Idol Academy

How I became fluent in Japanese xD (and all the classes...) You are meeting an otaku and professional neet XP

Haha can't say I am a genius but I am a hardcore otaku and a (sometimes can be a little over bearing) disney fan! Hehe! DISNEY!!!! ALL THE LOVE FROM DISNEY!!! I have watched SAO but haven't come around to watching Attack on Titan...

Yes, yes, and yes. I've been watching from a very early age ^ ^; and Eternal welcome to the hardcore Otaku fanclub xD

haha thank you very much! But if you want good romance anime/ manga I am the person you should come talk to. I am one of those people who generally just watch romance stuff... I know my friends hate me for it.

Yup, yes, love that one, -nods head- I have watched too many animes/manga that I care to admit... ^ ^;

*gasp* yay I've found so many!! Most of my friends don't know what anime is so they usually shun me when I start talking about it TT_TT

-ruffles Winter's hair- You can always talk to Hyung about anime! And the rest of the group since were all otaku's here ;p

hah don't worry my old school was the same... But my new school is filled with weird people like me and also otakus! I have gotten so much anime that I don't know what to do with all of it! (Except watch it ofcourse...)

Finally I've found fellow otakus -tears of joy-, my current school most of my friend hate anime so I always alone ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back