[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

Bruno and Peter Port

1522797302069.png
1522797552596.png
Nearby: Anyone
@Tags: N/A
After class ended Bruno left his class he was greeted by a very familiar and happy laugh, one that came from his father. "I see you've keeping up with your training my boy, now come here" Port said proudly looking to his son same as he ever been, except a bit of ware from age and a cane he now has to use.

"Father!" Bruno said running to his father and picking him up with a big old bear hug.

"Now now my boy be careful, I'm not as durable as I was years ago" Peter said with a slight bit of pain has he tried to hug back.

"Oh sorry dad, I guess I got a little carried away" Bruno said with a big grin as he scratched the back of his head. "It just amazing to see you again, a lot happen sense I left home" Bruno said with grin going slightly at the end.

"I've heard... You've been though a bit but in the end you made though them." Peter said putting his head on Bruno's shoulder. "You can tell me about your adventures later, for now how about we go find your teammates. I think menched one of them was Qrow's child?" Peter said before him and Bruno began walking away to find the rest of team CROC.

Croc and a Janitor

1522797702402.png
Nearby: Who knows
@Tags: N/A
Croc slipped out of class early and head to the roofs to relax a little before his parent arrive or he went to go see Val and her parents. "This is going to be interesting day, it's either going to go well or bad" Croc said to himself with a sigh.

"Kid what are you doing up here? Students should be up here" a man said from behind him. Croc looked back to see a panther faunus with large burn/scare across his face in a janitor uniform looking down at him.

"How do you get up here? I had to grapple hook my way here" Croc asked jumping to his feet and turning to the janitor.

"A ladder kid. There's an employee entrance to get up here so people like me can clean the roofs. And apparently also kick off students bumming around up here." the janitor stated pointing to edge of the roof.

"Come on I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just up here to get a better look of things. Up here I can see most of school and then I'll be able to see my parents as soon as they arrive" Croc said lying for his reason for being up there.

"Ya kid, I'm not buying it. If you wanted to see your parents so quick you could of just head to landing area. Your up here for another reason, maybe dodging out of seeing them" the janitor said smirking slightly as again looked to edge and debated mentally literally kicking off the roof.

"I'm not dodging out of seeing them... I'm just thinking about what will happen when they meet my girlfriend... and what'll happen when I meet her parents" Croc said quickly as he noticed the janitor's increased glances to the edge of the roof. "I can just wait up here awhile longer before facing fate?" Croc asked walking over and around the janitor... and quickly pick pocketing off the janitor's wallet.

"You know kid I would consider that, if you didn't just take wallet" the janitor stated with Croc giving a surprised look on his face.

Croc was of course surprised that a normal janitor noticed him pick pocketing him. "Fair enough" Croc said tossing the janitor back his wallet. "I guess I should see thing play out sooner then later" Croc said with small sigh as he walked to the edge of the roof. Then he jumped off and using his grappling hook he swung to the lower floors.

"Weird kid, but a descent thief atleast" the Janitor said simple before getting to work.

Yuzuki.Yukari.full.1834294.jpg

Nearby: Probably Bruno? Anyone else?
@: ChazGhost ChazGhost
Porfirio, Iris and Violet Sakara"We finally made it." The purple haired small girl said as she walked around the entrance hall of Beacon academy with two others who looked identical to her. Everything about her from her voice other her small size were identical to the young girl that was once a member of team CROC. Taking a deep breath her kind face winked with worry as she wondered where they needed to go. Looking over to her sister and brother she sighed as she saw Violet on her phone wildly texting while her brother was staring off into the distance. "Violet, Porfirio can you two pay attention enough to help me find a teacher so we can get Iola's stuff?" She tugged at Violet's phone to get her attention. "Come on.The sooner we get this done the sooner we can go back to school. Not all of us got to be exempt from midterms."

"Huh? What?" Violet said as she looked up at her identical sister. Pausing the music blaring through her headphones she looked at her sister for the first time since she got of the airship. A smile grew on her face as she tried to recall her sister's last statement. "Hey, don't be jealous Iris. Midterms in Shade aren't hard anyway. Now let me text my agent back I am trying to open for a band this summer." Violet said as she turned her back to Iris and turned her music back on. Distracted once again she walked past where Porfirio was looking out a window towards the forest and leaned against a column, her thumbs moving lightening fast.

Letting out a sigh Iris rolled her eyes and went over to Porfirio and called out his name. Then she called it out again, and again and again, until she was standing right in front of him. Her brother always did this on occasion, she had no idea why and it got on her nerves. Usually she would just leave him be and let him catch up, but she didn't talk to Iola as much as he did, so she needed his help. Stomping her foot in frustration she snapped her fingers in his face. "Porfirio!"

Blinking, he snapped out of his trance and looked down at Iris. Giving a kind half cocked smile he spoke up. "Yeah? What's up Iris?" He said looking at her a bit confused as to why she looked os frustrated. He was used to her looking like that from time to time, but he never knew exactly what he was doing to anger her. Usually he shrugged it off but this time she looked a bit more annoyed. Deciding that it was probably that she was stressed on Shade Academy's midterms, he was lucky that having gone to Haven he wasn't under any stress.
17%2B-%2B1

Iris looked at him and let out a sigh, giving up on her anger, she didn't have it in her at the moment. "Do you know if we can find a teacher, who would be the most useful?"

"Oh yeah. I think Professor Sharp is the teacher we should meet with he was in charge of watching Iola. He's the Weapons professor." Porfirio said cooly as he tried to recall what his sister had told him about her time here. Only to slowly grow sadder as he was pulled back into his thoughts.

"Yeah he was a lot of help. Wasn't he?" Iris said a bit coldly as she placed a hand on her hip and tossed her head. Looking back at Porfirio, her brow furrowed as she could see him slipping back into whatever trance he was in. "Porfirio! Where is he?" She exclaimed waving her hand in front of her brother's face.

Being pulled back a bit easier this time, he looked around for a moment and pointed down the hall towards the classrooms. "That way I think." He said as he slid his hands into his pockets as they heard the sounds of people walking the halls. "Class must be over." He looked over at a pair of parents who looked at the trio strangely as if they didn't know what to make of the quadruplets. Porfirio knew what they were thinking about, wondering if these were the siblings of the killer rabbit faunus, he hated to admit this wasn't the fist time. He'd gotten used to the looks and stared back at them as they walked by.

"Yes!!" Violet exclaimed as she looked at her phone, nowhere paying attention to her siblings's conversation.

Iris looked over at her siblings and rolled her eyes, "come on guys." Looping her arms around her brother and sister she pulled them forwards urging them to walk. A bit annoyed at the fact that both of them were going so slow. She didn't have time to waste around this school. Once she got them walking again she let go and took the lead."If you're direction's are wrong we'll just ask someone where he is." She said in a huff as she made her way down the halls.

Violet having finished talking to her agent looked up at her siblings with a smile. "Come on Iris don't be so dour. I just got booked for a Summer tour!!" Hopping up and down excitedly her ears flapped in happiness under her hood. Always excited to find herself being on the road to superstardom she almost started to sing she was so elated. Stopping only when she realized that she'd had to take care of her voice from now on, so instead she hummed happily. Looking back as she felt a hand on her shoulder and smiled as Porfirio beamed at her excitedly.

"Congratulations Violet. You earned it." Porfirio said with a warm voice as he saw his sister beam with pride.

"Thanks. I know." Violet said warmly as she basked in her elation and was so happy that all her hard work was going to pay off soon.

Iris who'd been walking this whole time stopped as she didn't feel her siblings behind her. Turning on her heels she looked at them annoyed. "Come on you guys! What is keeping you two?" She motioned of them to move as she turned back around and waked around a bit distracted as she was looking up at the classroom numbers. Peeking in as she began to pass some of the students who were getting out of class.

Violet and Porfirio looked at each other and shrugged as they followed behind their sister.

Last edited:
Rose Twins
5d631f11c6112f0c584fac836efe0112.jpg
ac50ae879ada10b5f187e92692159b75.jpg

Interactions: Team PRWI, Ruby, and Yang
Mentions: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus
It has been a few weeks since Nix broke up with Ophelia. Summer hated seeing him so empty, with no hope or happiness in his eyes. Not even her cooking has been able to cheer him up. It was clear that both Ophelia and Nix were not okay with the breakup and it was all her fault. She was the one that told him to do it. She would have been better off keeping an eye out for danger than to see her brother like this. When the bell rang, ending the day, Summer jumped at the sound, clearly not paying attention to what happened in combat class. She was just glad that she wasn't picked to do anything.

Nix took his time to collect his things, taking small glances over to Ophelia. They were quick, but he couldn't help the urge to go over there and say hey, but from the look from everyone around her, they would tear him a new one before he could get close to her. He looked over to his team and announced, "I think I'm going to town for a while... I need to clear my head..." Without waiting to hear their response, Nix began to head out of the classroom. He didn't get too far before someone stopped him.

"Can we talk?" Summer asked Nix as she had a pleading look in her eyes. Nix nodded but began to head out as he announced, "Sure, we can talk as I head to the airships." Summer quickened her step as she began to ask questions, "The airships? Why? Are you heading to Vale?" Nix opened the doors but stopped in his tracks when he was faced with a sea of Parents. Summer almost crashed into Nix's back as she also noticed the parents as they walked about the Quad. "You don't think?" they both started before they began to weave through the sea of people to reach the familiar faces of both her mother and aunt yang.

"MOM!" Summer cried out as she hugged her mother tightly. Nix followed suit as he asked, "What are you guys doing here?" Ruby couldn't help laughing at her children before she returned their hugs. "What you guys didn't hear that today was parent's day? Oscar opened up the school to have the parents visit their kids," she answered. "Oscar? You mean Headmaster Pine?" Summer asked, which Ruby nodded, forgetting that the kids wouldn't know Oscar by his name, "Yes, Headmaster Pine." Before she could continue, Yang pulled the twins into a big hug as she announced, "How I missed you two! Where's Titan?"

"We kind of left him in class, but he should be around here," Nix announced knowing that they both just left without even thinking about the rest of their team. "I'll leave you guys so I can go and find my big teddy bear," Yang began to walk away from the Roses as she asked, "You making us dinner, Sum?" Summer beamed at the thought and nodded, "Hell Yeah! I'll make sure to make enough for everyone that might drop by! See you later!" Yang disappeared into the crowd as the twins turned to their mother. Nix's previous worries melted away at the sight of having his mother around. Summer was the first to get down to business.

"So! Tell us how was the mission!" Summer exclaimed, "You have been radio silent for a while now." Ruby smiled at he children as she motioned them to follow her. "Just the usual mission. You know what my job in tells. Nothing new. I should be asking how you guys are. I heard what happened during your mission and your birthday," Ruby asked as she continued to walk them over towards a quieter place away from the crowd. Summer looked away for a moment before she answered, "We're fine... I'm still shaken up by it, I just wished it didn't happen..." Nix nodded and continued to go off what Summer said telling Ruby everything she needed to know from what happened. After that they sat and caught up on the good parts of Beacon.

Skyler Eden Sharp
bf347735abff5a1ae2ddfc95cd3b03b3.jpg
fa28a0b46844748f0f5334e871306a95.jpg

Interactions: Team SEAS, Larimar, and Sapphire Sharp
Mentions: Brinni Brinni IG42 IG42

Skyler was happy to have Sage back in class this past week, no limp and his antlers are beginning to grow. Everything seemed like it was going back to normal from what she has heard and seen that is. The only thing she did hear was the break up of Pheonix and Ophelia. It was hard for her to even think that they would have even thought about breaking up, but then again she didn't know them well enough to know for a fact that they were the perfect couple that everyone was beginning to think they were. She hadn't seen much of Slate either which could be because she had been going to the hospital whenever she had the chance.

Even now, she hadn't been able to actually find a moment to talk to him. She has been busy keeping an eye on Sage. As much as she would like to talk to him about what happened between them, her priorities at the moment are the full recovery of her cousin. Until she sees that he can handle himself in a battle will be the moment where she will back away from him. Even though Sage has made it clear that he is starting to hate the fact that she is being a doting mother to him. Maybe she should back off a bit.

On the somewhat plus side, Saffron has finally got his wish to be the team leader. She couldn't be mad since she trusted him to not lead them to their death. Also, Culpeo has been a good addition to the team. Skyler jumped at the sound of the bell and let out a sigh. "I think I'm going to go see my dad," Skyler announced to the team, "Saffron can you keep an eye on Sage? Talk to you guys later." With that, she left the classroom and headed deeper into the school in search of her father. She waited for the upperclassmen to leave the classroom before she slipped in and grabbed her father's attention.

"Dad? Do you think you can help me with something?" Skyler asked as she walked over to him. Larimar turned around quickly at the sound of his daughter and smiled, "Of course. What do you need help on?" Skyler walked up to him and revealed her daggers to him, "I was thinking if you can help me in setting a dial or device to set the amount of dust that goes into the blade." Larimar helped build the blades so it was a weapon he knew very well. He motioned her to his office and paused when a new voice called out to the two.

"It's good to see you guys together in one place without my help," Sapphire announce, "I hope you don't mind a little bird enjoying the view of your work." Skyler smiled at the sight of her mother at Beacon, even though she knew it was a regular thing that she did. "As long as you just watch," both Larimar and Skyler announced before all three of them began to laugh. The three of them entered the workshop and quickly got to work on Skyler's daggers, making them a bit better and weighted properly with the new additions to them.

Sage Auburn
0ab1566eeddcb6de477f60dfd4c01ed5.jpg
4aa5af8237acf16e8b835d8abf0e5956.jpg

Interactions: Team SEAS, Robin, and Cornelia Auburn
Mentions: Brinni Brinni IG42 IG42
Sage was going over what he was going to say to Skyler in order to finally not have her hovering over him that he didn't notice that the class had ended until the bell snapped him out of this thinking. He was about to tell Skyler when he had come up with when she was already excusing herself before he could. He was a bit dumbfounded at the revelation until she asked Saffron to look over him. Once she was out of the classroom, Sage quickly turned to Saffron and stated, "No, I don't need a babysitter." With that, he picked up his things and began to head out the classroom.

He no longer had the lip he has the past few days so he felt like he was back to his normal self. He has some moments when he was in pain but he didn't stop him from continuing his day like he used to do. He was walking past his mother's classroom when he noticed the familiar dark shadow of a man. "Dad?" he asked when he entered the empty classroom. Robin turned around and smiled at his son, "Sage, how are you?" Cornelia's head popped out of her office when she heard her son's voice and then quickly smiled at them.

"Sage!" she exclaimed, "It's so good to see you~!" Sage laughed as she hugged him delicately, and he reminded her, "It's not like I have classes with you." Robin pulled his wife away from Sage to keep her from doting over their son. Cornelia looked at Robin before she turned back to Sage and responded, "I know, but I don't get to hug or talk to you like I can outside of class." Sage smiled and then adjusted his backpack a bit before he replied, "Well, I think I'm going to go to the dorm and rest. I'll leave you two to whatever you guys were planning on doing."

Robin couldn't help laugh when Cornelia became flustered at the thought of something intimate. "You know it's parent's day, so I came to see you. Unless you rather rest up, we can always go out and have a family dinner at a later date," Robin answered. Sage looked up at his father and asked, "Really? I mean I can get changed out of my uniform and then we can go and have dinner. Just the three of us right?" Both Robin and Cornelia nodded at the last part and Sage just beamed as he announced, "I won't take long, so I'll meet you guys at the airships," and then quickly made his way to his dorm.

Cerise Darcy Amaranth
2be581c53740c3440ab0c773f8004de7.jpg
f62320d16b076c6bbf6d23dcca82829b.jpg

Interactions: Gwen Darcy
Mentions: Ashe xAlter xAlter

Cerise has been keeping working with Ashe to recall the past that he had forced out of his mind. He recalls learning sign language but every time he tried to recall who he was doing it for, he never could recall the person's face. All he can recall was that he was a lot younger than ten. Even now as he walked out of class, following his team like always, he tried to recall more of his past. He was so busy in his mind that he didn't notice the increase of people in the quad. It wasn't until he heard the familiar voice of his mother call out to him.

"Mom?" he asked as he looked around to locate the woman that raised him. There was Gwen Darcy, weaving through the other parents as she made her way to her son. The smile and look in her eyes told him that she was recalling his father, which made him smile. "What are you doing here?" he continued, "I told you that I'm okay." Gwen gave her son a tight hug as she rested her head on his chest, "All the parents are here to see their kids, so I came as soon as heard. The house is so quiet without you, dear."

Cerise hugged the woman back as he felt bad for leaving her behind in Vacuo. "I'm sorry... I should have stayed closer to you," he replied but Gwen pulled away from him and replied, "Don't apologize, you where doing something you knew would help you become the person you want to be. I'm just glad to see you." Thinking that he might get answers from his memory loss, he asked his mother, "Do you recall Ashe?" Gwen's eyes grow large as clearly recalled the boy that used to be Cerise's friend.

"You remember Ashe, now!" she exclaimed, excited to know that he was recalling the good things in his life. Cerise placed his hand on the back of his neck as he continued, "Not exactly... My new teammate, Ashe, says he knows me but I don't remember..." With a light sigh, Gwen gave his arm a reassuring squeeze as she offered, "How about we talk about this somewhere private?" Cerise nodded and motioned her toward the dorms as he escorted her to his team's dorm.

Bora Shu Mun
624e574e317d0eda9c4345bbe818bfb5.jpg
1011711e3ea3b3bb21889c731fcdd43c.jpg
e7e565aa579e0ebcbce05088d0fe841d.jpg

Interactions: Junior Xiong and Militia
Mentions: Team BRSS The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus | Skyler

Only being here for less then two weeks now, Bora has had little no interactions with her team. It wasn't because she was avoiding it all together but it was hard to get to know everyone. The only one she had gotten to know was Cherry but then again she was very keen on getting to know her new teammate. The only other person she recalled was Skyler, but she was clearly busy with someone else to even notice her. Now she was left to keep to her own devices as her team went their separate ways. Is this how it's going to be for the rest of the four years of school? With a sigh, she got up and began to head back to the dorms.

She stopped in her tracks when she noticed the sea of parents around the quad. She was thankful that her parents where nowhere to be seen but she spoke too soon when he heard the familiar remark from her mother. "Whatever, Junior. I want to see my daughter and no one can stop me from seeing her," Militia snapped at the tall man in a suit. If they were dressed nicely, more then they should, but then again knowing her mother she must have forced his father to dress this way to see her.

"What are you two doing here!" Bora hissed as she angrily made her way over to her parents, "We had a deal that you wouldn't come to Beacon. I'm not a Xiong here, so having you hear is throwing out the cover name to be here. in the first place!" Junior lifted his hands in surrender when he explains, "We thought since you always made time to visit us, maybe we would visit you this time. Besides its parents day." Bora crossed her arms with a huff before she continued, "You could have warned me ahead of time. I would have just met you at the club and we could have had dinner together."

"But where's the fun in that!?" Militia asked as she pulled her daughter into a tight hug, "Besides, I don't care what people think, you are free to do as you wish without our help. But it's different not seeing you at the club anymore." Bora allowed Militia to hug her before she offered, "How about we continue this conversation in my dorm... that way fewer people would recognize you two." She began to push her parents towards the dorms, as she looked over her shoulder to see if anyone had noticed them.

Last edited:
Orion Schnee

xPYQ_O63Nj9RRY8Ou2-NdXKAb2kjKDQRhdv72ahoAHUeOBjVyXyyOarRo4gJRU2u8CVwPpVjDHgg-QTy8NoiPpHes2MXrUR2Lh746k8yRqbzJ4Akit_aMqIAHiuX3kN-JlzmHwxh

mPErbG9forxZkKd56FOWVqhuy0p8IWOmy5OcCH4_7uT4FVXvh9IQYZbMp4REnWgbECCdDPjM1sbUx9d9IpXi8KUqIMXrUkRgdJv-Wgi53AdzFZAW4Q7mpRj0zWWL3EaN2bji9LtK

Nearby: Team RWBY, Nix, Summer
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Orion stared at the wall in his room, his eyes never leaving the blank white surface. He looked down at his hand; it was shaking, a sign of anxiety and fear he had. How could he not? His parents were coming, and not just his parents, but everyone's who was affected by the picnic tragedy. He couldn’t bare go face his father, or even his mother, with the news of Azure’s disappearance during the year. He just couldn’t. Shakily rising to his feet, Orion made his way outside, hoping to leave campus before any of the parents had arrived. As luck would have it, he failed.

Orion walked the halls, his head down, his hand was clenched into a fist in his pocket. Thoughts swirled around in his head as he hurried to the airships, a sign of his distress at having to deal with his parents, or just anyone for the matter. He saw the Rose twins on the other side of the hall; he ignored them as he walked, following them to the airships. Once there, he saw a sight that made his heart drop and his eyes tear up. Team RWBY, but most importantly his mother.

Orion stopped walking as he watched as Nix and Summer ran for their mother, stopping to hug her and Yang. Orion remained rooted to where he stood as he took in the sight of Weiss Schnee, standing there an expectant look on her face. How he hated that look, he knew he should’ve stayed in his dorm, but Orion slowly walked forward. “Mother…” he said slowly, his voice cracking as he approached. Without thinking, he fell into his mother’s embrace and began sobbing like a child. His cries went uninterrupted as Weiss stroked her son’s back in a gesture of comfort.

Regaining some of his bearings, Orion removed himself from her grasp and stepped back, wiping away some of the tears. “I-I failed…” he stated simply as he looked down.. “Azure’s gone… she just… left.” Weiss soon teared up as well as she brought her son into another embrace. “It’s okay my little star, it’s okay…” she repeatedly, trying to help both herself and her son. “She can take care of herself… she’s a big girl. Wherever she is, she’ll be fine. She always has a way.” Resting her head on his shoulder, Weiss whispered into his ear. “I’m sorry Orion. I’ll try to be there for you and Azure more. We’ll find her, okay?”

Ashe Ember

uSCHE7WpoGZWcw6UyFVNfNmyOOKYCFt1N7PXNx2qdjuIvekrct5INVusE5SAb0jbiQ_qPZnK386g__76FV48xkmiESTXvFj1KHqUNE4PS7KK9jrF4bfaYBUwbOT4MkZMQkcYZKkQ

v2o7OjvNAY0tFEGh2J4l5ocAdZmFXtgYNbTMTLgHCOTa8SNZRkHvDqrlKuHf367aNczQSfkZT--SSbWCONDnghVhG11_Urb5ivXmBgFfkoJpEp-_L4EylH4BOTDImHZmuoiSzQvU

Nearby: Cerise, Gwen, Octavia
Ashe closed his textbook as he raised his arms above his head and stretched. Finally finished with the classwork for class, Ashe leaned back in his chair and smiled. He had gotten along well with his new teammates, something he was quite happy for. It was a struggle to say to reconnect with Cerise, but even then, Ashe wouldn’t give up to easily on his friend. Getting up and walking out of the classroom, he saw Tsana rush past him and into the hall, a noticeable smile on her face.

Speaking of the Faunus, he and Tsana had been working together to teach her sign language. The girl wanted to learn so she could communicate easier with Ashe. After all, communication was an essential part of the team. If anything else, her excitable personality was a big change to the rather, dare he say it, dull and down low personalities of his other two teammates. Following his teammates into the hall, Ashe noticed a mop of red hair, and a smile formed on his face.

Pushing through the crowd, Ashe came upon a red haired woman and hugged her from behind. The woman jumped and before he knew it, she was turned around and returning the hug. “My baby boy!” she exclaimed, as Octavia Ember, smothered her son in a hug. “Look at you! Your father would have been so proud to see you here.” Leaning back from the hug, Octavia took in her only child. “You’ve gotten taller.” It was true, before he left, Ashe was the same height, now, he was just a bit taller.

Smiling at his mother, he quickly broke off the embrace to sign a few things. “Cerise is on my team…” he signed, his smile faltering just a bit. “He doesn’t remember me, but it’s to be expected… I guess.” Octavia nodded in understanding as she took her sons arm and hooked it with her own. “Show me to your team dorm. I want to see if you’ve been keeping neat and organized.” Silently laughing, Ashe led his mother to his teams dorm.

Last edited:
Saffron Zephyr

Insert Image here:
rakan_final2_by_clausketch-dba0kug.png

bird_husbando_by_crescentia_fortuna-dau0bqt.png

Interactions: Lathander, any of SEAS that feel like it
Classes had gotten out and Saffron looked around. In a flash all of his teammates had vanished. "Tch. I wanted to work more on our teamwork. We've only been together for less than a month." I guess Sage could use a bit more time off to heal up. He doesn't limp anymore at least. Walking out he moved to the campus grounds and was met with the tide of parents. I wonder who's gonna show up. Or if.

No sooner did he have the thought then he saw both of them. His mother waved at Saffron before branching off, assumedly to go see some of her old friends since she had barely left Mistral since she settled down. There had just been too much work for her to do. But the real surprise was seeing his dad.

"Hey dad. Good to see you." he said, barely making eye contact. His dad, to him, had this intimidating presence, being in charge of both the village, and their particular tribe would do that. It didn't help that his dad had been against him coming to Beacon to begin with.

Lathander looked around, an appraising look in his eye. "Saf. Good to see you too. I don't suppose recent events have changed your mind about being here instead of coming back?" As Saffron shook his head, Lathander shrugged. "Well. Can't say I'm surprised. You're every bit as stubborn as me and your mother are" The corners of his mouth twitched upwards at his own comment. "Now, how about you show me around, introduce me to your team. If my boy's gonna be a Huntsman instead of a tribe leader, I should get to know the people in his life."

Saffron nodded. Okay, this is going better that expected so far. "Right then, let's see if we can find my team shall we?"

Forest

5d437074c0b11ae118cc599aca192379.jpg

Forest stood up after the bell had rung and looked out at the grounds. Seeing the crush of parents coming he smiled, a bit sadly. His parents he knew were too busy today to swing by. Some big project pitch today. His dad, at least, also probably didn't want to come back to Beacon because of the memories. It wasn't his best years, he had tormented Pyro's father, and probably didn't want the reminder of how awful he'd been. Which was fine, he understood and didn't hold a grudge against them for it. It just meant he was one of the few students who had nobody coming, like Ren, and Akashi. As far as he knew, both of their parents were dead or in hiding.

"Well. No sense bemoaning the unchangeable. I suppose I could use the quiet to work on some school work"
he muttered aloud. "I just wish I could work on my Semblance, to see what I can really do....but it's dangerous. I don't think anyone would volunteer to do something that risks them losing their personality...Hmm...I wonder if I could use some of the patients in the mental facility where Miss Sakra is being kept. It may rehabilitate her...though it could also make things much worse. But that's not really my call either. Her family would have to approach me for it, and that's quite unlikely."

Standing himself up, he gathered his things and made his way back towards his new dorm. There he set up on the couch and began getting all of his homework done, that way he could spend the rest of his night gaming.

Lectrie Drake

1522959102854.png
(She has grey wolf ears with a blue tint to them.)
Nearby: Ren and any one else at the dorms
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
As different drop ship were dropping off the parents of the students of Beacon another ship, a much more sleeker and brightly colored ship landed. The door to the ship opened and out jumped (literally) a women with grey wolf ears with a blue tint in a fashionable suit. "So this is Beacon. This looks a lot different then the academy in Atlas... I like it" the women said to herself looking to tower building. "Focus, I didn't come here to check out the buildings, I came here to find promising new talent... and to visit little Ren. He most be lonely without parents" she said to herself confidently and trying to focus.

As she began going through Beacon to find Ren students and parents started noticing her and realized who she was, one of the most famous singers in the world, Lectrie Drake. A few student stopped her and asked for autograph, which she happily gave. After giving some autographs the students happily give her directions to the dorms. Soon after Lectrie made her way to the dorms. After wondering the area for awhile she finally found the right dorm. "Hey Ren are you there? It me, your favorite faunas, Lectrie" Lectrie called out knocking on the door to the CROC dorm.

Bruno and Peter Port

1522966158438.png
1522966191726.png
Nearby: Porfirio, Iris and Violet Sakara
As the father and son began to walk through the hall Bruno caught a fairly confusing sight, two girls and boy who strikingly look like Io. Bruno wasn't sure how to act or what to say as he looked at triplets. His father noticed this and looked to the triplets. "If I am correct, she has a large family. They are probably here for her thing" Peter stated not out right bringing up Io's name.

Bruno looked down and took a deep breath for second before going over to the triplets. "Are you three perhaps be related to Io?" Bruno asked slightly nervously. Then after a moment he then he introduce himself. "I'm Bruno Port, I was Io's partner." Bruno said smiling a sad smile.

Last edited:
939b3d40fca5957fc5c4372eff9bfd16.jpg

Nearby: Lectrie
Ren and OpheliaOphelia spent quite a bit of her time crying after Nix broke up with her. Climbing into countless friends beds and curling up next to them like a dejected puppy. She spent much of her time barely making it to class if even that, often found in Silver's room, until their new member came in. The girl having been sent back home with her father after her illness and the recent attack Ophelia missed her dearly. If it wasn't for her teammates and Ren she'd be much more miserable than she already was. Going to class for the first time after a week of skipping she was finally pulled through the long day. Proud of herself for not bursting out into tears as she saw Nix that's as much as she honestly could do. As class ended Ophelia sat there looking down at the table and stared off in a million mile stare. She could feel the tears well up in her eyes as she heard him speak. She knew she needed to get away from here and yet didn't know where to go.

Her chest tightened as she could hear parents and students greeting each other's happily as they embraced. He hated the though of a parents day and knew the last thing she wanted to do was watch others happy with their parents. Her thoughts began to spiral as she looked down at the desk. Jolting as she suddenly felt a heavy hand and a chin resting on her head Ophelia looked up to see who it was.

"Hey Blondie. How are you holding up?" Ren said knowing full well how she was holding up. He'd spent much of the past two weeks being a shoulder for her to cry on, a job he wished was only the first time. If he ever got ahold of Nix he'd tear the kid into pieces if he thought it would make Ophelia even a fraction of a bit better. Having spent his time in class sending death glares at the guy Ren was certainly not a fan of the guy in any aspect, however, he cared more about Ophelia and how she was doing. Knowing that parents day would be just another nail in her heart. Her mother being, well her mother Ren thought a distraction as in order. Smiling down at her he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and playfully lifted up her chin. Seeing the pain in her eyes nearly broke his heart again as he hated to see her like that. He gave her a soft smile he decided to take her out of here. "Let's get out of Beacon for a while and have some fun of our own."

1bcabfb5d8d80748d85be40f1ad34724.jpg

"Leave Beacon?" Ophelia repeated as she looked at her childhood friend confused. Her mind barely focused on the person in front of her. She'd been exhausted from crying and being sad there wasn't much for her to focus on. She lost her will in everything, if it wasn't for him she probably would look homeless rather than distraught. Watching as he moved over to sit beside her and take her hands in his she looked at him lost. Feeling her hands in his she thought of Nix and stared to get worked up.

Ren could see this wasn't working so he let go of her hands and reached out tugging at her hair playfully. "Indeed. We both know neither of our parents are coming today so let's blow this overly cheery place off and have fun like we did in the depths of Mistral." He smiled and gave her a wink as he gently wiped the tears from her cheeks. "Drink, party and sing till we burn the place down and do it all again. How does that sound?" Offering a hand to her, he gave her a playful wink.

Ophelia honestly wanted to go back to her dorm and cry with a bowl of ice cream. However, she knew how hard her childhood friend was trying to cheer her up. She remembers how often he was there for her and always tried to do his best to make her happy, even if he often did the wrong thing. Feeling obligated to at least try, Ophelia gently smiled and nodded in agreement. Maybe a night out with him would help her with her frayed feelings. Wiping the rest of the tears away she raised her shoulders in a shrug and spoke softly, "Yeah...I think that sounds great. Thanks Ren." Taking the offered hand she stood up with his help and the two left towards Ren's dorm where they'd pick up what they need and head out.

On the way down the halls Ren stopped as he saw a familiar face he hadn't expect to see standing outside his dorm. His face brightening he stepped towards her he called out happily. "Lectrie? Is that you?" Standing in front of her he smiled at her warmly, his friend and mentor in the entertainment industry, Ren admitantly had a soft spot for the woman. He knew she wanted to meet Croc as a potential new talent, he just didn't think she'd have any free time. However, he should have known that when Lectrie wanted to do something she'd find a way to make time, it was just how she was and Ren loved her for it.

Nearby: Bruno
Porfirio, Iris and Violet SakaraLooking from room to room, Iris was gradually getting more annoyed as they seemed not not get any closer to where they needed to be. Her brow furrowing she wondered if they were actually going in the right direction. "Why are there so many classrooms that look alike?"

Violet shrugged, "who knows?" Rummaging through her pockets she pulled out a piece of gum and popped it into her mouth chewing it and tasting the minty flavor. Blowing a bubble her ears turned and twitched as she heard the people surrounding them. Glancing over at her brother she raised a brow, giving a look that Porfirio could easily read.

17%2B-%2B1

"Alright." Porfirio said as he slowed down and called out to Iris. "Iris, hey. I think we need to ask for directions from someone." Watching as his sister slowed and stopped he knew he was only annoying her more. Preparing himself for a long lecture or quick tantrum he was spared as a new voice called out to the trio and all three turned to look in that direction.

Violet and Iris didn't recognize the nickname at first, but assumed he meant their sister. Neither of the sisters are very friendly to new people, usually leaving interactions to Porfiro and Iola. Those two being the more personable and cheerful of the group, Iris and Violet were more absorbed in their own lives. Neither one really wanted to get to know others and have been hurt in the past by their interactions. Relying on their remaining sibling, both turned to Porfirio and waited for him to talk.

"Bruno Port. Yeah. My sister had talked about you a lot." Stepping forward he extended his hand to the much taller human and gave a familiar smile. One that Iola had on her face quite often. "You were a good partner to my sister. It's nice to meet you. I'm Porfirio and those are my sisters Violet and Iris." He turned to them and the two sisters came up closer to the new person who was apparently their sister's partner. Porfirio looked back at Bruno and let go of his hand, sliding it back into his pocket. "We're here to get our sister's stuff. We don't actually know where to look so we thought we'd look for Professor Sharp. Do you know where he would be? Or where my sister's things are being kept? We've got to take it home before we head back to our own schools."

Lectrie Drake

1522988158565.png
"Of course, who else would be knocking on your door, Ren?... Probably a lot fan girls when think about." Lectrie said with big smile on her face as Ren called out to her. She then gave when big hug. "How I missed my cute little Ren. How has Beacon been treating you? Fairly I hope" Lectrie said excitedly before looking to Ophelia. "Is the Blondie you always talked about... Strange I thought she would have blond hair..." Lectrie said letting go of Ren and looking at Ophelia puzzled by her nickname. "Well who cares in the end about a nickname anyways" She said before walking up to Ophelia.

"I guess I should properly introduce myself. I am Lectrie Drake, professional singer!" Lectrie said proudly and gesturing to herself. After waiting a moment for Ophelia to introduce herself Lectrie continued talking. "I came here for two reasons. One find a new talent I heard about, and..." Lectrie said before grabbing and pulling Ren by the shoulder. "...Fill in for Ren's parents for the day!" Lectrie said excitedly with big happy smile her face.

Bruno and Peter Port

1522989329497.png
1522989348569.png
As Bruno shook Porfirio hand he began to relax more. "It's pleasure to meet you three." Bruno said with the best smile he could put up these days. "If you need help finding her thing I can help... That would be okay for us to take a detour and help them right dad?" Bruno said looking back to his father.

"Of course, a Ports is always ready to help those in need!" Peter Port said with thumbs up.

"Okay. Io things are at the office. If you guys follow me I can take there" Bruno said to the triplets before he began walking in the direction waving for the other to follow. "So which school do you guys go to?" Bruno asked curiously. Bruno now feeled sorry now for not asking more about Io's family when she was still here. Bruno shook his head then to try to get rid of thoughts.

"I'm also curious of something as well." Peter Port said following behind the young huntsmen. "I was wondering why she went of to a different academy then you three? Wouldn't it have made sense with her mental state to go with one of you to a school?" Peter finished asking.

fcae3bfd7909d9abbf59f5041c87c4e0.jpg

Nearby: Lectrie
Ren and OpheliaHugging her back he gave her a happy squeeze as he greeted the excitable woman. Laughing as she still called him little Ren when he was almost a good foot taller than her. Letting her go he nodded, "Yeah I'm good. This school is nice and has a few good attributes." He said as he looked over to Ophelia, who had walked into view, and gave her a playful wink.

Smiling softly she rolled her eyes at Ren's wink, before turning to the woman. She knew of Lectrie not from her work as a singer, but from Ren talking about her helping him when he stared out in the music industry. She was where he was now at the time and was so kind to him, Ophelia pushed her own sadness down and gave the woman a kind smile. Giggling softly as she talked about the strangeness of her nickname. Glancing to Ren she wondered if he ever revealed the real why that was her nickname. To think he'd go so far just to piss her off, those two really should mend their ways. We're all friends after all, Ophelia thought to herself before addressing Lectrie. "It's a old joke. I'm Ophelia Shayama, it's nice to finally meet you Ms. Drake. I've heard quite a lot about you. What brings you to Beacon?"

Hayami.Kanade.600.2143500.jpg

@: Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
"Oh." Ophelia said as she heard Lectrie say that she was here to be Ren's parent for parents day. Her face grew a bit sad as she looked between Ren and Lectrie. Resting her gaze on Ren she could see the worry on his face and knew that he would decline her if Ophelia wanted. Yet seeing the happiness on Lectrie's face Ophelia knew she couldn't have Ren do that, not to such a nice woman. Smiling again she rested her hands over each other and tilted her head, "That is very kind of you. I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do. I'll be on my way." Maybe this is for the best, I wasn't really feeling going out after all.

"You sure Ophelia?" Ren said a bit worriedly for his friend.

"Of course! Have fun. Besides I have to catch up on some homework." Turning on her heels she waved to them and left waiting for them to be out of sight before she dropped the cheerful persona and dejectedly made her way back to the BRSS dorm. Taking a deep breath she opened the door and went in to hopefully sulk in peace.

Ren watched her go the worry evident on his face, but as she left view he turned his attention to Lectrie. "Well, beautiful. Let me show you the dorms and I'll call that new talent over to meet us." He said as he rested a hand on the crevice of Lectrie's back and lead her inside the dorm room. Smoothly pulling out a glass and filling it with some of his own chilled wine he handed it to Lectrie before gesturing to the couches to sit. Pulling out his scroll he dialed his new teammate Croc and placed it to his ear. "Croc, hey. The woman who wanted to meet you is here at the dorms if you wanted to meet her. I think you'll be quite interested."

Porfirio, Iris and Violet SakaraPorfirio's own smile brightened a bit as he saw the guy relax a bit. Being around others who seemed on edge wasn't his style at all. Looking over at Bruno's father he gave the old man a thumbs up meeting his own. "Thanks. We appreciate you guys helping out." Letting out a soft chuckle at the overall strangeness of it all. Still he knew they meant well and Iola constantly raved about how great her teammates were and especially her partner, so he knew he could trust them.

The others followed quietly Violet eyes back onto her phone to tell her friend the good news, while Iris, still uncomfortable, walked along cautiously. She looked around and noticed that other students were staring at her oddly and only felt worse. Cursing her sister for screwing things up again as she usually did. She took a deep breath and crossed her arms, glad that she didn't go to this school.

"Well, I go to Haven." Porfirio said as he looked back to his sisters.

"I...I go to Shade." Iris said before looking away with discontent. Her cheeks were slightly flushed from the embarrassment of having to talk anymore.

"Atlas." Violet said without looking up from her scroll as the three continued to walk.

17%2B-%2B1

Porfirio and Iris turned their attention to the older Port as he had his own question for them. Iris scoffed at the question actually a bit insulted. "We're not our sister's keepers, Mr. Port." She said with a hint of venom in her sweet voice. "We've been together for fourteen years. Not all quadruplets want to spend every waking hour with each other. Especially not with her."

"Iris. Cool it." Porfirio said his tone a bit harsh, before mellowing out and he looked at Mr. Port. "We all needed space apart and applied to separate schools to improve ourselves individually. Although for the past year her medication seemed to be working, Iola agreed to stay near Vale where our house is. In case of a emergency she'd be sent back home and our mom could take care of her. We never thought she'd get this bad." His voice trailed off as he grew more sadden at what happened to his sister, and worse, not knowing why. "It's as if she never took her medication while she was here."

"Maybe she didn't." Violet said as she continued texting on her scroll.

"She knows better than that. Both of them do." Iris said as she let out a long exhale and calmed down. She hated feeling this uncomfortable, but she'd have to get used to it again. How many times did she have to talk about her sister and her problems? It was annoying that her whole life revolved around whether or not Iola was killing people. "But we'll find out when we go to the hospital. Hopefully by now the doctors here know what to do. The other ones were apparently no use. Otherwise we wouldn't be here."

Cherry

2f589415677562d3a9d7ec633046b8e7--manga-anime-anime-girls.jpg

latest

Y7g8C.png

Nearby: Ophelia, Cecil T. Caramel, Mint Caramel
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Hibiscus Hibiscus (?) KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (?)
Cherry rushed out of the room as soon as classes had gotten out. Her folks had told her that they were coming due to it being parent's day. As soon as she saw them she rushed at them and jumped onto her dad. Laughing as he swung her around, she was elated. "Momma! Pappa! It's so good to see you!"

"And you too, my sweet."
"We're just glad you're ok. You must have been scared during that whole ordeal"

Cherry shook her head. "Nope. I wasn't even there. I was sad to learn about it though..." Cherry shook the bad thoughts from her head and smiled. "Now. Let's go see if any of my team is around" Taking both their hands Cherry led the way to the dorms. Making her way in she called out "HELLOOOOOO? ANYONE HERE? COME OUT, I WANT YOU GUYS TO MEET MY FOLKS"

Bora Shu Mun
624e574e317d0eda9c4345bbe818bfb5.jpg
1011711e3ea3b3bb21889c731fcdd43c.jpg
e7e565aa579e0ebcbce05088d0fe841d.jpg

Interactions: Junior Xiong and Militia | Cherry and her parents
Mentions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni

Bora motioned her parents inside the dorm, "Come on in. Welcome to the Team BRSS dorm." Once they were all inside, she closed the door and continued to move them toward the couches. Bora sat beside her father as they looked around the common area. "I think either Cherry or Ophelia decorated the common room... I try to keep out of there way. Wouldn't want to be a bother to either of them since I am new to the team." Militia was walking around the Common room as Bora and Junior watched her look around. "Mom, would you please just sit down..."

At that, the door opened up to reveal an excited Cherry making her grand entrance to the dorm. "I think it's just me in the door, Cherry," Bora called out from the couch, "Well, me and my parents." She got up from the couch, giving her parents a look to not say more then they should and headed over to Cherry and her parents. "Hello," Bora announced with a smile, "It's nice to meet you. My name is Bora Shu Mun, Cherry's newest teammate." She extended her hand to Cherry's parents.

Noticing that her parents also followed her to greet Cherry and her parents, she introduced her own parents as well. "Oh, these are my own parents, Junior and Militia," Bora said calmly. Militia crossed her arms in her usual stance, as Junior quickly recovered and extended his hand to Cherry's parents, "It's nice to meet, you. Please forgive my wife, she's a bit distant." Militia glared over to her husband and murmured, "Whatever."

Lectrie Drake and Croc Sustrai

1523041440933.png
1523041673025.png
As Ophelia left Lectrie felt a little bad. "Was I interrupting something important? It would been nice for her to join us. She seem fairly nice" Lectrie said entering the CROC dorm room. As they enter the dorm room Lectrie looked around the dorm curiously. She then sat down as Ren handed her a drink. Lectrie took a sip then looked to Ren. "Ren aren't you to young to have wine? By two years if I'm right" Lectrie asked.

Meanwhile Croc was wandering the hall of Beacon looking for his brother and/or Val when his scroll went off. "Croc here, whose this?... Oh her. I was wondering why there was a lot of people talking about some famous singer walking around." Croc commented as he walked over to a window. "I'll be there soon" Croc said before hanging up the scroll before opening the window. He then went about his more favorite form of traveling, by grappling hook. Few minutes later Croc hooked his was to his bed room window. He climb though and walked into the main room right after. "I'm here, Ren" Croc said entering the main room.

Lectrie turned around surprised. She was excepting him to enter from the front door. "Are there secret passages in the school?" Lectrie ask curiosity.

"Sort of if you think about it the right way." Croc said smirking. "So if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" Croc asked.

"Ohh I'm Lectrie Drake" Lectrie said getting up and giving a small bow to Croc. "And if I'm right your Croc Sustrai." She added.

"And you are right Ms.Drake" Croc said. "So next question what do you want from me?"

"Right to point I see..." Lectrie said with a sigh. "If you just want to get point then I guess we can" Lectrie said sitting back down and taking another sip of wine. Once Croc did the same she began talking again. "I watched the video of you and other performing on stage at a show Ren put on here." Lectrie gestured to Ren. "I was impressed by both your singing and you taking the risk to get on stage not your own. I'm me got decide to do it and you did. It remind when I your age... good times..." Lectrie said as her thought wondered. "Anyways I wanted to make you an offer. Once your do here at Beacon, be it graduate or other wise I want offer a chance, a chance to be something big, singer like me and Ren" Lectrie said excited once she got back on track.

Croc looked surprised, he wasn't excepting this. "That's a lot to think about, I do have other things I have to deal with once I'm done with school" Croc said thinking back to his current family business and whole reason he was sent here.

"It's not like I'm excepting you give an answer here and now. Just like reason Ren came here, experiences can help greatying in both life and music. So just think about it and when the time comes I'll be contact" Lectrie said as she reached into pocket to grab a business card... when she realized she never carried any. "Um Ren could you give him my number later so we can stay in contact" Lectrie said with a nervous laugh.

Bruno and Peter Port

1523041692728.png
1523041714112.png
Bruno grew nervous again when Iris was upset with his father question. "I meant no harm in the question, I was only curious with given her history why things went the way they did." Peter Port stated to Iris. "I do apologize if you were hurt from words" Peter Port added.

"Io did take her medicine... they just seemed to stop working as they did" Bruno said with sigh went Io taking her medicine was taken into question. "She was going through a hard time because of it". Not long after saying that they were nearing the office. "You guys said you were going to visit Io in the hospital, right? I need to warn you that she is not herself in there... She some one else right now..." Bruno said in a sadden tone.

Peter saw how much impact Io had on his son and how big the recent events hit him. "The doctors up there are some of the best in field from what I heard, I'm sure they can help her" Peter said putting his hand on Bruno shoulder to calm him. "With you three there, I'm sure talking to her may help get her back to normal or at least give the doctor a better idea of what to do next" Peter added.

83e12ee5c3997abde3e50057bf896d87.jpg

Nearby: Lectrie, Croc
Ren TorchwickLooking over at Lectrie as she seemed a bit sad seeing Ophelia go he smiled and shook his head, "no it's fine. She's recently gone through some things and needs some time to herself. Nothing to trouble yourself about Lectrie." As he lead her in he gave a warm laugh while he prepared a glass of wine for himself. "You really do intend to play the role of my parents aren't you?" Walking over to the couch he sat down beside her and spoke calmly. "I may be two years young, but I am a old soul. Far beyond the age of twenty one." He said before he sipped the blood red liquid from the crystal clear glass. Having been drinking since he was maybe seven years old, Ren was not strange around alcohol, he knew how to be responsible.

Waiting only a few minutes he watched as Croc entered the room and chatted up his mentor and surrogate mother. Wishing he'd be a bit more respectful to her, Ren was glad that he at least wasn't out right rude. He raised a brow as he didn't expect her to see that much talent in the boy, he may sing decently, but his attitude was something to work on if he ever wanted to work in any entertainment industry. However, Ren couldn't deny when Lectrie saw potential in someone she was usually right in one way or another. Though not always right about everyone. As they two conversed Ren sat there patientsy drinking his wine, thinking and worrying about how Ophelia is handling everything.

It was Lectrie's voice that brought him back from his thoughts as she spoke to him. Smiling he nodded, "yes, of course Lectrie." He looked over to Croc and his eyes were serious, "Croc. You should really think about this offer. I know for a fact, Lectrie has a eye for talent and success. If she thinks you have real talent and potential you should work hard at fostering that. Being in this industry is a great escape from all that's going on in one's life. No matte how hard it seems." His tone was still the soft tone he'd been using, however his eyes told a heavier more knowing story. Lingering for a moment he went back to his smile reaching his eyes as he looked to Lectrie. "Well, my lady, what would you like to do now for parent's day?"

zhore155702.jpg

With: Cherry, Bora, Parents
@: Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Ophelia ShayamaOphelia was drained and dejected, she didn't think she was excited to have a orphan's holiday. However, from how disappointed she was, she guessed she was looking forward to it. She honestly missed having fun and actually smiling, letting loose and causing a bit of chaos, like the good old bad days. It made her wonder about how the rest of her friends were doing. Her mind wandered for a moment only to reach a painful memory and she could feel the pang of pain in her arm and ribs as old wounds never truly healed. Pushing the thoughts away she focused on what she was going to do now in the present. Well I wasn't lying about having a bunch of make up homework to do. With everyone else out with their family, at least I'll have some peace and quiet in my dorm room, Ophelia thought as she turned the door knob and walked in.

She took a few steps forward before she looked up and saw the extra people in their living room. Letting out a inaudible whimper she plastered a smile on her face and closed the door behind her. Tugging at the necklace her mom gave her she took a deep breath and looked at both Bora's and Cherry's parents. Calming herself she remember her etiquette lessons and calmly stepped towards them and smiled politely. "Hello, and welcome. Bora, Cherry, these must be your parents, right?" She looked between her teammates before turning to the parents and giving a polite bow, "It's nice to meet you all my name is Ophelia Shayama. I'm the third member of team BRSS."

Porfirio, Iris and Violet Sakara"Not a chance." Violet said still not looking up from her scroll as Mr. Port said that with them there Iola will get better.

"She's not going to give up being angry any time soon." Iris said with a huff.

"Let alone be happy to see us again. She blames us." Violet added as her thumbs slowly slowed to a halt and she stared at the screen before continuing her texting. This time she seemed to be trying to distract herself, not wanting to think about Iola when she was sick. Glancing over at Iris their eyes met and a instant of fear sparked between them.

Iris shifted her weight and crossed her arms in discomfort before turning to Bruno. "Thanks for the warning, but we've met the Executioner before. We know what she's like. The sooner we can make my sister whole again the better I'm tired of the worst parts of her getting a free pass. She deserves it for what she did to us."

17%2B-%2B1

"Iris you know..." Porfirio began only to be cut off by Iris.

"I know I know. It's just she's not the only one with problems. It's not fair." Iris said her voice cracking a bit as they arrived towards the office. Pushing past Porfirio she walked into the office and explained that she was Iola's sister and she and her siblings were here to pick up their sister's stuff. Not really wanting to exchange pleasantries she went right to picking up some of the boxes she could carry, she dropped two seeds beside some of the other. Instantly vines grew and entwined around the rest of the boxes. Slipping underneath them the vines lifted up and began to slither under the boxes allowing them to follow Iris as she commanded.

As Iris left Porfirio sighed and looked over to Violet. Without looking up from her scroll Violet nodded, "I'll go after her." Leaving to the office Violet slid her scroll into her pocket and watched Iris use her semblance to gather most of the boxes. Picking up one of the spare ones she looked at her. "You okay?"

"Yeah...I just. I hate this, thats all." Iris said looking away, hiding her face from her sister. It was clear that she really didn't want to talk and Violet understood.

Porfirio scratched his head and looked to Bruno and Mr. Port. "I'm sorry about them. We've all been going through some tough times. Thank you for showing us to the office and..." He looked a Bruno and wondered if it was alright to ask this of him. "If you don't mind. Do you think we could meet up over coffee or something. I want to get to the bottom of what happened to my sister during her time here. The staff here hasn't told me much since I'm just the brother, but you were her partner. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me with uncovering this once and for all."

Cirrus Jay Schnee

Nearby: Qrow, Winter, Grey (mentioned: Croc, Sage)
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ChazGhost ChazGhost
Leaving class with the rest of his team Cirrus watched Bruno and his father with a wistful smile, looking away he glanced out the window and saw a familiar black bird perched on the ledge watching him. "Dad?" The bird simply cocked it's head and flew away towards the courtyard. Making a quick excuse to anyone who cared Cirrus ran off through the corridors dodging around the people in his way.

Dashing outside he looked around in bewilderment at the crowd of parents milling about, turning on the spot he tried to pick out any familiar faces in the crowd until a dry voice spoke from behind him. "Hey there lil' Jay." Twisting around so quickly he almost lost his balance Cirrus froze for a second before tackling his father. "It's really you." He said while beaming up at his father. The years had etched lines around Qrow's eyes and expanded his greying streaks giving his hair a steel grey look but his eyes were still bright as he put his arm around his younger son. "Yeah it's me, it's good to see ya kid." He had looked forward to the visit with no small amount of dread, he hadn't seen Cirrus in person in nearly two years and while he was glad Cirrus didn't seem to hold it against him as usual Qrow thought he would feel less guilty if he did.

"Qrow!" A familiar voice cracked like a whip making the two of them snap upright even as Cirrus somehow found a way to smile even brighter. "Mother!" In contrast to her husband Winter Schnee looked to have barely aged at all in the last twenty years. Turning to Cirrus she gave him a warm smile as he hugged her too, she had long ago given up trying to contain his exuberance even finding it refreshing when compared to the other Schnee's especially Grey. "Cirrus, how have you been?" While delivered calmly the question was obviously a loaded one and Cirrus' face fell a little. "I'm fine mother really."

Winter was about to press further when Qrow's hand fell on her shoulder. "Take it easy Ice Queen." He said placatingly. "We'll get to that later. For now we should grab a hold of Grey before he gets away." The halfhearted glare he got in return told him that Winter didn't intend to let him off scot-free for being out of touch for the last several months again but was too pleased to see him to put any real venom into it. "If we can find him quickly we can go find the others sooner."

With his grin back at full force Cirrus almost bounced on the spot with excitement. "Others? Who else came? Aunt Ruby? Uncle Neptune?" Quickly looping through his parents' arms he started leading them towards the workshops. "Come on Grey will probably be working on his weapon again."

After a few minutes Qrow leaned in and spoke into his son's ear conspiratorially while glancing around at the nearby students. "So...where's the boy?" On Cirrus' other flank Winter also stiffened slightly and listened more closely. "Umm...the boy? What do you mean?" Cirrus replied feeling a prickle of sweat, while he hadn't exactly tried to keep his relationship completely under wraps he certainly hadn't mentioned it to his parents in their infrequent messages. "Come on lil' Jay just because that guy happened to "lose" his camera didn't mean he didn't tell anyone he saw you with your teammate." Looking up at his father in confusion Cirrus processed what was said for a moment. "Wait you mean Croc? No nonono nothing like that happened! He doesn't even go that way!" Turning desperately to his mother he found her looking at him with touch of sternness. "Cirrus there's no need to try and hide this from us, you know we will always support you." Hanging his head Cirrus rubbed his forehead in exasperation and sighed. "Really it's nothing to do with Croc...it's someone else. His name is Sage...Sage Auburn alright?" He fidgeted uncomfortably until his mother's firm hand stilled his movements. "Alright that will be enough of that for now, I will save my evaluation of this boy until later."

Salvaging his composure Cirrus nodded. "R-right anyway Grey usually works out of here." He said leading them into one of the workshops.

Last edited:
bfa86beea17cb973ed901a22f5246f2e_480.jpg

Nearby: Cirrus, Mother and Father
@: IG42 IG42
Grey Rook SchneeGrey was walking down the hallway his eyes focused on his scroll he saw his parents arrive and meet with Cirrus. Well I expected mother to be here, but the layabout that is my father here too is somewhat of a surprise. To think he would make an appearance now I would expect mother to be more cross than she is showing now. Knowing full well that it was parents day Grey did his best to avoid his relatives. Cirrus would think he was in the weapons workshop, as per usual. Changing up his schedule was just the first step he made sure that no one would hear from him with the exception of work. Which is what took his attention as his scroll began to ring. In a cool voice he listened for a moment before hissing coldly. "What do you mean that it isn't enough?...Very well did you get the antidote at least?...Alright then you should be fine to continue...why? ..." Letting out a heavy sigh Grey closed his eyes and nodded. "Very well I'm on my way."

With a glower Grey hung up his scroll and looked over to his parents and baby brother as they made their way into the weapons workshop. Part of him simply wanted to pass by them and leave without their knowledge of him even being available. However, Grey had a certain soft spot for two of the three members of his family and knew he had to at least speak to them. Stepping up behind them he slid his scroll into his pocket and spoke up. "Cirrus, mother." He looked over to Qrow and gave a glare full of hate, before looking back to the other two. "I apologize, but I need to go to Atlas, immediately. Someone at work has made a grave mistake that I need to rectify personally." His cold eyes glazed over Winter and rested on Cirrus, never meeting Qrow's in the slightest. "Cirrus I can rely on you to show mother around Beacon?"

Rose Twins
5d631f11c6112f0c584fac836efe0112.jpg
ac50ae879ada10b5f187e92692159b75.jpg

Interactions: Ruby
Mentions: Oscar The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Once they were in Team SABL's dorm, Summer had placed some fresh cookies she had made the night before and sat beside her mother. Ruby and Phoenix had already taken a cookie, enjoying the taste of the familiar family recipe. "So, how long are you going to stay in Beacon, mom?" Summer asked, wanting to keep her mother as long as she could before Ruby would return to her work. Ruby was reaching for her second cookie when she turned to Summer, "I'm not sure how long, but I'm staying until Oscar sends me out to another job." Summer beamed as she hugged Ruby tightly, happy to hear that she would be staying at beacon for a bit.

"You sent us a message about something you wanted to talk about..." Phoenix finally spoke up, "Something about finally time to tell us the truth?" Summer felt her mother tense up at the reminder and she pulled away from her. Summer and Phoenix watched their mother as Ruby tried to collect herself before she spoke up to them. Sighing, Ruby looked over to Phoenix, knowing this could break their relationship. "I think it's time you two learned the truth about your father. And before you say anything about it, I want you to know that it wasn't his fault that he was not around. He wanted to keep us all safe from enemies that want to kill him and everyone that is associated with him."

Summer inched closer, excited to finally learn something about the man she had dreams about, memories replaying small hints of happiness she had with him. Phoenix, on the other hand, dug his fingers into his arm as they were crossed across his chest. "Since you are now in Beacon, you two have a better access to him now," Ruby continued, glancing at both her children, "Your father is Oscar Pine, the headmaster. After working along with his side, we ended up falling in love and decided to be with each other. I began to work for him in search of answers to enemies that want to try to destroy the Remnant once more. After a few years being together, I gave birth to you two. He stayed around to see you two become two, but after someone tried to kill him and you two, we came to a decision to keep him away from us. I took you two to live with your grandfather and being as young as you guys were it made the shift easier to do. You understand right?"

Phoenix couldn't look up at Ruby as he tried to think of all the moment he was face to face with Oscar Pine. The moment he was following Ophelia and Silver, he knew he was there. The time when he had to go to his office after what happened at the picnic. Even when he went to meet his new team member, he was face to face with his father. Oscar always seemed to let him slip up when he and Summer were in trouble with something we did. Summer has a faraway look in her eyes as she took in the news. As much as the news made her happy, she couldn't help look over to her other half as he looked like he was having a battle in his mind.

"I know this is so much to take in," Ruby continued once more, "Your father loves you very much, both of you. You can't think badly of him because he wanted to keep us safe. You know about the meaning behind our eyes as well. We already had a target on our backs due to that, but also being a Pine would have made life so much harder for you two. Oscar wanted you two to have a normal life, and when the time came to deciding on what you guys wanted to do, he was ready to make sure to keep you out of the eyes of his enemies." Phoenix stood up quickly, causing Ruby to stop her explanation. Summer looked at Nix and asked, "Are you okay, Nix?"

"This news on top of what I am going through doesn't help me at all," he answered, which caused Summer look away from him, ashamed at what she made him do, "I don't care if he's my dad. We don't need him, we have gone 16 years without him. He's not my father in my eyes, he lost his opportunity for that. I don't care anymore." Summer got up from her seat as she held onto his arm, "You can't just say that. He had no other option to keep us safe. That should mean something. You can't make him the bad guy you have always seen him as." Phoenix ripped his arm away from her grasp as he announced, "I'm leaving."

latest

Nearby: Grey and Cirrus Schnee Family
@: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint IG42 IG42
Oscar PineHeart racing Oscar looked that the warning signs on the screen and without any knowledge in hacking he did the only thing he could. Trying his best to remember the counter measures that Ozpin taught Oscar, he severed the ties the malware had and setting up a system wipe. Shutting down the entire computer system and a hard reboot. Hopefully removing the hack on the system. Standing up in his darkened room he rubbed his temple and tried to calm this racing mind. The fire wall was still operational so someone must have come up here to place a virus in here without my knowledge. How long has this been here, who did this and what have they gotten from the system. In truth the school data was the least of his worries, he held secrets to his investigation on the people hunting him and the recent events that he has been investigating that he thought were tied to his attackers. Looking at his scroll he contemplated if it was safe enough as he connected it to his computer. Letting out another heavy sigh he shut it down and pulled out another scroll that he used for his investigations. Texting a few of his secret partners his problem he called out if someone could come and fix the situation sooner rather than later.

Making his way over to the elevator Oscar couldn't do anything until the system rebooted. He'd do what he can, however hopefully the virus will be flushed out after a hard system wipe. Doing his best to distract himself from the recent attack he closed his eyes and took a series of deep breaths as he tried to center himself. He needed to put of a warm front for the parents wandering the halls along with the students. After the incident of Iola Sakara, he knew that parents would be cautious and he's already lost quite a few students. Reasons he fully understood. Oscar couldn't blame anyone but himself when it came to what happened at the school. If her had been here instead of running off and investigating what he thinks to be a cult, maybe things would have been different. And it happened on their birthday...I...I should have been here. If I hadn't gotten that message...

The elevator doors opened to the main floor and Oscar stepped out and made his way down the halls towards professor Sharp's classroom, where he hoped he would be. He needed to let the other teachers know that the system will be down for a while and not to worry. Much of the teachers and students data was saved on a separate server. Passing a few students he gave them a warm smile and greeting them with pleasantries and happy evenings. He loved this school and wished that he could do better at protecting all of them. Holding so many secrets and being hunted like this, made him feel so powerless. He wished he was stronger than he was, yet he was grateful to have people helping in, although he still hated to burden them with his troubles.

Lectrie Drake and Croc Sustrai

1523581133812.png
1523581234929.png
"I will think about the offer serious Ren." Croc said looking to Ren. "I'll talk to my parents about and see what they think." Croc added as he started thinking about how his parents would reacted to this. "For now I'll leave you two to do whatever you two do" Croc said getting up and heading over to window. "See ya guys later" Croc said opening the window and jumped out. Croc used his grappling hook to swing and land properly to the ground.

Lectrie rushed to window as she saw Croc jump out. "What is he doing!... ohh he has grappling hook... Well he sure does know how to make an exit. " Lectrie said taking a deep breathe. She then looked back to Ren. She thought for second about what to do next... She didn't think about what to next before doing next. "I know, lets go see the rest of your teammates and friends. I love to meet them!" Lectrie said happily before grabbing Ren and pulling with her out the room to find the rest of time CROC.

Bruno and Peter Port

1523581042588.png
1523581059951.png
Bruno watched as the females of the triplets began grabbing and carrying boxes. Bruno was a little surprised by the vines but in the end figured it was just one of there semblance. Then he looked down to Porfirio as he thank him for showing him to the office. "It's no problem" Bruno said with a smile. Then Porfirio asked if he could meet up again with Bruno over coffee to talk over what happen with Io. "Sure, I'd be happy to help any way I can" Bruno said.

Peter watch calmly the triplet moved the boxes. Then a random thought popped in his head. "Hows your mother doing? She was a marvelous student back in the day. I do hope she is doing well." Peter Port asked curious as the current situation of his former student.

Last edited:
Ashe Ember

uSCHE7WpoGZWcw6UyFVNfNmyOOKYCFt1N7PXNx2qdjuIvekrct5INVusE5SAb0jbiQ_qPZnK386g__76FV48xkmiESTXvFj1KHqUNE4PS7KK9jrF4bfaYBUwbOT4MkZMQkcYZKkQ

v2o7OjvNAY0tFEGh2J4l5ocAdZmFXtgYNbTMTLgHCOTa8SNZRkHvDqrlKuHf367aNczQSfkZT--SSbWCONDnghVhG11_Urb5ivXmBgFfkoJpEp-_L4EylH4BOTDImHZmuoiSzQvU

Nearby: Cerise, Gwen, Octavia
Ashe lead his mother down the halls of Beacon, a smile on his face as she narrated story after story of the events happening back in Vacuo and at home. He could tell she was doing this to avoid the mentioning of Cerise, or any of the Cerise related incidents that he knew had happened. He had kept in touch with his mother, and learned of the boys withdrawing into himself. He had come to Beacon with that being one of the reasons; he wanted his brother in all but blood back.

"And then he had the audacity to hit on me!" Octavia exclaimed as she turned to her son, her face set in a pout that looked childish on her. "The nerve of him to flirt with a married woman!" Ashe let out a silent laugh at the story. His mother was still a sought after woman, even if she was a widow. The death of his father had them both hard. Ashe looked up to the man, even if he wasn't a Huntsman like Octavia was. Ashe loved his father, and his death shook him to the core.

Seeing a waving hand in front of his face, he noticed his mother staring at him concerned. Smiling slightly, he grasped the cross chain around his neck and brought it to his lips. His mother understood and putting her hands to her side, she smiled sadly as well. "I miss him too..." Shaking her head, sending her vibrant red hair flying, she smiled proudly at her son again. "Enough sulking! To your dorm room! March mister!" Taking the lead, Ashe led her to his dorm room. Opening the door, he noticed a mop of purple hair, something his mother did as well. Pushing past her son, she stared at the woman. "Gwen, darling, is that you?!" she asked happily.

Cerise Darcy Amaranth
2be581c53740c3440ab0c773f8004de7.jpg
f62320d16b076c6bbf6d23dcca82829b.jpg

Interactions: Gwen Darcy, Ashe, and Octavia
Mentions: xAlter xAlter
Cerise sat on one of the couches in the common room as Gwen sat on the other one, taking a sip of the water that Cerise had offered her. Cerise looked down at his hands as he was at a lost of what to say. After what he would think was a traumatic event in his life, Cerise began to remove everything that happened to him out of his mind. All he remembered was his parents and the handful of bullies that continued to make fun of him because of the way he looked. The click of the glass of water hitting the coffee table caused him to look up at his mother, who was smiling kindly at him.

"So much has happened, huh?" she asked. Cerise gave her a weak smile before he just nodded to her comment. "So much has happened in such a small timeframe. Now with the situation with Ashe, I'm just confused." Gwen reached over to Cerise's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. She was about to say something when the door to the dorm opened up, causing her to stop saying something that Cerise wouldn't like to be heard from anyone. They both turned to look at the woman that had entered the room, recalling Gwen. Cerise quickly knew who she was from the pictures and some visits that she made back home.

"Octavia! I didn't know you where coming? We should have traveled together," Gwen exclaimed as she stood up and walked over to her old teammate and friend. Cerise stood up as well, not wanting to be rude to the woman, he only watched from a distance when he was a child. Noticing Ashe behind her, Cerise couldn't help going back to his old ways of hiding behind his mask as he smiled and greeted him. Anyone who didn't know Cerise would have thought nothing was wrong with him, but Gwen knew that he was putting up an act. "Come join us!" Gwen announced as she motioned Cerise to make room for her to sit beside him so Octavia and Ashe could sit together on the other couch.

ce827920af50c894d2a2ec9924d474d9.jpg

Nearby: Lectrie, Bruno
Ren TorchwickRen gave a calm nod and hoped the boy wouldn't end up like someone else he knew. Ren watched at Croc took another route out and smiled as he heard Lectrie cute little statement. Giving a soft chuckle he looked out the window and smiled as he turned around to face his surrogate mother. "I bet he takes after his parents in that regard." He was feeling calm as he let out a bit of his own insecurity off his chest, Ren looked to the lovely faunus. Cucking as she pulled him along out of the dorm and down the halls. "Alright, alright..." Catching up with Lectrie he pulled her hand to rest in the crook of his arm as he walked with her down the hallway. "I've only just arrived, so I don't have any friends besides Blondie. However, I believe my teammates are wandering the halls with their parents so if I give you a tour of this lovely place we're bound to run into them sooner or later."

Walking down the halls Ren began to give a basic tour, as he wasn't sure where everything was he did his best with what he knew. "And here is the ummm, classroom for the upperclassmen. I honestly don't know what goes on here but it seems to be quite intersting." A group of girls left the dorm and were holding sour faces as they were talking about having to be moved thanks to some freshmen busting a hole in their ceiling. However as they saw Ren and Lecture they stopped and smiled at him waving and blushing as he passed by. Ren chuckled and gave the girls a wink before leading Lectrie further towards the halls he actually knew. Turning a corner he came by a familiar sight and walked over to the trio of rabbit fauni. Giving them a intrigued look as he passed by them he turned the corner to see Bruno and Mr Port. "Ah! Here we are!"

Ren lead Lectrie down the hall to the pair and smiled, "Lectrie, this is one of my teammates Bruno Port." He looked over to the elder gentleman, "and this must be Mr. Port. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir."

tumblr_nq23i56Afj1tlm3yto1_1280.jpg

Porfirio, Iris and Violet SakaraPorfirio smiled at him, it looked so much like Iola's smile it was a bit off putting for some. "Great. I really appreciate it -oof!" He let out a cough as Violet violently shoved a box into Porfirio's chest as she walked by. Looking over at them he watched as Iris and Violet tossed their hair and walked by, Violet's ears lowered showing he was annoyed with him. He rolled his eyes and lifted the box over his shoulder with one hand. "Anyway. Iola gave me your number already so I'll message you later this week. My sister's are leaving tonight, but I'll be hanging around for a while longer. So we'll talk then."

The girls were passing Mr. Port as he spoke up and asked about their mother. Iris stopped the trail of vines coiling under the boxes slowing to a stop as well. Looking over her shoulder she spoke softly, "She's doing alright. She's a photographer now, she was supposed to be taking a break, but she was called in by the headmaster here for a photoshoot far east. That's why we're here doing the heavy lifting." Iris said thinking about what awful timing all of this occurred on.

"We better hurry up." Violet said.

Iris nodded, "You're right." Turning to Mr. Port and Bruno she gave them both a polite half bow. "Thank you all for taking care of our sister. I'm sorry about being so snappy it's been hard to think of her doing something like this again. Anyway, enjoy your parents day." Giving that familiar smile Iris and Violet left with Porfirio following behind giving a wave.

"I'll see you later, Bruno." Porfirio said before the trio turned a corner and passing a few people making their way towards Beacon's entrance.

Sage Auburn
0ab1566eeddcb6de477f60dfd4c01ed5.jpg

Interactions: Violet, Iris, and Porfirio
Mentions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
After he left his parents in his mother's classroom, he quickly ran past his classmates and their parents as he made a beeline to the dorms. The smile on his face never leaving his face as he maneuvered through the halls. Team SEAS' Dorm was empty, so it was silent and dark. He didn't pay much attention to the room as he rushed over to his room and raided his closet to look for something decent enough to go out to dinner with.

Sage quickly changed out of his uniform and into his normal attire. He doesn't get to see his dad very often, so to have him invite him to have a family dinner was something he could never refuse. Taking a moment to catch his breath from his rushing and the pain that was starting to shoot up his back. It wasn't too bad, but it made breathing hard for him. Once Sage was okay to go, he headed out his dorm as he dashed over to the airships. Weaving through students and parents, he quickly turned the corner without thinking as he collided into someone.

The force from both the collision and the moment he fell backward, cause pain to shoot up his spine. Through the pain, he quickly apologized, "Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention." When he looked up, his blood ran cold as he faced three individuals with the same face that belonged to Io. The realization of who they reminded him if caused him to recall the terror that Io had embedded into him. He couldn't move or talk as he watched in horror, the pain on his back telling him that all of this is real.

The Arc Family
Nearby: Jaune and Pyrrha
@Tags: None
Pyro heard the bell ring as he closed his textbook, putting it away and carrying his bag and weapon. He looked over at the many students in his class. I should hang out with more students here... My friend circle here isn't very big... He pondered to himself as he walked out of the classroom with the rest of the students. However, instead of going to the training grounds like he usually did, he decided to head out to the courtyard and think about everything that had happened ever since he got here. The redhead walked out to the courtyard and leaned against the wall, sighing. He was still rather traumatized about what happened during the Rose Twin's birthday party. All that blood, the fire, the burning tree, Io... Io was the scariest thing about that whole situation. He got along well with her when they worked on that project, and he definitely recalled her being shy, yet really kind. The Io he saw during the party... He didn't know how to describe her there. She didn't act like herself... That must've been hard for poor Orion... He lamented. He rolled up his right sleeve to see bandages wrapped around his whole arm, having been cut by a falling tree during the incident. But hey, on the bright side, he gave Summer her birthday gift later that day.

His lamenting ended when he heard a faraway sound. He looked up and saw... an airship? What's an airship doing here? The team leader thought, pushing his sleeve back down.. The airship landed and the door leading out of the airship opened. A feeling of shock and happiness started to come up when he saw two very familiar people walking out.

"You think Pyro's doing okay at Beacon?" Jaune Arc asked his wife.

"I hope so, especially after what happened a while back..." Pyrrha Arc shuddered at the thought. "I just hope he's okay-" She was interrupted when she felt someone run up and hug her tightly. She looked down and, speak of the devil, it was her dear son, his eyes watery. Pyrrha's eyes were getting watery too as she hugged her son. "My baby boy..."

"Hi mom... Hi dad... I'm so happy to see you guys!" Pyro said happily as Jaune joined in, making it a group hug.

"We're happy to see you too, son. We would have come sooner, but some things came up. We're here now, though, so... how has your stay at Beacon been?" The blonde asked hopefully.

The three pulled away from the group hug as Pyro looked at his parents. "It's been great so far! I have such a great team and I've made really good friends." The redheaded young man enthusiastically told them, causing smiles to form on their faces.

"We're so happy to hear that! Are you doing well in your classes?" asked his mother.

"Of course!" Pyro confirmed.

"And... are you okay? We heard about what happened at the Emerald Forest..." Pyrrha said worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. It was scary, but we all pulled through." That made the redheaded mother feel so much better.

"I'm so glad to hear that... But now for the most important question of all." Pyrrha's face suddenly turned serious, making Pyro sweat nervously. Seeing her look so serious always made the warrior boy nervous. "Pyro. Have you... met a girl you like yet?" Her serious demeanor suddenly turned cheerful.

"Huh!?" Pyro's face went red at the question.

"Well? Come on, you can tell us." Pyrrha insisted.

"Yeah, you can trust us with anything." Jaune added.

"Well... nnnnoooo... There isn't." The redhead was silent for a bit before quickly changing the subject. "A-Anyway, you don't mind if I show you around, do you? I know you've been here before, but there are some things that are different here and I'm sure you guys will notice. Now what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Pyro quickly walked back towards Beacon.

Pyrrha was completely silent before looking at her husband. "There's definitely a girl."

"Pyrrha dear, of course there is. You know how bad he is at lying." Jaune responded before the two followed after their son.

400ddc935b52056b20aa0fcb48f1a312.jpg

Nearby: Sage
@: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Porfirio, Iris and Violet SakaraThe trio was calmly making their way over to the exit, Violet leading the group as she was listening to he music in her headphones, not really concerning herself with the others around her. Considering that she was a pretty visible she didn't expect to be barreled down by anyone running. However that seemed to be the case. As she was calmly making her way through the school when suddenly out of nowhere she was knocked to the ground the box she was carrying falling to the side with a heavy thunk as Violet fell to the ground. "Ow..."

"Oh gosh! Violet are you alright?!" Iris called out as she let another vine stretch out and take her box as she went over to her sister.

Violet clenched her teeth and tried her best not to yell as she was sure to let her semblance spill out. The last thing she needed was to destroy a person and a entire building from something so trivial, especially since she's jot that new job. Though she most certainly was ready to end whoever knocked her over. Taking a deep breath she nodded and took the hand Iris let out to her. She brushed off the dirt on her clothes and then turned to the kid who bumped into her her and gave him a annoyed glare. Only to look confused as the kid carried a face of abject terror. Glancing at Iris and Porfirio she raised a brow giving a, 'did I do that?' look.

61c5a827191ec1b8c8a84e81664a1b11.jpg
"No I don't think it was you." Porfirio said a bit confused as he noticed the deer faunus was looking in terror at all of them and made the connection. Iola must have attacked this kid when she snapped, he looked pretty alright, so she mustn't have intended on killing him. About to try to console the kid he was cut off as Iris snapped at him.

"You shouldn't be running in the halls if you're not going to pay attention! Jesus people could get seriously hurt!" Iris said angrily in a huff. Too annoyed to really notice the fear on the kid's face. Her temper was begining to flare as she looked down at the kid.

"Iris. I think he get's it." Porfirio said stepping in and placing a hand on Iris's shoulder. He looked over at Sage and gave him a cautious smile. "Hey. It's alright. We all make mistakes." He knew better than to reach for the kid so he went for the box and picked it up. "We'll be on our way then." Porfirio gave a nod to the other two and lead the way down the hall. Violet looked over at the terrified kid and frowned at him.

However Iris hung back and looked down at the kid's broken antlers and shocked face. "My sister did that to you, huh? I bet you're terrified of her right? Of course you are just one look at us and you're frozen like a deer in headlights. But you should know you're lucky. If I know my sister and her darker side, then she was just playing with you." The vines from under the boxes slithered and expanded as they began to coil around Sage's leg squeezing tightly, likely leaving a bruise. Her eyes shining with malice as she continued. "I taught her that. If she wanted to kill you, you'd be dead brat. So stop looking so pathetic and be grateful that you were spared. Because she could have just as easily popped your head from you neck as I can snap you legs in two. Next time watch where you're going. Because you're clearly very breakable." Smiling a sweet smile that Iola used to carry Iris spun on her heels and followed her siblings, the vines recoiling and following behind Iris.

Culpeo Albain

Nearby: Saffron, Corsac, Lathander
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni

When the doors opened up Oscar looked up at the students as they arrived out of the elevator and headed in. “Oh, welcome. Please come in.” Naming each student as they came in one by one he stood up from behind his desk and looked at them all. “Thank you all for coming. First I want to thank you for your bravery during the recent incident. I know it may have been a bit overwhelming and rest assured the injured are being well cared for.” Taking a deep breath he continued, “I have brought you here because of what has happened your team. Thanks to the recent incident, it has left you with an incomplete team. Despite these events I have luckily been able to find potential new members. So, without further presentation here is the new addition to your team. I would like you to meet Culpeo Albain. Culpeo this is your team, SEAS, which from here on will be lead by Saffron Zephyr ” He smiled as he motioned for the student sitting in front of his desk to turn around.

Sage was back at Beacon, still with a limp, but back which made him and his mother happy. The only downfall is the fact that Skyler has been following him around every second of the day to make sure he was alright. The doors to the elevator opened as soon as they made it to the Headmaster’s office. Making his way out of the elevator he tried to not show too much of his limp, let alone the pain that he felt at times from standing for long periods of time. Listening to the Headmaster, looking over to the new face and then quickly turning it to Saffron who would now be his team leader.

Skyler was oddly not wearing his usual dark colors as she opted out to wear her white skirt and pale blue sleeveless blouse. It felt odd to her, but then again she was about to make up the outing Saffron took her out during the attack, which was cut short due to what happened. She kept close to Sage but giving him the space he had requested from her as the Headmaster spoke. Her eyes finally left Sage to move to the young man by the name of Culpeo. She smiled at the sight of him being a faunus, always happy to have more around and get to know them. Her eyes didn’t snap to Saffron when he was announced but just rolled her eyes, knowing he would only gloat about it the moment they get out of the office. She stepped up and introduced herself, “It’s nice to meet you Culpeo. My name is Skyler Eden Sharp.”

Twisting in his seat Culpeo took in his new teammates for a moment and stood watching with a mild expression and a diplomatic smile. “It’s good to meet all of you, I’m looking forward to working with you all.” He said in his typical light, boyish tone. Glad as he was to have gotten placed on a team at last he was concerned about the circumstances that had opened up a spot. Working with a newly bumped up team leader was another potential concern for him. Well beggars can’t be choosers. Meeting Skyler’s eyes his own smile turned more genuine out of reflex.

Sage snapped out of his excitement in having Saffron as a leader and laughed. “Sorry for being rude,” he smiled, “I’m Sage Auburn. It’s really nice to meet you.” He looked over to Skyler who continued to have a small smile that she was raised to do in her edicate classes. She hated doing it, but maybe this is her genuine smile? Before he let Saffron to make a spectacle of himself, Sage moved a bit back, not wanting to get in the way. Skyler stood her ground as she waited for her best friend and now leader to say something.

As Saffron walked in he assumed he was in trouble for something, although he couldn’t imagine what it was that would require Sage and Skyler to be with him. Or maybe they’re splitting us up, fill in some of the holes that bitch made. His eyes narrowed for a moment as he thought of the rabbit faunus and what she did. His eyes widened at Headmaster Pine’s news. Not only were they not splitting up, but also getting a new member and he was the leader now? Surely sky would be better suited to this…

Shaking his head to clear the doubts he walked up to Culpeo. He looked the fox up and down. Guarded, reasonable I suppose all things given. Not a whole lot of obvious muscle, so that leaves out hard hitting, even a light weapon needs some muscle to put out some damage. That means he’s either a speed type like Sky or a ranged type of fighter like Sage, likely with guns based on lack of arm muscle. Saffron took a few moments before nodding. Guess we’ll see. A grin spread across his face. “I’m Saffron. Nice to meet you. So...what is it you do? If you’re gonna be on my team I need to know what you’re capable of.” He reached out his hand to shake. “Me, I’m an up close kind of guy, my Semblance revolves around wind manipulation. And my weapon-” As soon as Culpeo grabbed his hand in a shake, Saffron brought his right in a sweeping motion and extended the blade, wondering what it was that Culpeo would do. If Culpeo didn’t stop it himself, Saffron would before the blade made contact, and he’d know that Culpeo was more of a range fighter. He knew it was a bit extreme, and definitely not the best first impression he could make, but after what happened with Schaffer, if this was going to be his team, he wanted someone who wouldn’t go down easy in case he wasn’t there to protect them.

Glancing down at Sage Culpeo noted with a touch of satisfaction that he wasn’t the shortest on the team as he expected before focusing his attention on the newly promoted team leader. Finding Saffron’s grin more than a little suspicious his ears flattened slightly but still extended his hand and tried to look nonchalant until he saw the attack incoming, space seemed to twist as Culpeo vanished and reappeared behind Saffron and drew a dagger. “Sounds like an interesting Semblance, mine lets me teleport a short distance.” He said in a mild tone while gently poking Saffron in the back. “I use this and another one much like it as my weapons.” His smile now showed a few teeth.

“That’s enough showing off, boys,” Skyler announced, relaxing a bit. She knew that Saffron wouldn’t hurt the new guy, but she was ready to step in if anything happened. Skyler moved her hand from her thigh, away from her own weapons. She glanced at Sage and asked the headmaster, “If this there is anything else you would like to talk to us about, sir, I would like to request a seat for Sage.” Sage grew a bit red as she straightened up a bit, clenching his jaw a bit from the pain of moving so quickly. Clearing his throat he just replied to Skyler with a, “I’m fine. I don’t need a seat.”

Saffron watched as Culpeo disappeared. Feeling the air shift behind him, Saffron resisted the urge to prevent a counter attack. Instead, he twisted and smiled at the new member. “I was right. Speed type. You and Sky should get along well in that regard. Semblance was a surprise. Good to know I don’t have to look out for you. Probably anyways.”

The corner’s of Oscar’s mouth twitched slightly at the display. “No, Miss Sharp. I have nothing further for you all. You may leave” he said, waving a hand.

Smiling calmly at Skyler’s admonishment Culpeo put his weapon away. “Of course, obviously I have no intention of fighting in the headmaster’s office.” He wondered if Skyler would be the one to take charge more than Saffron though her next request made him think it was more likely that she was simply the mothering type though Sage did seem uncomfortable.

With a sly smirk he held out his hand to Saffron properly. “Oh don’t worry I’m very hard to pin down.” He had half a dozen former ambushers who could testify to that. “Until later Professor.” He said with a small bow to Oscar.

Skyler gave the headmaster a nod, “Then we will take our leave,” and turned around to walk back into the elevators that they came up from. Sage gave the headmaster a nod as well before he followed his cousin to the elevator. He leaned against one of the walls, as he took off some of the weight off. “Let’s get you to the dorm so you can get settled in,” Skyler announced to Culpeo as she waited for him and Saffron to also enter the elevator.

Considering the circumstances Culpeo felt that he had slotted into Team SEAS quite well. Skyler and Sage had been perfectly friendly towards him and he had quickly found himself becoming less guarded around them though Sage's exasperation at Skyler acting as a mother hen for her cousin was starting to grate a little. Saffron meanwhile had been a little more cautious with him and hadn't really had much opportunity to really be a leader yet but there was something that Culpeo liked about him.

Quietly following Saffron outside Culpeo easily spotted his father, unsurprisingly people had a tendency to steer clear of a former White Fang terrorist turned not-so-moderate activist. Splitting off from Saffron he approached his father with a calm smile. "Father, welcome to Beacon." He said with a short bow which Corsac returned. "Son, I trust you are settling in well?" The older fox spoke in perfectly calm tone apparently unconcerned by the occasional fearful or dirty look he received. While he tried to imitate his father's unflappable demeanour Culpeo nervously looked around a few times before replying. "I am father the teaching has been more rewarding than I expected and my team has been quite welcoming."

Corsac's eyebrow lifted a fraction at the mention of teammates, there were a number of other students that he'd had his eye on, the Belladonna girl, Sienna's daughter and that Taurus in particular. "That is...good to hear, I would be very interested in meeting your team." Tilting his head for a moment Culpeo nodded and looked around until he spotted Saffron speaking to a larger bird faunus he assumed was his father. "Of course my team leader is just over there actually."

Approaching Saffron Culpeo waved casually. "Sorry to interrupt Saffron, this is my father Corsac Albain he wanted to meet you and the rest of the team." Stepping forward Corsac nodded to both Saffron and the other bird. "Greetings, it is a pleasure to meet you Saffron."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back