TV & Film If you were face-to-face with your celebrity crush/idol, what would you say to them?

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Saying who this person is is optional of course, but would be appreciated.

I’ll go first:
If I was face to face with Henning May, I wouldn’t say anything, probably because his first language is German and he’d have a hard time deciphering my high-pitched squeaks of admiration.

Have fun with this RPN.

Not sure tbh, I'd probably just ask autistic questions about what the voicing for a chord I could never figure out is.

Honestly I’ve had so many crushes since childhood and still today I suppose. But I’m sure being the no-game, rather shy/social awkwardness type I’d likely fail to say much at all. Probably would be overthinking the moment and all things to really speak much. Probably the basic greetings and such at best is my guess.

Mine is Daniel Campbell Smith of Bastille.

I'd ask him if he'd like to get some lunch and just talk about common interests. Man's got an interest in true crime and films, just like me, so I have a feeling we'd get along pretty well. Hopefully. I know that many fans and celebrities who have met him have reported back that he's generally a really pleasant person and also down-to-earth, so I'm not super worried about that aspect either.

If I were face to face with her, I'd probably end up saying something stupid. My only hope would be that she found it funny and had a laugh at it.

I would, without hesitation, go: "Aeergghhh. Geht tou dah choppah!"
And expect Mr. Schwarznegger to respond in the same manner like a game of Marco-Polo.

Good I don't have any celebrity crushes.
I'd just ask for an autograph.

i think my southern-american politeness would take over the instinct to fangirl or get openly excited at all 😭 i'd just give him the 'ol "hi, how are you? :) that's good, i'm glad to hear it! if it's not any trouble, may i have a picture? yup, that's perfect thank you, take care and stay safe!" and walk away VERY SWIFTLY. </3

Eric Nam is like one of my fave K-Pop singers and I wish I could see him perform live on tour!

My reaction: Probably stutter a “H-hello!” I’d probably ask for a hug, if I could be so bold. But, I’d probably die of embarrassment first. Then, be revived by his singing.

If I was able to meet him, I would say "Thank you for giving me a wonderful childhood, and pleasantly surprising me by giving me more great moive and shows as an adult I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and again thank you for all the amazing memories."

Not sure if it counts as a crush but there are two authors I'd dearly like to be able to meet just for a few minutes, so I could thank them for the worlds they made and shared with the rest of us. Both are departed, so it will never happen.

Mine? I'd just accidentally fart in excitement.

Yeah, I have no celebrity crush and theres only a few celebrities I might be interested in speaking with. I'd probably ask whatever is on the top of my head in that encounter. Probably something stupid or appreciation for a movie I seen and ask for a photo together.

Yeah, I have no celebrity crush and theres only a few celebrities I might be interested in speaking with. I'd probably ask whatever is on the top of my head in that encounter. Probably something stupid or appreciation for a movie I seen and ask for a photo together.
lmao

If I got to meet Ryan Reynolds, (Both crush and idol) I think I would ask him what would be necessary to become a famous actor and what is necessary for it.

if i met Markiplier (both) i would die immediately. i would stim so aggressively i would rip the space time continuum bc. MARKIPLIER!!! he is the king of five nights at freddys and also my special interest what else am i supposed to do !?!?!1!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back