• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ideas

MrMediocre

AllAroundMeh
Trying to find original ideas kind of crashed and burned, part of it being that I felt so burned our and tired -_- Out of nowhere too.

So I'll try for Fandoms. I can work with that ^^

- I appreciate, at least, semi-lit partners. Preferably woth English as a firdt language. It's never easy trying to stay enthused about an RP that is difficult to understand.

- I typically like to play Male characters. Just a preference. But I can play a female character as well.

- I will only do Canon x Canon or OC x OC

- I can RP here or on Discord.

- Preferably, I would like a long-term partner

As for Fandoms - Naruto, Bleach, RWBY... I am really far behind on so much -_- We can also talk

Would you be offended if I asked for a writing sample first? If you don't mind, feel free to PM me. I'd be interested in a Naruto OC rp

Would you be offended if I asked for a writing sample first? If you don't mind, feel free to PM me. I'd be interested in a Naruto OC rp
Not at all ^^

Naruto ducked under the high sweeping kick and blocked the second aimed for his chest, "Guh!" Sweat flew from his form as Lee's powerful kick sent him skidding back! "Shadow Clone--!" The taijutsu master was upon him quickly, Naruto dodging the furious, speedy assault of punches and kicks all while keeping his hand sign. "Hup!"

He leapt up, spun upside down and used that moment as Lee's next attack whiffed, "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" They were engulfed in a cloud of white smoke and dozens of his copies, all around, bore fown on a smiling Rock Lee, burning woth the overwhelming fire of youth, all wearing grins themselves.

-----

"Ack! Ah, c'mon, Akamaru! Been doin' this for years and bwah--" Kiba had been soaked once and in came another splash of sudsy water directly to the face. "AckD prhoo! Puh! Akamaru, c'mon maaan!" The massive hound, his partner, kept bounding around and playing in the bath water. Kiba sneered and the playful ninken stopped and his eyes opener somewhat. This battle was long from over...

I hope that suffices

Users who are viewing this thread

Back