[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

Croc and Bruno

Nearby: Summer, Cirrus, ???
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint IG42 IG42
Croc shook his head as Cirrus gestured for them to spread. "I would agree normally but with what's going on I say safety in numbers are more important" Croc said as they continued following Grey. before Summer called Onyx and the real Grey. Croc looked around as they talked. soon after the call was over though it seemed to go to hell. Croc looked at the Grimm dragons and vines coming out of elevator. "Hey guys you thinking what I'm thinking..."

"Run..." Bruno said slowly walking backwards.

"You read my mind big man" Croc said as both him and Bruno bolted as fast as they could away from the horrors and to the ships. "Hey Rose, Cirrus what are you waiting for? Run!" Croc yelled back to Summer and Cirrus as he ran.

Pyro and Val

Nearby: Pheonix, Iris, Jade, Titian
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni
Pyro was a little surprised of how Summer talked to her brother but with the attack on Vale, he could understand the large of amounts of stress she had to be feeling. "Summer is pretty strong isn't she?" Pyro commented to Pheonix before him and his team headed out to the ships...

It hadn't been long sense Val made to the docks. She was worried about Summer after she ran off to take care to something. She gave out a loud sigh as she new Summer could take care of herself but she still worried for her safety. Then there was Croc who still hadn't answered her text on. it was like he left it some where... which he did on the floor of his room.

Pyro and rest of his team arrived at the docks as thing seemed to get worse. "Val are you okay?" Pyro said running up to Val.

"Ya... Have you seen Summer around?" Val asked worried for the two.

"We saw Summer. She was going off to get Cirrus I think. That's was right before we left our dorm"

"Do you think she's okay?"

"I'm sure she is..." Pyro was saying before Dragons started bursting from the schools followed by vines. The look on both their faces was that of dread and worry...

Charles Drake

Nearby: Onyx and Grey
@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Fang was happy as Onyx inched his ear but as Grey more or less began to mock his master Fang left Onyx grasp and went to his master side. Fang then began to look at Grey. His look was one of hatred as he didn't like anyone who made his master unhappy.

"Mr.Schnee my troop are some of best we have. I just wanted to make proper addition resource would go with my men. I don't want to be the only risk his men to help other. And The reason I'm not going is because unlike you who can just go to school and pop back to his job periodically, I have to continuously mange my troop across the kingdom and now I need to secure our border to avoid this happening here!" Charles to Grey as he left with Onyx. Once they did Charles headed back to his study to get his troops moving... and to make a few plans for the future.

Jester Nightmarish

Nearby: Grimm
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
"Glad to hear it... Just make sure to be safe okay?... See ya later killer..." Jester said smiling under his mask as the call ended. After finishing his call Jester went back to the main room. He then started to hear loud noises coming from outside. Jester pulled out his scroll and loaded up the camera feed on it. "Ohh... Well this isn't good" Jester said to himself as saw several Brutus grimm outside the building. Jester then loaded up the news on his scroll and saw a alert to civilians evacuate the city. "I guess it's time to move..." Jester giving a sigh. Jester then went around grabbing the essentials: his weapons, dust, bomb craft equipment, Candy-bar the stuff animal kitten, some food, a spare costume, some clothes, and a few other things here and there. He loaded up items into a escape vehicle for these types of scenarios...
Knight+XV+1.jpg

After loading up the car Jester started hearing the Grimm starting to take notice of him. They began to scratch at and bashing at the doors and walls. "Well this is going be a interesting trip..." Jester said as he got the last of his things and placed them into the back of the car. Jester then got into the driver's seat and took off. Not even opening the large doors to the warehouse Jester bashed through them and ran over Brutus in the process. Jester then took off in hopes of escaping this current hell...

Akashi Taurus

Screenshot_2017-10-11-18-32-31.png
Nearby: , Zenith, Forest
@Tags: Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus

"I'd like to see you tr-" Akashi almost threatened in response to Forest's shutdown on his plan. Akashi swore to stop acting like he did in the beginning of the year. Now matter how confident Akashi was he could beat the man in front of him, he couldn't do it without getting seriously hurt. But...... God, leave it to an event such as this to jumpstart old habits. But Forest had a point. He wasn't thinking straight. "But what about all the people that are stuck over there? How can we just sit here and run away!? Running is for cowards! For the weak! The only child of one of the most wanted terrorists, running! My father wouldn't-" Came Akashi's unstable backlash, but Akashi went instantly silent the moment he talked about his father. For a brief moment, as he unlocked his sword and slowly pushed the hilt out with his thumb; odd colored eyes clouded with all that was going on and the emotions he felt, Akashi wanted nothing more then to skewer him on Murasume and unload several clips into his skull. Nobody talked bad about his father. No one. But Akashi knew Forest was right. Fighting for equality was fine, but he went to extreme lengths. The scary part was, he believed and followed his father wholeheartedly until a few years ago. When he found out how he was s mother died. Forest was spot on in why he enrolled. He didn't want to be the son of a terrorist. Adam's kid. He wanted to be Akashi Taurus: The world's greatest swordsman. Akashi put his blade to rest in it's scabbard and sighed.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I wasn't thinking. It's like I had a death wish..... Thank you Forest. I owe you big time."

Cirrus Jay Schnee

Nearby: Ren, Croc, Bruno, Not!Grey, Summer, Ren?
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye ChazGhost ChazGhost KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Seeing that the ruse wasn't working Cirrus lowered his scroll and met the eyes of his supposed brother as he called out to Ophelia and unmasked her as the daughter of Cinder Fall, the way he laid everything out sounded like Grey but his actions before didn't line up right. "Who are you?!" Cirrus yelled just before everything went to hell.

Cirrus instinctively backed away from the growing tendrils of corruption and the swarm of dragon Grimm, whoever the Grey doppelganger was they seemed to have escaped in the confusion. Hearing Croc and Bruno flee Cirrus turned to follow but hesitated after a few steps, a member of his team was still there and while he seemed to have sold them out for some reason that didn't mean Cirrus was just going to leave him to get swallowed whole by a griffin or something, hissing under his breath he turned back. "Ren! If you want to live come with us, now!"

Iris An Ren

Nearby: Everyone
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool

The alarms woke Iris, each new release of their sound causing her ears to ring. The sensitivity of faunus ears led her to close them against the sound, her hands moving on top of them to block out the loud noise. However doing this dampened her sense of the world around her as well, shown as she rolled off the bed to the floor. Attempting to find her weapons, clothes, anything to help her. However the noises, rush of danger, and the unknown that was growing around caused her to pull her knees to her chest against the bed. The ethereal angels she was fond of wouldn't come to her, the lack of concentration not allowing them to form.

It was all emptiness, with muffled sound there was no sight. The screams, roars, and explosions only caused the fragile form to fold further (alliterations <) into the bed frame. After finding the hilt to her weapons Iris pointed them outwards, waiting for anything to come for her. Grimm, person, terrorist, Faunus Killer, the fabled bunny she had heard about, or any sort of monster. "HELP!" Iris called out, hoping for someone to get to her before something else did. "Pyro! Phoenix! Jade!" She called for her teammates, more hell breaking lose as she did so. Soon the noises were even assaulting the dampened ears, enough so to cause a shriek to come out of Iris, "SAFFRON!". Even as she screamed out for him, something lifted her up.

The force of the running and scare of the rescuer putting their arms around Iris caused her to faint, too scared to imagine if it was her friend or enemy. When she awoke she was by the Airships, lifting her body up gently, still attempting to gather her senses.

Zenith Violette

Nearby: Akashi and Forrest
@Tags: Brinni Brinni The Prophet The Prophet

Zenith walked out of his room, brushing the sleep out of his eyes. Even though grogginess was still apparent, anger was also forming itself. The boy was coming to enjoy Beacon. The place was growing on him, as were the people. While he couldn't say for certain, or admit it, Zenith had spent the last few days smiling. If at the calm presence Beacon seemed to flourish with, the professors that always seemed to care, or his team leader... who seemed to share many of the same sentiments. After finding out his semblance Zenith thought about keeping his distance, noting the sometimes weird physical pats and reminders served a different purpose; however Zenith allowed them. It was a way to speak... without speaking. Some one to listen, in a different way than the rest.

And now some stupid dragon, brute, and vine Grimm were going to put an end to something else. Just one more thing in his life. Adjusting the strap on his back Zenith looked to Forrest. "We need to leave." Gritting his teeth at the thought of walking away from the Grimm, Zenith didn't want to risk it. "I want to fight too, but I think I want to live more." It felt strange, and probably sounded strange, but he had made up his mind.

Last edited:
Pyro Arc
Location: (Earlier) Hallway, then at PRWI dorm, (Present) Docks
Nearby: Other students, then Iris
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus
Earlier...
Pyro was panicked. He had no idea what was going on, only knowing that whatever was happening can't be good. As he was halfway out of the school, he realized that something, or rather, someone was missing. Fear and realization struck Pyro as he placed his hands on his forehead. "Crap... Crap, crap, crap!" He swore. Pyro wasn't the type to usually swear, not even using minor curses like 'crap', but it was more of an instinct to swear at the moment, considering what he had just realized.

Val looked at Pyro in surprise and worry. If it was something that made even Pyro curse, it cannot be good. "What is it?" She asked him.

"Iris! Where's Iris!?" He asked, frantically looking around. Val's eyes widened. "She must still be at the PRWI dorm! I need to go!" Pyro turned before feeling the brunette grab his shoulder.

"No, Pyro! Something bad is happening! What if you get stuck here!? What if you don't make it!?"

"That's the least of my worries, Val!" Pyro exclaimed. "She's my teammate, I need to make sure she's safe! I know... I know I haven't been around a lot, especially around my team. I've been so focused on training, I... I practically neglected them. But that's gonna change. I promise, that will change... and it will start with me saving my teammate. So please... let me go."

Val stared at Pyro for a few seconds, before smiling warmly. He's grown so much in such a short time... It feels like only yesterday when he was such a shy person... and look at him now... Risking his life to save his teammate... I've never been more proud to have him as a friend. Val nodded and let go of the redhead's shoulder. "Go... Help your teammate."

Pyro smiled at Val and nodded, before sprinting back to his dorm. Iris... Jade... Phoenix... I know I haven't been a good leader... But I swear... I'm gonna change that. I'll make sure that I'll be the best leader I can be... I promise... He entered the dorm, immediately rushing over to Iris's room, where he could hear her yelling for help. He saw her about faint and quickly carried her up. The redhead began sprinting back to the group, who were at the docks now.

Present...
Pyro heard his teammate starting to stir awake. He looked at her gently and said, "Iris... It's me, Pyro. Everything's gonna be fine now, okay? You're safe now..." He assured her gently.

Rook Byrne

396a5eea7b21310775e61cf949cf5d2f.jpg

Time: Towards the end of the Crisis.
Nearby: None
@Tags: N/A

Almost there....

Allllmooossst there...

Rook's eyes roved about, just another cursory scan of the tea shop after hearing the bell for the door ring again. It wasn't like she really expected trouble, and even if it was coming she highly doubted it would bother her. So instead she let her focus return to the subtle hints of cinnamon and hazelnut couple with the soothing heat of a milk infused black tea running down her throat and warming her chest.

Leaning back and letting her guard down in its entirety, likely the first time she'd done so in ages, Rook let the cool air conditioning inside and the tea take precedence over just about anything else as she thought over her situation. The biggest news was she was almost there, to the school she needed to reach, to become the huntress she had set forth to become.

And here on the outskirts of Vale, she was finally almost there.

As Rook's mind wandered she felt a slight poking at her arm. Looking to her left she was presented wit the sight of a young girl, couldn't be older than five, giving her a questioning look as she aimed to get Rook's attention. Once the young child say Rook was looking, she pointed at the ring blade resting against the table, took a sip out of a water bottle, and then asked in the typical, not quite old enough to speak right voice most children carried; "Are you a huntress?" Giving a smile at the girl Rook was about to answer when the child's mother came over and gave a gentle scolding about bothering strangers. Honestly, Rook hadn't even minded too much. It was a simple question from a curious child. Gaze lingering on the mother and daughter pair as they moved towards the door.

That was when Rook started to hear it. Like a wave growing closer to the shore, a cacophony of shouts rose up from outside. Putting her tea down swiftly Rook started to rise just as her attention was brought back to the mother and daughter, the former grabbing at the latter desperately as the child began to scream, her tiny frame contorting horribly as bone and black fur began to swallow the child whole. In minutes the child turned from a young girl into some profane and unholy version of a Grimm that Rook had never seen before in her life. It's form continued to grow until it was brushing the cieling, and for all the chaos of the people fleeing out the back door of the cafe, the child's mother seemed frozen, shock overuling any other response the woman could have had.

In most people's minds they likely didn't know how to cope with a child suddenly turning into a Grimm.

In Rook's mind she saw the threat for what it was.

Pushing through the crowds quickly, the girl just barely made it in time to tackle the mother out of the way as the Grimm's foreclaw came smashing down, rending a huge gash in the floor where they'd just been. This alone told Rook what she needed to know. Whatever this Grimm was now, it wasn't the girl from seconds ago. She also knew the girl seemed to be inside of it.

This wasn't going to be an easy fight, but a fight wasn't what she had in mind. Pushing the mother further away and getting one of the other customers to drag the woman out of the building Rook did her best to keep the attention of the Grimm, aiming swings at its forearms and lower legs, or going for shallow slashes. Anything to keep it's eyes on her. Leaping and bounding through the maze of tables and chairs Rook led the way. Her goal was a simple one too. When she'd first walked in she'd noticed a walk in cooler. It would have been her go to spot in case of an explosion based scenario. In this scenario it was going to be the best place to try to lock this things up. Of course it helped that this seemed mindless in it's pursuit of her, which meant that she didn't have to try to trick it at all. In a matter of minutes Rook goaded the former child into the cooler before slipping right out and slamming the door shut behind her.

She watched the door for a moment once it sealed shut though. A dent here or there as the Grimm slammed into it from the inside had he doubtful for all of a second, but ultimately the door held, leaving the still smiling and now somewhat adrenaline jittered. Still, she reigned it in and hefted her ring blade up as she skipped towards the door. As she was about to walk out, she noticed the water bottle the child had been holding just minutes earlier. Heaving a slight sigh, she pondered over what could have happened to the poor girl as she picked up the bottle. There was still a little water in it after all, and she figured she'd finish it off.

Stepping out onto the street Rook started to lift the bottle to her lips when she was instead caught in awe.

All around her law enforcement and hunters and huntresses seemed to be finishing up the last of the nearby Grimm, some being draconic in form, others being normal Grimm that come in from the forests at the edge of the outskirts, brought in by the negative emotions of everyone.

And the trained personnel were just wiping the floor with them now that the situation was being reigned in. It was exactly what Rook hoped to one day be able to do.

"Hey, you,lady," a voice called out, causing Rook to appraise the man running up to her, "We heard one of those unique Grimm were inside and that some girl was handling it. Was that you?"

"Mhm," Rook nodded, letting the bottle of water fall to the ground and she realised she had more important things to focus on right now than a silly sip of water.

"Good, were you able to handle the threat?"

Before Rook could answer that some appearing to a Huntsman landed next to them. He had huge wings and wielded some sort of spear that had a head that was two thirds of his height alone. He stepped up quickly and ran a scanner over Rooks face before grunting.

"She's not registered to the city. We don't time for arrests though, we need to get further into the city and secure this situation immediately." the faunus stated simply to law enforcement officer before turning and regarding Rook with calculating eyes, "If you're a petty crook, take the opportunity to leave now. If you're trying to get out of here, evacs on the way. Otherwise we have work to do, let's go."

Rook stood there for a minute as the pair ran off, further into the city where she could already tell there was more trouble, likely the draconic grimm or the ones that appeared from people. Then she turned and looked the other way. In the distance she could start the makings of a perimeter guard and see ships begin to touch down. Clearly the evacuation route.

It should have been a tougher choice.

But then Rook hadn't come all the way to Vale just to leave because of a challenge.

She was so close after all.

She was almost there.

*Note: No need for anyone to respond to this. Simply an introductory post for Rook right before the timeskip, set far towards the outskirts of the city. That and now I don't have to try to explain where Rook was or what she was doing during this crisis later.

Sage Auburn & Skyler Eden Sharp

Interactions: Everyone but Summer, Cirrus, Bruno, Ren, and Croc
Mentions: Brinni Brinni IG42 IG42 Hibiscus Hibiscus KingofCool KingofCool The Prophet The Prophet
Skyler held Sage up straight as the ground rumbled, not wanting him to hurt himself. Grateful, Sage sent his older cousin a smile but the smile soon dropped the moment the Wyvern ascended to the sky. Both of them looked wide eyes, wondering where it came from or why it was even underground. The sound of Saffron's voice pulled Skyler to listen to what her partner was ordering but instead of agreeing like she had been before, she grew angry. "Are you fucking insane! I'm not letting you or Culpeo go on a suicide mission!" she let go of Sage as she used her semblance to reach Saffron before he could leave and took a hold of his arm.

"Don't be a hero, Saff!" she hissed at him, "You want Iris safe, then you stay by her side. She has a team to protect her, but as your partner, I can't let you go. If you care about the friendship we have, you will go into the fucking airship and do what the headmaster orders." Sage activated his semblance, trying to find Cirrus' voice within the cause, but instead, he listened to what Skyler was whispering to Saffron. He had never heard Skyler hold that tone toward Saffron, but fear was clear in her voice. He wanted Saffron to stay but Cirrus was still out there. "If you do go," Sage called out, "Bring Cirrus and the others back... and be safe." Skyler looked at Sage, shocked that he was letting Saffron just leave, "Sage! Miss Rose is going to get them, don't have Saffron go!"

"I trust Saffron!" Sage snapped. Shocked, Skyler let her hand fall from her hold on Saffron and just looked at the ground. Before he could leave, she made sure to whisper something loud enough for him to hear, "If you die... I'll never forgive you." With that she walked over to the small blind girl and just stood by her side, watching Saffron and what he was about to do. Sage looked over to the airships, noticing that his Uncle was watching what was happening. It was as if both Sharps were waiting for Saffron to make his decision.

Phoenix Rose

Interactions: Everyone but Summer, Cirrus, Bruno, Ren, and Croc
Mentions: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool Hibiscus Hibiscus
Nix was to distract to think. He wanted to go out there and look for Ophelia but he knew her team would keep her safe. When team BRSS finally arrived, he felt his heart sink when he didn't see Ophelia with them. Running over to them he asked, not caring that they might be angry at him for the break-up but he needed to know where she was. "Cherry! Is Ophelia with you?" he asked, "She's not answering her scroll." Not only was he worried about Ophelia and Summer, the sudden appearance of the Wyvern didn't help his mind from thinking the worse.

Summer Rose

Interactions: Team SABL
Mentions: ChazGhost ChazGhost IG42 IG42 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
The scatter of Rose petals gave her mother away first before she arrived at Summer's size. "Mom!" she exclaimed. The look on Ruby's face told her that she was not happy for not following what she asked of her. "It's time to-" Ruby began but paused as the ground around them began to break away. Taking a hold of the students, Ren included, as she used her semblance in order of moving them to a safer spot from the tower. "Go! Get to the airships, Beacon is no longer safe!" Ruby ordered to the students as she looked at the scene before he. Summer wanted to argue and stay by Ruby's side but the look that Ruby sent her made her words stop from spilling out. Looking over to Team CROC, Summer pointed over the direction of the airships and exclaimed, "Let's go, guys! Before my mom kills us as well!" Activating her semblance, she covered their heads with any debris that was raining down around them as they ran. Summer glance over her shoulder as she watched Ruby watching slightly behind her, almost waiting to see her and the team far away from the fray.

Last edited:
Saffron Auran Zephyr-Valkyrie

Nearby: practically everyone
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint IG42 IG42
Saffron listened to Skyler's words. He knew she'd be mad at him, but he didn't think she'd be this mad. He looked back at her sadly when she threatened their friendship. He leaned his forehead against her and whispered in response, not even sure if she'd be able to hear from how low it was. "I can't let someone die again if I can stop it..."

He smiled at Sage's request. "You betcha. Of course I'll bring him back. And not a hair out of place to boot." Turning to Sky "And there's no need to worry Sky, I'm in top condition. I can't die looking this good."

He started making his way towards the exit, extending his blade, ready to fight whatever Grimm he had to, when a figure stepped into the way. He immediately recognized Larimar Sharp. Saffron could tell from his body posture that there was no way Saffron could just walk by. The teacher was relaxed, but his hand hovered at his side, in easy reach of his Pepperbox. The wind picked up around Saffron for a moment as he tensed up, his eyes narrowed, ready to blow past him, even if it took getting shot.

It wouldn't be the first time he shot me. Even with his pepperbox I can get to him before he unloads every shot. I could probably deflect two or three, only taking a couple hits.

He looked around. He was sure Sharp wouldn't fire towards the crowds of people, any ricochet or miscalculation could be bad which meant he'd likely use his gauntlet when Saffron got close. It was as he looked he saw the other students, the civilians, his team. And then...he gave up. "Stand down Cul. Professor Sharp would never let us pass anyways. I mean, you may have a chance, but I'm stuck here. He sat where he was, feeling helpless for the second time in his life.

Cherry

Nearby: Almost Everyone
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Cherry finally arrived at the airship with what remained of her team. She looked around trying to see if Ophelia was here, but was almost immediately met by a worried looking Phoenix. She shook her head sadly. "Sorry Nixxy, she wasn't in the dorm when the alarms went off. I guess that means she isn't here either?"

She gave a last glance around. "Well. She can take care of herself, I'm sure she'll be ok. Let's get on the ships." Cherry took one of Nix's hands and one of Slates and began to pull them to the ships. "At least you, Slate and Orion are safe. Where are your sister and Cirrus? Didn't your mom explain you guys might be targets cuz of your eyes? Hey, your mom told me there's something about silver eyes. What's all that about?"

4d96af7ea0f619e7efd5561e04b4d1ae.jpg

Nearby: Onyx
Mentioned: Summer
@tag: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
Grey Rook SchneeGrey kept his eyes cold and sharp as Summer tried to explain herself for lying to him. He shifted his weight and crossed his arm as he listened to her, curious yet calm. Raising a brow as he heard that there is another Grey. Thinking about what she meant by that he knew of those who could change there appearance, quite a few work for him. However, he did know that if it was any shapeshifter he was acquainted with Cirrus needed to leave, now. "Summer-"He was cut off as she hung up on him. He let out a exasperated growl as he looked at the phone and then handed the phone back to Onyx.

He looked at her with worry for his brother in his eyes. Taking a deep breath he tried to calm his shaken self. "Onyx...we need to get back soon, but I.... I have to stay here I need to arrange the refugee camp." His fist tightened as he tried to figure out how he could just leave to save his brother. "I...Onyx..." Running his fingers through his hair he tried to find the right words. It was hard for him to ask for help, and ever harder for him to ask her to leave. He needed to know Cirrus was alright, yet he wanted Onyx to be safe with him. The conflicted look on his face was evident as he tried to form the right words. "Onyx...would you please..." Letting out a heavy sigh he looked away unable to bring himself to do it.

3c88b1e7d2c78913add12357682504927c2be866_hq.gif

Nearby: Team Croc, Summer, Ect
@tags: IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Reinheart TorchwickRen hated that he was doing this, he hated that his past dragged him back to doing something so loathsome. However, he didn't expect for Grey to do something like this. His eyes widened and for a moment he was just in shock as he listened to this Grey call out his childhood friend. What? He looked between Ophelia and Grey and then looked back to his team and the others who were there. Gritting his teeth he snapped back to Grey and grabbed his collar. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!"

Grey looked at Ren and gave a unsettling and unfamiliar smile, unlike Grey. "Don't worry this is for her, chap, and your family. You want him to live right?" The elevator rumbled beside them and Ren looked over to see the tendrils wriggle through the elevator and he worriedly called out for Ophelia. Grey took the distraction to smack Ren's hands away and jump back from him. "You're a fool to spread yourself so thin. Run from who you are. It's in your blood, Torchwick."

Ren's eyes narrowed and began to glow a dangerous blue. He spun around and pulled the gun Grey handed him earlier onto him. "You monster. I'll kill you."

The impostor laughed as his body wriggled and morphed into a strange mass of red tendrils. The voice, still somehow Grey's emanated from the mouthless form. "You know you can never kill me." He heard the voice of his brother and turned over to look at Cirrus. "You better watch the ground, chap." He said as he gave him a playful wink. The earth erupted and hundreds of Dragon Grimm burst through. The only thing heard is the form's strange laughter over the cries of the angry grimm.

Ren was knocked back and looked up as he saw Ophelia taken by a dragon grimm, high up into the tower of beacon. "Blondie!!" He cried out only to cough from all the debris. Looking over to where the imposter was he saw nothing but the walls, now slowly blackening with a dark mass. Ren didn't know what to think about, let alone what to do. He was so lost. I need to save her, but I don't think I'm strong enough. Not like this. It was Cirrus's voice that broke through the confusion. Ren looked over to him, with a distant look, like a lost puppy. "Cirrus, I can't... Blondie...Ophelia... We ...I need to save her..." He didn't get the chance to explain, as Ruby grabbed him and ran him to a safer space. Ren shook his head as Ruby told them to head to the airships. "I can't Ophelia is trapped up there. Salem has her. I have to save her! Please!"

2015-04-10-725859.png

Locaiton: Hospital to Airship
Nearby: Hazel
@tags: Brinni Brinni
Iola SakaraSmiling as she waved the spine and head around as the duo finally got outside. She was in a good mood for finishing what she promised only to stop and look at Hazel. "Oh of course. Hey Hazel." She said as she called out to Hazel, leaning against the hospital walls. "I had a question for you. Do you know what determination is?" She paused and smiled listening to Hazel's answer. "Well I would agree with any answer for the most part. However, I know exactly what determination is. It's the willingness to do whatever it takes to right a wrong. It's breaking yourself to pieces to protect those who you love. Even if they fear you after it all. But what it recently is, is putting a bit of your aura into a building and maintaining it even after you've been drugged for almost a month. Just to prove you can bring it down." Iola activated her semblance and the entire hospital creaked and rocked. It began to rise higher and higher into the air. It floated higher until it wasn't more than a dot in the sky. Iola smiled at her, "you better watch out." A dragon grimm flew past them letting out a mighty roar.

Suddenly a small golden haired girl appeared out of nowhere, her eyes darkened and her skin pale and pulsing with glowing red veins. Gripping onto Iola the two vanished from the area. Teleporting far off to a private airship nowhere near the evacuation area. Iola took at step back and watched the small girl return to her normal happy look. "Thanks kid." Iola said with a smile extending a fist to the girl. "Glad you're finally left aside that stupid cat faunus. Say the word I'd be happy to have a new rug."

"I didn't leave and you can't kill him. He's a good guy." Trix replied as she, happily gave Iola the fist bump and beamed as she skipped over to Dagger and her boyfriend. "Miss! I finished your mission!"

Dagger smiled at her, "good job, Trix. Now I want you to meet your new boss." She glanced over at Iola and gave her a sly smile. "Welcome back Iola."

"Dagger. You seem to be in a good mood." Iola looked over to the red-haired man who was with Dagger. Feeling a chill run up her spine she knew it was fear. Trying her best to keep her calm she gave him a respectful nod. "Mr. Death." She held her breath waiting for his response and let out a sigh in relief as he returned her nod.

"Executioner."

Dagger looked out towards the dusty and empty expanse and smiled, "ah there he is now Trix."

Red Tendrils erupted from the earth and landed near the ship's dock where the group was standing. The red shaped morphed and changed to a flesh color. His white hair peeking out from his hat as a wide grin rested on his face. Adjusting his red striped shirt he smiled. "Well, well, isn't this a lovely picture all of us together again. Now that we're all hear shall we go?" He looked over to Dagger and Trix and made his way over to them. "So this is my new darling protégé." He patted her head. "Don't fret poppet we're going to have fun together. I'm here to help you find your brothers with that cute present."

"Oh, okay!" Trix said as at firs she looked confused but decided he seemed nice. The doors the the airship rose up and began to close on the scene of dangerous villains. The airship rose off and flew off towards the south.

Skyler & Phoenix
Interacting: Saffron | Cherry
Mentions: IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool
Skyler looked over to her father as he pulled his hand away from his coat, which was coved in his gauntlet. She walked over to Saffron and knelt beside him, "I'm sorry..." She laid her head on his shoulder as she took in the fact that Saffron would live another day. "I shouldn't have threatened you... but I don't think I would ever be able to live on if you die..." she continued, "Come on... let's go." As she got up, she noticed rose petals coming from out of nowhere. She looked around, looking for the source but only noticed the missing group arriving with Ruby Rose. "Saffron," she shook his shoulder, "There made it!"

Pheonix allowed Cherry to drag him over to the airship. "My sister put it in her mind that it was her duty to go after our cousins, so she went after Cirrus," he began answering her questions before he paused at her last questions, "What do you mean by that? Our eyes?" Nix took a moment to think about what she might have meant by her question when it clicked. "You've never heard of the legend of the Silver Eyed Warriors?" he asked, but continued, "It's said that people with Silver eyes have the power to cause fear over the grim, paralyzing them. It's a rare trait but I don't know why that would cause us to be targeted."

Skyler's outburst, announcing that the others had arrived. He scanned the faces of those that arrived at the airship docks. Cirrus, Croc, Bruno, Ren, Summer, his mother, and that was it. There was no sign of her. He slipped his hand out of Cherry's grasp as he walked over to them. The look on Ren's face told him something was up. He knew how close he was to her, which angered him a bit but he didn't show as he walked over to the woman that raised him.

Ruby Rose
Interacting: Cirrus, Croc, Bruno, Ren, and Summer
Mentions: IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Ruby came up the students and placed a hand on Ren, "Even if you all go in there to get her, you will only end up being killed. We will get her back, but you guys need to get as far away from Beacon as you guys can." Ruby looked over to Summer and took another glance back to the tower. Oscar... Closing her eyes she took a deep breath. "Come on, the faster you guys are away from her the faster the huntsmen and I can come back to retrieve Ophelia," she spoke up and began to take the group to the airships. A swirl of rose petals of different colors floated away quickly.

Ruby didn't take them entirely to the airships but reached a close distance. Noticing that all of her nephews had made it to the airships, she let out a sigh of relief. Summer ran up to her team and friends as she made sure to tell them that everything is fine. A small deer Faunus ran up to Cirrus and pulled him into a hug, worry and relief clearly on his face. Ruby noticed Phoenix coming over to her, worry in his eyes. "I couldn't bring her... but I'll bring her back, soon," she answered his silent question. Before he had the chance to run off, Ruby held onto his arm. "Nix..." she started but Nix dropped his head and replied, "I know... I should have been there with her..."

Hazel​
Hazel pouted as the violet haired girl walked past her. "Boo. You're no fun." She walked along listening to Iola's answer to the difference and couldn't help but laugh aloud at it. "And they say your other self is cute. I wasn't talking about people." When they came to the doctor she simple waved "Hi there doc."
She watched as Iola mangled the poor man and,stepping back from the pool of blood, answered dispassionately "No i don't agree actually. I find the whole thing rather distasteful. Yet another instance where you've misjudged me. I guess you don't know the difference after all."
She walked in silence until Iola asked her question. "Determination? It doesn't exist. Either you can do what needs to be done or you can't."

Hazel walked away as the building began to rise, Iola's warning unneeded but appreciated. Once she was a safe distance away she pulled out her scroll and made a call. Her screen showed her own face looking back at her. "She's gone. But the good news is shedoesn't know the difference between a Viceroy and a Monarch." It was all she got out before the call failed. "Time to get back to my real job I guess"

Onyx Belladonna
The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
On
yx was unsure of what to do. She had a duty to her team, but also wanted to be with Grey. "I can help set up the camp, then when that is settled I will head down to Vale to check on Cirrus, ok? No need to ask anything of me." She said, reaching for her phone and pocketing it. "I'm here for you, everything will go smoothly, I promise. I'm here for you." She told him, smiling in an effort to calm him.

"Once we stop I'll go put some calls in and get my mom to send something, if she hasn't already, ok?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back