Idol Academy

Actually, I was debating on asking what the bed order was to prevent anything from going wrong, haha. Glad you are checking over this Cyan! ^^

Ah glad I could of help ^ ^ And did I get it correct? Or is there anything I should change?

As far as I am concerned, everything is perfectly fine. I wasn't completely sure where everyone was stationed first off which is why I said the unclaimed bed xD .

All we have to do is check with the other three to confirm and we are set! ^^

Alright! Going to tag them right.....NOW!!! @WinterPeach @GreenSea @EverWinter (Guys the bed order is somewhere on a post I made up there ^^^ or is on the previous page ^ ^; Check up on it and tell me if its correct or no! [early but I'm still going to say it later anyways] Thank you ^ ^)

Huh, well that post from Artyom went kind of right wing. Didn't expect that entirely when I was thinking xD . 
Random double post!

Ohhh! I found out that I can tag the people with their character names by playing with the coding slightly! -claps to self-

Sorry, I am easily amused..

Edit: If anyone just randomly wants them.... They now tag people... Or... yea....

Code:
[center][user=16953][color=#5900b3]Angel[/color][/user] / [user=10809][color=#FF9999]Annette[/color][/user] / [user=7132][color=#2213ab]Artyom[/color][/user]  / [user=16557][color=#0080ff]Celestia[/color][/user] / [user=17129][Color=#22ff59]Claire[/color][/user] / [user=17007][color=#b3b300]Key[/color][/user] / [user=16487][color=#cc99ff]Krystal[/color][/user] / [user=17962][color=#00b359]Lex[/color][/user] / [user=17296][color=#ff8000]Rod[/color][/user]  / [user=20840][color=#f45bd4]Yuki[/color][/user]

[user=20840][color=#dba1e9]Ana[/color][/user] / [user=16487][color=#ff0080]Aria[/color][/user] / [user=17962][color=#f00]Lucius[/color][/user] / [user=7132][color=#1a00ff]Nicol[/color][/user] / [user=16953][color=#b30059]Rune[/color][/user] / [user=17296][color=#00b3b3]Vincent[/color][/user] / [user=17007][color=#d86b15]Zero[/color][/user][/center]

Those times when I look back and see that I used the wrong pronouns... Haha, sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I am just hoping for a time skip. I can't think of a post that will be more than a single line without continuing to do random unnecessary things.. xD

Ah wait is the GM not on??? We could just request a time skip if you want XP But the teacher does still have Krystal and Yuki to take care of (lol sounds like a pre-school teacher taking care of toddlers xD )

Honestly, I don't know how to handle them in this case O.o '... One of the reasons why I am hoping for a time skip.

Ah well no worries ^ ^ We can just wait for Eternal to time skip to lunch when she gets on ;p

*chuckles* shush Greeny~ ^^

I am thinking of doing a revive on this site for Idol Academy~ <3 and another one on iwaku~ it will be cool to see how each of them turn out different from the other~ ^^

::correction:: Uncle Johnson~ Johnson Uncle~

*chuckles* very well placed though i have to say!

sent from my phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back