IC

Muriel Muir

(sorry, on my phone)

She opened her mouth to again lecture her sister but was interrupted by something, or rather someone, falling through the ceiling of their cell. Istead of words, a startled yelp came out of her mouth as she grabbed her sister's arm by instinct and pulled Lana behind her.

"This place just keeps getting weirder," she muttered aloud, hoping not to offend the stranger that had fallen from the sky. Any anger at her sister had fizzled out, instead replaced by a need to make sure she didn't die.

Both Lunes' mind and body jumped in shock, as the figure quite literally fell only an inch away from her, brushing past her and unto the prison cells under her. Not before a bolt of lightning struck the roof and created a hole for the falling stranger to fall through, of course. She had only been just heading there herself, being ordered to guard the new prisoners there; her first thought was to rush down to the prisons and quicken her pace, and she followed this immediately, running as fast as she could. 

Her spear in her tightening hands, she ran into the room, breathing slightly heavily and stopping right in front of the prison cell. "Who are you?" She barked roughly, vaguely pointing her spear at the three, being unable to bring herself to directly point it at anyone. She scanned the prison quickly; one of the prisoners was standing in front of another protectively. These were presumably the ones she was originally supposed to guard. With this assumption, she promptly stared with her attempt at a glare at the out of place third: the man in some sort of armour, with a sun painted on his chest. 

@Smoaki @Firebright @MrEvilMexican

Both Lunes' mind and body jumped in shock, as the figure quite literally fell only an inch away from her, brushing past her and unto the prison cells under her. Not before a bolt of lightning struck the roof and created a hole for the falling stranger to fall through, of course. She had only been just heading there herself, being ordered to guard the new prisoners there; her first thought was to rush down to the prisons and quicken her pace, and she followed this immediately, running as fast as she could. 

Her spear in her tightening hands, she ran into the room, breathing slightly heavily and stopping right in front of the prison cell. "Who are you?" She barked roughly, vaguely pointing her spear at the three, being unable to bring herself to directly point it at anyone. She scanned the prison quickly; one of the prisoners was standing in front of another protectively. These were presumably the ones she was originally supposed to guard. With this assumption, she promptly stared with her attempt at a glare at the out of place third: the man in some sort of armour, with a sun painted on his chest. 

@Smoaki @Firebright @MrEvilMexican

Solaire got to his feet, and brushed the dust off him.

Good evening by ma'am, I am Solaire of Astora.

He walked close up to the barred door shutting him inside the gloomy cell.

Listen, I'd rather not hit a lady, so why don't we open that cell door and let me out? In jolly cooperation, of course. You wouldn't believe me, but I was in Lost Izalith and some weird spiky catalillar pounced at my face, and I fell into a puddle of water... and then I was suddenly falling from the sky.

Solaire didn't seem to notice Lana or Muriel behind him, nor did he expect the guard to believe such a ridiculous story. In fact, Solaire himself thought he was either dead, or knocked out cold. But the pain was too real to be fake. However, he didn't realize he was in a completely different world, and this 'Lost Izalith' certainly isn't in this world...

@Solaire_ @Firebright @Smoaki

Collin considered running off right then, but then he'd be a coward, and Collin was not a coward, even if the alternative was dead.  Collin didn't really have much going for him in life, anways; perhaps death would serve him better, if that's what it came to.

Thus, Collin decided if he was going out, it was going to be in style.  "Does the idiot not speak?"  Collin called out, slowly approaching the tree the idiot with the scrolls was hiding behind.  Maybe focusing on the mute Fae would help take the edge off of the guardian standing next to him.

@Ironrot@scythio

"Unnecessarily smarmy thing to say." Lunes scoffed, genuinely unimpressed and even somewhat disgusted at Solaire's comment about not hitting "ladies". "And 'Lost Izalith'?" She questioned. "And where exactly in Darkhold or Lightwood is that?" She coughed incredulously. "I think we have some insane lunatic in our hands." Now, what would be a suitable action to partake in in such a situation? Her mind was already racing with panic, shaking and unable to focus. What the hell was going on? This situation was simply too bizarre to think about normally. No, she couldn't handle this on her own. There had to be some higher authority who would be better suited to handle this. But the Guardian was not present at the moment. The Queen? Absolutely not. Perhaps the Highlord? She shuddered at the thought. No, having to talk to him would be bad enough, much less having him deal in his way with whomever or whatever this Solaire was. The Heir, perhaps; she was around her age, and should be easier to talk to than the other options, anyway. "Stay where you are-" She spoke harshly, jabbing her spear at the three prisoners' general direction. "Or..." Her voice choked as she attempted to get so much as a simple threat out. "Come on, just say it.." She thought to herself desperately. "Just, please." She choked out shakily in the midst of her stress and desperation. "There goes any chances of them listening to you now." She scolded herself as she took one last look at the three before running out of the room, hoping to somehow miraculously find the Heir. 

@JustAlexandra @MrEvilMexican @Smoaki @Firebright

Muriel Muir

(Phone, I apologize now)

The stranger began rambling about some lost isle or something to what Ellie could only assume was a guard before them. Then, the woman made a comment that Muriel couldn't help but voice her agreement to with a guffaw and nod of her head. This man  between them surely was a lunatic. Clearing her throat loudly when the guard left, she attempted to get the man's attention.

"Uh, pardon, but, who exactly are you?" She asked, her tone a but bossy and impatient after all that had happened.

Solaire turned around to Ellie, after hearing her question. Strange... he hadn't noticed them... maybe he was too busy being in pain.

Oh pardon me, I apologize for not noticing you earlier. My name... it is Solaire of Astora, but just call me Solaire.

His attention, though just for a moment, drifted to the girl next to the human... purple hair... he'd never seen anything with PURPLE hair...

PRAISE THE SUN!

He exclaimed, after seeing a person with purple hair.

This world is strange... how do you people have strange colored hair? I've never seen a person with purple hair...

His thoghts briefly drifted away to what had happened before he had ended up in this place...

He was supposed to meet a fellow knight he me inside Lost Izalith, but he went in a bit earlier than planned... and a weird bug pounced at his face...

@Smoaki @Firebright

Lana stared dumb struck at the man who has crashed through the ceiling. He was asking about her hair. How should she know where her hair color came from? "I uhh...don't know about my hair. It didn't use to be this color." She looked from Solaire to Muriel. Tucking a lock of hair behind her pointed ear she stepped from behind Muriel. She paced around Solaire eyeing his armor and such 

@MrEvilMexican  @Smoaki

Alistair took a moment to read the glowing words that Elmer has produced. What a curious creature, he thought.

"I did not ask your name," Alistair spoke with a slight, indignant tone, "I asked who you are. What you..." Alistair realised that while he had been distracted by the newcomer, Collin had walked over to them.

Releasing a low growl, Alistair pushed Collin against the trunk of the tree. "I'm sorry, but I haven't the time," He said, raising the glowing claw to behead the dark faerie.

@Collinbu98https://www.rpnation.com/profile/40171-collinbu98/ @Scythio 

Collin's idiotically wreckless move proved to backfire in record time.  Luckily, that useful bit of information was even now swirling around at the forefront of his thoughts.

"You're right.  You still haven't done anything about the human and the Lightwood Fae locked in Darkhold.  Maybe you should go work on that."  Fingers crossed that was enough ro avoid a quick and untimely death.

@Ironrot @Scythio

{I'm a hunter} Elmer frantically wrote out, the glowing letters shaking from Elmer's nervousness. {I don't get out of the forest much, why is there a human locked in the Darkhold? Whats going on?} Their eyes flicked between the guardian and the darkling, and they not so subtly put a hand on their knife. If this Guardian was going to kill Elmer as well, they might as well put up a fight, even if it was hopeless. Why did they have to trip? Why couldn't have things gone their way for once?

@Ironrot @Collinbu98

Last edited by a moderator:
(This is already dead xD. Better ressurect it from Oblivion)

Kaine sat in a darkened room, as he closed the letter, with his official seal on it. He smiled. Not a genuine smile, but a wicked one. He'd catch that filthy little rat...

He will... He handed the sealed letter to a messenger and gave him his orders. The Darkling only nodded nervously and exited. Kaine slid his helmet back on and exited his own room. He had preparations to make...

Yes, a LOT of preparations...... That joke of a noble and her creep of a daughter is going to bow before him... and they'd confess their crimes. Not that it mattered if they don't. He'd break them until they do...

'To **********

The Highlord invites you to his manor. That's an order. I will be expecting you in the next hour or so.

No tardiness will be tolerated. Nothing but the finest manners, dressing, and attitude will be expected. Anything else will be treated as but an insult.

Assume that any mistake, or tiny insult will carry out the heaviest of penalties. You have exactly sixty-five minutes. Do NOT keep me waiting. Anything but the above, and I will see to your punishment myself.

-Highlord Kaine Blackmire'

@Solaire_

Faust had decided on heading back to Lightwood, and maybe get the prince to complain to Darkhold or something. He didn't appreciate some guardian coming and breaking his weapon. He had gotten his wounds bandaged before he headed out, only that the prince WASN'T sleeping under a tree or something.

Dafaq? Did he like go to Darkhold or what?

After an eternity of searching, (and asking people who always gave him an uncomfortable look), he finally got out that some guy in a cloak just left for Darkhold. That was MOST likely the prince, and if not, he'd drag whoever it was BACK to Lightwood. The last thing he needed was Moralee blackmailing Lightwood's Royal family with a few Lightlings for his head. He picked up his longsword and took off (again.)

Dammit. Getting to Darkhold will take forever...

He muttered to himself. And that's how he found himself on a horse, travelling toward his old home... Only that he'd probably get murdered the second he stepped inside Darkhold...

He doesn't stand like a hunter, Alistair thought. But the bundle of game did lend some reliability to the story. Alistair let the claw extending from his finger tip wane and disperse into the air.

"Very well. I have no need of you." As he spoke, Alistair made a waving motion with his hand, directing the faerie to take his leave. There was little use in intimidating someone who was likely only minding their business. Besides, there were much more pressing matters. A lightwood faerie trapped in the cells of darkhold was hardly his concern. At least, unless the royalty insisted. But a human...

"Now. You," Alistair began, turning back to Collin and leaning in so the boy had to press his head back against the tree to avoid their foreheads touching. "Do. Go. On. Why does Darkhold have a human? Where did they find it?" Alistair mind reeled with questions. This had to be corrected.

@Collinbu98 @Scythio (If you want something to do, stay nearby while Collin replies)

Ah, well, that had the guardian interested enough...  too bad he felt like follow up questions.  At the very least, though, Collin was now useful alive and in a position of some power.  Not that he was dumb enough to try and exert that power, no;  Collin immediately passed over what little information he had. "Apparently a pair of Faes popped up in the Darkhold forest and they were discovered by the Darkhold royals.  I saw the prisoner carriage, though, and I was able to pick out a few very interesting details...," Collin paused for just a moment as he looked up to look the guardian in the eyes (not that there was much to look at there).  "One of the Faes was a Lightling, with purple hair.  The other one wasnt a Fae at all, but rather, a human.  And just from how they sat together in their cage it was clear the two were companions."

Now, Collin decided, he could use that power to risk a question.  "...does Lightwood know of any Faes traveling in the Human World or vice versa?"

@Scythio

@Ironrot

Last edited by a moderator:
Elmer was slightly offended that they were shrugged off, but decided to stay. Their eyes flicked between the Guardian and the Darkling in confusion.

{I don't really know anything about what Lightwood's doing, I just spend most of my days alone, but now I'm really curious.} Elmer's feet tapped in excitement. They did have an interest in these big affairs, but couldn't really get news about the world much. They kept looking between the other two Fae, with a spark in their eyes. They, however, remembered their rabbit that they dropped and ran over to the tree that they tripped into to pick up the carcass.

Users who are viewing this thread