• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern If December Freezes: The Details

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If December Freezes: Character Sheet
  • IF DECEMBER FREEZES
    Season Two of The Ravening
    Character Sheet

Current Status: Full!

No Placeholders - Completed Character Sheets Only

Post your completed character sheet in this thread.
    Don't worry about gender or role balance. Play what you want to play!
    You may include more than what is listed in the Character Sheet, but it isn't required.
    Have an idea for a character concept not listed in the roles? Message me and let's talk about it!

Returning players will start ASAP, new players will start once the character is approved.

NAME:
    NICKNAME:
    AGE | HEIGHT | WEIGHT:
    ROLE: (example: Magician: Witch or Shifter: Skinwalker)
    APPEARANCE: (A photo is not required, but if you use a photo, keep it realistic, otherwise a detailed description is fine. As long as we can tell hair and eye color, etc.)
    PREFERRED CLOTHING STYLE: (What does your character like to wear the most?)
    USUAL DEMEANOR: (If someone was to look at your character, what sort of initial impression do they give off? Aloof and casual? Lost in thought? Snobbish? Etc.)
    HABITS/QUIRKS: (Does your character rub the back of their neck when thinking? Do they fidget with a sleeve when nervous? Please list only physical quirks others would be able to see or notice.)
    ROLE HISTORY: (Give me some information on how your character became what they are (shifter, vampire, magician, etc). Just a couple of paragraphs is fine, more is just a bonus.)
    ARRIVAL INFORMATION: (Give me a general run down of how you arrived in Marasong Harbor. Was it via the trading ship? A tourist exploring New Zealand? Maybe you know/knew someone in the community and wanted to see what all the hubbub was about.)

BONUS CONTENT: (Please include a couple of paragraphs with general information about your character. For example, describe something in their life that had a profound affect on why they are the way they are. Or a favorite memory, and why it is a favorite memory. Etc. Be creative, give me a peek into your character.)

NOTE:
    You do not have to use the character sheet below, but please include all the information requested.

Code:
    [font=Montserrat][COLOR=#daf0fb][size=15px]
    [color=#97c6fb]NAME: [/color]
    [color=#97c6fb]NICKNAME: [/color]
    [color=#97c6fb]AGE | HEIGHT | WEIGHT: [/color]
    [color=#97c6fb]ROLE: [/color] (example: Magician: Witch or Shifter: Skinwalker)
    [color=#97c6fb]APPEARANCE: [/color](A photo is not required, but if you use a photo, keep it realistic, otherwise a detailed description is fine. As long as we can tell hair and eye color, etc.)
    [color=#97c6fb]PREFERRED CLOTHING STYLE: [/color] (What does your character like to wear the most?)
    [color=#97c6fb]USUAL DEMEANOR: [/color](If someone was to look at your character, what sort of initial impression do they give off? Aloof and casual? Lost in thought? Snobbish? Etc.)
    [color=#97c6fb]HABITS/QUIRKS: [/color](Does your character rub the back of their neck when thinking? Do they fidget with a sleeve when nervous? Please list only physical quirks others would be able to see or notice.)
    [color=#97c6fb]ROLE HISTORY: [/color](Give me some information on how your character became what they are (shifter, vampire, magician, etc). Just a couple of paragraphs is fine, more is just a bonus.)
    [color=#97c6fb]ARRIVAL INFORMATION: [/color] (Give me a general run down of how you arrived in Marasong Harbor. Was it via the trading ship? A tourist exploring New Zealand? Maybe you know/knew someone in the community and wanted to see what all the hubbub was about.)

[color=#97c6fb]BONUS CONTENT: [/color](Please include a couple of paragraphs with general information about your character. For example, describe something in their life that had a profound affect on why they are the way they are. Or a favorite memory, and why it is a favorite memory. Etc. Be creative, give me a peek into your character.)[/size]
    [/color][/font]

IF DECEMBER FREEZES
    A story by Out Of Words
    Season One: A Night Bleeds

Last edited:
    Back