Idol Academy

No one said that I want to marry you, nor look to a romantic involvement. But messing with you in various cruel ways does seem like a potential option! ^^

Crystal hyung I know (actually no because I never been through as a model because my body are too hot to be taken (sarcastic drum roll)) it's hard.... well maybe that's the side effect of being a model.

I nearly applied for a modelling agency myself but I chickened out last minute xD To ugly for that shiz.

*Hugs Abraxas-chan* Alrighty I'll get on League right now! ^^

I don't like where this is going... We're not going to where we were when I decided to go to bed! & I'm fine Winter-Chan ^^ Thanks for the thought though! :D

Man this talking about modelling brings back memories (not about me ehh.. partly though)

anyway how do I write review about this RP (noob alert)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it will go various ways, whichever of my choosing. But remember, it is because we love you Crystal~

To leave a review go to the overview and scroll to the bottom where it says rate this source. Select the amount of stars you would like to rate it and a review window will pop up. But it is well deserving of five stars if I may say so myself.

-Is tackled- Role reversal!

Hehe, I am not complaining in the slightest. It's not like thirty pages of one liners randomly appeared on me. 
Good morning Eternal!

Ahahaha sounds good ^ ^ What say you Sea-kun? Unless you want to make the classical three digit name thing. For example: Aleukiey ( xD wow uh looked and sounded better in my head) 
Ahhh updated voice bank!! New added voice for Key ;p

[media]

[/media]
(Utaite: Faneru [sadly he is no longer active :(])

Good morning/evening everyone! I just woke up to receive news that I get to visit my brother, he just got out of the hospital after two weeks!

Soo, I probably can't post for the next eight or so hours, forgive me Hikarii! Just kind of drag my character around if need be whoever wants him ^^.

I shall return later! 
I have a lot to catch up on O.o '... I was stuck out at the farm for nearly twelve hours, and when I got back I passed out!

I'll get to reading and make a post ^^

Ah welcome back Abraxas-san ^ ^ Hope you had fun on your trip (and just a little catch-me-up, were having Ramen tonight ;p)

Wasn't much of a trip seeing as the farm is only about an hour away. But no, I had no fun at all, haha.. My brother (the one I live with) took his two children, and then fell asleep on the couch. So I had to watch them and help out my brother who just got out of the hospital.

Wow, rough day then! And oh, I hope your brothers back up and healthy ^ ^ Well at least now you can relax with a bit of RP and maybe some food if you're feeling a bit peckish xP

I completely forgot I haven't eaten all day O.o '........

As for my brother, I think he will heal up nicely. Though someone always has to be with him seeing as he will need a lot of help. He has a pump going directly to his stomach to pull stuff out until it is all healed over x.x'. Annd just for a better notification, I will be put in charge of him Thursday night-Saturday morning.. So I may not be present next Friday either x.x'

Eaaaatttt. Even though being a neet also requires one to be able to go 2-3 days without food (due to interneting [<-- yea, that word. Doesn't exist]) its acceptable to get one or two candy bars in XP. Really??? Well I don't want to pry so I wish your brother a full recovery and don't worry about missing a day or two on this RP since the oh so wonderful GM and the great RPers will be more than happy to fill you in,if you need it ^ ^

I think the only side effect coming out of this is that his belly button is now an inch to the right, haha...

But yes, I shall be in the hands of the fantastic group ^^.

Okay just want to get this sorted and cleared before I start writing any detailed stuff about the dorm room. But the order of the beds starting by the right side of the room (as of now) is Artyom, empty bed (possibly going to be Rod's?), Alex, Key, Mr. Pink (I'm just seriously used to calling Yuki this at this point XP)? If not feel free to correct me ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back