• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ideas, Fandoms, and Pairings

BloomingSoul

some ideas I'd like to try out. Hopefully some of you are interested. I do M X F and M X M and these ideas can be used for mostly all of them. Some are just for M x F, but it's rare. Some of them already have plots, some don't.
Depressed X Happy
Someone might be full of depression, with suicidal thoughts, and doubts about themselves. Soon they might actually take their life, having no friends or support. But, the last day of them living, they met a person who..wants to be their friend..?

Sick X Supportive

Murdered Friend X Friend
It's been a year since their best friend has gone missing, and two months when their body was found in a ditch. They had a funeral yet everyone was relieved that he/or/she was finally found. The murderer was never found, police was starting to lose hope. This angered the friend, if no one will solve this case, then they will.

Highschool Romance

Popular X Nerd

Crush X Admirer

Amnesia

Survivor X Survivor

War begun, bombs fell from the sky to an innocent town. Two friends lived in a neighborhood, until they were attacked. Luckily they survived and reunited, but the war is still going on. They'd have to help eachother survive in a destroyed city and away from the bad people.

Guardian Angel X Human

Three Part Harem

Two boys in love with the same person. How will this be solved?

Blind X Normal

Pregnant Girlfriend X Boyfriend

The two do the best to try to make a safe and positive life style for their future kid. Even though they're so young..and it wasn't that much on purpose, they'll still work hard for the child.
Special X Normal
This someone might be..a little off sometimes . But they are still a person. And everyone should be treated equally. Hopefully another can show them that.

Murderer X Normal

Vampire X Human

A person that reminds a certain vampire of someone they once loved long ago. They wanted to kill this human but..they just shared too much similarities, almost the same face. The vampire still loves their past lover, and the thought of them killing the other would be terrible to see. So, they'd spare the human.

Demon X Human

Human X Alien
Far into the future, a war begun against creatures from another planet and earth. The aliens wanted to be greedy and take the human planet as their own. With their more high advanced technology, they soon one over and the human race was slowly coming to an end. Now the last have to survive in the shadows, hiding from those monsters. Still, they can be found and executed, soon..maybe no human would be alive. Yet, not all aliens are bad..
One day the Alien would casually walk down the street and noticed an injured human, giving up on life. Will they help them and protect them from the society?

Half human half machine X Human engineer

Arranged Marriage

Solider X Friend ( MxF preferred )

Neighborhood Friends

Fandoms/verses, ( Mostly just Anime and a few cartoons ) We can use with our Ocs. I'll think of some

Tokyo Ghoul
Black Butler
Ouran Highschool Hostclub
Attack on Titan
Soul Eater
Fruits Basket
Gravity Falls
Adventure Time
Steven Universe

Maybe there will be some more I'll post.

Last edited:
Hello! Im interested in your depressed x happy and your murdered friend x friend roleplay! (I also prefer MxM if thats okay!)
I do have some questions though so if you are interested please let me know and ill pm you ^.^

Hey! i have a potential idea for both the pairing of arranged marriage and soldier x friend, of your still looking ^-^

Human x Alien looks like it's really great and ripe for potential I'm into that one. I'm fine playing either role also, but I think i'd prefer human. Like I said though I'm open to play either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back