• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ideas that are screaming for playing!

Flutterby

standard-issue human

Hi there, Flutter here

:)

I have a few ideas that I am dyingg to play, so I need some interested people to help me out!

All are intended to be romance (MxF) RPs on top of their plot

Elemental teen/young adult

I posted this one a while back and didnt get any interest, but its still on my mind.

There are two groups of people, tribes/clans, living in separate towns in an isolated corner of the world. They provide everything for themselves, including electricity, but there arent any telephones or Internet. One group control fire, the other controls ice. They have very different societies, and their towns are separated by a stretch of forest. The two groups have hated each other since the end of the war between them. Characters would be one from each group that meet in the woods by chance, fall in love, get found out, etc.

If youre interested in this one, I have wayy more detail on the plot, but I wanted to keep it short. This is the only thing that I will say I will only play fire (sorry)

Supernatural young adult

Have a group RP on this, but it is dying and I really want to see how it would play out with only two characters

The facility houses young adults with supernatural abilities, which they call illnesses. All kinds of methods are used to try to destroy those powers. People in the nearby town are talking, wondering what really happens behind closed doors. The facility used to have a lot more "patients" but they have been disappearing one by one. Character A has been in the facility for years, and worries that they are next to disappear. Character B has just arrived, and is one of the most powerful supernaturals to enter the place. Powerful enough to escape.

A less developed idea but oh well. Princess x Thief/Peasant

Princess is feeling smothered in her daily life, and is going for a ride to get away from it all when she discovers a Thief/Peasant sleeping in her stables. He catches her interest, and she invites him on the ride, starting something forbidden and exciting.

Could also stand to do some OCxOC playing in either Avatar The Last Airbender or Harry Potter, if that interests you

I am willing to play male or female, but my male characters are pretty basic and actually kind of pathetic, so keep that in mind xD

I prefer thread over PM as well

Thanks for reading! Post below if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spectra0110 said:
I'm interested in doing the Fire and Ice one with you.
Great! Here is a link to another thread explaining the whole thing in a little more detail: Link

Would you like male or female?

Sounds good. I would like to play a female for a MxF pairing. And threads are fine, though I prefer PMs. And I think I would like to play character B, if thats okay.

PiperAllen said:
Sounds good. I would like to play a female for a MxF pairing. And threads are fine, though I prefer PMs. And I think I would like to play character B, if thats okay.
Sweet, I will put up a thread as soon as i can

Illusion said:
If your still looking for anyone, I'd love to do the third idea with you!
Great! Which role would you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back