Video Games If you could stream, what would you stream?

Purity

Nebulous Member
I've seriously thought about streaming, and was wondering what would be a cool category to stream in. Like, Valorant? Minecraft? LoL? An interesting idea I had would be like streaming the GM of an group RP on here, maybe like read/critique posts that are sent in, but dunno how big of an audience that'd attract.

That's a cool idea. I'd be interested. I'd consider streaming Sea of Thieves personally. There's always something going on be it a random encounter or PvP bullshit, plus if you get a good crew going the fun is just in banter and whatever they can workshop with the world around them. You can do the same with Minecraft, too. No problems. I just don't play it that much.

I used to stream games before. Mostly various fighting games (casual matches and tournaments) and a few others including very niche titles no one remembers.
I picked the games not based on popularity but based on what I like to play. But my goal wasn't to become popular, I just enjoyed those games and wanted to share my positive experience.

Unless you're already an established streamer, it doesn't matter as much what you stream, but you need to stream what you enjoy because people can randomly subscribe if they think it's fun to watch.

I'm not sure about the rp idea. Unless it's some live rp like D&D it's probably not as exciting to read text rp on stream. XD But who knows. Maybe voice acting a rp could work XD

I can, and I do stream; even if I only get one person watching per stream. It's something. Extremely slowly growing my stream. Anyways, I stream COD MW, as well as some other stuff in the past; mostly horror games of variety. I've also streamed The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth like once. Streamed some GTA V...upon many other things. Just wish I could get more viewers.

If I could stream I would probably play more of the uncommon titles of games with a structured story, like Okami. I would look more into indie games because they always have so much to offer but not enough people to appreciate.

I have constant daydreams about becoming a vtuber and doing art/chill streams and sometimes playing games I'm interested in but due to multiple factors it wouldn't work out :[
Plus I hate the idea of not being able to form connections with all my viewers if I get too big, part of the fun of making content imo is seeing consistent viewers who are happy with what I've made. It's so lame to me when I join a stream and I can't interact with the creator unless I cough up money- and even then donations sometimes get ignored because there's just SO many, which is why I stick to small streamers and even then I'm not really a person who likes to watch streams.
I just don't really see the appeal of raw, unpolished content that is poorer quality (and honestly extremely boring at times) than what could've been done in an edited video with the measly benefit of maybe a sliver of live audience interaction.
However I think the format Bo En (and vtubers with their "marshmallow" letters) has going where he has his audience send in letters or themed writings before the stream to be used makes up for it partially. Even then it shows how superior pre-mediated content is.
I'd like to learn live2D and take character commissions though, who wouldn't want to see their art come to life?

If I could stream, it would probably be something interactive like the Telltale Games - The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, etc. You can get audience input as you’re streaming and it’ll feel like you’re playing together rather than them just passively watching.

This is gonna sound weird but like a history of blank: the stream, where I give a lecture on history for the stream while playing games like Red Dead Redemption, Dragon Age, etc.

I don't know, just the idea of a game streamer talking about Thomas Becket while casually telling the Chantry in Val Royeaux from Dragon Age to fuck off is something I'd like to do.

Yeah, that or the one time the French Revolutionaries cut the heads of statues of The Kings of Judea from Notre Dame Cathedral because they thought they were the Kings of France while playing Red Dead Online's Land of Opportunity quests. That and the massive rager that the state-sponsored religion called, The Cult of Reason within the cathedral.

Yeah, that or the one time the French Revolutionaries cut the heads of statues of The Kings of Judea from Notre Dame Cathedral because they thought they were the Kings of France while playing Red Dead Online's Land of Opportunity quests. That and the massive rager that the state-sponsored religion called, The Cult of Reason within the cathedral.
Oh my God I remember reading about the Cult of Reason!

Speedrunning 😈

speedrun flash games🥵

i will watch them if u do

Nintendo games. If I was a Tuber, I'd be doing Miitopia. I've put in many minutes with the Mii creation instead of the actual gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back