• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ideas and Such -give me a read why don't ya?-

Mediocritys Muse

~Great minds think Differently~
I do not really have many rules when role playing
  • Essentially if I can read what you have written I'll be okay with it, moderate mistakes are alright...seeing how I make them quite a bit. Punctuation's are my Krypto!
  • At least write two paragraphs, although I can live with a chunky one paragraph reply. I do not like one liners because they give me nothing to reply back with. You cant expect me to get a good reply out of one sentence, that's just asking to much.
  • My appearance(IE the photo for the character) will be anime or a drawn representation. I do not use real life photos for my characters although you may if you wana.
Ideas listed here:

My Friend is the Devil Queen?
As of late I have read a manga...or well two of them that pertain to this. The premise is that the devil king has united hell and in doing so has became quite bored because of it. (Yeah that is the whole premise xD) Any who becasue of this all sorts of shenanigans happen. That in mind it will be a F xF, in which case I will be playing the Devil, although your character can be up for grabs and seeing as how the manga had many characters I am not adverse to playing multiple personas in the rp as well.

Folklore University although Folklore High is acceptable as well
Essentially my character will be sort of an enigma, there will be no actual name associated to what she is what so ever. Although surely people will come up with something over the many years she has been alive, such is human reasoning after all...everything has to have a name after all. She however doers not know what she is, all she knows is what happens when she no longer has a link to a human or other supernatural being. "Sleeping Stone," is what she is when the link is severed, through the other dying or whatever else. It means she turns back into stone, unable to move or communicate with anyone. Think Gargoyle when the sun rises but different.

Essentially I figured the way she would be woken from her sleep would be through a kiss-I mean seriously, gotta have some kind of fairy tail cliche here-but such a thing wouldn't happen, I mean who would just kiss a statue? That is where your character comes in, through perhaps a dare from friends of her's she would be dared-or whatever we decide the reason behind the kiss-to kiss the statue that's been in the courtyard for as long as anyone can remember. *Figuring perhaps a collage would be best, as a legend could be behind the dare in the first place*

The legend would go as follows: (Off the top of my head, subject to change perhaps)
"The vigil stands to this day but a kiss seals all away.
The watcher always stands firm, never shifting her steely gaze.
Sleeping stones hold all secrets, forever forgotten until a freeing kiss."

Anyway if any of this interests whomever may be reading just comment or send me a message.

All of you have a good day now ya hear! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back