[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

Croc Sustrai

pokemon__n_render_by_boombam500-d8chjk9.png

Nearby: everyone at the party
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
"Val your so adorable, come on" Croc said running to the stage waving Val to follow him. As he ran he saw the deer faunas Cirrus liked... Sage Croc thought his name was. "Hey Sage, do you know how play an instrument?" Croc asked him quick.

"I know a little bit, why?" Sage asked unsure why Croc wanted to know.

"I'll explain later but for now follow me and if you play good enough I'll own ya a favor, okay?" Croc said before dragging Sage along with him. Now with basic parts of a band Croc ran onto the stage and grabbed one of the guitars and pushed Sage over to the other instruments and let him and Val grab the ones they could play. To a crowd of slightly confused student and annoyed band members Croc grabbed the mic. "What's up everyone? As you may or may not know I am the great Croc Sustrai. I'm up here with the beautiful and talented Valentine Adel and every ones favorite deer faunas Sage!" Croc said excitedly and with a big smirk on his face. "Now sense we are using the original band's instruments, this song of course goes out to them" Croc said pointing at Reinheart. "Now then ladies and gentlemen lets rock out a little bit with one my personal favorite songs, Satellite!" Croc said before looking back at Val and Sage and started the song.

Slate Black

45dcfb9987a42363ecadace47db8b114.jpg

Nearby: Cherry, Ren, Ophelia, Croc, Val, Sage
@Tags: Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KingofCool KingofCool ChazGhost ChazGhost

Slate didn't take his eyes off of Reinhart as Ophelia exclaimed her ignorance of his presence, knowing well why she hadn't seen him. Taking Reinhart's hand gently into his, the shake hung on as Slate heard his name. There's a household name for us, Torchwick. Must be the same given the appearance and ridiculous hat. From criminal to singer, quite the turn around in his child. Again his eyes shifted down to Ophelia, wondering what she could have to say about him. When met with the glare Slate thought of returning one, but joined Rein in a chuckle at Ophelia's exclamation. Slate listened to the rest of the story from the warring sides until he was brought back into it, "I've been to much worse parties. Between the great performance," Slate gave a soft smile to Reinhart, "Or all the blossoming romances in the candlelight." Slate glanced around as to give the praise to the various pairs in the room, but his eyes returned to Ophelia. "It's all been quite enjoyable."

The sound of a shuffling and general murmur in the crowd took Slate's attention, his eyes glancing around in time to see a mischievous Croc, Val, and a deer faunus from Team SEAS take the stage. While not unexpected, the look Croc gave Reinhart and himself told Slate what the klepto was thinking. Everyone is here, you should be making rounds and impressing everyone. Even as he thought this Slate's body turned towards the generally confused crowd as the song started. "You know Mr. Reinhart, Ophelia did say I had the look of a bad boy for a band." Slate gave an apologetic smile that turned sly to the man before changing his eye colors to deep red, "Give me your opinion afterwards." With that Slate moved through the crowd towards the stage.

In doing so Slate would clap to the beat, the people he passed subconsciously following his movement. By the time Slate had gotten to the stage, the host's approval of the new band had convinced most in the crowd. The claps continued and some cheers came as the second chorus closed, Slate taking the guitar in the back. I wouldn't miss a chance to perform, I think it'll have the same effect as flashy danging anyway. With that Slate stepped forward and joined in his brother's singing, "We have the rest of our lives...." Slate's hands took a moment to adjust to the guitar, but by the end of the song the bars were second nature to his fingers.

Titan Xiao Long

Asahina.Kaname.full.1475854.jpg

Nearby: Jade, Summer, Phoenix
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

The glares Summer gave as she talked relaxed as she went on, maybe because she was eating or maybe that she was forgiving Titan. "I guess that's fair," Titan took out his scroll, sending Summer the same schedule the doctor had given him, hopefully showing his effort to forgiveness. Turning from Titan's misdeeds to Phoenix's, he began to recount the story same as Jade's. Again the name Mai struck Titan as odd, silently deciding to meet with her again. When Phoenix recounted the details of his solo meeting, Titan found it hard to reprimand him. As much as he hated to see it, Phoenix out grew Titan's doting nature a long time ago and became a man. If it was Titan who knew this of Ophelia, he would've done the same and gone alone.

Titan was proud of the action Phoenix took, but that 'if' still made him angry. If Phoenix had been injured, kidnapped, killed, or brought into something bigger than him; his family wouldn't have even know. Between that and breaking his promise with Jade, Titan knew Phoenix was in a bad place. Putting a hand up to his forehead, Titan tried to process everything Phoenix had told them about the feelings developing what could be a very dangerous woman. A talk with Mai, to see if she was the same was in Titan's mind, but he had half a mind to approach Ophelia right then. Even as he attempted to be mad, the hand dropped back to the table. Looking to Phoenix, Titan tried to meet his eyes. If he did, he gave a small, understanding smile to his plight.

Jade's voice took Titan out of inner struggle about his cousin, bringing back the true issue. Lying and hiding this from friends and family. Titan kept his eyes on Phoenix's reaction, only looking to Jade when her voice broke. Seeing the tears forming Titan put a hand on Jade's shoulder, "Phoenix, you can't hide these kind of things from us. If Ophelia is as dangerous as these stories make her out to be, she shouldn't be someone you see without back up. If at all." Titan knew Phoenix wouldn't want to hear that, but people with enemies were not someone to get tangled with.

"I understand why you tried to protect everyone, you know I share the sentiment."
Titan took his hand from Jade's shoulder, clasping the two together in order to calm the shaking. "But, like Jade said, it's not your job to protect us." Titan thought of his values, knowing it was his job. Lectures, or discipline wasn't his nature, and he felt uncomfortable about it.

Rose Twins
Interacting: Jade and Titan
Mentioned: Ophelia and Mai
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni [/COLOR]
When Jade's voice broke, Phoenix's head snapped up to look at her and he felt like the worst friend he could ever be. "I know you would have had my back... and maybe I wasn't thinking as I should have. But you should know that I never had a friend, other than my sister, to call to my side. Even then I normally did things on my own... I'm not used to having a friend that wasn't just around for Summer," Phoenix tightened his hold on Summer's hand as he tried to back tears of frustration he had for himself.

Summer turned her body turns her brother as she placed her other hand top of his hand which was clutching onto dear life. She knew Phoenix was closed off, which was the true reason she was easy to forgive him for this. He had told her many time how it will always be just him and her in the end, how their mother and aunt was after all they went through. Especially so when they were connected in a deeper way, being twins allowed them to know each other better then anyone could have. It's true that Phoenix was only a door for others to get to her, it didn't that he was so isolated in his own emotions to open up to anyone, but Summer knew he felt alone. That was one of the many reasons she always dragged him along on her mischief.

Titan's words infuriated Phoenix the worst. "Like it's your job to protect us?" he snapped at him, "The last time I checked, your idea of protecting us is to put yourself in danger. Tell me, where would you be when Summer is grieving over your dead body? Because you didn't listen to the one order she gave before taking a break to regain aura, you caused her to drain it to protect you and Onyx. You put yourself and Onyx in the hospital for you trying to be the protector you think you are." He stood up from his seat, slipping his hand out of Summer's and continued, "You might justify your actions as being an older figure, but you really trying to be our father. News flash, Titan. Summer and I don't need a father, we need our cousin. We've lived without a father all our lives, we don't need one now."

Phoenix has tears of rage in his eye which was a new sight for Summer, so much so that it caused her to worry. He looked back at Jade and said, "I'm really sorry for hurting you... I hope I can regain the trust you had in me." With that, Phoenix walked away from the table and started to head out of the party. Summer called for him to stop but he didn't listen, as he used his sleeves to wipe away the tears that he couldn't stop. Summer walked over to Jade and placed her hand on her shoulder as she told her, "I've never seen Phoenix have a friend like you Jade... this is really all new to him."

With that, she ran after her twin. She didn't reach him until they were halfway to the dorms. "Phoenix look at me," she ordered, trying to get him to look into her eyes, "Please, look at me." He finally di as his silver eyes were red with tears. Summer smiled at his obedience and hugged him, "I'm here. We are together and we are okay. Mom is okay." He buried his face in Summer's hair as he agreed, "And that's what really matters..." It was there saying since their mother had returned to taking missions. After a bit, Summer pulled away and offered, "I think we should go to bed like the good old days." Phoenix nodded and they made their way to Summer's room where sleep quickly took them.

Phoenix spent most of his day at the hospital, talking to the nurses about Titan. Like always he was being stubborn. He was back at the fountain, waiting for Ophelia. It felt like years to him as he waited, but he stayed waiting for her to return. Tonight he opted out from training so he was still in his normal clothes, instead of his gym clothes. He was wearing his red and black jacket, too warm up from the surprisingly cold night. Nix looked up to the stars and smiled, reminding him from the first time he looks at the starts from here, but his smile turned sour when he worried about Ophelia. He knew her team hadn't arrived back, but that little nagging in the back of his mind kept telling him that she ran.

Shaking his head in frustration, he cursed at himself, Come on, she wouldn't run... She Wouldn't... Nix quickly got up from the fountains, but stood there, head down as he looked at the paved ground. He debated on leaving, but how could he. He has waited longer than this before, so why today? The sound of footsteps caught his attention and he looked up. His smile returned when he noticed the familiar silhouette of Ophelia. "You're back!" he exclaimed as he turned his body to her, compared to just turning his head to see her.

As the workers went about completing the decorations Ophelia didn't have much to do. The entertainment was set, the decorations underway, so to ignore the weakness of her bloodloss she walked steadily. Wandering around the school after her first mission she felt even more disjointed. Yet something popped into her kind, well someone. Could Phoenix be there? Making her way over towards the fountain she didn't think he was. Why would he be there? I've been gone for days.

Her mind wandered as she falls made her way towards the fountain, she saw a familiar figure standing there and her heart skipped a beat. She shouldn't run, he was the enemy, he was a Rose and yet she couldn't stop herself.

"Nix!" Running to him she buried her face into his chest and rested against him. Feeling him against her set Ophelia at ease. She couldn't bring herself to pull herself away from him. He didn't need to touch her, or say anything he just needed to be there, right now.

Phoenix almost lost his balance at the sudden embrasse, but he was able to catch himself. After a moment of shock, at the sudden action she had just done, he slowly held her in his own arms. This feels right... his mind was wondering not even noticing that it really meant. Finally he found his voice, "It's good to see you are back, safely. How is your team members? I hope not as bad as Summer?" It was common knowledge about what happened with the Beast Hunt Mission. He didn't pull away, he just stayed there, holding her until she pulled away from him.

Feeling his arms around her she was surprised but felt comfortable in them. Her cheeks reddened as it began to dawn on her at what she's done. His voice pulled her from her thoughts and placed her focus on him. Looking up at him she gave a bashful smile, "we're all fine just a bit tied. I heard that some of the students were injured during their missions. Is Summer alright?"

"Summer's fine, just Titan and Onyx..." he quickly answered, but he only stared at her face. In this light it was hard to see the redness in her face, but it was her smile that caught him staring. It was a new smile to him. It was no longer the smile of a lier. It was smile that showed more then secrest, but happiness. Without thinking he brushed away her hair away from her face to take in the new look she gave with her smile. "You should really smile like this more often. It suits you."

Her heart raced as he brushed the hair from her fave. Reaching up to his hand she took it and placed it against her cheek. Rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb as her smile only widened. "It's because your arms are around me." Resting her head in his hand she kissed the inside of his palm. Her body grew a bit warmer as she looked up at Phoenix her eyes soft and loving. She didn't realize how much she'd missed him till he was right in front of her.

Phoenix watched, as Ophelia kissed his palm. It was so delicate, yet it help so much in that moment. Her words caused his heart to skip a bit. The way he looked at her was everything he never really thought he would ever see from anyone but his sister and mother, but yet there they are. The look of love was there, and Phoenix enjoyed this new feeling. Is this what everyone talks about, that feeling your stomach? he thought, but he didn't mind it. He leaned in close to her face, but stopped, there lips just brushing and said, "I guess I should do that more often." With that he gave her a kiss, nothing to much, just a kiss. When he broke it, he stayed close to her face, enjoying to new Ophelia he had discovered.

Ophelia's heart races the closer he got to her face, she didn't know what was about to happen but as she felt his lips touch her own her mind went blank. Looking at him, all the blood rushed to her cheeks and she covered her lips with his hand. She was shocked and a bashful smile grew on her face. She'd never felt this embarassed before, everything felt different, he was different and she wished she had more time. Tears began to form in her eyes as she was about to tell Phoenix everything. However before she could her phone vibrated in her pocket. "I...I'm sorry." Pulling it out she looked at the blocked ID and sighed. "I I have to take this. There's a party tonight. Cherry thought it would be nice if we had one for everyone to lift up their spirits and this is the entertainment." Looking at the number she let it ring and turned her focus back to Phoenix. "It's in the front entrance of the school in a few hours. Semi formal." She moved closer to him and took his hand again. "Will I see you there?"

Phoenix saw the slight shine of tears in her eyes, making Phoenix a worried about what he did to cause her to become sad. Her mouth opened as if she was about to tell him something, but her scroll interrupted her. "Don't worry about it. Go ahead and answer it," he gave a smile. At the sound of a party was something new since they arrived at Beacon. Phoenix looked down at her as she took hold of his hand, and he just held her face and used his thumb to wipe her sudden tears, "You'll see me there, waiting for a dance from you." He gave her a final kiss on her forehead and backed away. He didn't turn away until she was out of sight and headed to his dorm room to get ready for the party.

05fc65a82d1a49f0a06d000f5578b858.jpg

a470680d60a6f08567c694eec608debf.jpg

Nearby:Titan, Cherry, Slate, Jade
Mentioned: Croc
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni ChazGhost ChazGhost
Ophelia Shayama & Reinheart TorchwhickOphelia's frown softened to a kind smile as Slate looked back over to her. Giving a polite nod she met his eyes, "I'm glad you're enjoying it, Slate." As Cherry arrived behind Slate and Ophelia smiled and waved to her, "hey Cherry. You look beautiful in that dress." Looking over at the party she felt satisfied in it's final product. It was certainly a rushed job only having a few hours to prepare, but she thought all in all it was satisfactory. Though, when all was over, she would have to thank her mom for all of her help and kindness she's always provided for her. Feeling warmth in her chest, she was actually happy at the moment.

Then she heard the microphone turn on and croc's voice boom through the speakers. Jolting a bit her brow raised as she watched Slate's brother start preforming and she had to say he was quite good. Giggling softly at his excitement she looked over to Ren as he was listening to it. Surprised at what she saw she placed a hand on Ren's arm. She glanced over to where he was looking, then back to him, giving a cautious. "Ren."

Ren's eyes flashed with interest as Cherry arrived, he couldn't lie, both of them peeked his interest. Giving a sweet smile he gave Cherry a wink as Ophelia spoke, only for his attention to pulled to the stage as a group of excitable students want to try to be singers. Leaning back he looked to the kids but glanced over at his band who was not that excited. Ren gave his group a soft tilt of his head and the boys calmed down and made their way back to the food table. Ren felt Ophelia's hand and patted it looking back at her. "Don't you worry, doll."

Ophelia frowned at the pet name.

As slate spoke up Ren turned his attention to him and a sly smile returned to his face. Raising a surprised eyebrow as he mentioned Ophelia, he chuckled. "Really now? And Ren is fine." He was curious to see the talent that this school had to provide. "I look forward to it." He said with a smile as he watched Slate move towards the stage. Moving over to Cherry he spoke softly to her. "I hear that you are the sweetest thing around this school. And I must say meeting you I can say you're most certainly the cutest. I haven't introduced myself, my name is Reinheart Torchwick. It is a honor to meet you."

While Ren was busy flirting with Cherry, Ophelia felt a chill and looked around for Phoenix. Seeing him with his sister, cousin and teammate she wasn't sure if she wanted to go over. Watching the argument escalate she made her way over to them, but was too late. As she arrived, Summer and Phoenix had already left and she stood in front of Jade and Titan confused and clearly worried. Looking at the two of them she spoke politely, since she was still unfamiliar with them. "Umm, excuse me. I'm sorry to bother you, but I noticed you guys were arguing and Nix looked upset... Is everything alright?"

Skyler Eden Sharp
c8539e0a2668ec5a087811d637b0afc9.jpg
Interacting: Saffron, Sapphire Sharp, Robin Auburn, and Cornelia Auburn
Mentioned: Croc, Val, Sage, Summer and Phoenix (Anyone, save her from her weird family! Looking at you Hunt XD)
Tags: Brinni Brinni ChazGhost ChazGhost KingofCool KingofCool WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
As soon as Skyler say her family enters the party, she stood up and ordered, “Well, let’s see what they are doing here.” She had was halfway to them when she noticed Summer run out of the party after her brother. She almost wanted to go out and check on them but decided against leaving Saffron alone with her weird family and see what they were doing on campus. “Mom, Uncle Robin! What brings you guys doing here? I thought you were back in Mistral, Uncle Robin,” she called out, giving them both a tight hug. Music came on, causing everyone to look over to the stage to find Sage along with Croc and Val, on stage, performing.

Sapphire made sure to hug Skyler as long as she could before Skyler tried to pull away. If she could, she would keep her close, but becoming a teacher was not her thing. She liked being able to go out for long weeks to hunt down Grimm with her brother if he was around to join. Now that he is staying in Vale with Cornelia and his son, she was much more happy to have her family together again. “Well, your father called us over to help out with a delivery. Saffron! It’s so nice to see you again! I really thought Skyler would drive me crazy with her constant nagging to go back home to visit.”

“Mom!” Skyler exclaimed, along with Robin as he pulled his twin’s ear, “Would you stop embarrassing her. That’s my job.” Skyler was about to thank her Uncle until he finished his statement and she just facepalmed her face hard enough to make her feel her handprint still on her face. Of course, it was not there, it just burned a bit on her pale skin. She gave up as Robin turned his attention to Saffron, “You seem to doing well. You haven’t been causing to much trouble together?”

Skyler gave us as she locked eyes with her Aunt, and wave her over. She didn’t have to do much for her to come rushing over, giving Sapphire and Robin a big bear hug as she exclaimed, “You guys came! Did you see our baby boy? He was so cool.” Skyler gave up, this was just too much for her as her family just revolved around making her life a living hell while they praised Sage. It was at these moments where she wished her father was around to regain control, but she didn’t know where he went. She looked at the party hoping to find anything or anyone to take her away from this nightmare, but with her luck, she would die from embarrassment before that would ever happen.

Saffron Auran Zephyr-Valkyrie

Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Mentions: The Sharps, The Auburns, Slate, Ren, Iris

Saffron shrugged as he followed his friend to her family. He noted that Summer had gone off with her brother, and the pair of them seemed upset. He made a mental note to ask about that if he got the chance to talk to her again before continuing on. He also watched as several students climbed on to the stage and rolled his eyes. "I'm a showoff and even I know to have some respect for a performer. Geez. What? do Valians not teach their kids manners growing up?" he uttered, before walking up to the assembled family.

He smiled wide as began talking with the group that was practically his second, or maybe third after Ren and Iris, family.
"Aww that's sweet Sky. I just assumed you were glad to be rid of me. I never dreamed you actually missed me enough to want to visit!" He laughed at her apparent embarassment. Turning his attention to Robin he shook his head. "Not yet. Haven't had the time! Between our mission and general move in stuff haven't been able to cause too much trouble. I have however kept an eye out for Sky. Especially concerning this guy that gave us an invite that she seemed to think was cute. BUT I'll let her tell you more about him, though he's right over there if you wanted to talk to him yourself."

Saffron pointed out Slate, now getting on stage, before taking a couple steps back. As the attention from her family turned back to Skyler at the news he stuck his tongue out at her.

"I'm gonna go get a slice of that cake." he called, moving away.

Oh I'm so gonna pay for that one later. But right now? It's a party, which means I should enjoy myself.

Cherry Caramel

il_570xN.729494977_knjm.jpg

@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Mentions: Slate

"Thanks Phil- oops. Ophelia. But this is nothing." she replied. Making it a point to look around at the other guests deliberately she smiled. "But having seen everyone here, I can honestly say I think you're the prettiest girl here. "

She laughed and cheered as Slate got up on stage with a few other students. Whistling she said "That's it, making it my mission to find something he can't do. That's just not fair. It's like he was trained to be almost perfect"

She smiled as the singer sidled up to her and then proceeded to laugh at his introduction. "I'm Cherry Caramel. It's a pleasure to meet you. But if you think I'm the sweetest thing at this school than you haven't tried the cake I made for this party. Which, frankly, is offensive. It's amazing, and probably my best work yet, and you should go get a piece now. Then you can tell me I'm wrong, Mr. Torchwick."

Jade Wukong

go15.jpg

@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Jade watched as Phoenix left. She shut herself down, determined not to let the emotions of what happened get to her. She'd rather feel numb than cry right now. She couldn't even meet Summer's eye as she tried to explain. Jade had never had a friend like Phoenix either, but she'd be damned if she would allow herself to be in a friendship where things only happened one way. It may have been too dichotomous way of thinking, but honestly to her you either trusted someone to have your back or you didn't.

"The worst part is that I do still trust you Nix. I just don't trust you to trust me." she whispered at his back, almost inaudibly.

Shaking her head to clear everything, she turned to Titan.
"Well..that went about as well as I expected to go on my end. How about you? And would you care to dance?"

She stiffened at the voice behind her. "Umm, excuse me. I'm sorry to bother you, but I noticed you guys were arguing and Nix looked upset... Is everything alright?"

She turned slowly, putting a half smile on her face to see the catalyst of half of the problems that her and Titan had agreed to face tonight. She had always prided herself on her honesty, and lying would make her no better than Phoenix right now, so she opted for the truth...or part of it anyways.

"Hey Ophelia, you look great. Thank you, and your team, for throwing this party. And no, not really. Nix and Summer are mad that Titan here is out of the hospital against the doctors orders, and likely a little mad at me because I sided with Titan instead of him over the issue. Maybe you can soothe him. After all you two seemed close on the dance floor, and would probably do a better job of calming him down than I would trying to explain why I was defending him. At least right now. He's more stubborn than normal when he's upset."

She shrugged, attempting to communicate she'd try again with Nix when everyone chilled out, before turning back to Titan.

"So Triple B. I believe you owe me at least one dance for trying to talk to your hotheaded cousin. So let's go before this whole ordeal sours the party for us." she said, taking him gently by the arm and leading him on to the dance floor. Once they were there she gave him a sad smile.

"Try not to worry about what Phoenix said Titan. Nobody realizes the value of someone that's protecting them until they aren't around anymore."

Last edited:
dbeaf2169676facb6544d25e83ff2b2c.jpg

Nearby: Cherry
Tags: Brinni Brinni
Mentions: Slate, Ophelia, Phoenix
OOC: Whatever they say I love you Ren :blowkiss:
Reinheart TorchwickWatching as Slate got up on stage and began to preform Ren heard her whistle and her enamored remark and couldn't help but smile. It was clear something was going on, but Ren didn't need for Ophelia to explain it all. Cherry was feeling something for Slate here, and she didn't know. Although Ophelia wouldn't admit it, Ren knows her much better than she gives him credit. It's his job to find a weakness and he's practiced on Ophelia so much it was easy to read her. When she was afraid, who she likes, who she's slept with. The slightest twice in her eyebrow gave it away as she glared over at Slate. Oh how busy my little doll has been. Not sure to what extent our dear Ophelia has made a impression on Slate, but she rarely doesn't.

He wondered if it was a first time thing, judging how quickly she moved to the Rose boy he could only guess it was a order from the Queen. Which poses a interesting question, which boy is the one she truly likes? Pushing the delicious idea of letting that bit of dirty laundry out into the open, to the back of his head, Ren focused on the sweet treat in front of him. Who apparently was all sass just like her mother.

Ren chuckled at this pink haired girl's witty comeback to his smooth moves and raised a eyebrow. To say she only seemed to make him more intrigued was a understatement. It was neigh a challenge a challenge he was not going to give up too easily. "Do not tell me that culinary masterpiece was your doing? My band members have yet to leave the food table after the break." He smiled, "I would love to try your cake, but I think it would be a great honor to have it a slice cut by the master pâtissière herself. Don't you think?"

fbfeb69e942a6bcb6367cd9d99ae9f3b--manga-girl-anime-girls.jpg

Nearby: Jade and Titain
Tags: Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus
Mentions: Phoenix, Slate and Summer
OOC: Now you are in NPC mode Ophelia
Ophelia ShayamaNoticing Jade go a bit stiff as she spoke, she wondered if she startled the money faunus. Feeling a bit bad she didn't know what to truly say so she met the half smile with a polite smile of her own. Listening to her as she spoke, Ophelia couldn't stop the soft blush that grew on her cheeks as Jade mentioned their kiss. However, her face slowly changed to worry for Nix grew on her face as she found out he truly was upset. Brushing some stray hair to behind her ear she spoke softly. "Oh...I see..." Looking past the two towards the hallway where Phoenix and Summer went she didn't know where he would even go. Looking back over to Jade she was about to ask where they might have gone, however Jade had already turned her attention away from her to address Titian.

Okay...? She wondered if she'd done something wrong or upset her in some way, but decided not to press it. "Thank you, umm, for your help," She said not sure if Jade or Titan would respond to it. Looking back over to the hallway she couldn't help but be worried for Nix. She knew Summer was far more capable of taking care of Phoenix than she was, but she still felt like she needed to do something. Pulling out her scroll and sent Nix a message, just to let him know she cared.
Phoenix
me
Hey Nix. I heard you and Summer got upset at Titan at the party from Jade. I'm sorry to hear that. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here if you want to ever talk.

She paused before pressing send and made her way back to the party. Knowing that right now Nix probably needed space and she was the hostess of this party. As much as she wished to wander the halls and find Nix she'll wait for his response, if she got one. Making her way towards the dance floor she followed the crowd as she watched Slate sing out. To think there are so many talents in the Black family. If I'd known, I wouldn't have invited Ren to preform. Still I'm just glad everything is going well for the most part. Swaying to the music she stood one girl in a crowd, one piece on the checkered dance floor.

Cherry Caramel

il_570xN.729494977_knjm.jpg

Mentions: Slate

Cherry smiled at the praise. A sure sign that someone had done a good job with cooking or baking is when people couldn't get enough of the dish, or dishes. Hearing that the band could barely pull themselves away made her heart soar. She'd never experienced a better feeling than when people praised her baking.

"Master pâtissière is laying it on a bit thick, Mr Torchwick. But you're not wrong, and flattery will get you almost everywhere."

Cherry extended her hand towards the singer. Tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear she gave a soft smile. Taking a note from Slate she turned her eyes a brilliant green and added a bit of shine to them.

"Come then, Mr. Torchwick. Let's get you a slice of cake."

Croc Sustrai

pokemon__n_render_by_boombam500-d8chjk9.png

Nearby: everyone at the party
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Hibiscus Hibiscus
Croc was having the time of his life stage. He singing with his brother, his girlfriend was with him playing a long, and a deer faunus that his team leader may or may not try get with was there to. But as most good things it had stop at some point. That point for this was the end of the song. Once the song was over Croc raised the mic and had a big bright smirk on his face. Croc raised his hand and gave high fives to his bands or at least the ones who would let him.

Croc not wanting to risk over stay his welcome gave his bow and got off stage followed by Sage. "Guys we rocked that stage" Croc said with cheer to his makeshift band. "If being huntsmen doesn't work out we may have a career in music" Croc said joking slightly. "Ohh ya Val I still havn't introduced you yet. Val this my brother Slate, Slate this my lovable and cool girlfriend Valentine" Croc added.

Skyler Eden Sharp
Interacting: Sapphire Sharp, Robin Auburn, and Cornelia Auburn
Mentioned: Those on stage, Saffron, and Summer
Skyler was mortified, not at the lies that Saffron was saying, but at the fact that her family was eating it all up. She just wanted her heart to just finally fail on her so she wouldn’t be here to hear what they had to say. Skyler looked over to Slate, Val, Sage, and Croc on stage as they performed. What her family said made her even more mortified. “I would have thought that they would have gotten into trouble by now.” “He’s actually cute, what do you think Brother?” “Oh, State Black? He’s good student. The leader of Team BRSS.” “Maybe we should talk to him?”

Skyler held her arms out and exclaimed, “No! Don’t you dare embarrass me! Why can’t you just be normal and not hit on my classmates, let alone take Saffron’s words seriously!” Sapphire looked at her daughter and pouted, “I was just going to get to know the guy you like...” Skyler gave her a glare and hissed at her, “I just met the guy... Do that and I will make sure to lose every connection we have. Dad will not be happy to know that you were the cause of it. I’ll use my semblance and disappear.”

She hated to use that on her but it was the only thing that she could do to actually get her mother to be just that, a mother, not a friend that she wanted to be. Aunt Cornelia and Uncle Robin were proper parents to Sage, but when it came to her, she was just toyed with. It was mainly because she was more like her father, whom always got teased by the three. “Fine. We’ll just leave,” Sapphire announced and turned to Robin, “We’ve done what we came to do, it’s time to go.” Skyler looked away from her as her sad look she was wearing was making her regret what she had said.

It was the only way to get respect from her family. Cornelia returned to her spot at the refreshments, and Skyler just stood by the entrance, as alone as she felt her whole life. I’ll always be Skyler the Heir to Sharp Weaponry... No one to back me up, just like every Sharp in history. She gave one more look around the party as she debated to do the same as Summer did and just leave or hang around a bit to make friends. Clearly, the one that she thought she had, betrayed her twice in one day.

Valentine Adel
Nearby: Croc, Sage, Slate
@Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost , The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye , Hibiscus Hibiscus
Val blushed at the "adorable" comment as she followed Croc. They had recruited someone else, Sage was his name I think, Val thought to herself as the trio got up on the stage. She couldn't help but giggle at the annoyed faces of the band members. She got her instrument ready and began playing once the song began. She smiled brightly as she had the time of her life. Soon enough, she saw Croc's brother join in on the singing. She had to admit, they were both pretty good singers. She preferred Croc's, though. But anyway, she laughed as she continued to play. As disappointed as she was about the song having to end, she had to admit that she had a blast.

Val smiled as Croc said how much they rocked. "Hell yeah we did." She giggled at his little joke as she heard Croc introduce her to Slate. Her cheeks grew a bit rosy as the compliments Croc gave her. She held her hand out for Slate to shake. "Nice to meet ya, but you can call me Val, if you want." The brunette said.

Pyro Arc
Nearby: Ophelia
Pyro could hear the angry footsteps of Summer as he looked and saw her yelling angrily at Titan, who had just arrived with Jade. Wait, Jade? Wow, I almost didn't recognize her. He noted to himself. He wanted to intervene, but he couldn't bring himself too. It was a personal matter, between Titan, Summer, Jade, and soon enough Phoenix-

He bit back the spark of slight anger that surfaced. Don't be mad, Pyro, don't be mad... He cares about Ophelia, you should be happy for him. He internally calmed himself, not wanting to snap at his partner and make things awkward between them. As he turned to walk away, he noticed Summer and Phoenix leave the party.

It had been a little while since he saw what happened with Jade and the Rose-Xiao Longs. He didn't want to butt in, but he couldn't help but feel curious. He wanted to know what happened. He hadn't seen Summer or Phoenix come back to the party, so he assumed they weren't coming back. He wanted answers, so he decided to head to where Jade and Titan were. But, of course, as he walked, he stopped in his tracks when he saw a certain someone in front of him, creating an awkward tension to arise. "O-Oh, uh... hey, Ophelia."

And thus, the most awkward moment in Pyro's life began.

Slate Black

Nearby: Croc, Val, Skyler
Mentioned: Croc, Val, Skyler, Ophelia, Pyro
@Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Slate looked out to the crowd as he sang, appreciating the crowd adoring the makeshift band. His eyes shifted through the crowd to spot familiar faces or interesting ones. As the song came to a close Slate spotted Phoenix and Summer leaving in a hurry. Following their path, Slate could see Jade and Titan as the most likely cause for their exit. Intrigue swirled in Slate's eyes, but the next person to join his adoring crowd was drawing his attention. Meeting her eyes, Slate smiled down to Ophelia softly swinging to the beat. When Croc finished the last verse and Slate ended his riff he set the guitar back on its stand. Meeting Croc's high five with his own, Slate turned and bowed to the crowd. Looking for Reinhart to give his thanks, he saw the man joining Cherry by the desert table. A small bit of challenge came to his mind, but Slate returned to his first target.

Sadly the redhead who seemed to be the romeo of the school was already attempting a move. Giving Ophelia a sly smile, Slate turned back to his band. Before following them offstage, Slate moved to the turn table for only a moment. Pressing the play button, some romantic, slow dance songs came on to keep the crowd busy until the band returned. Meeting Croc with his girlfriend Slate gave a sincere smile, "It's a pleasure to meet you once again Val," Taking her hand out of courtesy, "I knew Croc could steal many things, but I didn't think hearts were his forte." Slate looked down at Croc, putting his arm around his shoulder for a moment. "You two enjoy the party, I've got a few hearts to steal myself." With that Slate squeezed Croc's shoulder, a sign of their brotherhood, but also for Slate to leave a message. As his hand slid away from Croc's shoulder, he dropped a piece of paper in his hood.

A final wave to the couple before Slate moved over to the punch bowl. A few glasses of punch down, and Slate saw yet another argument. Skyler, Saffron, and family? Slate tried to piece together similar traits and body language, settling that it was the most probable answer. When the group went their separate ways Slate watched Skyler make her way to the exit. Without missing a beat Slate filled two glasses and made his way to her. Approaching her from the side Slate held out one of the glasses, face apologetic over her situation. "What has got such a beautiful girl by herself by the exit?" Slate turned his head to the side slightly, a gently smile forming. With a blink the red from his eyes were gone, instead returning to their normal split. "You weren't going to leave without giving me the pleasure of a dance, were you?"

Titan Xiao Long

Nearby: Jade, Ophelia
Mentioned: Jade, Ophelia, Phoenix, Summer
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

As Phoenix spoke, things were becoming clear to Titan quickly. The look of worry on Titan's face didn't soften as Phoenix spoke, but worsened. The way he spoke about Summer and avoided Titan's eyes left him frightened about his cousin. When Phoenix did look to Titan, the anger in his eyes struck deep at Titan. Visibly the words cut through him like a knife and left wounds obvious by the pained expression forming on his face. Titan flinched when Phoenix stood, not out of fear, but out of shock. "I...I um," Was all Titan could get out before Phoenix walked away. With dumbstruck and sorrowful eyes Titan looked to Summer for any form of explanation, comfort, anything. Summer didn't even look at him as she ran after Phoenix, both taking their leave from the party. Leaning back in his chair in defeat, Titan had never felt pain like this.

Titan didn't have much time to his thoughts before Jade spoke up. They had a new guest join them, Titan not even turning to look at Ophelia. The pain of confusion was making its way to anger, Titan gripping his hands until his knuckles were white. The thought of either of the twins saying something like that to Titan was unfathomable to him, and he wore that look. Feeling Jade's arm on his, Titan took a deep breath. 1...2...3...4...5...6... Using the breathing technique his mother taught him, Titan attempted to calm down. Even through the argument Jade still knew what to say to calm Titan, and he was thankful. "Try not to worry about what Phoenix said Titan. Nobody realizes the value of someone that's protecting them until they aren't around anymore." Titan nodded at the sentiment before standing and allowed himself to be toted to the dance floor.

Rolling his shoulders back and trying to forget about the argument for the moment, Titan met Jade's sad smile with one of his own. Listening as the music came back on from the student band leaving, Titan moved one hand to Jade's waist and gently held her left hand with his right. "Thank you Jade, I'm not sure I would've been able to face Summer without you here." Titan's face pained at the next thought, "Or hear what Phoenix had to say. I owe you." Titan released her waist and gently spun her before pulling her back in. He wasn't the best dancer, looking closely you could see him mouthing out which foot to move. 'Left, left, right, spin.' Between his reminders he tried to keep his eyes on Jade's, hoping to distract him from everything else in the room.

tumblr_ntt39lETe31qa94xto6_500.gif

Nearby: Pyro, Jade and Titan
Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool
Mentions: Phoenix, Slate
OOC: You can ask Ophelia to dance if you'd like
Ophelia ShayamaSwaying to Slate's song she looked up at him and couldn't help but think he would make a great musician one day. Blushing a bit at what Ren had mentioned earlier in there conversation she tried to push the thought out of her head. I really need to stop talking to Ren, I know who I like regardless of my "type". Still she looked at the performers on stage and gave a soft sigh, I do want to be up there...still it's nice just to listen.

Her scroll vibrated in her hand and looked down at it and read the message. Her brow furrowed as she read it and glanced over at Titan. He didn't seem angry, but a bit hurt possibly? It was so hard to tell, but she knew that in the end everything would work out for them.
They are a close family, I envy them in that regard. Turning back to her scroll she typed out a message to him.
Phoenix
me
Hey Nix. I heard you and Summer got upset at Titan at the party from Jade. I'm sorry to hear that. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here if you want to ever talk.
them
Hi Ophelia. That was just half of it... I finally told Titan what I think about him, it turned out to make things worse...
me
Don't think like that Nix, no matter how bad things look I'm sure you can fix it. Right now rest, let yourself recharge and we'll tackle the problem when you're ready. If there's anything I can do to help. Just ask.

Finishing her message she felt someone's eye as she sent it off to Nix. Sliding her phone into her purse Ophelia looked over to see who was staring at her she smiled as she noticed it was Pyro. Walking over to him she beamed happy to talk to a friend, taking his hand in hers as he said hello she gave a soft laugh at his awkward greeting. "Hello Pyro. I'm so glad you could make it to the party. You look very dashing in your attire." She looked at him up and down surprised to see him dressed even a bit formally, he was quite handsome in a adorable kind of way.

Smile still on her face she tilted her head ever so slightly, "are you enjoying the party so far?" Glancing over to the stage she watched as Slate finished and met his eyes to see that sly smile. Her own smile widening she looked back to Pyro and continued, "the music is a bit different from what I had hired but still I hope you're enjoying yourself." Letting go of his hand she brushed a strand of stray hair behind her ear and looked at him curiously. He had a strange look on his face and she grew a bit worried, she hoped he was feeling alright."Are you feeling alright Pyro, you have a strange look on your face."

dbeaf2169676facb6544d25e83ff2b2c.jpg

Nearby: Cherry
Mentions: Ophela, Slate
OOC: COME AT ME HUNT!
Reinheart TorchwickSeeing her smile at the praise he knew he was headed in the right direction. She looked so cute when she smiled, she was absolutely adorable with that gleam in her eyes. Cocking his head as she replied his smile widened. "Oh really? I'll keep that in mind then." Ren noticed that her eye color ever so subtly shifted to the color green, causing Ren to raise his eyes in a playful surprise. He gave her a playful wink before taking her hand and letting this sweet little thing lead him over to the table.

He couldn't help but enjoy the cute mention of Mr. Torchwick throughout their conversation, as if he was trying to deter her. Funny how Ophelia is actually older than I am. Being a handsome young nineteen year old star he was used to being called Mr. Torchwick. "Very well Ms. Caramel."

As they made their way over to the table Ren listened to Slate sing, he was pretty good. Of course he certainly needed some more lessons, but he has potential. Passing by Ophelia as she stared up at Slate with googly eyes, clear that he was fitting into her type. Careful there little princess or you'll end up heartbroken again. Tisking softly he passed he stood in front of Cherry as she sliced off a piece of cake for him.

Pyro Arc
Pyro saw her smile and felt her take his hand in hers. Had it been a week ago, his heart would have been racing. But now, he barely felt anything. He felt a bit flustered, but that was it. Nothing else. He knew it was time for him to move on...

He couldn't help but get a little red at Ophelia's compliment. "Th-Thanks." He said. He then nodded at her question. "Yeah, I guess I am. I had my first slow dance, so that's good." He stated. He looked at her and assured her, "Yeah, but don't worry, I'm still enjoying the party."

When Ophelia asked him what was wrong, he said, "Huh? ... O-Oh yeah, I'm fine. I've just... got a lot of my mind right now, is all." Saying he had a lot on his mind was such an understatement.

Skyler Eden Sharp
Interacting: Slate
Mentioned: Saffron and Sapphire
Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni
Skyler looked back at the stage, as it was empty. With a sigh, she just crossed her arms and was about to take the first step to walking out of the party. Tired of it all. She stopped as a glass of punch was placed before her. Skyler looked over at the silver-haired young man, Slate as he looked at her with an apologetic face. She blushed at the compliment but soon recovered quickly as she began to build up her walls, the walls that have kept her safe this long. She finally took the drink from him as he continued to ask his last question. Skyler took a quick smell of the drink out of habit and took a sip of it.

“Well, I was planning to go since my night was ruined by a sudden visit from my family,” she answered, “We didn't really get the chance to even insinuate a dance since Saffron made it clear to interrupt it. So I didn’t think you would have even been interested in a girl like myself. Unless you just like to dance with every girl.” She would lie if she didn’t think he was attractive, but attractive guys have always just been manipulating which she hated the most. Even the guy she had liked was attractive and a flirt. It was also the day that she started to build those wall. She took another sip of the punch and gave Slate a smirk and continued, “It would be my honor to dance with you if you would take care of my heart. I can’t really overwork myself, doctor’s orders.”

She walked over to an open table and placed the half glass of punch. Turning around she extended her hand to him, waiting for him to take it. She could feel the distant eyes of her mother, more than likely still around. She looked quickly to a window where she could feel the stares, but it was dark out. A dark-feathered bird was hidden under the veil of the night from her human eyes. Skyler smiled toward Slate as she tried to bury her need to look for the tiny blue bird and apologize to it, for all of the things she had done to it in the past.

Last edited:

Nearby: Pyro, Jade, Slate and Titan
Tags: KingofCool KingofCool
Mentions: Phoenix, Summer
Ophelia ShayamaSeeing Pyro cheeks grow a soft red she gave another soft giggle. It was cute to see his cheeks and hair match a bit. Relived that he was enjoying the part all around she let out a soft sigh. At least one of my friends are enjoying the party. I really do hope Phoenix and Summer are alright. I wish there was something I could do for them. Keeping that thought in the back of her mind she listened to Pyro and her eyes brightened as Pyro mentioned his first slow dance. Only to look at him worriedly as he said a lot was on his mind.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that Pyro." She took a step forward closer to him a placed a gentle hand on his arm. "If you ever want to talk, about anything. Anything at all." Looking at him seriously she wanted him to know that he could trust her, before a kind smile returned on her face. "I'm here to listen and do my best to help. That's what friends do right?"

Letting go of his arm she kept the smile on her face as she took a deep breath. Clasping her hands together excitedly she looked at Pyro, "so you had your first slow dance. How exciting! Was it with with a girl you like?" She said poking his shoulder playfully, "don't worry you don't have to tell me. Still I'm happy for you, Pyro." Looking at him she knew she didn't know a lot about him, yet Ophelia was happy to have a friend nearby and wanted to get to know him. In truth she felt a bit lonely when Phoenix left, still she had to keep her head up and smile. She was the hostess after all, it was her job to smile and make sure others were enjoying themselves.

Croc Sustrai

ad60554835be819ea51191808ac6600e0bb75b18_hq.jpg

Nearby: Val, Slate and everyone else at the party
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus KingofCool KingofCool
Croc smirked as it seemed that his words made Val turn red a little. "Slate I'm master thief, there is nothing I can't steal" Croc said still smirking to Slate. "Be careful of whose heart you steal Slate, as the saying goes nothing is more dangerous then a women's wrath" Croc said to Slate as he made his leave and left something in Croc's hood. Croc pulled out a piece of paper from my hood and looked at it/read it before putting it quickly into his pocket.

"So Val what would you like to do next? Dance, bother the other students, get some food, or whatever else you wish to do?" Croc asked smirking and looking around the party. "This is certainly a nice party... Hey do you wonder how my brother and the rest of team BRSS got a famous singer like Reinheart Torchwick to play here?" Croc asked as it came to his mind.

Jade Wukong

go15.jpg

@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus

Jade shook her head at the man in front of her. "You don't owe me anything Titan. That's what friends are for, isn't it? Besides" she said, smiling as he began to take the lead "It really wasn't that bad with Summer. I think she was pretty reasonable about you being here. And, if you're going to insist on being stupid and continue training in secret, as I am sure you are, then I am obliged, as your friend to join you and keep you in check."

She laughed as he she heard him reminding himself of the steps aloud. She was finally starting to enjoy this party, now that the unpleasantness was out of the way. She was happy to let him lead their dance until the song ended. She did however have to apologize repeatedly since she kept stepping on his toes. She wasn't used to dancing with a partner, but even so she was probably having the most fun she had had on any night since coming to Beacon. Usually, she stay up all night working on a new mix, or trying to solve some problem plaguing her mind. Tonight however, she had decided to let it all go.

I can worry about everything tomorrow

Pyro Arc
Pyro was taken aback by the sudden seriousness in his former crush, but he nods. "Of course. If there's something I need to talk to you about, I'll tell you. That's a promise." The redhead said.

He turned a little red as Ophelia asked if the girl he danced with was someone he liked. After she said he didn't have to tell her, he replied with, "Actually, is it alright if I talk to you about that? I don't want to say her name at the moment, but I'll give you a small hint. She's related to a friend of mine. But anyway... I really like her. A lot. But... I want to focus on my training. It's just..." He sighs. "Stressful. What do you think I should do?" He asked.

Valentine Adel
Nearby: Croc
@Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost
Val smirked as Croc said that nothing was more dangerous than a woman's wrath. "Damn right." She said as she left with her boyfriend. She noticed Croc quickly put a slip of paper in his pocket. Her curiosity was naturally piqued, but she ignored the feeling.

"It's quite a nice party." The brunette agreed. "But yeah, how the hell could they have gotten such a popular singer?" She wondered. After that, she decided to answer his other question. Bothering the other students actually sounded rather fun... "First, we get some food. Then we bother the others." She giggled.

Nearby: Pyro, Jade, Slate and Titan
Tags: KingofCool KingofCool
Mentions: Akashi, Phoenix, ???
Ophelia Shayama"Good. We're friends and I want to help you if I can." Ophelia said. She knew she seemed a bit serious in that moment, but she wanted him to know she was serious.

Noticing the growing redness of his cheeks Ophelia's eyes shone with intrigue, as it seemed she'd hit the nail on the head with her observation. She didn't really recall who was on the dance floor when she danced with Phoenix, when the two of them were together. For her it felt like they were the only two people in the world. Now cursing herself as she was curious to know who it was. That hint that Pyro gave was no help at all as there are quite a few people here, who are related to one another. Herself included with her own half brother. They'd never met, but her mother made it known to her after Akashi was born. Her father finally having a child that was worth staying around for. She knew it was a lie to break her will even further, but the lie still stung.

Resting a manicured pointer finger on her cheek Ophelia pondered on just who it might be. Pyro is a excitable guy so I'm sure he has tons of friends that I don't know about. Her brow furrowing a bit at being unable to figure out, and gave up with a sigh. Instead she focused on the other portion of Pyro's response, and pondered the best choice of action. What should I say? I know what my mom would say, but I'm not sure if that would work. Mother's words are sometimes a bit cruel as well. Hmmmm. Looking into Pyro's eyes she saw a torn look that she herself remembered in her younger days. Lowering her finger she rested her hand on her chest and took a deep breath. "Pyro...I know how you feel. I really do. When I was younger, I fell in love with someone for the first time. I had a job to do, but I decided to throw it away to pursue love." Her hand clenched into a fist, to stop herself from shaking. "It was perfect at first, I was happier than I'd ever been in my life. He supported my passions and was someone I gave my heart to."

Her nails dug into the palm of her hand as she continue, "but then he took my heart and cut it into pieces. I want to say that I'm better for it, but I'm not. It was the wrong path, one that I shouldn't have ever taken. I wasted so much of my time. I ignored what I was supposed to pursue to have myself be hurt. I found solace in my work and training. In it I understood who I am and what I was meant to do and now." She gave a soft smile as she thought about the man she was falling for. "Now, I think I'm on the verge of something good. So, I think you should always try to figure out who you are, before you jump into love. Otherwise you'll get hurt. I thought my first love was my forever, but I was wrong and I found someone who. Who I think will truly care about me." Raising her shoulders bashfully, thinking of him she couldn't help but smile and be happy.

Cirrus Jay Schnee

Nearby: Assorted peeps, Croc, Val
@Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost KingofCool KingofCool
Straightening out his fresh shirt Cirrus sighed to himself, while the immediate drama appeared to have passed he was still reluctant to leave Io but he felt it was necessary to at least be seen at the party being the sociable one. Putting on a well practised smile he ambled over to join the other students.

Looking through the crowd he was disappointed to find both Phoenix and Summer missing and Titan seemed busy trying to dance. Spotting Croc with Val he decided they didn't seem to be in the middle of anything and that he should probably tell his partner the team had been moved. "Hey Croc." His smile widened as he approached the duo. "Sorry to interrupt, how's it going?" Turning his attention to Val for a moment he inclined his head to her. "Miss Adel, I don't believe I've had the pleasure yet. So Croc just need to let you know we had a bit of a...plumbing disaster in the dorm after you left so the entire team has been moved, we already hauled all your stuff over so just don't bother going back to our old dorm or anything okay?"

Slate Black

Nearby: Skyler,
Mentioned: Cherry, Ophelia, Everyone
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Slate chuckled at her notion of Saffron ruining her chances, not breaking the sly smile at her correct observation. Meeting her smirk with one of his own, Slate watched her walk away. Doctor's order? Studying her for a moment, it didn't seem as a joke. Slate took the comment seriously, Guess I'll take the lead in this one. As she extended her hand Slate took it gently, bringing it to his lips and kissing it gently. "I'll be gentle with you, just enjoy yourself." With a kind smile Slate led her out to the dance floor.

The night was becoming long and the students were pairing off for the final moments of the party. The gentle sway of the dance floor made room for the new members, a new pair to join in the romantic mood of the ever dimming lights and gentle music. Slate led her to the middle of the group and took her waist with his free hand. Instead of moving Slate settled for a gentle sway to the gentle rhythm. Every so often he would twirl Skyler gently, bring her in closer. "I quite enjoy this gentle dancing," Slate smiled at her, eyes changing to match her own. "Less time focusing on complicated moves, more time to enjoy how gorgeous you look."

Towards the end of the song Slate spun her, releasing her from his hands as he did so. When she reached full rotation back towards him Slate's hands moved to her waist, dipping her softly. With that Slate lifted her back up, glancing around the other party goers moving off the dance floor. "I hope you enjoyed your dance, I know I did." Slate looked to his watch, sighing audibly. "I wish we could continue, but I think I have to do my hostly duties." Slate looked longingly at her lips, teasing the thought to himself and Skyler. Meeting her eyes one last time to gauge her expression, his hands moved away from her waist.

"If you want to see me sometime, my scroll ID is on the invitation I gave you. Or my dorm is only a few doors down," With that Slate motioned to take a step back, "And don't worry too much about Saffron, takes more than that to deter me from someone like you." Leaving her with that, Slate turned and walked to the stage. On his way he tapped Ophelia on the shoulder, approaching just in time to read her lips. 'Who I think will truly care about me.' Raising his eyebrows as he passed her, motioning to follow.

Taking the stage, Slate stopped the music and took the mic. "Ladies and gentleman, hunters and huntresses. I hope you all had a nice night, had some of the wonderful food, and met someone new. To the men, I hope you danced with at least one of the many beautiful ladies tonight. To the women, I hope they didn't step on your toes to often." Slate paused, his smile and gaze meeting everyone in the audience. "Most of all I hope that this a start of wonderful nights in the future, and Team BRSS hopes to be there with you for all of them. To give credit where credit is due of course, thank you to Mr. Torchwick Reinhart and his band for the wonderful entertainment. To my teammate Ophelia for her planning of the party. And to my partner and teammate Cherry, who made all of the fantastic food. Please join me on stage you two." Once they did or not, Slate glanced to either one of them. "One of you want to close it out?" Slate stepped back, offering the mic to either girls.

Titan Xiao Long

Nearby: Jade
Mentioned: Slate
@Tags: Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus

Titan stopped dancing for a moment to look down at Jade, the smile widening with her words. It felt strange to have someone like this, but he enjoyed the strange feeling. "I'd be happy to train with you, wouldn't mind the company at all." With that Titan continued there dance. Between Titan's ineptitude at dancing and Jade's ability to target his feet, the two looked absolutely absurd. But through the awkward dancing and the flinching, no one could miss Titan's smile. As the dance came to a close Titan released Jade, looking to the stage as their host joined it.

Chuckling at the comments, Titan motioned to take Jade's arm. "Do you want to head out before the crowd?" The smile on his face recoiled at Slate's last mention, his teammates. Looking out to Ophelia, Titan breathed deeply. Could she really be as dangerous as they say? Titan shook his head slightly, convincing himself otherwise. It doesn't matter, I have to see for myself. Titan stopped from moving off the dance floor, moving back to his thoughts of Phoenix.

Last edited:
Croc Sustrai and Bruno Port

Bruno- hallway to the party
Nearby: Everyone at the party, including Cirrus and Val
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool IG42 IG42
"Sounds good to me. We get a snack and then we get go bother people" Croc said before starting to head to the food table. But as they were on there way Cirrus showed up. "We were just going to get some food before bothering others, so you didn't interrupt anything unlike last time snow man." Croc commented on Cirrus when he arrived. "Plumbing problem? What did you guys do when I left? Break the pipes or somethings... My stuff is okay right?... Wait who took care of my thing?" Croc asked a little worried that some one may of found out how much of the items in his room were stole, like most of the pens that he took from Cirrus for sh*t and giggles. Then with a sigh he added "Where is our new room anyways?".

Bruno was going down the halls heading to the party as he was putting a tie on. He was of course still worried about Io but in the end he decide to go to party and let Io regain herself some more after taking her meds. As he moved down the he bumped into a man, well a janitor pushing his cart. "Sorry sir, I wasn't looking where I was going." Bruno apologized to the janitor.

The janitor, who had black panther like tail and large burn/scare across his face, shook his head a little annoyed. "It not a problem now kid, just look before you leap next time..." The janitor said shaking his head. "Are you head to that party or something kid? Because be fashionably late is kind of an old gag" the janitor said no long annoyed and now giving slight smirk, revealing his sharp teeth.

"I am... Wait how late am I... Sorry again mister, I'll make sure not to do this again" Bruno said before running of to the party.

Janitor looked at Bruno run of, shrugged before commenting to himself "Well I guess not all little huntsmen are as rude or stupid as that bird brain...".

Once at the party Bruno stopped at the entrance to catch his breath from running before heading over to one of the table to get some food and drinks.

Skyler Eden Sharp
Interacting: Slate
Mentioned: Saffron and Sapphire
Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni
Skyler was used to having her hand being kissed by other men from past business events she used to attend with her family, but from Slate, it felt like a romantic thing. The other times just felt like a polite greeting from my father’s business partners, which she just took it with a smile. Now she slightly avoided Slate’s eyes as she blushed, but his words made her turn even redder. Skyler could only nod her understanding, but even before she was even dancing, her heart was racing. Closing her eyes, she tried to calm her heart, imagining that Slate was just a business partner and not an attractive guy she liked.

Slate escorted her to the middle of the dance floor as Skyler was starting to finally take control of her heart. It was back in a normal pace as Slate began to lead them in the dance. His hand on her waist and her hand on his shoulder, she finally looked up at slate as they began to sway. If him changing his eyes was not shocking enough, his words were the tipping point for her as her heart skipped a beat. Her dark colored lips turned up into a smile as she responded, “I agree.”

The song was ending, but Slate made sure to make the end of their dance with a flare. Skyler was in awe of how smooth Slate was, but then again it might be that he was the second guy she had ever really liked to pay attention to his actions. “I enjoyed it as well,” she responded, “Go ahead, a Host mustn’t keep their guest waiting.” Skyler noticed Slate’s eye wondering to her lips which caused her to do the same with his, but when he moved away from her, she looked away, embarrassed that she was caught staring.

“Same goes to you,” Skyler shyly responded as she tried to tame her wild white out of her face. She was going to continue, but at his last comment, she was at a lost of words. He left her with her thoughts. When he spoke out to the crowd, she took that as the opportunity to make her leave. As she left, she walked by her own father, but she had one mission in mind and that was to get to her dorm. That night he thoughts of her Mother, Saffron, and especially Slate kept her up all night, unable to think of a coherent thing about the three. It was all a mess of emotions in her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back