Idea Bucket

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There's a lot of ideas I've kicked around as a role player and as a GM. Some of them caught and died, some others picked up, and some never got off the ground. This is more of a place for the third kind, the kind that no one took an interest in role playing or things that simply wouldn't be feasible, but the things we find interesting to think about anyways. Feel free to dump your unused but loved ideas here as well. BE SURE TO SAY WHETHER OR NOT YOU WOULD MIND SOMEONE ELSE USING YOUR IDEAS

Starred ideas can be used by anyone 

• Fandom

Any fandom, as role played by people not actually in the fandom. Only exception is GM, who has to be in the fandom so as to lead the others.* 
  • Anything Slender mythos. Marble hornets-esque. RIP in peace.*

[*]Fantasy

• A role play in which the main characters are gods, and a sequel role play that takes place in the same universe, but the main characters are mortals. This means cameos from the god characters if any of the sequel characters need their help*

[*]Modern

• Reality show, cash prize, lots of drama. Never got far. *

[*]Futuristic

• Dice-based steampunk airship pirate battles*
  • Illegal giant robot fights in a post-apocalyptic world. 

[*]Quest Log

• Group Quest - multiple GM's, one character each, and players decide for every character individually. Homestuck-esque.*

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually have a Fantasy RP that is similar though not exactly the idea you had for that. The link is in my signature if you want to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back