• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ideas [Interest Check]

HannaTheHippy

~ ハンナ ~
I'm in search of a RP/RP partner(s) currently, but I don't have many ideas. I'd like to keep these 1x1s, but it's alright if you want to change that, I'm always open to suggestions!

(Any love/romance mentioned in plots will stay as fluff, if things get too serious, fade to black)

(Plots)

• A new high school has opened, a high school for magically gifted creatures/humans. (Can involve the classic supernatural characters)
  • You and a group of friends go on a adventure across the world, staying at some of the most 'haunted' hotels in America. When people in your group begin missing, and the rumors begin to seem true, what will you do? (Can involve supernatural)
  • You and some friends go to the local carnival. When you end up being the last group of kids there, the park suddenly closes down, locking you in and leaving you defenseless as you discover the carnival is ran by cannibalistic mad men. (Can involve supernatural)
  • A plane crashes into an ocean due to extremely unbearable storms, but luckily next to an island. Survivors swim to the unknown island, only ten surviving the plane crash. As you all begin to build civilization, what will become of your 'friends'? (Can involve supernatural)

I apologize for the lack of options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back