too complicated for most to comprehend but i can safely say that i, as a nasa engineer, have done my calculations and the only correct answer is seven, even if it costs me my south wesson accent, and my girlfriend i'm kidding i dont have a girlfriend haha that having been said single life is made out of 9 spaces and 9 - 4 is 5, quid pro quo.

after all is said and done i want to say that seven is the only way to answer this question that has plagued humanity for years, despite many people answering 42 or yes, because those answers are particularly crappy and references are bullshit. that is all i have to say in the matter.

Funny-Man-Tipping-And-Intensifies-Image1.gif

"if your avatar was a car you could eat how would you waifu their favourite food's colour"

"If your avatar was a consumable vehicle, how would you marry their favourite food's colour."

I suppose my avatar would be a bugatti, because... bullets.

Eating this bugatti isn't possible through the traditional way, but the consumption could technically be done by wrapping my stomach around the vehicle (cutting a hole first, of course.)

Marrying a bugatti with its favourite food (oil)'s colour (black) would likely require protesting.

Then afterwards I could hire a priest.

Your question is not well constructed.

All I have to say to your algorithm is that you are clearly lying to me; none of it made any logical sense, but that is to be expected when John Cena enters a scientific field.

God damnit, I dropped my corn cob on the floor. The floor is covered in cat shit. God damnit, my corn is covered in cat shit. F*ck you, Simj. F*ck you for making me eat my cat shit covered f*cking corn. All I wanted to do was peel off the cold skins remaining on my cob, and you had to smack it down into the steamy abyss for which no one is brave enough to traverse.

You have ruined my life.

Keywords:

Dankness - the quality of the meme detached from thing such as freshness and relevance.

Relevance - the ease of which the viewer will be able to ascertain the humour of the meme due to recent events/happenings.

Freshness - based on how commonly used the joke is and how commonly used the meme it's self is.

Meme scoresheet for:

if your avatar was a car you could eat how would you waifu their favourite food's colour

Category Score:

Dankness 5/10 (Shitposty title warrants higher dankness)

Relevance 7/10

Freshness 3/10 (Don't rip Ghost off you gaylord)

Total 15/30

aPfiXTF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back