• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Idea Thread {Always Open}

christy

𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨

Hi there!

I'm new to this site, but not new to rolepaying. I've been doing it for about three years now and I'm getting back into it since I just graduated and I have a lot of time on my hands for like the next couple of months. This is going to be open for like, a long time and I'll keep adding ideas and pairings frequently when they come to me, but before any of that, I have a few rules:

RULES

~ I like casual RPs but even then I absolutely cannot stand one liners. It needs to be like three lines at least, but I would prefer doing roleplays with multiple paragraphs, or a minimum of 1-2 lengthy paragraphs.

~ I'm all for romance. Most of my roleplay ideas are romance based, so that's completely fine with me. I'm absolutely fine with anything related, and fair warning, my characters have a minds of their own, so some of them will use foul language and indulge in bad things that most parents would frown upon. Not all my characters are that way though.

~ I like people who are dedicated. Please don't ask me to RP with you just so you can leave when it gets too boring for you. You're in this as much as I am, so you can find ways to twist it around and make it interesting.

~ That being said, I hate god modding and I won't stand for it. I like my characters to do what I want, not what other people want, and you should be the same. Give each character a chance to respond to every action you do. Don't decide what they do in your post.

~ I like diverse characters of different races and gender and sexualities. I'm okay with all of that.

~ I prefer being females, but I do have some days when I feel like playing males, so I would say I'm slightly flexible. It depends mostly on the idea and the pairing. I also am willing to double and would in fact prefer it.

~ That's about it for now, but I could add to this later on. Just so I know you've read all the rules, please mention the word green when you ask to roleplay with me. Please and thank you.
:)

Pairings

NOTE: Whatever is in bold and underlined are the roles I would prefer to play. What has no bold means I would be fine playing either role.

Student x Teacher (MxF, FxF, MxM)

Bad boy x Good Girl (MxF)

Bad boy x
Bad girl (MxF)

Club owner x
Bartender (MxF, FxF)

Drug addict x Therapist (MxF, FxF, MxM)

Cop x
Criminal (MxF, MxM)

Thief x Hostage (MxF, MxM)

Kidnapper x
Hostage (MxF, FxF, MxM)

Celebrity x Normal person (MxF, FxF, MxM)

Celebrity x Celebrity (MxF, FxF, MxM)

Best friend x Best friend (MxF, FxF, MxM)

|\|/|\|/|

Fandoms

These are the fandoms I am most familiar with and most willing to do an rp with. Bold are my preferred roles and asterisks are placed by ones I really want to do.

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus

*Percy x OC

*Leo x OC

Jason x OC

Nico x OC

Frank x OC

*OC x OC

The Hunger Games

Peeta x OC

*Finnick x
OC

*Gale x OC

OC x OC

The Mortal Instruments

*Jace x OC

Simon x OC

Alec x OC

Magnus x OC

Downworlder x Shadowhunter

*Downworlder x Downworlder

The Maze Runner

*Newt x OC

*Minho x OC

Thomas x OC

OC x OC

Divergent

Four x OC

Caleb x OC

Peter x OC

*OC x OC

Marvel

(I'm not so familiar but I know a few characters)

|\|/|\|/|

Ideas

Again, what is in bold and underlined, are the roles I would prefer. If there is no bold, I'm fine with either role.

• Girl is a troublemaker. A rebel. Always does the opposite of what she's told. One day, during detention, there's a new teacher she meets who's in charge of detention. After a few detentions of just the two of them alone, things start heating up in the class room...

Characters

These are a bunch of pre made characters I made a while ago, so if some of them appeal to you, we can come up with a plot and use them along with some of your characters.

• image.jpg1_zpskahnz4vo.jpg

Jameson 'Jamie' Maria Romano

"If there were an eigth deadly sin, it would be me."

Sexuality: Straight

Breif Bio: Jameson was brought up in what most people called a bery dysfunctional family. Her parents always had screaming competitions at home and it basically left a bad mark on her and her younger brother Dolan. After witnessing her parents get divorces and fighting over who got custody over the kids, Jameson realised that love just doesn't exist. Everyone had problems with it and so she decided that she wouldn't be one of the stupid people that fell for it. Around the time she graduated, she left immediately, because she got offered a modelling job in New York. She's what people call a wild party girl. And she is. But she's also very protective, which is why she's saving up her money to get her brother away from their parents and to New York with her once he graduates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I'd love to write with you. Would you, perhaps, consider doubling up? That way we could incorporate two of your lovely pairings, and both play the preferred female and a bit more of a side male. Do let me know(:

Insert clever phrasing with the word green inside

Raerae said:
Hey there! I'd love to write with you. Would you, perhaps, consider doubling up? That way we could incorporate two of your lovely pairings, and both play the preferred female and a bit more of a side male. Do let me know(:
Insert clever phrasing with the word green inside
Sure! PM me? I'm still setting up the thread, but I could post you my ideas.

Hi there. I would be interested in doing an RP with you. I'm especially interested in doing a Percy Jackson based RP. It's been too long since I've had a good one of those. I generally prefer using original chracters on fandom RPs, or at least a mix between original and cannon characters. I also usually play female characters, but I'm okay with multiple characters, so I'm sure we can work something out if we want to add some romance in. Oh yes, and green, I suppose xD

Nightecho said:
Hi there. I would be interested in doing an RP with you. I'm especially interested in doing a Percy Jackson based RP. It's been too long since I've had a good one of those. I generally prefer using original chracters on fandom RPs, or at least a mix between original and cannon characters. I also usually play female characters, but I'm okay with multiple characters, so I'm sure we can work something out if we want to add some romance in. Oh yes, and green, I suppose xD
I absolutely Love the PJO series so of course. Would you PM me so we can discuss?

I would love to do the best friend x best friend roleplay with you. :) I'm new here and haven't had 10 posts yet so I can't message you. But if you could message me I'd appreciate it so we can discuss things further.

GREEN

Hey I'd love to RP with either the Mortal Instruments Series or the PJO, the ideas you've got set up sound great. I'd be happy to take part of it, besides the point, today I went outside and the grass was so green, I ate it. xD .

LiteracyUnmatched said:
Hey I'd love to RP with either the Mortal Instruments Series or the PJO, the ideas you've got set up sound great. I'd be happy to take part of it, besides the point, today I went outside and the grass was so green, I ate it. xD .
Awesome! I'll PM you :)

Hey! Im interested on the following:

Bad boy x Bad girl (MxF)

Best friend x Best friend (MxF)

The Mortal Instruments

Obsessed said:
Hey! Im interested on the following:

Bad boy x Bad girl (MxF)

Best friend x Best friend (MxF)

The Mortal Instruments
Hey! Awesome! You want to pick two and PM me? :)

[QUOTE="folie a deux]hi there! i really like the "my sister's boyfriend" idea if you're still interested in it.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah of course! PM me? Just a note though, I may ask to double because I've been into that a lot lately.

Also, please make sure you go theough my rules because I think you missed something. :)

oh god, green - sorry, i wasn't even thinking, i swear i read through them, haha. and i don't mind doubling! i'll pm you in a minute.

Hey! If you haven't gotten on already started, I really like the Army Man idea.

Oh and green :)

Are any of your plots able to become FxF? I really liked some of them, but it seems like you were using specifically male and female pronouns.

green

QuixoticKitten said:
Are any of your plots able to become FxF? I really liked some of them, but it seems like you were using specifically male and female pronouns.
green
That depends on which plot you wanted. I could easily see a few of them becoming FxF but like Is said, a few, not all, so specify and I can tell you. :)

Hello! You had so many good, green plots and pairings it was hard to decide on just a few! But I did finally narrow it down and I settled on the teacher x student (which was just screaming my name) plot and the birds and the bees as well as best friend x best friend.

So...whatd'ya say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back