• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings idea/craving! [mxf]

I I I I

tired
Genre: Historical, Fantasy, Romance
Setting: Ancient Asia (China or Korea)
Possible triggers: Violence

During a turbulent time in history, a group of female assassins was created- trained to use their beauty and intellect to eliminate corrupt individuals within power. Young women who have nowhere else to turn to are thrust into this competitive organization, given a last chance to either become an assassin or be killed a tortuous death. The assassins are all young women and the servants are all young men. Each assassin is paired with a Shadow (both a servant who does everything from cooking and cleaning, to a skilled partner in martial arts who will accompany the assassin during missions). They must rely heavily on each other- for their lives depend on it.

Inspiration: the drama Bloody Romance

Partner/roleplay expectations:
* Three paragraphs minimum; more welcome
* Partner communication! Let's be friends~
* Real face claims; i'm more than willing to help you find one
* Message me if interested

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back