Ichago Academy

Dibbydoo

squeek
Ichago Academy is a school of magic and wonders, it being the oldest school in the county. Your character usually starts off waking up, it being the first da of school. You can be a new comer, or an already-student. Choices are unlimited to what race ; Fairy, Wizard, elf, ect, ect.

Also, this will be the OOC thread because I Accedently deleted mine and.. Cri..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hatz said:

d2b4e3633896200c2dc524bf91080d64.gif

Estelle Jeon The night had greeted her with an odd dream. More of a flashback, at that. Sure, she had moved on from her mother's death. Sure, she was absolutely 'fine' with her older sister detesting her very existence. Usually, she had happy dreams. Simulations filled with rainbows and lollipops, among other childish things. But the night leading up to her very first day of a fresh year of highschool; that was different. Why? Really, there wasn't much that could be done, except to forget and move forward.

Estelle's eyes were exposed to the brightly lit lights of her bedroom, as her eyelids receded. She glanced at the glimmering illumination above her. Wait, lights? 'Huh? I could have sworn I turned them off before heading to sleep... Weird!' she thought, as she sat up to shrug it off. 'Maybe it was from Citrus, or Ciel! Except.. Citrus still hates me.'

"Well, there's no time to be depressed! Because as Estelle Jeon, this is who I really am! The most cheerful girl you'll ever meet, yeah!" she cheered to herself, raising her fist in the air triumphantly.

In a matter of seconds, a yell was transmitted into her bedroom from the hallway outside. "Keep it down, Estelle! Your siblings are still asleep!" her father had scolded.

"Yeah, yeah. Says you!" she countered, laughing. "Don't worry, I'll forgive you, Dad!"

"No-- wait, what? Hurry along and prepare for your first day of school, you wouldn't want to be late now, right? I won't give you a ride if you take longer than five minutes! Have fun walking, sweetie." he chuckled.

"Gyah! Five minutes?! You meanie! I'll make sure to be done by then!"

---

Estelle hurriedly got dressed and ready, with a minute to spare. 'Phew, I did it!' she smiled to herself.

'Indeed. But, are you sure that is actually something you can feel accomplished of?' a mysterious voice replied, in her trail of thought.

Completely startled, Estelle shrieked. She whizzed and glanced around her surroundings, there was nobody else in her room. She was trembling in fear, against the wall of her room. "Kyaaah!"

Estelle Jeon

"What's the matter, Estelle?" her father asked, still waiting outside in the hall.

"I-It's nothing Dad, I assure you... J-Just another pigment of my imagination, tee-hee!" she sheepishly scratched the back of her head.

"Whatever you say. By the way, you have five seconds left. Four... three..."

"Crap!" Estelle quickly grabbed her school bag and slammed open the door, making it out into the hallway with a second left before the time limit was reached.

"Good, you made it! You can eat breakfast in the car, it's a long ride there. Now, where's my 'thank you' for being the best father ever?" he grinned.

"Thank you, Dad!" she hugged him before they left for the car.

---

During the ride there, the unknown entity began to telepathically speak with Estelle once more, as she was peacefully eating her breakfast, which consisted of French toast accompanied by sausages and scrambled eggs, all neatly arranged in a plastic container. 'Honestly, you should use your telepathy more often. It is better that way, am I correct? Or have you already foolishly forgotten that you had such an ability? It would make sense, the last time I spoke to you was years and years ago.'

'Eh?! Th-This ability was genuine? For real?! I thought it was just another imaginary thing... W-Wait! Who are you?! You seem way too realistic to be part of my imagination! I know I am creative, but not THIS creative!'

'Sigh. For now, we shall say that I am your friend. Alright? I have had enough of you for one morning, or perhaps even year. I shall speak to again in the future, though you will probably forget about me by then. Just remember; I am a part of you.'

'Oh.. um.. bye! It would nice if I could get a name to call you by next time!'

'...'

'Apart of me... It sounds kind of creepy, haha...'

---

By the time her father had arrived at the school, Estelle was finished with her meal. Happily, she left the car after giving her dad one final hug and several goodbyes, and off she went, skipping into the school gates with a pep in her step and a great, big smile.

"Ichago Academy... here I come!"

( School bag? It's a dormitory school, sorry I didn't exactly imply that this time! And at anything it's about hours away from any homes. Just a heads up, loved it though. I hope my character and your get along.

Dibbydoo said:
( School bag? It's a dormitory school, sorry I didn't exactly imply that this time! And at anything it's about hours away from any homes. Just a heads up, loved it though. I hope my character and your get along.
Apologies! I got the hint, but I wasn't 100% sure! I'll go fix it, and I hope so too! cx

Hatz said:
Apologies! I got the hint, but I wasn't 100% sure! I'll go fix it, and I hope so too! cx
My character is at the front of the school, with her black suitcases just staring anpt the cattle of a school.

Dibbydoo said:
My character is at the front of the school, with her black suitcases just staring anpt the cattle of a school.
Okay! My character will probably meet her shortly! c:

(am I allowed to double-post? since I've already made an intro post, and nobody else has posted after me @~@)

Hatz said:
Okay! My character will probably meet her shortly! c:
(am I allowed to double-post? since I've already made an intro post, and nobody else has posted after me @~@)
NO YOUR NOT ALLOWED. Just kidding Ofcorse you are. :3

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16095-dibbydoo/ said:
@Dibbydoo[/URL]
We all can't be rich bears :D
Well said.. So, her weaknesses are metal?

And her chest are like mosquito bites.. I'm alerting to them so they come out like golf balls..

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16095-dibbydoo/ said:
@Dibbydoo[/URL]
Weakness is metal, holy places such as shrines & churches, and being underground.
Thanks! I only needed one but I'm glad you decided to choose more than one. * Cries happily

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22872-whale/ said:
@Whale[/URL]
You are my best friend now. You have very little say in the matter . No objections.
Muah?

@Whale[/URL]
You are my best friend now. You have very little say in the matter . No objections.
Jesus Christ woman xD

@Whale[/URL]
Bear x Whale = Best Friend does it not?

@Dibbydoo

I might be a Bum, but I am still a bear O-O. Back away from the best friend.
Your the cutest bear ever, by the way, have you posted your intro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back