[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

Bruno Port

Nearby: Io, Cirrus, and Professor Sharp
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye IG42 IG42 KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Bruno nodded to leader and hurried out of their dorm and to the party in hopes of finding Professor Sharp there. Bruno hoped he was at the party because if he wasn't Bruno would have mild wild goose chase to go on. Just before leaving the building to get the party Bruno stopped running and started calming down so he wouldn't attract to attention. After doing so he walked to party as calmly and as normal as he could give what was going on. Once he entered the party he was amazed to see how everything looked. They even got a famous singer to play. But as much Bruno wanted to hang around and have fun, he had to hurry and find Professor Sharp. Which wasn't to hard as he quickly found him near table with the punch. "Professor Sharp, Cirrus told me to come get you. We have a problem we need help with at our dorms." Bruno said after speed walking over to Professor Sharp. Even though Bruno tried to stay and look calm he was obviously extremely worried about something.

Summer Rose, Skyler Eden Sharp, & Pyro Arc

@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool
"Very well." The redhead would smile as he began to dance with the two. His dad is a pretty good dancer, and Jaune had given him some dance lessons, so Pyro had gotten pretty good when it came to dancing.

Summer took up Skyler's hand again as they continued to have fun with the music, not caring if they looked like idiots. Skyler couldn't help laugh at Summer's style of dancing, but it was fun none the less. Skyler twirled Summer a bit before she let go and sent her on her way to Pyro. As she did she noticed her ever familiar friend waving at her, which she returned. Summer took Pyro's hands as she began to loosen him up a bit. "Come on, Pyro! Have some fun in your step!" she exclaimed. Skyler made sure to keep moving, but in a lighter motion as she was getting tired, but kept herself moving to not leave Summer alone.

Pyro chuckled. "Alright, if you insist." He smiled and did what Summer asked, having some fun in his step as he danced with the two. This is definitely the most fun he's ever had in his whole life.

"There you go, Arc!" Skyler exclaimed. Summer let out a hearty laugh as she continued to dance around a large area of the dance floor, keeping clear of the other dancers enjoying their time with their friends. Skyler kept finding herself pulling Summer back to the original spot, and ended up keeping a hand on Summer so she wouldn't dance away. "Stop trying to take over the dance floor," Skyler laughed. Summer laughed as well as she exclaimed, "But it's much more fun like that!"

Pyro laughed merrily at that as he continued to dance. Of course, he made sure to not end up accidentally hitting anyone, since that wouldn't be very fun at all. He was thoroughly enjoying this moment, wanting the fun to last as long as possible before having to go back to his training to be a Huntsman.

"I hate to be a party pooper," Skyler announced in between breaths, "But I need to sit down. My heart is hurting..." Summer stopped moving as she looked at Skyler, "Are you okay?" Summer pulled a seat for Skyler as she quickly took. Skyler smiled at her help and answered, "Yeah, my heart is trying to recover from the mission. I damaged it from using my semblance. Don't worry, I'll be fine!" Summer began to walk to the refreshments quickly as she called out, "I'll bring you something to drink!"

Seeing Skyler sit down, Pyro decided to sit down next to her. "So... Skyler, was it?" He said, now remembering that Professor Sharp introduced her at the hospital. "Care to tell me a bit about yourself? I mean, if you don't want to, that's perfectly fine. I just want to know more about you, that's all." He said, smiling politely to her.

Skyler shrugged, "Nothing much to know from me. I mean you know my dad is the weapons professor, but he was actually the heir to the Sharp Weaponry Company until he decided to focus on becoming a Huntsman." She looked over at her father as Summer was having a quick conversation with him and Saffron. "If anything, you should know that I am very protective of those I care about. How about you, Pyro? Tell me more about yourself."

"Interesting." Pyro complimented as he listened, hearing her ask to tell her more about him as he gladly answered, "Of course. Hmm, where to start, where to start...? Oh, I know!" He said as he began to start talking. "Well, ever since I was a little kid, I've always wanted to be a legendary warrior, just like my parents are. I've always looked up to them. They're my heroes. I'm glad to have such amazing and famous parents. ... But..." His usual smile slowly disappeared. "It comes with a price. Because of who my parents are, people were always afraid of me. Afraid to even come up to me and ask to hang out. But, I tried to get friends." He let out a sigh. "I always tried. But, no matter how many times I tried, they always walk away from me. They'd feel... They'd feel overwhelmed. They feel like that they don't deserve to be friends with me. I always try to tell them otherwise, but they never listen. Because of that, I grew up having no friends. My parents' popularity. That's my number one reason for wanting to be a Huntsman, besides saving innocent people and making sure Remnant is safe. I no longer want to be known as "Jaune and Pyrrha Arc's son"... I want to be known as Pyro Arc. I just... I just... I just want to be out of my parents' shadow..."

Skyler gave the redhead a smile and pat on his shoulder. "Hey, you have Val and Summer. Even your team!" she exclaimed. Skyler let out a sigh, "The only reason I am at any academy is that I wanted to show my parents that I can overcome my heart problems. If I allowed my father's protectiveness continue to reign over me, I would have been back in Mistral, dresses properly, and following in my aunt's footsteps as he heir." He looked over to her father and continued, "I would have been stuck to live a life of solitude, but I wasn't going to allow anyone to do that. You need to stand up and not only show that you are your parent's child but show them that you are your own person. I might have my father's name, but I am my own person who will take up a new name that will travel with my accomplishments."

Upon hearing her encouraging words, a smile reappeared on Pyro's face. "Yeah... Yeah, you're right. I do need to show them that I'm my parents' child and that I'm my own person. And I know for certain that you will be able to accomplish your goal. I can tell when someone has potential, and you, Skyler, have plenty of it." He said to her with a bright smile, wanting to give her at least some encouragement.

Skyler smiled and thanked him. "That means a lot Pyro. Let's do our best to making a name for ourselves," she responded.

Professor Larimar Sharp
0f59b76ba92dbbb6e9b56453512a4310.jpg
*That one time*

Nearby: Saffron, Summer, Bruno and Professor Auburn
@tags: Brinni Brinni ChazGhost ChazGhost
Sharp was having a lovely conversation with his sister-in-law, Professor Auburn when Saffron came into the mix. "Oh, my! Is that you Saffron! It's been so long since I saw you!" Auburn exclaimed. Sharp stayed quiet for a moment as he took a sip of his drink. After a moment he finally greeted the huntsman in training, "I was enjoying myself, thank you."

He looked behind Saffron as he noticed miss Rose approaching the refreshments. "Everything alright, miss Rose?" he asked as he looked at his daughter who was now sitting down in a seat. Summer smiled and nodded, "Of course professor. We just got thirsty. Oh! Hi Saffron!" She gave him a broad smile as got two drinks, but then asked Saffron for his help, "Do you mind taking my drink for me, I don't want to spill anything."

As they were about to leave, Mr. Port came up to him in a rush. "What would this problem be, Mr. port? I presume something that can't wait," he responded as he placed his own drink on a back table. He faced professor Auburn and said, "I'll be back soon, try to not get distracted, Dear." Auburn nodded in understanding as she responded, "Of course! Besides, it was only one time that it happened." With that, he followed after Bruno as he took him to Team CROC's dorm.

Last edited:
Saffron Auran Zephyr-Valkyrie

Nearby: Professors Sharp and Auburn, Summer, Pyro, Skyler, Bruno

@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
"The one and only, Cornelia! Err...I suppose that'd be Professor Auburn now, wouldn't it? What a pleasure to see you again. We should really catch up sometime." Saffron said, smiling at his old acquaintance.

While he may not have seen her often, Cornelia was easily one of Saffron's favorite members of Skyler's family. The least uptight member for certain. At least...she was after a couple of drinks. Then she got really fun!

I wonder if Robin is here at the party too?

It was as he thought this that the girl he danced with earlier.... err...Summer I think? came up to him and asked him for his help.

"Oh, hello again. Sure, no problem. I'd be happy to help. Later profs, see you in class I guess" he called out, following Summer back to the assembled group.

"Pyro right? Good to see you in better spirits. You doing alright there Sky?; is your heart giving you trouble still? Strange...you're usually fine after a couple of days."

05fc65a82d1a49f0a06d000f5578b858.jpg

Nearby: Phoenix
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Ophelia ShayamaHer blush depend as he put his hand on her back pulling her closer. It was hard to concentrate on the task at hand, but she did her best. Even though he hid it well Ophelia noticed his discomfort, it was the same look all men had wearing ties for the first time. Giggling softly she added "you get used to them." Having grown up as a socialite for the past five years, she's had to learn the in's and it's of social etiquette. She didn't expect Nix to know them all, but she appreciated that he was trying, even it it was a bit out of his comfort zone.

Hearing the music change she glanced over at Ren before looking at Nix's hand. Her gaze trailed up to meet his silver eyes. It's so strange how they now calm her, even after knowing what they can do. As he asked about her health she realized that she hadn't told him the truth yet. Knowing she couldn't talk about it right now, but later she would tell him everything. "Oh...that" She blushed as it was clear he was worried. "I'm fine now." It was strange at how quickly she healed and even stranger how fast her heart was beating. Having her suspicions, and the thought of it made her beyond angry. However it was not the time to dwell on that, right now she wanted to enjoy the night with the boy she liked.

Taking his hand she squeezed it ever so gently, "right now. I want to dance with you." She'd let him lead as they went to dance, it was almost like second nature to her.

Nakahara.Chuuya.%28Bungou.Stray.Dogs%29.600.2066108.jpg

Nearby: Everyone at the party
@Tags:
Reinheart Torchwick
Seeing more couples come on stage Ren couldn't help but crack a smile. Ah, young love. So cute, so innocent, so corruptible. He smiled and decided to give the young lovers a soft song. Looking around at the other students he was glad that the two he picked out were aware of his presence.
Good to know they have some skill. I might have to ask Ophelia to dish a bit more, they'd may be worth something. Of course he made sure to look invested in his singing, yet, he kept a close eye on them. Still he let his emotion grow within his song, letting his voice belt out letting himself feel his music.​

Last edited:
Titan Xiao Long

Asahina.Kaname.full.1475854.jpg

Nearby: Everyone at the Dance, Jade
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool
Jade ran. And ran. She didn't pay attention to where she was going, as long as she got away from Nix. When she finally stopped she looked around. She was in the training room. She heard two distinct sounds. Someone hitting something, and someone hissing through pain. Looking around she saw Titan.

"Hey...should you even be doing that? Or like...out of the hospital?"

"Left jab." Titan's voice broke through the pain, his left arm recoiling back after hitting the bag. "Right cross." Throwing the other hand came with the same result, but he continued none the less. "Left jab to right elbow." His voice boomed with pain, commanding his body to follow the command. "Right cross, left jab, right uppercut." On and on Titan continued, the pain only making him go faster. If I don't get better, if I can't fight, then I can't protect anyone. As much as he told himself this and the more pain brought to his body, his aura began to kick in. The semblance took the pain and gave him strength, raising his hair and changing his eyes to the same red as his mother's.

Soon the commands were more grunts and hisses, verbal conformations that the pain was still there. As much as he felt stronger, the broken body wouldn't take it. The waves of power were taken under the constant rip of agony from his injuries. Eventually Titan raised his leg for a kick, the crunching of his fractured ribs and heavy breathing met in an unbearable feeling. The bag's push beat his, sending Titan to the mat below. The red eyes raised to look at the opponent he had spent days beating. The sand in the equipment usually cowered from his wrath, the chain and bag struggling to see who would break first, but not today.

Taking his headphones out of his ears, the faint sound of 'eye of the tiger'could be heard. Beyond that was someone's voice. Looking to the doorway, Titan saw Phoenix's teammate Jade. The slight glow in his hair faded, and with a blink of his eye the red vanished; revealing a pair of golden eyes, and embarrassed expression. "Um, probably not. For both of those questions." Titan raised a hand to the back of his head, rubbing his locks and doing his best to hide the now bloody bandages around his forearms. Looking a little closely, Titan noticed the signs of tears or at least sadness. Maybe it was the times Phoenix or Summer had cried, from being forced out of their hiding place or not getting extra desert. The reddened eyes, flush in the cheeks, and the tear stains still present. "Shouldn't you be getting ready for the party?" Titan asked as he attempted to stand, but the pain in his core told him to stay down. "I saw the construction on my way over here, it looks like it'll be a big one." Titan gave a smile, hoping it would be somewhat contagious.

Jade took in the sight of the bloodied rags. Titan may have been quick to hide them, but she had seen them before having even called out to them. Is stubbornness and stupidity a family trait? Or is it just the men?

She sighed, shaking her head but smiling. A distraction was what she needed right now, and this was as good as anything. "Probably. But I don't even know if I'm going yet or not. As for you..." she began, her voice taking on a note of concern and a hint of irritation, "Didn't I tell you to take it easy?"

Motioning at the stained bandages she frown slightly. "Look, I get wanting to push yourself...but honestly there is such a thing as too much, triple B. Even your body needs downtime to heal after all it went through a couple days ago. If you know you probably shouldn't be out of the hospital, what makes you think you should be training? I swear you boys can be so...."

Her ears perked up slightly as she heard the faint music coming from Titan's earbuds. That's mine. Well Nix was right about one thing at least. Taking a breath she ran her fingers through her blonde locks before giving a softer smile.

"Sorry Titan. I'm sure you neither need nor want me mothering you. You're gonna do you anyways. I'm just...a little upset right now and I don't know how else to channel it. Normally I'd be mixing music but my computer is in my dorm and I've no intention of going back there right now."

Titan saw her expression change, the irritation evident. The smile faded on Titan's face, his temper flaring at the thought of going back to sitting in the bed. It had taken him hours of talk to get bandages instead of cast on his arms, and to allow him to walk due to his only bruised legs. I have to get better. Titan wanted to remind himself and Jade, but something she said caught his attention.

Listening more intently, Titan did his best to hide the frustration of his uselessness for the moment. Triple B? BBB!? Titan turned his head to the side as he wondered what he knew about Jade. "You made the song for me?" Titan smile grew until he was more embarrassed about not thanking her versus getting caught in the gym. With this enlightenment Titan's arms dropped down to his side, showing off the bloody rags to the now focused giant.

"I guess I should've listened in your note," Titan finally pushed his body to stand, wincing heavily from the pain, but keeping the smile nonetheless. "Thank you Jade, the song has gotten me through the pain most of the days." Walking over to his bag, Titan grabbed a towel and wiped off the few beads of sweat on his face. With that he threw off his athletic shirt, exposing the large wrap of bandages wrapped around his core.

After stretching his muscles as far as they would go before pain, Titan put on a new baggy shirt to match his baggy pants. "Why can't you go back to your dorm? And why are you upset?" Titan turned back to her, focus on her for her answer.

Jade nodded her head in gratitude. "Thanks. And yeah I made it. Music and mixing is kinda my thing. Look, I'm not saying don't train. If you're half as stubborn as your cousin you'd find a way to do it even if you were in a full body cast. I'm saying don't push too hard while you're healing. You'll only delay a full recovery if you keep training like that. And if you can't be relied on to be at full strength when you need to be what good is the training?"

Her expression darkened slightly both at the mention of Nix and Titans question. "Both for the same reason. Because Nix is a jerk and i don't want to deal with him...I suppose there's no reason not to tell the whole story. Maybe you'll have some better insight into him than i will. Just...where to start."

Eventually she just decided to tell him everything.

"So from day one Nix has been suspicious of Ophelia for some reason...."

She began to recount everything that had happened since the first day of classes that led up to this. She included the fact that their leader has a thing for Ophelia. She even included their mission to follow Ophelia into the city and everything that happened in the warehouse, even the part of the other woman"she called her Mai or Daggers i think" stabbed Ophelia, but left out the part where she could extend her Semblance to someone else. She finished up with the conversation back in their dorm. A part of her thought maybe she shouldn't be telling Titan this, but right now he was being the ear she really needed.

"I just don't get it. He acted like he wanted to protect me, something I read too much into which is part of why I'm upset. I maynot like Nix like that but it was nice thinking that maybe someone saw more like that for a change." Her tail drooped slightly here. "But here he is, assumedly trying to protect me but then he lies about it and keeps secrets about it. Like...did he think i was gonna be cool with finding out that he's been sneaking off to have one on one meetings with someone he told me not to go near by myself because she was too dangerous? And like...poor Pyro. Nix knew that he has a thing for Ophelia."

Titan smiled at the notion of Jade making him the mix, feeling a little more special than he usually did. Maybe because it was something personal, made just for him and not his little cousins too. It felt nice. Titan wanted to argue about his training, bring up that without him people could get hurt, but he ended up crossing his arms in frustration instead. At the movement from his stubbornness to Phoenix, Titan became defensive over his little cousin. The moment he was put under the fire in the conversation, Titan instinctively wanted to defend his name. However Titan held off, listening to the entire story Jade gave to him.

It was a tale, many things about it making Titan want to have his own investigation of the Ophelia character. Besides Ophelia, Titan's mind hung on the name 'Mai'. Coincidences, I'm sure it's a common name. When the story was over, Jade gave the synopsis of her feelings over the issue and Titan felt for his friend. "I can see why you would be angry, you have all the right to be." Titan uncrossed his arms, rolling up his sleeves as he readied for his rebuttal. "I'm sorry Phoenix mislead you with his feelings, but I'm sure he cares about you too. Nix isn't very straightforward with his desires," Titan paused, attempting to think of an example from their childhood, but opted to continue without it. "Maybe he thought this was the best way to protect everyone and watch her, as dangerous as the story makes her sound." Titan sat down on the bench next to him, enjoying the rest on his legs.

"That doesn't excuse it though, he should always be honest with his friends." The big cousin didn't want to side against Phoenix, especially without hearing his side, but making the person in front of him happy came first. "And I don't know if anyone thinks of you in that manner, but I'm sure you'll find someone. Between gifts at the hospital and guys staring up skirts in the lunchroom, romance seems to be flourishing." Although Titan chuckled at this joke, the clenching of his fist reminded him how mad he was that night. "Speaking of staring up skirts, I didn't know Pyro liked Ophelia. That's a relief, I thought he might have something for Summer."

Jade nodded, listening to the giant. She knew she just needed to vent and cool off before facing Nix again, but she felt...honestly she assumed this is how Phoenix felt when he learned that Pyro had revealed his Semblance to her. She felt a little betrayed. She had never lied to him, not once. She had thought she had earned that same respect from him. "I'll figure out what to do about this eventually"

"Don't get me wrong BBB, I know I'll find someone eventually. Maybe from our class, maybe not. But I'm not in any rush. Unlike Val and Croc, if the rumors are true, I don't wanna jump in to something. That's how things dissolve. If you learn too much too quickly the fun of learning about them fizzles. I'd much rather take things slow. Gifts at the hospital? Aww Titan, I'm touched. Wait! Don't tell me you're actually a big softie under those muscles?!"

Jade laughed as well. Now that she had gotten it off her chest, and told someone about the clandestine mission her and Phoenix had, she felt a little better about the whole situation. At least now, if she went to the party, she wouldn't be tempted to immediately empty a drink on Nix. She took the seat next to him, stretched and sighed.

"Well...he was in to Ophelia, though I don't know what that has to do with staring up skirts. But I dunno. I think he might like Summer too. They both get a little bashful around each other, so it could be mutual. Or they're just both awkward with members of the other sex, excluding family. Who knows?"

She sat for a minute or two before asking another question. "Well, you know why I'm not getting ready for the party just yet. What about you? Or is hurting yourself punching a bag your idea of a good time?"

Titan moved his towel as she made way for the bench, giving her room next to him. He shared the same sentiment about relationships, although more understanding towards the younger generations with him here. At the notion of his muscles Titan continued his chuckle, against the better judgement of his chest pain. "My mom always said my heart was the biggest muscle I had," Titan shook his as he laughed to himself, "Little Summer always fought back that it was my biceps." Sending a glance to Jade with a smile, "But I'm glad someone else share's my mother's sentiment." Titan listened to her reply about Pyro, having mixed emotions again towards him.

"Hopefully he goes for Ophelia," Titan looked out to the punching bags, knowing he shouldn't be mad at Pyro for liking his cousin. If anything it proves him to be a good person to find beauty in her, but Titan didn't want to see it as such. Adjusting his sight to his bag, Titan pulled out a roll of bandages and medical tape. During their minute of silence Titan began to wrap his arms, having an easy time with his left arm using his dominant hand, but struggling as he moved to the right. When Jade prompted another question Titan took the moment to leave his efforts, leaving the white cloth dangling from his arm loosely.

Again the red blush of frustration seeped in his cheeks, "I know if the twins see me out of bed I'll get an earful, but I need to get stronger. The fact that I was in the hospital from that attack is proof of that." Titan gave the very shallow answer, attempting to mask it with a chuckle. Looking at Jade gave him a reprisal for another answer, "Truth be told, I've never been good with time alone with my thoughts." Titan answered sincerely, feeling more secure with Jade's candidness to him earlier. "I always worry about not being there, for anyone. And if I physically can't be there, I might as well get ready for when I can; even if I have to endure some pain for it." Titan nodded his head as he ended, convincing himself it was an appropriate response.

The frustration of the ineptitude in his body was replaced by embarrassment, shifting back to his bandages in order to give his hands something to do. "Sorry, that was a bit too dramatic." Titan laughed nervously, waiting for her response as he sloppily tried to fix his right arm bandages.

Jade watched his struggle and smiled. She knew the difficulty of trying to bandage yourself with your off hand, she'd certainly fallen out of enough trees for the lesson. And unlike her, Titan didn't have a tail to help compensate.

"Here, let me." she said, taking the bandages and beginning to wrap them before he could refuse. She talked softly as she worked. She had seen some of the frustration and irritation in his face on the subject. "Not at all, I can understand that. Do what you can with what you got and all that right? But like I said, don't over do it. Your arms are a mess right now right? If Nix or Summer were here in trouble right now, you wouldn't be able to do as much as you could have say...an hour ago. Then what happens? Something happens to them and you start blaming yourself because you weren't at your best. There, hope that's not too tight" she said, finishing the wrapping, making to leave some movement room if he decided to go back to punching the bag. "I'm not saying don't train...but maybe when you start bleeding is a good indicator to stop?" she asked, with a cocked eyebrow and half smile.

The longer she stayed there and chatted with Titan, the better she felt. At least in part because it was a good distraction from the whole thing with Phoenix and Ophelia, but also because it felt like she hadn't been able to talk like this with someone in a while. Ivory was never around, and she didn't see much of Pyro either. Nix and her, on the few occasions they talked and it wasn't a signing lesson, didn't really talk about much outside of theorizing what Ophelia was up to and the implications of the warehouse conversation. Hell, she had to force what was bothering him on the mission out of him by dragging him off and punching him. When she got down to really thinking about it, none of her team really opened up with each other. So being able to be open like this was a nice, and much needed, change of pace

Titan allowed is hands in hers, glad for the assistance with the bandages. Hearing Jade agreeing with him, albeit a bit more bluntly, felt nice. A verbal confirmation that his ideas weren't glorified optimisms. Titan wanted to rebuttal again, but the soft tone in her voice and the tight pain that came with tying off the bandages silenced him. "Okay, from now on when I see blood I stop training." Titan held out his arms to look at the neat job on the wrapping, feeling more comfortable with the blood stains replaced with the fresh linens. "Thank you Jade, for the talk and the bandages." Titan looked at her and wondered if a hug was appropriate given the setting. The giant's arms motioned around her, but stopped short moving his hands back.

After her physical reply, Titan packed his things back into his workout bag. After zipping it closed Titan paused for a few moments before turning towards Jade, "I don't know if you'd still want to go, but if you want to go to the party... I-um, I wouldn't mind going with you." Titan put his bag's strap around his shoulder before looking at Jade. "I'll do my best if to help talk to Phoenix if you like, and you can keep the twins from getting to mad at me for leaving the hospital?" Titan stood up and offered a hand to Jade with help up, "Plus I do the sprinkler like a pro." Titan chuckled, the smile he wore was soft. Either a yes or no Titan was fairly pleased with the outcome of the night. Having someone to talk to, even about his insecurities felt refreshing. The topics couldn't be explored in front of the little ones, they couldn't see weakness out of Titan.

Jade tilted her head slightly at the invitation. It didn't taker her long to consider it. "Having someone there to talk to would make it far more bearable. Plus it's always good to have someone in your corner for more...unfavorable discussions. So...yeah sure. I'd love to go with you."

Jade took the proffered hand, stood up and laughed at his joke. "Good. Because I'll have you know I do a meaaaaaaaaaan robot. Guess I should go get ready" Laughing she made her way to the door. Just before exiting, she stopped. Turning around she clasped her hands behind her back and rocked back on to her heels. "Oh and Triple-B? Don't forget to dance nice. I'd hate to outshine you in looks, wisdom and sweet dance moves all in one night. That'd just be embarrassing for you, wouldn't it?"

She gave a little finger wave before heading back to her dorm. She took care to avoid running in to Nix. She may be feeling better, but she was still pretty mad at him.

Titan smiled at her accepting the invitation, glad he was able to resolve the issue and get her to the dance. Rolling his eyes at her comment, Titan gave a wave as she left. As he made his way back to the dorm, Titan began wondering what he had gotten himself into. Guess I'll take it one step at a time.

During his walk back to the dorm, Titan answered a few of his questions about the party. The students heading fashionably late were dressed nice, some even bolstering three piece suits. While Titan wasn't too comfortable in suits, he didn't want to stand out anymore than possible. The location was known now as well, the lights and music waving through the campus gave it away. Lastly Titan found that attendees were going with and without dates, which made his breath a bit easier.

Taking on his preparations of showering, toiletries, and then dressing himself in the only suit he owns. The suit was black with his maroon button up underneath, instead of tie boasting an ascot; his muscular neck not allowing for most ties without discomfort. With black shoes, the polka dot handkerchief Taiyang insisted on, and his new fresh bandages as wrist accessories, Titan was ready for the dance. On his way down to the location, Titan opted not to get Jade. He wasn't familiar with how long girls needed to get ready for dances, or if he had to walk hand in hand or with her arm in his; an area he wasn't familiar with and wanted to avoid with broken arms.

Reaching the entrance of the venue, Titan sent a message to Jade: 'I'm waiting out front, we can walk in together if you'd like.' He felt he owed it to her to escort her in, that way he could help with talking to Phoenix or with Pyro. That, and he was a bit nervous to enter the party himself.

Slate Black

45dcfb9987a42363ecadace47db8b114.jpg

Nearby: Cherry, Ophelia, Phoenix, Skyler, Everyone else at the dance
@Tags: Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Slate only had a few moments to greet the guests in front of him, learning of one of the second year teams and their names. As he was listening to a squabble that was rising between a family issue in the team, a voice came from behind Slate. Before he turned to see the source of the voice, Slate took a breath to prepare himself. With a polite goodbye, Slate left the group to see Cherry behind him complaining about finding Ophelia. The last time Slate and Cherry had a moment was before the mission, and it had ended variably depending on the viewpoint. Did he have the ability to mold Cherry? Possibly. Was he conflicted about doing so? I shouldn't be.

"I'm sorry for being late, some of the teams were arguing and I couldn't leave until I helped resolve it." Slate did his best to look guilty, but the stance she was making was more cute than threatening. "It's going very well so far, not to mention more guests are on their way." Slate attempted to mask his tardiness with the success of the party, hoping Cherry wouldn't press. Taking a moment to hear her rebuttal, Slate's eyes took a cursory glance at Cherry. With fabricated wonder, Slate's eyes manufactured the glimmer as he did so.

"I'm glad I came when I did, I get to see the angel again. You look very beautiful tonight."
Slate smiled at her, the words rolling off his tongue with practiced charm. "I hope I meet your standards." The expression moved to a chuckle as his hands moved down his outfit to accentuate it. "Speaking of more on the way, the dance floor will get busy soon." Slate extended a hand to Cherry, smile following it. "Want to have a dance before that happens, then we can continue our jobs as hosts?"

Slate was planning on the dance, then to move around the available partners on the dance floor. Skyler, Summer, Ophelia, maybe get an apology to Valentine if I can. Taking a glance to the singer on stage, he wondered if he would perform tonight as well. I am the host, maybe it's only right. With the host position or not, Slate did want to take stage at some point.

Summer Rose | Skyler Eden Sharp
c8539e0a2668ec5a087811d637b0afc9.jpg

ee78150f36a959b138fad7457661cc6f.jpg
Nearby: Pyro and Saffron
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni
Summer came back to Skyler and pyro alongside Saffron. She quickly handed them their drinks before taking her own from Saffron, "Thanks, again for lending me a hand," she told Saffron. Skyler perked up a bit when she finally saw Saffron arrive at the group, "I'll be fine, I got too excited dancing with suck lovely girls, and Pyro. No offense Pyro, but you are not my type." Summer blushed at the compliment, "I-I mean you aren't so bad yourself."

"Aw~ Thanks, Summer!" Skyler exclaimed, "Now don't sit around when I am tired, you guys go right ahead and have fun. Dance. Flirt. Do as you may, I think I will enjoy a break from these shoes." With that Sky kicked off her five-inch black pumps and took sips of her drink. "Well I am going to continue dancing-" Summer started but stopped as soon as the music changed to a slower one, "Or not..."

Skyler throw her hands in the air and exclaimed, "Oh, please! Just get one of these two fine gentlemen to dance with you. They don't bite, okay maybe Saf. Have some fun, Summer!" Summer looked up at the two guys that have caused her more confusion then anyone has in years and waited patiently for one of them to step up. "If no one does, I guess I will have to step in and take her to dance myself," Skyler announced as she began to put on her pumps.

Phoenix Rose

d0d8b3c3b1d68ce79d2e4246dbbe20cf.jpg

Nearby: Ophelia
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
"I tend to wear them loose or not at all..." He convinced about the tie, "but that's good to hear, that you are not hurt." The changed of music had Phoenix's attention as he looked over to the stage, but it was quickly brought back as Ophelia lead him to the dance floor, asking for a dance. He smiled, taking another sip of his drink, he placed it on a passing table and entered the dance floor.

He had danced in past events that he and Summer were invited to with the Schnees, but it didn't mean anything before. Now, it meant a lot more then just a random dance a girl was asking to have with him. As they danced, Phoenix kept his eyes focused on only Ophelia as before it would be roaming around to seek for an escape. Phoenix had a smile and was clearly happy to actually dance.

"I never thought I would ever find myself dancing with someone like you," he leaned in to whisper to Ophelia, "Really, I never thought I would be dancing with someone so beautiful and mysterious. It's oddly alluring that I don't want to escape from." He straightened up once more and returned to looking into Ophelia's eyes as the song continued to play.

Pyro Arc
Nearby: Summer, Skyler
Pyro shrugged at what Skyler said. "Eh, don't worry about it. No offense taken, Skyler." Okay, maybe there was some offense taken. But not a lot. After all, he didn't really think of Skyler like that, and he shouldn't. He can't think about girls now, he needed to focus on training-

Suddenly, the redhead heard the sound of a slower song playing.
Uh-oh... Pyro thought. It was then that he had to make a choice; dance with Summer, or let Saffron or Skyler dance with her. I... guess I can't just stand here and let someone else do it. He looked at Summer and said, "W-Well... You and I could dance, Summer. I-I mean, if you want to, that is. I-I'm not forcing you or anything, but... I-If you would like to dance with me, I-I'd make me really happy." The redhead stammered as he felt blood rushing to his cheeks. Dang it, Pyro... Stop acting like this... You can't focus on romance! Not now... But, I mean, if she wants a dance, I might as well give her one.

Last edited:
Cherry Caramel

il_570xN.729494977_knjm.jpg

@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus

Cherry had noticed the group of students he had been talking to before she approached and their general state. He was probably telling the truth. "I guess that's fair. Though you should have been here before any of the guests arrived to greet them, at least the first few guests. Or even to help the performer get set up with how strong you are. You're forgiven this time. But at the next party, you are going to be there before it kicks off. Also now you have give a speech. Something about needing to relax every once in a while. With the way that guy Ren has been looking at me I'm sure I can convince him to spare the mic for a couple minutes."

Cherry looked around at Slate's compliments.She appreciated them, and was even sure that he meant them, but she just wasn't used to being on the receiving end. Besides that, they were just words. Actions always spoke louder for her. She tucked her hair behind her ear, noted the sparkle in Slate's eye and smiled.

"You certainly do Slate. I'd love to dance" she said, extending her hand to him.

Jade Wukong

go15.jpg

Jade finished her shower and then went to her mirror. Standing in her underwear she mused aloud. "First thing's first, gotta do something with my hair." She went to her desk, opened her computer, brought up a playlist and hit play. Going back to the mirror she pinned it up with her hands, let it fall, then pinned it back up. "Ugh. Boys have it so easy. They just need to put on a suit." She began to lower her hair. Partway down she finally realized what she wanted to do with it. She grabbed her curler and began to get to work. By the time she was done the ends had curled up and she had made a couple of braids to keep parts of it down. Up and down, best of both worlds. The makeup was easy after that. She had never been a fan of heavy makeup, in fact she usually forwent it, preferring a more natural look. But this time she decided to put on some. A bit of mascara, a touch of lip gloss, and the barest hint blush. Then came the hard part, the dress. Her first thought was a black one she had. She pulled it out and laid it on her bed. She then went and pulled out a green dress as well. But she couldn't decide. She sat down, wondering if she even wanted to go if it was this much stress. And that wasn't even factoring in the inevitable conversation with the twins...for both her and Titan. Suddenly she remembered something she had in her closet.
420f81c5fe6b661f512e27bc892ebc88.jpg
green-princess-gown.png
Pulling out a garment bag she had in the back she laid it out on her bed. Her mother had given her the dress before Jade had left for Beacon. "It's no rave outfit, but you never know when you're gonna need a cute and fancy dress. Maybe some lucky guy will ask you out to somewhere fancy? You never know"

I swear that woman is psychic sometimes. I mean...she was a little off, but still pretty close. Jade shuddered at the thought. No child liked the idea that their parents knew everything they were up to, but imagining her mom did...

She shook off the idea and decided this was the exact dress she wanted to use for this. It was no sooner than she had finished getting dressed than her scroll chirped. It was Titan, saying he was at the entrance. Aww...that's cute. Guess I shouldn't keep him waiting much longer.

She left her room and made her way down to where her friend was waiting for her.
"Well then...ready for this?" she asked as she approached him.

Summer Rose & Pyro Arc
@tags: KingofCool KingofCool
Summer nodded at Pyro's offer, a faint hint of a blush on her cheeks, "Okay, I would like to dance with you."

Pyro smiles. "A-Alright." He gently took Summer's hands as he brought her closer to the dance floor, where he saw that other couples, Val and Croc included, were slow dancing. O-Okay, f-for a slower song, you do... What was it called? A slow dance? Y-Yeah, that's what it's called. God, I'm so nervous...

Pyro's face was a deep shade of red as he looked at Summer. "S-Sorry, that I'm so nervous. This is just... well, my first time, slow dancing. Like, I know how to do it, I'm just having trouble doing it." With a sigh, he said, "A-Alright. I-I'm ready." With his nervousness starting to fade, he began to slow dance with her. A-Alright, everything's good so far.

Summer kept her eyes on the ground as she placed her hands on Pyro's shoulders. She's a nervous dancer when it comes to the guy she liked. If anyone knew Summer, they would know who she likes if the guy's feet hurt after they dance. Normally she was a good dancer but when she tried to keep herself calm, she forgets her footing. Come on Summer just calm down. She gave him a smile and replied. "Okay, um... just follow my lead." Summer kept her eyes on the ground as she tried to not step on Pyro, but it happened sooner than later. "Oh my god! I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, "I'm normally better at this..."

Pyro tensed up when her foot stepped on his, but he didn't show his pain. "D-Don't worry, Summer. I-It's fine. In fact, it barely hurt." Okay, it hurt a bit more than just barely, but he didn't want to make her feel bad. "Don't focus so much on the ground and stay calm. Just focus on me. We'll get the hang of it." As he said this, he twirled Summer, before returning to their slow dance. His blue eyes looked into her silver eyes, hoping that it would help calm her.

Summer looked into his eyes, drowning out everything around them. She continued to dance, forgetting to lead as Pyro began to do that himself. Her face was emotionless but it was because she was so focused on Pyro's eyes. They calmed her as much as she used to be calmed by hazel green eyes in her dreams. Her hand tightened around his as she tested if this was a dream.

The redhead smiled softly as he twirled Summer again. "See? Now you're getting the hang of it." He said in a soft tone, looking into her eyes as he danced with her. He was lost in them... mesmerized by those silver orbs. His heart would skip a beat every 10 seconds. He was focused on the dance, her eyes, and this beautiful moment between them. The thought of training, wanting to be a Huntsman? Those thoughts never even crossed his mind at this moment. If he had any doubts that he had feelings for Summer, he can assure himself that those doubts were gone now. He wanted nothing more than to love her, tell her how much she means to him, and tell her that he loves her. But, with a surprising amount of mental restraint, he managed to stop himself from doing so. Not yet... I can't tell her yet. When I'm ready, I'll tell her.

Summer giggled as she twirled a second time and murmured, "But I know how to dance..." She placed her head on his shoulder as she tried to calm the raging blush she had on her face. When the song ended, she was somewhat sad at the thought that she would have to end this moment. She cleared her throat as she said, "You are not a bad dancer Pyro. Thanks for that." Summer let go of Pyro as she gave him a final smile, "I'm going to go get another drink." With that she walked away, red-faced and her inner thoughts running for the hills on what to do to calm her pounding heart.

When he felt her head on his shoulder, his face went as red as his hair. This moment here, this dance between them... That was something he was going to remember for the rest of his life. He felt saddened when the song ended because it meant that this beautiful moment was going to end. He gave a smile back to her as she went to get another drink. His heartbeat was rapid. Ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump! His heart went. He tried to convince himself internally, to stop focusing on Summer and focus on his training tomorrow... But he was unable to. He realized that he wasn't going to be able to tell himself that he didn't feel that way. He... He... I'm in love with Summer Rose... But, is it really love, or just an infatuation? He gave himself an armor-piercing question. It may as well have been the slow dancing that was the reason he was feeling this way, but... Was it really? ... I need to give it time. I... I need to know for sure that I really am in love with her. I... I need to know for sure... He thought to himself. But I can't let it get in the way... For now, I need to push these feelings back, and... and focus on my training...

Slate Black

Nearby: Cherry, Ophelia, Summer, Skyler, Pyro, Phoenix, Ren, Croc, Val
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool ChazGhost ChazGhost The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Slate smiled at her demands, "Next time? Does that mean Team Brass will continue to host parties for the next couple years? Seems I've got my work cut out." Chuckling, Slate adjusted his tie with his free hand before his eyes shifted to the singer. Partly at her request of a speech from him, and at the apparent looks the singer had been giving. "I'll think of something to say before the night ends, I've never been a great wordsmith though." Slate looked back down to Cherry, her arm extending to his. Taking her hand into his, Slate walked her to the dance floor slowly; following the beat that the band set. On his way Slate made sure to look at the other guests on the dance floor, sending smiles and nods to those who looked in his direction. Slate's eyes lingered on Ophelia, the smile she wore made him question more and more.

As Slate's free hand moved to Cherry's side, his right raised slightly with hers grasped softly. Without saying a word Slate began to move, his eyes trailed away from the many faces around them and moved to stare into Cherry's. Slowly his right foot pressed forward, hand motioning with it. Then another right foot, followed by a quick left as the beat increased. After getting his barrings Slate's smile was growing into childlike wonder, one from Cherry's eyes on his and the freedom that dancing was to him. Soon Slate's body was following the beat and bringing Cherry with him; twirling her, dipping her, and then pulling her back closely. As the song came to a close Slate's hand moved from her waist to her back and closed the space between them. "I met your standards with my outfit, how about my dancing?"

Titan Xiao Long

Nearby: Jade, Everybody at the Dance
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Titan waited outside the party, the main entrance way covered in lights and fake leaves obscuring his form from those inside. However, to those going in, many had to question if the party had invested in a body guard. Titan was still chuckling at the group of students afraid to a approach the entrance due to him, apologizing he sent that vibe. As soon as the group left his sight, Titan looked out to see Jade walking to the entrance. Between the red dress and now curled hair, Titan almost didn't recognize her, but her eyes gave away the fancily clad girl in front of him.

"I'm sure it will be fine," Titan opened his arm to take Jade's, lest Taiyang teach him another lesson in gentleman behaviors. "I've got you back." With that Titan led Jade in, taking in the party from the entrance way. The venue was beautiful, between the lighting and performers Titan was beginning to wonder how the BRSS team planned all of it. The students in the party took his attention, Titan putting on a smile as he glanced around. "From this point forward I'm lost." Titan looked down at Jade, a small laugh coming out of him as he tried to lighten the mood from whatever was going to happen next.

Immediately Titan saw the couple in question, Phoenix and Ophelia. Titan didn't know Ophelia, but from what he was told he was suspicious. There was also Summer and Pyro dancing, Val and Croc the first official couple, and Slate with his teammate. "How long do you think til Summer or Phoenix sees me?"

7025fe8886f983bfb60d26a6dfa82fc2--art-station-rwby-blake.jpg

tumblr_static_9bfl32h5susc8k8w40o80k8k8.png

Nearby: Onyx
@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
Grey spent his time in the city working with his employees to form new trades in the city of Vale. At least that was what he told his family. In actuality he spent much of his free time going to visit Onyx in the hospital. He didn't like the thought of her being there alone. It was strange to him, but the woman had truly peaked his interest. Arriving at the hospital room he knocked before opening the door and coming in. In his hand was another book. Giving a soft smile he looked at Onyx. "I'm sorry to intrude. How are you feeling today?"

Onyx looked up at Grey as he walked in, it had been an unexpected, though welcome, surprise. She raised her left arm, faint whirring as the machinery worked to raise her arm. But at the moment, that was all she could do, her hand was another thing she'd have to learn to move. "Better, my arm kinda works." She said with a slight grin.

Grey watched her raisw her hand and his brow twitched as her hand didn't move along with it. He wished he'd known sooner, he could have made her something better. Pulling up a chair he sat beside her bed and nodded. "it'll take time for you and the machine to adjust. I've seen it many times before. Don't worry." He looked up at her surprised she was so calm after it all. Her true strength was showing and it was something he admired.

Gently taking her mechanical arm he inspected it. His hand gently moving up the design till his fingers craessed her skin. "The doctors did a good job. But if there is anything wrong come see me. I've made and repaired quite a few limbs in my free time."

"T-that's very nice of you, Grey... Thank you for the offer." She said, watching him trace the machinery. She was glad she had someone to come to rely on for comfort. His presence soother him, almost, made her more at ease. "They say once I get better with handling it they are going to cover it with synthetic skin." She told Grey, looking up at him.

Grey's steady eyes looked at her as she mentioned placing synthetic skin on top of the machinery. "Really?" He looked down at the arm again and gently removed his hands from her arm. Adjusting his gloves he spoke calmly. "I know a synthetic product that will allow you to feel when someone touches it. If you'd like I could arrange it for you."

"Really?" She repeated, not stopping the grin that formed from the reptition. "If you could do that, that would be amazing!" She said, leanig forward and hugging him with one arm. She leaned back after a moment and kept her eyes on him, still grinning. Although after a few moments it faded. "I heard that team CROC was throwing a party, why are you not with them?" She asked.

Surprised as he felt her wrap her arm around him in a hug. He'd never been hugged before, not by his parents nor his brother, not without trying. He wasn't one to accept hugs from anyone and yet he didn't stop her. His cheeks flushed as she leaned back and and he cleared his throat in a attempt to regain his composure. "Umm... What? Oh yes the party. I'm not one to waste time with such things and besides I would ahem..." He looked into her eyes, "I would rather keep you company than attend a party without you and I doubt my younger brother would want me 'cramping his style'" Grey said adding quotations.

A slight laugh escaped her. "Reminds me of Carna..." She said, her grin returning. He was so nice to her, it was a nice refresher, and nice in general after what happened. "Im glad you chose to stay here with me instead of go to the party. It makes me feel... Special, in a sense. Special in a good way, though." She said.

Grey gave a soft smiled at her as she mentioned her adopted sister. He did quite a lot of studying on every student, gathering information was his job. "You are special Ms. Belladonna. I don't think I've ever met someone who's so calmly kept herself together after all she's been through. You are admirably strong."

"I've just learned to come to terms with what happens, is all..." She says sheepishly, looking down to hide her blush. "But thank you for the kind words." She then added. What made her so interesting to him? It was something she found herself asking, but inversed. She couldn't pin why Grey was so... Appealing, to her. Not that it was a problem. "So what do you tell everyone you are doing? When you come to visit, I mean." She asked.

Grey chuckled, "I have business here in Vale for the company and I stay late so I can come visit you." He said with a soft smile his calm eyes focusing on her and only her, blush and all. She was beautiful and he knew he didn't need a reason to want to see her. In some strange way he was just drawn to her and was happy to be by her side.

"Ah, the work excuse. A classic." She said with another laugh. "Another question, then you can ask me whatever you want, or say whatever you want to me..." She paused, knowing she was treading on thin ice. "Why... Are you so nice to me? It just seems so... Out of the blue." She said.

He smiled at her laugh, it was soft and warm. Never had he smiled so much before. It hurt his face and yet he couldn't stop himself. Waiting for her to ask something he could tell was bothering her. Running his hand through his hair and nodded, giving her a shot look. "It sounds like you want to interrogate me, but I don't mind." Thinking for a moment he looked at her with his calm clear eyes and answered. "You intrigue me. And I... I want to know you."

"Why?" She pressed, quickly realizing it was out of place. "My bad, I... it's been a roug few days..." She said apologetically. "Anything you want to know specifically about me?" She then asked him. "Since I am so intriguing." she said with a joking grin.

Grey was surprised that she pressed so quickly but chuckled and shook his head. "It's fine. And I am already learning about you. Just by being here I've seen the soft contours in your face change when you're excited, the soft rose of your cheeks when you blush." He didn't let his eyes leave her as she spoke. "I know about you Ms. Belladonna, I want to know you."

"I..." Her blush intensified, looking down. "I don't know what to say. I cannot say anyone else has spoken to me in such a way..." She trails off, unsure of what to say next. "This is all I new, and it's hard to tell if this is earnest truth or pity..." She then said, with a sort of uncertain conviction.

Grey reached out and lifted her chin, gently turning her head to look at him. "Keep your head up Ms. Belladonna. You're too beautiful to hide your face. Know that what I say is the earnest truth, I never pity." His hand lingered against her skin for a moment before gently moving it away. He was supposed to comfort her but instead he only seemed to make her embarrassed.

Omyx nodded as his hand moved away, still red. "Ok, thank you... I needed that." She says, beginning to smile once more. "I'm glad you're here, honestly, I haven't smiled this much in a fair bit." She then laughed, shaking her head. "God, that sounds depressing..."

"Dont worry, I've never smiled this much in my entire life." He chuckled knowing that was the most depressing she'd heard. However it was the truth, she made him smile. "I believe we're in the same boat."

Onyx laughed a bit at what he said. "I guess so." She said, her smile broadened. An ear twitched and quickly settled back down. "Why had you never smiled before now?" She asked, her smile fading for a moment.

Noticing the slight twitch of her ear he looked at her learning so much about her. "I never had a reason to." It was simple as that, of course he smirked and have a cruel smile now and then but smile like he was now would have been impossible before he met Onyx.

"So I am a good enough reason to smile, but not puppies?" She joked, poking him in the shoulder. "I guess you're more of a cat person, anyway." She then said, laughing at her own poor joke.

Grey chuckled at the joke, but nodded. "I am." He debated about adding his own personal joke. However, joking wasn't his strong point.

"I mean, I would hope so!" She said with a grin and a slight chuckle. "I don't think we would be speaking otherwise." She then added.

"I doubt that. You're too perfect to pass up." He said giving a soft smile. Even if I hurt his face for her it was worth it.

"Thank you." Onyx said again, her eyes grateful. "You really are too kind." She then said.

Grey smiled at her and took in the soft expression of her face. The light in his eyes and the cute curling of her hair. Each microexpression a new discovery for the elder Schnee. He knew so much about her past, but seeing these small moments was true knowledge and he wanted to discover more. "I'm far from kind, Ms. Belladonna. Just honest."

"And that, so far, has turned out to be kind enough." She said to him. "I really have been enjoying your company. I haven't had many visitors, in all honesty." She told him.

Grey felt something strange as she said that, he couldn't describe it but it moved him to act. Gently taking her hand he squeezed it softly. "Ms. Belladonna. I would like to ask if I can visit you again and possibly even after you are released from the hospital."

"I would love nothing more." She said, looking at Grey. "But does this mean your leaving by asking this?" She asked, a concerned look in her face. She didnt want him to leave, not let at least.

Grey shook his head when he saw the soft concern on her face. "Not at all I'll stay for as long as you want me here with you." He lifted her hand up and kissed it gently as he looked at her with his clear crystal eyes. A softly smile few in his face before he lowered her hand.

"Good, because I wouldn't want you to leave just yet." She said, leaning forward and kissing his cheek. "You're nice to talk to." She said gratefully. "What kind of music are you into? Because there has been this song I was sitting on before I came to Beacon. It's a little known band out of Menagerie, but they have some great music." She said, going to pull out her scroll

Grey's cheeks flushed as Onyx kissed her, he was completely stunned for a moment not expecting her to do such a thing. He looked at her blankly as she spoke and almost didn't hear what she said. "Hmm? Oh I don't listen to music much." His mind still a bit blank.

"Well would you like to listen to this?" She asked, scrolling to find the song. "It really is amazing. It's sad that they are under appeciated due to them being Faunus. They would be world famous other-wise." She said, finally finding the song.

Grey looked at her with a soft some enjoying seeing her movements. Listening to her as she talked about a band being unpopular because they are faunuses. "I'd like to hear it."

"Alright." She said, a happy grin forming as she hit play and set her phone down. It was load enough so both could hear.

Grey nodded to the steady rhythm of the music and looked at her as the music ended. "They are quite good. I agree it is a shame they are not more well known."

She sighed and nodded in agreement. "That's the way of the world, but hopefully not for long." She said. "I remember once my mom took me to a concert they held in Menagerie... She was able to get them to sign an autograph for me, and I got a picture with them. They were so nice in person, too." She told him. "Why do people see people such as myself differently, do you have any idea?" She asked him.

Grey paused and thought about it. "Its fear of the unknown. Years of hating faunuses I still ingrained in some. I personally think it's foolish. Only the weak refuse to accept everyone as they are. It's exploring those differences that are the key to becoming stronger."

"Well said." She told him with a quiet nod. "But I feel like the unknown isn't the case anymore... They see the part of us that make us different... The animal." She said to him. "So they want to treat us like that, and they fear us like we are animals that would kill you all if we could..." There was obvious anger pent in her words.

He saw her eyes darken and small wrinkles formed on her broe as she spoke. Her anger was a reflection and he loved it. He kissed her hand again and squeezed it tightly. "I know. I know. One day they will know what monsters they are and that day we will all live as the strong."

"I'm starting to believe that day will never come..." She said, her voice spiteful. She closed her eyes and breathed a heavy sigh, trying to shake off her anger. "But I will try not to worry about it now... Not after everything that happened..." She said, nodding to herself in reassurance.

Grey watched her slowly try to call herself and without thought reached out and caressed her cheek. "I promise you that day will come. Until then focus on healing, so I can escort you to the next party."

"Thank you." She said, her voice barely a whisper. He was so kind to her, it almost felt like too much. "I would love to attend the next party with you, hopefully my arm will be better than as well, so maybe I can do more than a static wave." She joked, raising her arm again.

He chuckled and nodded, "good I'll hold you to it." He rested his elbows on his knees and looked at her. "So are you enjoying the book I gave you?"

"I'll admit I haven't read much yet, but from what I have it is an amazing book." She said to him. "I have been too busy reading this." She said, then holding up a book about how to use prosthetics and prosthetic maintenance. "Now the doctors, give homework, it seems."

"So it seems." He looked at the books and remembered them all to week in his studies. "If you want I can help you with the maintenance. You'd have one less book, though you'd be stuck spending more time with me."

"I dont think I'd mind that at all." She said with a playful smile. "I rather think I'd enjoy a tutor."

"Then I am happy to oblige." Noticing the soft crinkle of the bridge of her nose as she smiled Grey couldn't help but smile back. He had to admit he loved spending time with her. She was perfect in his eyes in every way there could not be a single flaw. If but one. Grey noticed a nurse come by and linger on their room looking at her watch. Visiting hours were soon coming to a end and Grey would have to come back tomorrow. He looked at her with a kind smile still on his face. "I believe the nurse is reminding me that visiting hours are close to a end." Getting up from his chair check out it back before returning to Onyx's bedside. "I will visit you again, Ms. Belladonna."

"Until next time, Mr. Schnee." She told him, deciding to return the formality. "I cannot wait until you come back, but until then..." She held up the book he had given her, "I have a book to read." She then flashed a kind smile to him.

Grey chuckled and nodded. "I won't leave you for long." Giving her a polite bow he looked at her one last time before leaving. He made sure to have the synthetic skin delivered to her by the next day. He also made arrangements to have the blueprints for her new arm. He wanted to be useful for her.

Nearby: Phoenix
Ophelia ShayamaSmiling as he mentioned how he usually didn't wear one, she took mental note of that for the future. Following Phoenix's lead on the dance floor her eyes never left his. It was so strange that she missed him so much, after such a few day. Their nightly meetings had meant so much to her, that she only wanted to spend more time with him. Yet she knew she had to be careful with what she said and did, for everyone's safety.

Swaying to the music Ophelia had to admit that even after her countless lessons, this was her first time dancing with anyone. Usually at parties she spent her time networking with her mother for their new plans for the Shayama water company. Still it felt as natural as ever to her, her mother said it would be if she danced with a trusted partner and Ophelia trusted Nix.

Watching as he moved closer to her ear her blush deepened till she was completely flushed. Feeling his breath on her ear she felt her heart nearly skip a beat. Leaning closer against him she smiled at his words Raising her arms she wrapped them around his neck and pulled herself closer to him. Her eyes shined as she still danced slowly with him. "Good, because I don't want to let you go anytime soon." Leaning in close she gave him a soft, but long kiss, breaking it softly she gave a bashful smile.

Summer Rose

tumblr_omcba5c8dI1vuubx7o2_400.jpg

Nearby: Valentine, Pyro, Phoenix, Ophelia, Saffron, Skyler, Jade and Titan
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Summer made it to the drinks and quickly downed a cup as she tried to quench he thirst she suddenly was having. With a sigh, she just turned around to look out to the party and its guests. He noticed Skyler and Saffron talking so peacefully and laughing. He noticed Pyro slowly getting off the dance floor and her twin having his moment with Ophelia. She was about to go and say hi to her when she noticed a familiar blond hair. Her thoughts went from happy to see her cousin to furious to see him out and about with his injuries.

As she made her way through the guest, everyone can hear the clear clomping of her wedge heels as they stomped their way toward her cousin, furious to no end. "Titan Xiao Long!" she exclaimed as she was within earshot, "How dare you go against doctor's orders! You are supposed to be resting! AGH! I want to punch you so badly right now, but I don't want to add to your injuries!" She noticed Jade soon after her outburst and quickly smiled, "Jade! You look so lovely tonight!"

Summer Rose, the normal smile she had was turned into a sour look as she glared at her cousin. She normally would address him with the deepest love of a sibling, but right now, she was only seeing red. If she was her Aunt's daughter, she would be bearing red eyes instead of her silver ones. "I am very disappointed in you Titan... You know you should take care of yourself! Please tell me you were not training! Agh! Never mind I don't want to know!"

Last edited:
Jade Wukong

go15.jpg

@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Jade cringed as Summer came storming towards them.

"Well, that answers that question BBB. Boy she looks pissed. Just...play along" she muttered to her tall escort for the evening

She stood there listening to the Rose twin that she didn't have a problem with berate her cousin. Once she stopped Jade slid from next to Titan to between him and Summer.

"Thanks Sum, so do you. As for this idiot" she said, point her thumb at Titan, "He wasn't training. Well, he was going to when I ran in to him, but I stopped him. I can't blame him for leaving the hospital though. Spending weeks there doing nothing but lying there, I'd have gone crazy. I couldn't imagine what it would do to someone as active as Titan, could you? I'd think that'd be as damaging mentally as training would be physically to someone like him. So, to keep him from doing something stupid like that, I convinced him to come here even knowing you and your brother would probably be mad. And isn't it better, if he has to be out and about, to have him somewhere that you can keep an eye on him rather than getting up to who knows what when you aren't looking?

Phoenix Rose

d0d8b3c3b1d68ce79d2e4246dbbe20cf.jpg

Nearby: Everyone in the party
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni
Pheonix smiled back at Ophelia as they pulled away slowly from their kiss. It was so perfect even as the song came to an end. The moment ended as soon as he hears the familiar stomping of heels that belonged to his twin sister. He looked toward the entrance as he heard her angerly call out Titan's name. "Wait, why the hell is Titan out of bed," Phoenix asked baffled, "Sorry, but I need to go try to calm my sister down. I'll be right back."

Phoenix gave Ophelia a quick kiss on her forehead and made his way to Titan and Summer. "What is going on? Summer, you are making a scene..." he announced as he looked around at the other guest was looking at them. He looks over to Jade who stood between- "Jade!? Wow, I didn't even recognize you!" he exclaimed. He looked at her, a bit scared to say anything that would offend her, but asked, "Can I talk to you... explain myself why I lied..."

Phoenix wanted to tell her everything, down to the point when he was falling for Ophelia. Maybe this is going way to fast, then I thought... Phoenix finally realized. He looked back at Ophelia and tried to figure out what drew him to her. He knew it wasn't a physical thing, not until earlier today, but it was more than that. It was the fact that she is doing it for someone that he is yet to figure out.

Summer Rose

9e33a933c439eb64f82c0c9385981637.jpg
Nearby: Everyone at the party
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni
Summer let out a deep sigh of relief to hear that he hadn't trained yet, "Thank the heavens for that, or I might have murdered him! You are not off the hook that easily Titan..." The sound Pheonix's voice made her stop the commotion as he announces the audience she was making. A bit ashamed of her tone she looked at the ground as she apologized.

When Phoenix said something about lying, Summer looked at him and asked, "What? Have you just up and became a liar now?" She turned to Jade and asked, "If you need me to kill Phoenix, I'll do it. I am still in the killing mood right now... I haven't eaten since I was interrupted by what happened in the hall, and I am just cranky now seeing Titan here!" She just hung her head in defeat as her adrenaline gave up on her and she began to feel tired all of a sudden.

a470680d60a6f08567c694eec608debf.jpg

Nearby: Phoenix, Titan, Cherry, Slate, Summer, ect
Ophelia Shayama & Reinheart TorchwhickLooking up at Phoenix as they broke her kiss, it truly was perfect as the song finished. She could hear Summer shout at Titian and knew that he had to go talk to her. Lowering her arms from around his neck she patted his chest and nodded. "Of course, I understand." Smiling as he kissed her forehead she let him go and gave a soft sigh as she watched him leave. The smile unable to fade on her face as she was just too happy at that moment. Looking around at the others she was so happy to see that everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves for the most part.

As the set ended Ren decided it was time to take a break. Running his hand against the microphone he spoke into it sweetly. His persuasion semblance resonated through all the people at the party. "We're going to take a bit of a break mingle with some of you lovelies in the audience. In the mean time, try to stay off stage and please don't touch the instruments." Giving a soft chuckle he looked at the band members who got up and stretched. Ren let go of the mike and leapt off the stage and made his way towards Ophelia. The other band members when to get drinks and food chatting it up with some of the other students.

Ren place a hand on Ophelia's waist and leaned down low, "what was that, little lady?"

Ophelia's smile faded and she took a step away from him and turned on her heels to give him a glare that matched the one of Dagger's. "It was none of your business Reinheart. Don't talk to me. I know you used your semblance against me. I woke up in bed in a new dress..." She hissed the last part under her breath as she leaned in closer to him.

Ren smiled and ran his finger under her chin, "and it does look gorgeous, though some of the other attire I've seen you in was much more...appealing. Don't you want to truly impress that Rose boy of yours?"

Ophelia's glare only sharpened with rage all the while she felt the need to truly impress Phoenix."Don't you dare tell me how to do anything." She was about to scold him, but then she was cut off by Ren.

Straightening his back he glanced beyond the glaring aphelia and smiled over at the Twins. "Well why do we move off the dance floor, unless you want to waltz. Otherwise you can't keep me to yourself." He gave her a playful wink before seeing her glare he chuckled and gripped her waist a bit tighter and lead her over to a table with a smile on his face. "I want you to tell me more about your teammates. They are quite intriguing."

Looking up at him she raised a eyebrow, "Are you asking because you're interested in Cherry? Or Slate?" Knowing full well that Ren was far from a straight man that he claimed to be. With a roll of eyes the two began to chat about team BRSS.

Valentine Adel
Nearby: Croc, Slate
@Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost , Hibiscus Hibiscus
Val smiles and nods in agreement. "Of course. I'd love to meet your brother. He seems like a cool guy. Well, not as cool as you, but still." She chuckled as she began to slow dance with her boyfriend. She really liked him, and she felt happy and safe when he's around. She lays her head on his shoulder, sighing happily.

"You know, I'm glad I met you. You're a really sweet guy, Croc." She said to him.[/h]

Croc Sustrai

c08c29bc9eb4fa4a303e4bccd2185a43--random-pokemon-pokemon-stuff.jpg

Nearby: Val and everyone else on the dance floor
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool
When slow song music began Croc got nervous, mostly because he wasn't very experienced in slow dancing. His mother taught a little but that was when he was kid and she was doing so they could blend in better before stealing money from a vault under the ballroom of fairly rich man's home. "Some may disagree with you on that but I thank you anyways" Croc commented when Val said Croc was cooler then Slate as Croc was trying his best to stay in step in the slow dance. As the slow song about reached it's end when Val said she was glad to meet Croc and that he was sweet guy Croc started blushing slightly. "I'm glad I met you to. Your a one of a kind gal".

After the sweet moment came the sweet chance Croc had been waiting for, the band was taking a break. "Hey Val do you know how to play an instrument and have you ever wanted to preform on stage?" Croc said pointing to the stage. "I'm sure I can get my brother and one or two others to help play with us." Croc added smirking his iconic toothy grin.

Mentions: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

"I've had my dance with her tonight, though perhaps there can be more in store later. If she's interested." Saffron said, shrugging. He patted Pyro's shoulder. "Your turn Red. I'll keep Skyler company"

He sat there with his long time friend, just watching the pair. "Man Sky...it's strange. A month ago I was back in Mistral, sitting on the edge of Atlas Point. Just thinking about this feeling I had that everything was going to change. Something was different in the wind. It was just like the day when I first controlled my Semblance, when I got in that fight. I still remember the way Ythrir's hair was standing on edge, like he'd been struck by lightning after that gale. And then I got home...and there was my letter. And in a spur of the moment decision I decided to hoof my way here."

Cherry Caramel

il_570xN.729494977_knjm.jpg

@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

"Of course we are! Why wouldn't we? Though...maybe not on this scale again. I doubt we would be able to get away with a party like this too often..."

As they twirled around the floor Cherry laughed and smiled. It had been a while since she had gone to a party like this. She'd nearly forgotten how much fun they were!

"You're a great dancer. Geez Slate, is there anything you can't do?" Cherry curtsied before excusing herself to get a drink. Seeing one of her teachers at the table she smiled and waved. "Oh! Professor Auburn! I didn't know you'd be here! I hope this is ok....it's a little bigger than I was picturing. When I told Philly to deal with the decorations and entertainment I had meant something like..."secure the gym and make a fun playlist for the night." But she really went all out. Not that I mind, the bigger the party the better in my opinion. But I'm sure it's a pain for those not participating. A lot more people too...I had just meant for it to be with first years to celebrate coming back from the mission...."

Jade Wukong

go15.jpg

Nearby: (Which Characters are nearby)

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Hibiscus Hibiscus
Jade stared at her teammate coolly as he said he didn't recognize her. "Guess that levels the playing field for tonight doesn't it then Nix?"

Turning to the better of the twins she smiled at Summer's offer. "No that's ok Summer. Besides, I don't think you could kill Nix. Even if you could once you calmed down you wouldn't be able to live with yourself for what you'd done. I couldn't do that to you. I'd be such an awful friend if I did that. Why don't we get something to eat, all of us, and then we can talk about it all. I mean, Titan already knows the story. He's the one who helped me chill about the whole thing and convinced me I should come tonight instead of fuming around the campus." As she said the last bit, she looked right at Nix.

I mean it. He knows everything she speed signed.

Skyler Eden Sharp
c8539e0a2668ec5a087811d637b0afc9.jpg
Interacting: Saf
Mentioned: Summer, Pyro, Robin and Sapphire
Tags: Brinni Brinni
Skyler smiled at the sight of Summer and Pyro walking off to go dance. As much as she would have rather kept them apart from what Summer told her, she knew that Summer was trying to live with what's happening between this other woman and Pyro. She re-kicked her shoes off as she crossed her legs, trying to look comfortable as she listened to Saffron's story. She hadn't been back in Mystral for years now, and to hear about what had been happening brought a smile to her lips.

"Ythrir is still around? I thought he would have gotten himself into trouble by now," Skyler laughed, "It's good to have you around Saf. And I get what you mean with the letter, but unlike you, my acceptance letter was the mission info. My father kept the letter from coming, saying I wasn't ready yet, but I was so happy that I was finally out of the house." She leaned forward and looked over toward the dorms where a pair of were climbing through a window. Once the light hit their clothes, she knew exactly who they were.

"Oh, no... my mom and uncle are on campus..." she tried to seem like she hadn't noticed. One thing is to have her Uncle join the party, but her Mother... she would be all over the party as she checked out other guys. "Why are they even here?" Skyler asked as she looked back at Saffron. She knew that he was close to her Aunt and her mother was always trying to get her to bring Saffron over, but her father was not about it.

Professor Cornelia Auburn
72ade6997dd4c0ad32e085c3348425c7.jpg
Interacting: Cherry
Mentioned: Sage
@Tags: Brinni Brinni WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
Cornelia Auburn was enjoying her time at the party as she just watched your students have fun. It reminded her of her youth when she was with her team back home in Mistral. She snapped out fo her past memories when the voice of Cherry spoke out to her. "Good Evening Cherry! Oh and the headmaster instructed us to just keep an eye, so it is fine. He understands that the mission for the first years a bit heavier then he expected them to be."

Cornelia tucked away a bit of her her tuck hair behind her ear as she looked down at the small student. "I personally think this party was a fantastic idea to distract the students. I just wish I would have been able to see my son, but oh well," she continued with small talk, "Tell, how is your team holding up. If I heard correctly, Silver was the one to be injured the most, am I correct?" She sighed a bit as she said under breath, "I knew we should have had some of the Professors to attend the missions."

Rose Twins
Interacting: Titan and Jade
Mentioned: Pyro and Ophelia
@Tags: Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KingofCool KingofCool
At the sound of food, Summer just began to beam in happiness, "Yes! I'm starving!" She took Phoenix's arm and began to make her way over to the food table. "You must have fucked up real bad to have Jade talk to you like that. He normal happy tone is gone," Summer asked him as they walked ahead from Jade and Titan. Phoenix was a mess as he tries to wrap his head at the thought that Titan knew everything. He normally never tells him anything since he always had his time taken in keeping Summer company, then again even Titan hadn't been doing that.

"Yeah..." he answered, "Look, I am sorry if I kept you away from Ophelia... There is something up with Ophelia, but I don't think she has any other option than to follow orders." Summer looked at her other half and then looked at the food, trying to distract herself a bit, "It's fine... You are always looking after me... Even if the way you are doing things is hurting others." She looked over her shoulder at Jade and then at Pyro. They are the one she knew was hurt from this and then she just had to ask, "I thought you and Jade were a thing?"

Phoenix's face turned red with embarrassment as he shook his head, "No. We just hang out a lot, but I doudt we will know after what I did to her." Summer was ready to go with her plate of food as she looked over to Phoenix, "What did you do?" He sighed and just motioned her to a table for the four of them and answered, "Better talk about it with everyone... Not the best places to talk about it, but I'm not being given any other choices am I." Summer shock her head and Took a seat beside him and waited for Titan and Jade to join them.

Last edited:

Mentions: Robin Auburn, Sapphire Sharp, Skyler
Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

"I think he is. Let's face it, Sky. Everyone was so busy watching me to see what nonsense I'd get up to that others had a tendency to slip through the cracks. Which is fine by me, I do deserve the attention. And it's good to have you around too. It got lonely without you there."

Looking over to where she had caught sight of her mother and uncle, Saffron smiled. Things are really gonna get interesting now! And almost certainly embarrassing for Skyler. This should be fun! Outwardly he shrugged.

"Well it's fair to assume your mom is here to spy on you. Seeing if you've already sunk your talons in to someone. I have no idea why you're uncle is here though. Should be exciting! It's been so long, I can't wait to see them again."

Saffron began to wave down Robin and Sapphire, trying to get them to come over.

Slate Black

Nearby: Cherry, Ren, Ophelia
@Tags: Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Slate smiled at the praise, wondering about all the things he couldn't do. Bowing to her curtsy and watching her walk away, Slate wondered if his dancing had flustered her that much. As he looked around, Slate noticed the focus in the room shift from him to the singer now among the common folk and the blonde giant entering the room. The family reunion was causing tension across the party with the yelling carrying with the loss of the singer. Slate smiled at Titan's appearance, glad to see his sparring partner might be healing faster than usual. Turning over to the singer as he took the vacancy of Phoenix's position next to Ophelia, Slate began to walk over to them. Partly was to thank him for the night, but it became more about the physical gestures he was making; the ones not reciprocated.

As he approached Slate heard the chat and exchange of the names of Team BRSS members, but decided this was meant to be more forward. The discomfort on Ophelia's face was obvious, but the voice and appearance of the singer dulled out the aggravation he was beginning to feel for the performer. "I hope you were going to introduce me to your friend Ophelia," Slate took his place next to Ophelia, charming smile glowing in the luminescent light. "I'm Slate Black, pleasure to meet such a talented performer." Extending his hand to the man, Slate's eyes glimmered as they looked over his entertainment. "Seems every time I see Ophelia she's making a new friend." Slate looked down at Ophelia, the smile friendly, but the eyes inquisitive of her former dance partner.

Titan Xiao Long

Nearby: Jade, Summer, Phoenix
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Titan's eyes grew as he heard Summer's yell from across the room. As she began to berate him, Titan heard Jade's instructions. He'd agreed to help Jade with Phoenix, and she was beginning to hold her end with Summer. "If you think you can handle it." Titan's voice was still calm despite girl closing the distance between them. Titan wasn't afraid of Summer, but he hated knowing he was disappointing or aggravating either of the twins. Throughout the scolding Titan moved to defend himself, but Jade's presence on his arm stopped him. As if reading his mind Summer exclaimed her disappointment in him, Titan feeling a guilt knot in his chest from it. But, as she promised, Jade moved from Titan's to in front as a barricade.

Titan had never been good at lying, in fact he hated it, but he gave it all to back Jade. "I just needed something to do, and I guess a dance with all of you gets me out of that bed all the same." Titan smiled cautiously, hoping it would be good enough to squelch Summer's anger. Soon after Phoenix approached the group with the same questions Summer had, but also revelations for the family. Although he knew Phoenix had been lying, it still hurt Titan hearing it from Phoenix. As did the fact his first time seeing the twin since the end of the mission revealing his new habit, hurting Titan as his mentor.

Again Titan wanted to defend himself, but he left it to Jade instead of angering Summer anymore. At the mention of food and talking about the issue, Titan's smile returned. The food making Summer happy and the talk for Jade and Phoenix. Titan looked to Jade as the twins walked away, "Guess it's my turn?" The smile the idiot wore well was looking at Jade, "Thank you Jade, let's go get some food and resolve this." Titan took Jade's arm into his and walked her over to the food table. Pulling out a seat for Jade and then taking his own, Titan addressed the two twins.

"I'm sorry that I left the hospital, but I needed something to do. You know how I am with injuries, I've never been good with the recovery part."
Titan rubbed the back of his head before looking to Summer, "So, hopefully you won't hold it against me too much. Plus I wanted to see everyone, including you two." After giving a smile to Summer, hoping to see one back, Titan met eyes with Phoenix, "Especially after hearing Jade's story. I won't say anything until I hear your reasoning, tell me what's going on Phoenix?" The relaxed tone broke showing the worry of Titan's expression, "Don't lie, I want the truth." It hurt Titan to say that, but he felt he needed to make a statement here. Lying for good is one thing, although Titan couldn't do it well, but to teammates and family is completely different. The Rose Xiao Long family had always believed in that, for the most part.

Last edited:
Rose Twins
Interacting: Jade and Titan
Mentioned: Ophelia and Mai
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni [/COLOR]
Summer was already enjoying her food when Titan and Jade came to the table. She stopped eating as she listens to Titan explain himself. Really, as much as she would like to stay angry with him, she knew she couldn’t. “If you are really sorry,” she pointed at Titan with her fork in a relaxed manner but her eyes kept her seriousness, “You will go back to the hospital every day you have physical therapy and go through it. I will be going along with you so no skipping out or forgetting.” he stabbed her food and kept her eyes on Titan as she continued, “Next time you will not be saved by Jade or anyone else. I’m serious Titan. You need to take care of yourself. How else are you going to keep up with me?”

The last bit was more playful which got Phoenix to smile. It was not normal to see Summer angry, but he had seen it plenty of times growing up. Summer directed the conversation to Phoenix as she motioned him to speak with her fork once more before going back to eating. He scratched the back of his neck as he looked over to everyone in the table. After delaying for a bit he let out a deep sigh and finally spoke up. He told them everything that happened in the mini recon mission he went with Jade. He didn’t leave out anything. From the mystery, Dagger woman that Ophelia had named Mai. The wound that Ophelia had received from the woman and the slight of hand that she made with whatever was pulled out of Ophelia.

“The night after the mission, I was heading out to work out. You two know how I like to train at night,” he pointed at Titan and Summer, “When I saw Ophelia at the fountain. I wanted to confront her. I know I promised to talk to her alone, Jade, but I didn’t want her to know you were involved. If anything went south, she would go after me and not you.” He looked at Jade, knowing it was the need to repair the wrong he did with her. “I used my semblance to sneak up on her and I overheard her phone call. She was talking to someone she cared about, someone she wanted to protect. I told her that she would have to pick a side. Follow the road she was going down and end up having myself chase after her for what she did, or side with us and be protected from us huntsmen.”

Summer stopped eating. All of this her brother was saying was all too much, but she knew they were true. He was holding his stare with someone when otherwise he would have been looking around a bit as if being cautious. “Then how did you ended up falling for her?” she finally asked, “When you knew that Pyro, your friend and team leader, like her.” It pained her to say that but she knew it needed to be brought up. Phoenix turned to her and answered, “Every night after that we would meet at the fountain. We would talk about small things. I didn’t know I was falling for her until a few hours ago when we crossed paths.”

He turned to Jade and continued, knowing that this was something she needs to hear, “I didn’t know what was back, but the time she was gone, I would wait for her at the same place. When she did come, it was as if we hadn’t seen each other in weeks.” He broke his eye contact as he noticed Ophelia with her team leader and the musician, but then returned to Jade. “The moment she hugged me, I knew things had changed. Everything I said is true,” he finally looked down in an apologetic manned and continued, “I’m sorry I lied to you, Jade. I broke our promise, but I thought I was doing it for your safety. I kept thinking that if she ever found out you knew things about her, you would have gotten a target that I had placed on myself to protect all of you. I’m so sorry...”

Phoenix never had a friend like Jade. Most of his friends were just faces that were just that, faces with names. Summer was always a magnet for making friends, but Phoenix was much more happy in the shadows. Having a team meant a lot to him, but to have his team hate him, that made him hate himself for being an idiot. He kept his head down, trying his best to stay in the light. This was not the time to hide. I need to make things right. Summer hated seeing Phoenix this way as she took his hand which her clutching his dress pants, allowing him to use that instead of wrinkling his nice duds. That little gesture calmed Phoenix a bit as he new he has at least someone to always come back to, no matter what.

Last edited:

a470680d60a6f08567c694eec608debf.jpg

Nearby: Phoenix, Titan, Cherry, Slate, Summer, ect
Ophelia Shayama & Reinheart TorchwickAs the two continued their chat Ophelia didn't notice as Slate came up close to her. She noticed Ren's attention change as Slate grew closer to the two of them. Jolting as she heard Slate's voice next to her she looked up to see him a bit stunned. "Oh, Slate...I didn't see you there." Shifting her weight she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she spoke. Glancing at Ren she was afraid of what he would say to Slate, praying to god he didn't embarrass her.

Ren looked over to Slate as she came close to the two of them and grew a sly smile. "I didn't think I needed a introduction, but I suppose I can be polite." He took Slate's hand and shook it with a smile, "Reinheart Torchwick, but please feel free to call me Ren. It's nice to meet you, Mr. Black. Ophelia has told me a lot about you." He looked over at Ophelia and gave her a wink, which only lead her to roll her eyes. Reinheart giving a warm laugh he turned his attention back to Slate as he added that Ophelia always seems to be making new friends.Ophelia looked up at Slate meeting his inquisitive look with a soft glare. However, Ren's laugh pulled the conversation back to him. "Well not that I don't doubt Ophelia's magnetic personality. We've known each other for years now."

"Ren!" Ophelia exclaimed angrily.

"Come now Ophelia. You shouldn't try to hide that part you were so cute when you wanted to become a singer. She was a student with me and my old band." Ren said leaning in closer to Slate, "She's always been embarrassed about it. Never got over the heartbreak."

"Quit it Ren." Ophelia looked at Slate, "we met at my fifteenth birthday party. His band played at my party and we stayed in touch." Glaring at Ren she added, "which I'm starting to regret now."

"You still don't want anyone to know?" He let out a soft sigh and shook his head, "it's a shame you were quite good. I bet you want to g-ow!" Ophelia elbowed him in the side hard. "Okay, okay. Grumpy isn't she?" Ren chuckled and looked back to Slate, "I commend you for living with her for so long, she always likes having her way."

"At least I don't constantly clamor for fame only to leave those that made you behind." Ophelia said her eyes narrowing sharply. "Slate, ignore him, he likes causing drama." Ophelia said a she crossed her arms and turned to face Slate. Letting out a sigh she smiled up at him. "Anyway how are you enjoying the party, Slate?"

Valentine Adel
Nearby: Croc, Slate
@Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost Hibiscus Hibiscus
Val's cheeks would turn pink as she kissed his cheeks. "Thanks, Croc." She smiled, keeping her head on his shoulder. As the slow dance sadly began to end, she heard Croc say something. "Well, I do know how to play an instrument and I have always wanted to perform on stage, but why do you-?" She saw the empty stage and the realization dawned on her. "Oh..."

Normally, Val wouldn't agree to this... But tonight, she was feeling bad. Naughty. Mischievous. Having at blast at this party made her feel like she could do anything. Besides, she's always wanted to perform on stage. This could be a moment she would never forget. "Hell yeah! Let's do it!"

Cherry

Nearby: Professor Auburn, Ren, Slate, Ophelia

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

"Thanks professor! That's exactly what i was thinking. From what I've heard none of the first year teams got through their missions without someone getting really hurt. I just figured I'd do my part to help them feel better. And I'm sure your son is around somewhere, whoever he is. I'm pretty sure everyone from my class except Onyx and Silver are here. Though...i don't know everyone by face so...maybe not. And yeah Silver took a few hits. She's sleeping right now. Poor thing." She said brightly.

Taking a moment to think she tilted her head, her eyes rapidly switching from Brown to pink to blue and back. When shewas thinking hard about something she didn't really focus on her eyes so they just cycled through her most frequent colors. "I disagree. I don't think professors should go on the missions. This is all about preparing to be proper Huntsman right? We can't get used to relying on people who won't be there. But maybe that's just me. Anyways, i should probably do my due diligence and continue being a host and check on some more guests. Bye professor! See you in class!" With that, Cherry skipped off before joining her teammates and the stage singer. She stood there quietly behind Slate just listening to his response to Ophelia's question.

Jade
@KarenAKAMint[/USER] Hibiscus Hibiscus

As Jade listened to Phoenix's side she felt a little bad. She knew he was trying to protect her, Titan had said as much, but it baffled her that he didn't seem to realize the big problem with the lies. And that reasoning is why she was so upset.

"Look. I get why you lied to me. Sure, I am mad about that, but i would have gotten over that if you'd told me sooner what you were doing. I understand you were trying to protect me. But first of all, I don't need you to protect me. I was taking care of myself before I met you, before I came to Vale. I'm pissed because now it feels like, despite being partners, you don't trust me. I don't care you fell for her, that's your business. Right now i feel like you did when you found out Pyro told Ophelia about your semblance. A breach in the trust I placed in you. If you had just told me what you were doing, I would have stayed back while you went to these meetings. What if something happened at one of them and you just vanished. Nobody would have any idea what happened. There's no way, if roles were reversed, you would have wanted me to do this to you, is there? Keep you in the dark and putting myself in danger with no chance of backup?"

Jade took a deep breath before continuing.

"You don't think Nix. After everything you think i wouldn't have had your back for this? That hurts more than the lying. Because friends are supposed to have each other's backs even when they do stupid things. And here i was thinking we were friends, at least i had considered you one."

Jade had kept her voice deliberately low so as not to attract passerby to their conversation. But towards the end, her voice broke and there were tears threatening her eyes. Shefelt so stupid. She had trusted him, something that didn't come easy to her' and he broke that trust the first chance he got.

I should have known better. If there's one thing i should have taken from home, it's that i can only trust myself and my family.[/side]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back