Idol Academy

haha I started to call him hyung and they corrected me... =_=" So much for watching those dramas... But I guess I would need to wear headphones/ earphones to hear it.. Tend to watch them in class so I only see the translations.

Haha I block it at home. But now I have this... And I don't have the strength to block it... But it doesn't matter because I do my homework in between replies and messaging! ( ^_^ ) I ment to say it the other way around... Replies go inbetween homework completion....

Sadly, I've stopped watching korean drama but I still watch the variety show such as Roommates and rarely RM

Well I will be back my fellow RPers! Going to take a wash~! *starts to hum as she leaves the convo* I will be back~! *shouts from the distance*

Yeah the past was literally crazy, you guys and girls should see me in the past, fanboying over SNSD Tiffany and cried when I missed their concert.

haha *looks at Cyan Oppa* you were the one that made that comment become very perverted... you have a knack for that... *remembers Elsword RP convo* 
and guys... It is see you soon not bye! I am coming back! Say bye when I got to bed in like.... *checks time* another 3-4 hours!

SSSSHHH!!! I want to make a clean impression with the new members... -waves at Winter and Greensea- Aahaha I said nothing!!!

*laughs out loud and then coughs and bows down to Cyan* Sorry Oppa...
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread