IC RP

Azalea Dilaurentis
Azalea grinned wryly at Arkady, and was rewarded an angry muscle clenching in Cal's job. "Aye, I am." She said bemusedly. She gave Arkady a once over. "There's no way you'll pass for a noble, you smell ghastly, your in desperate need of a shave, etc." Azalea said matter of factory with a smirk, counting off with her fingers, Cal snickered.

"In other words, you'll help get the servants out while I... never mind that. Leave the rest to me." Azalea said, quickly trailing off, she peered up, like she usually did when she was guilty, lying, or up to something, Cal, not knowing this, went after Arkady.

"In other words, your too sloppy to play the role of her husband," Cal sneered, acting the typical stereotype of a snob of a noble. "I on the other hand-" Cal paused as he reached out and gently grabbed Azalea's wrist, each of her wrist lightly scarred, from something that happened more then two months ago.

Thwack!

Cal was rewarded with a hard slap to the face, he head went to the side with the force of it, leaving a pretty welt across his cheek, his lip bled. He cried out, surprised by Azalea's slapped, along with the angry force of it. Clearly Cal had touched touched a nerve by grabbing her wrist, a big one at that.

Azalea burned with anger, eyes narrowed, her lips pressed thinly together, her nails dug painfully into her palms, as well as the fresh cut in her hand. "There will not be a husband, if you continue to act like such a rotter, I will become a widowed wife." Azalea hissed through gritted teeth, before turning away and walking off. Cal stared after her dumbfounded, wondering what he'd done to piss her off, he rubbed his cheek, watching her converse with Dana, looking to be having a serious talk. Azalea jumped on Dana's horse, followed by Dana, she grabbed a cloak Urid handed her, a black one, matching the rest of the groups, she threw the hood over her head, masking her identity grabbed the reins, and the horse sped off through the trees, Azalea gave the signal, a wave of her hand for them to follow, her black cape of the cloak rippling behind her.

Cal hoped on his black stallion, turning his horse to follow after them, a red mark on his cheek, he looked at Arkady with an angry scowl. "She'll never love you." Cal said matter of factly, raising his chin.

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco

Robert Mure

Robert was bitter about Azalea leaving him, only to be awoken to have Inir secure her escape route. What was worse is that she left with Arkady. He hadn't a clue where she was headed though from conversations he could only guess. Looking up at Inir, he gave off a bitter frown.

"You..." He began, "Your are the only one blinded! Don't you see...? The demons have your mind... You're no longer the honorable man I looked up upon..."

Robert spat out his last words bitterly.a part of him wanted to give up, join Inir. It would be easier on him. He'll, he might live a long and guilty life. Inir was already convinced, why not Robert? On the other hand, he couldn't just betray Azalea, a friend he had gained from two months of silent rebellion in favor of a man who is no more honorable than a mercenary he oh so despises.

ShadowBroker ShadowBroker

Cross nodded as he took the two hostages to see Emilia. "It's OK my wife is a trained medic. She'll patch both of you up."

Emilia on the other hand was busy helping an injured soldier with a broken arm. She finished up with a cast on his arm. "OK there you go for now. Don't try to do anything to make it worse." Than she saw Cross coming over with two people. She saw the one with blood dripping from her mouth "Cross put her right here! She needs help right now!"

Cross placed her down. "I think the other one has injuries but not as bad. You think you can fix her?"
Emilia looked up with a serious look "I don't know Cross. But I'll try" Emilia went to work trying to find the specific point of injury and found it. "Cross tell Inir that I'll be up to tell him this ones fate. I just hope I can help her."
Cross nodded taking the other one and did a quick search finding quite a few weapons "Yeesh that's a lot of weapons. These people were armed for war."
Emilia whispered in a motherly way to the injured person "Don't worry sweety I'm going to do anything I can to get you better."

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow ShadowBroker ShadowBroker

I N I R

Inir shakes his head in disappointment, "You have allowed this - young woman - to twist your mind; that you have forgotten the very thing you swore to protect. If you saw what I saw - you would not be so eager to help Lady Azaela. Lord Robert." his responds being dry as he knew he would be tough to convince, "Has she ever told you what she had plan? Do you know how many graves you will have to fill before even grasp triumph?" he asked him as he took away his hand, gesturing once more outside, "We have been deceived into believe magic corrupts us. We all are already corrupt."

Inir then lower his face, ducking towards Robert as he tried to persuade him one last time, "The magic is a paradox - it empowers and imprisons, it destroys and unites - it binds the world you see together and tears people apart." his explanation of the magic sounding like nature itself, until the last part, "It has a will - but needs a commander." his hand locks forward as a fist as he tries to show him how magic could be use for good - healing people, protecting your own, "Have you ever wonder why our families forbid us to use magic? - I know the true." he whispered that last part, "I have seen the shadows the light cast. They saw our future, and knew our power would be too strong to control. Thus they eradicated all signs of magic itself. But not my father-" trying to get Robert's attention, "You Robert - the power underneath Caelum can be yours to command."

He raised once more, offering his hand, "There was a better man - An Arlan Lord - who couldn't live up to the code. That man can't live in a world of shadows - but may be he can still save Sarthenfall." nods towards him, "The world is ready."

Arkady Arsenyev
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Arkady rolled his eyes. "No one's perfect, Az." He said, pushing her criticism out of his thoughts. He looked fine, sans the nasty-looking bite on his hand, which was doing a pretty damned good job of getting on his nerves. He wouldn't let it get to him too bad, though. He uncrossed his arms, taking a step towards Az. "Wait- What? You can't just- There's more to the plan, right?" He crossed his arms again. "I'd rather not..." He trailed off when the tanned man started talking. Arkady slowly turned, his face blank. "Excuse me?" He was about to take a step towards him, ready to pound him into the ground, when he saw Az slap his stupid little face. "Fucking.." He clenched his good hand, before turning back to his horse, slowly mounting. He turned back just in time to see Az scolding him; which Arkady was, more or less, neutral towards. She knew he'd say the same thing; so Arkady couldn't judge, fairly at least.

He watched Az walk off, deciding not to follow. She didn't need two guys obsessing over her... He looked over when the 'walking tan' made a comment about her never loving him, to which Arkady let out a small huff. "Is that all you think about?" His face softened a little. "You want her, help yourself. See how it goes for you." He wasn't the kind of guy to obsess over a girl. The guy was only insulting him because of how he looked... Hopefully.

Arkady ushered his horse forward, following Az when she motioned for him.

Azalea Dilaurentis
Cal smirked at Arkady, his green eyes gleamed with mischief and triumph. "Az was right. You do give up easily." He turned away and trotted forward to catch up.

A short while later, the trees faded into a large grassy hills, Azalea thought it best to stay off the main road, except for Arkady, all were cloaked in black cloaks, shadows hid their faces, and armor. The group rode at a quick pace, galloping most the time, but walking at a quick walk other times, to give the horses a break, as they were now.

She didn't ask them to dress in uniforms similar to hers, but they all did anyway. This was only a small portion of her group, some would be recruiting right now, others would be preparing in Erisdar, but most would be at the hideout. Azalea kept it small. The larger, the more attention it would draw, she made sure they had thorough recruiting, only trusting to job to a few members, though she did most the recruiting. She told few people, not even the most trusted, Robert for one. She loved Robert dearly, but he had eyes and ears all over the Keep.

"Az, hello? Are you listening to me?" Dana asked, poking her in the back and snapping her to attention.

"Hmm, what?" Azalea asked, completely oblivious as to what Dana had been talking about.

"I SAID, you did what you had to do. You couldn't have saved Robert before Idar, or Isdar-what's his na-"

"Inir."

"Yeeah, anyway, if you had tried to grab Robert, we'd all be dead, and you'd never get the chance to free the people of Erisdar. Don't feel bad." Dana said soothingly, putting a hand on her shoulder, Azalea tensed under it.

"Aye, so I should just feel okay, Roberts probably dead." Azalea said sharply with an edge in her tone, clenching the horses reins in her hand tightly, she looked at Cal's gleaming sword, who was a distance away, riding on right side, trying to appear as if he wasn't eavesdropping. The sword shone in the sunlight. Azalea bit her lip, thinking about the broken sword.

Three days before The Attack

The sword! Azalea’s mind whirred. She couldn't sleep, not after Ahren's vague threat, not with three days left. Somehow, it was magic after all! How, Azalea did not know, but surely it had unmagicked the palace those hundreds of years ago in Mistral at the hand of one of the Seven. No wonder Ahren wanted to be rid of it! It could unmagic him!

After discovering the kitchen empty, Azalea arrived at the library, panting. She didn’t bother to knock, late as it was, but instead shoved the door open. The darkness surprised her; she turned up the nearest lamp, and discovered the King lying on the sofa near the piano, underneath an old blanket. He stirred as Azalea drew near.

“Sir! Sir, you—Do you sleep here every night?” Azalea frowned at the stiff, hard furniture. “That can’t be comfortable.”

The King brought his arm over his eyes as Azalea turned up both the stained-glass lamps on his desk.

“Azalea, really!”

“This is important,” said Azalea. Sword still in hand, she swept to him. The black sheet over the piano swayed with her breeze. “Sir, this sword. Can it be mended?”

The King roused, not in good humor at seeing Azalea with the sword.

“Great…waistcoats, Azalea,” he said. “That is governmental property! Take it back to the gallery, at once.”

“Sir, please,” said Azalea, on the verge of tears. “Can it be mended? Can you fix the magic in it? How is it even magic? Sir, please!”

Something in the King softened. Perhaps it was Azalea’s desperate eyes. He sighed, rubbed his face, and stood.

“Come along,” he said. “It is time you knew.”

The gallery was so cold that Azalea could see her breath, even in the dark. She shivered and pulled her shawl tighter around herself; the King stirred up the hearth beneath the wall of portraits and added coal to it.

“Well,” he said. He set the sword on the red velvet of the pedestal and lifted the glass case back over it. He looked worn and tired but had enough firmness in him that his shoulders remained straight and solid. He was made of starch, Azalea thought. Starch and steel. “It is something that only the royal family, or the prime ministers have known,” he said. “It is not generally spoken of. The other kingdoms do not know we contain magical artifacts. Our ancestor stole it.”

“It’s magic, though?”

“No,” said the King. “And yes.”

Azalea took a bite of her bread and cheese, not tasting it. They had taken a detour to the kitchen, where the King took a bit of bread and cheese wrapped in a cloth and gave it to Azalea. Now he sat next to her, on one of the fine sofas by the mantel. The spindly legs creaked.

“Azalea, you know about Swearing on Silver. Do you not?”

A slight tingle rose in Azalea’s chest, and she thought of her aunt's necklace.

“I don’t think I do,” she said slowly. “Not fully. If…you make a promise with silver, it…helps you keep your oath? Just like if you…swear on blood…” Azalea stopped, shuddering. The King considered her.

“Yes,” he said. “It is like the blood oath the High King made, before he was overthrown. But it is the full opposite. Just as strong, but with silver as the mediator.”

“And it makes the silver…a sort of magic?”

“Just so,” said the King. “But a much stronger magic than the common sort. Stronger than the magic of the passage or the tea set, because it is sealed with your word. The people under the High King Somiss had very little, but what silver they had they kept close. Wedding bands, family heirlooms, and such. They believed silver the purest sort of metal. It was with those things they made the sword and swore to protect their families and their country. We swear on it now.”

Swearing on Silver. A stronger magic. Everything connected in Azalea’s mind, a magic sealed with silver. She set the bread and cheese on her lap and pulled aunt's necklace from her neck, turning it over in her hands, remembering how her aunt had pressed it into her palms. Before illness took her.

“It doesn’t make sense, though,” said Azalea. “If this were true, then the necklace would be magic. But it’s never unmagicked anything. Or—” Azalea thought of the sword, and how it didn’t unmagic the passage at her hands. When she'd tried to the night before. To lock Ahren away. “Perhaps there is something wrong with me.”

The King stood and tended the fire with a poker, for it had started to die.

“There is nothing wrong with you,” he said. The firelight illuminated his face, deepening the wrinkles by his eyes. “The sword has been sworn on for many years, by kings and ministers. As such, the magic in it runs deep. For those who have sworn on it. To our visitors and guests, and even you, it is only a sword. Even so, your necklace is magic—for you and you cousins, weak as it is. You cannot expect one promise—”

“Two,” said Azalea quickly. “Mother had me swear on it. Before…before she…died. It…well.” She turned her eyes to the bread in her lap, feeling silly. But she couldn’t discount the first promise she’d made—it had felt so strong.

The King was quiet for a while. He looked at the handkerchief she turned in her hands, the silver shimmering softly in the lamplight.

“What did you promise? May I ask?” He asked.

Azalea traced the embroidered letters with her thumb. She hadn’t even told her cousins this.

“That…I would take care of the girls,” she finally said.

There was a moment of silence, but not awkward silence.

“I’m not doing a very good job of it,” Azalea mumbled.

The King’s firm, heavy hand rested on Azalea’s shoulder. It was such an unexpected gesture of affection that it rendered Azalea speechless. He never showed an affection to his children, or the girls. The King removed it, quickly, but his voice was gentle.

“You’ve done a fine job,” he said. “You cannot expect it to be as powerful as the sword. But I should think your necklace harbors a deep magic nonetheless. You have made it so.”

Azalea focused on her bread and cheese to keep from making a scene. She thought of her Mother, hand over Azalea’s heart, sitting next to her in the ballroom, and telling her about the deepest sort of magic. The warm, flickery one. Azalea knew it wasn’t the common magic, nor was it the cold, shivery prickles of Swearing on Silver.

“What of the other magic?” said Azalea. “The one Mother always speaks of? The one without a name?”

There was a pause, the longest yet. The King stroked his well-trimmed beard, looking at the drapes across the hall. His eyes were bright.

“Yes,” he said. “They say there is a third sort of magic.”

Azalea waited, her food forgotten in her lap. The King shifted, stiffly, and considered the fire poker in his hand.

“It is,” he said finally, “the deepest magic of all. So deep, and rare, it doesn’t even have a name. It needs no silver. It has to do with the piece of you that is you, inside. Your soul. A promise so deep, it blurs the line between mortal and immortal, souls that have passed on. This unnamed magic has caused many strange things to happen. So it is said.”

“Such as?” said Azalea.

“I don’t know.”

“You…haven’t seen any evidence of it?”

“No.”

“Do you believe in it?”

The King sighed. “I don’t know, Azalea. I truly don’t. But your Mother does, and your aunt, my sister. More than anyone I knew.”

Azalea gazed at the glow of the fire flickering in the hearth next to her, thinking about the warm flickery bit. She hadn’t felt it for days, even when she danced. It was easy to believe in things, when her cheery aunt was here. Now, thinking of her aunt, images of white lips and red thread passed through her mind, and it was as though a bucket of frigid stream water poured through her lungs and stomach. Azalea stood quickly, upsetting her cheese and bread, and hurried to the glass case that held the sword.

“Earlier this year,” said Azalea, “You broke this, at least in part. In battle, you cracked it. Would the magic be strong again, if it were mended?”

“I expect not. It would have to be sworn on again, many more times after it was fixed,” said the King.

“Oh.” The gush of ice-cold water coated her inside again, and Azalea shivered so hard her teeth began to chatter. She jumped when the King placed her shawl over her shoulders.

“It is late,” said the King. “I’ll stoke the fire in your room, if you like.”

“Sir,” said Azalea as he led her out of the gallery, “the blood oath the High King made—to not die until he killed the Seven, our ancestor…didn’t they all die of old age?”

“Not to die until he killed the Captain General, I believe it was. No, our ancestor unfortunately lived to be a great old age.”

“Unfortunately?” said Azalea.

The King sucked in his cheeks, as though loathe to tell her. In the faint light, he looked like the first king’s portrait hanging on the gallery wall behind him; same jaw, light hair, close-trimmed beard.

“He went mad,” said the King. “Our first king. It is…a bit of a family secret. He overthrew the High King, unmagicked Mistral with the sword, he decided to stay in Mistral, even when the other Seven departed to make there own kingdoms, but—” The King shifted. “He thought the High King was still in Mistral. In the palace.”

The blood drained from Azalea’s face.

“He believed the High King’s essence, or something of the like, still existed, in the foundation or paneling or such. It is silly, of course, to consider it now. Even so, when he passed the title of King to his son, Gunmar the Second, he fell into madness. He wandered the halls at night, certain the High King would return to murder—”

“The King? All the Kings?! All of the Seven?! ” Azalea cried. “That would be you!”

“Miss Azalea, it was years ago! Your color—it is only a story!”

“The first king! He was telling the—”

Azalea was bludgeoned.

When she was seven, she had been thrown from a horse and had the air knocked from her. It left a hollow space of nothing, and she heaved for air to fill it. This was much the same, but with a great rush of hard prickles. It took her breath away and choked her throat, stole air from her lungs. A great wave of icy tingles flushed to her fingertips and feet, and over her head. She gasped.

“Good heavens, Azalea, are you all right?”

The oath! Azalea fell against the wainscot of the hallway, the painful tingling coursing through her in riptides. In a dizzy whirl, she felt herself plucked up and into the King’s arms.

Five minutes later, a ruckus ensued in the room as the King set Azalea onto her bed. Willow awoke with a cry, and Kale, who was never happy when she was tired, began to scream. Candles were lit and lamps turned up, and girls sleepily flocked to Azalea’s bed. Azalea gasped for air, feeling the cold pinpricks ream up and down her skin.

“What happened?” said Ayren, wetting a cloth in the basin, and dabbing Azalea’s face.

“She had a sort of fit,” said the King. “I think her underthings may be laced too tightly.”

All the girls, including Azalea, blushed brilliantly.

“Sir,” said Jessica. “You’re not supposed to know about the U word!”

“Am I not? Forgive me.”

When the color returned to Azalea’s cheeks, they pushed the King out of the room, a crease between his eyebrows, and set to unbuttoning her. Azalea hoped the unlacing of the corset would return her breath to her, but it took an hour and two cups of piping hot tea for the strangled feeling to leave. The fear and hopelessness remained, however, and Azalea slept in a choke.]

"AZALEA!" Dana snapped, she'd zoned out yet again. Azalea jumped.

"What?!" Azalea snapped, annoyed.

"Quit fretting. The plan will go fine, quit thinking about it, but on a happier note, Ark-"

"Oh don't start. Please." Azalea pleaded, she could feel Dana grin behind her.

"He's a bit harry, needs a good trim, and bath, his hands wounded by the way, in case you didn't notice over your consistent flirting and bickering."

The two continued there talk, there time became hushed whispering. It wouldn't be long before they were galloping towards Erisdar once more.

L E G I O N

Resting his hands over the cross-guard of it's sword, he meditated. His glance, though in closed eyes, aimed directly to the city on the mountains, Erisdar. Using the memories of those who held Legion a whole gave him many course of actions. But that was not what it troubled it the most. His vassals stood beside him, meditating as well. He then so felt the absence of Arkady on the city, and so did the lords among him. Using the meditation as a way to channel their identity with Legion's - though also to hide their own upon the curious eyes of Legion's forces.

The army remained hidden and scattered over the forest of Gothia - a kingdom without a Lord to held dear. Thus, the perfect position to pass unaware.

The demon then step back and mumbled, "Stay in position." then he became just a shadow - moving quickly through the forest, just as quick as the winds blows through the trees. It would be enough when Legion finds out, through the great distance that Azaela and Arkady reunited - Legion remade himself a whole in the place as he nodded to himself, "Sir Arkady - you have acted as I anticipated." then sensed Azaela's mind. It thought his advise might be needed rather than just stay out of her plans.

Legion closed it's eyes and sat down on the ground. His body got covered by the ground beneath him, grass emerged, trees raised - nature itself cover him until there was no light but a small hole at the top that looked like ant's cave. Then he began to focus to the point of no return. Creating upon her, his image.

Though only perceptive creatures would be capable to see him; Azaela would feel his presence, Legion's. Although he was too far away to be detected. She do feel Arkady's weapons and armor are the ones to blame - the clothes, the supplies he had eaten, the horse - everything. A bound created with the everything they have offered him.

Like a nightmare, an illusion, Legion would only hover around like some deceitful eyes, floating around, judging her every move,
"You have a long road to go by - Princess. We thought you would not show so early." though Legion's projection of himself would not wear a face, but the mask. The only way to tell the difference between Inir and Legion - was that Legion's voice sounded more old than Inir's, "Erisdar is well protected-" it responded as he waved his hand to a place in the air, showing her what Legion saw moments ago, "There are slaves at every inch of the castle - a siege will only increase the collateral damage. An ambush at the night would only make it as a rebellion, they will kill the servants anyway." then Legions looks back at her, "But you have other plans, have you not?"

Azalea Dilaurentis
They stopped at a river, Erisdar wasn't far now, the mountains and colder climate proved to be so as they neared Erisdar. The field turned to dark, tall evergreens, sunlight shone through. She'd need many of them to look pristine for the ball, if they showed up war-torn, scarred and dirty with blood, it's raise suspicion, they have to look the part. Half of the group stripped their clothing, and complained and moaned as they waded into the waist deep river, complaining on how cold it was. Nobody had the time, or care to be self-conscious or worried about other people seeing them bare, nobody got much orivacy anywhere as it was. The ones that didn't have to clean stood on the shore and snickered, teasing and laughing at them. She'd let them have there fun, god knows they didn't have enough of it these days.

She stared at the gushing and rushing icy waters, knowing she had to get in that with everyone else, she'd grown up with a brother and five cousins, getting bare in front of other people was no big deal, but these weren't her family, and she didn't like the thought of getting in the water with Cal.

Maybe that's why he was having so much fun.

She suddenly felt stifled, like something had fallen over the sun, or watching her from all angles, weighing on her like a ton of bricks, an all to familiar feeling she got when sensing a Demons presence, and for some reason, she had suspicion to whom it was. Legion had said he'd go after the rest of the Demon Lords, and because Vauzuhm was the weakest, but also quite cunning, he'd be the easiest. Azalea brushed the goosebumps off her arms, stepping away from the edge of the clearing and to the edge of the trees, looking for the source of the chilling presence.

For some reason, her eyes found Arkady, in the distance, she watched him and she couldn't figure out why until it clicked in her. At first, she couldn't wonder why Inir let Arkady go to run a suicide mission when he'd clearly expressed earlier that day, the want to be rid of Arkady. She grew more suspicious when she saw he suddenly had brand new gear, and horse. She wouldn't have guessed Inir would have given such things to Arkady, but now it made perfect sense. They never truly planned on letting Arkady go for on, if anything, they sent him on a mission, like a dog to sniff out a bone. Azalea mentally scolded herself for being so stupid, she'd been so distracted with her guilt for leaving Robert, and her plans, she hadn't even noticed her surroundings.

Azalea jumped back, her heart threatened to leap out of her throat at the projection of Legion, she swallowed, regaining her composure. Just magic. He wasn't here. She rested her forehead against the tree, exasperated and frustrated. "Legion. How unfortunate." She muttered grimly, closing her eyes, wishing for death at the sound of his voice.

She looked up as he projected what he'd seen in the air, turning her head and examining, barely hearing Legion as she excamined the projection he created. "Of course he'd double patrols..." Azalea murmured to herself, she'd expected it, especially after last night, Vauzuhm nearly lost his life. He wouldn't let it happen again. So he thought.

Legions question took her off guard, she turned her back on the nightmare that called himself Inir's brother, wanting desperately to get away from him, she felt as if he could see right through her soul, just like his Master. The Demon Lords seemed to have qualities of the Master, she hated it. "Of course I have better plans then that, none in which I plan to tell you. I'm not freeing slaves for you to convert into your slaves." She said in a calm but cold tone, she took a step forward, away from Legion, praying he'd leave her alone.

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco ShadowBroker ShadowBroker

Arkady Arsenyev
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

It felt liked they'd been stopped for forever. Arkady had gotten bored within the first couple minutes and started drawing in the mud with his dagger, though that only occupied him for a couple minutes. He'd shared a few glances with the tanned man, Cal, though that was the only real social interaction he had. He'd stayed by his horse in the treeline, at least a couple dozen feet from anyone else. He played with the horse for a couple minutes, poking it in the nose, trying to hug it, weird stuff like that, he'd even given it a name. He decided it was a girl, and her name was Sandra.

Once he was done acting stupid, he walked toward Azalea, who'd just stormed off from somewhere else. "Hey, Az." He stopped walking. "Why aren't we moving? The sooner we get to where we're going, the better, right?" He fluffed his filthy beard, stroking it after a couple seconds while he waited for her answer.

L E G I O N

Legion nodded as the demon followed her naturally for it was on her head, attached to the shadow that grow from her feet. An image that acted as a walking entity, but it was hovering in the air, "We are free them from the rules your ancient dogma has established for thousands of years." he responded as he stood right in front of her by a blink of an eye, a very transparent ghost form of Legion itself, "Servants - slaves - weapons. All high-born have seize the opportunity to live in marvelous schemes of construction. But their abstract concept of control is shattered when common folk is truly free." A new image of the Vorch soldiers, surrounding her, "We have only let the wheel of the magic take shape - Thus giving them the only true there is. Shadows and Men can live in equality - or we both will destroy the realm."

Then the voice of Arkady would come from behind it's entity. Legion would be able to hear him out since it listens through her, but Arkady could not see the hovering ghost, "Hear him - Lady Azaela. So eager to commit atrocities as long as you say it's right. As long as their leader nods and comfort them - the screams of those who perish under your command will not disturb them as hard as it should." Legion walked right next to Arkady, turning around to face Azaela, folding his arms behind upon it's back, "In time - The Master will consume all life in realm. Do not confuse it's new weak flesh. It will not end by a single strike." he waved his hands over Arkady, and showed the darkness inside him - the doubt - the hesitation - the sins, "until you understand this - The future of both our kinds will be in danger." then - the illusion disappears, but not quick enough to leave the message behind Azaela's ear, echoing in her mind, "Say our name when you face Vauzuhm - and we will aid you."

Azalea Dilaurentis
Azalea shuddered as Legion disappeared, his words replaying in her mind, she vowed she wouldn't call on him, she wouldn't let the slaves escape a Denon Lord only to run into the hands of another and be forced to fight for Legion. Azalea took a ahuddering breath before remembering Arkady's presence, she turned to him and gestured to river where people bathed, playfully laughing and splashing each other. "Some people, including me, need to wash up for Vauzuhm's party . I'd suggest you do too, for your hand, and appearance." She said with a smirk, attempting to appear strong, like she hadn't just encountered Legion.

Suddenly, Dana grabbed her abs began to pull her arm from Arkady and towards the river. "Will you stop spacing off and get in the damn river? This plan relies on you!"

"But Cal's in there!" Azalea seethed, trying to tug her arm back, as Dana pulled her to the edge of the river bank.

"What, you scared about rubbing up against h-"

"AHH!"

Dana was cut off as Azalea playfully shoved her into the gushing river, with rest of the small group, everyone began to laugh, except Matt, who stared off in the distance, thinking of Sophie, the one Inir took. Dana emerged a moment later, coughing and sputtering. "AZALEA!" She yelled angrily, Azalea stood on the shore, hunched over, clutching her stomach as she burst into giggles, not getting enough air to breath as she laughed hysterically, she wasn't the only one laughing either. Cal quietly waded through the water, hoping to yank Azalea into the water with them, she didn't notice through her laughter, gasping for breath.

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco ShadowBroker ShadowBroker

Arkady Arsenyev
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Arkady stuck his tongue out, crossing his arms. "My hand is fine." He casually followed her when Dana pulled her away, uncrossing his arms. "And who cares about how I look? Pretty doesn't keep you from getting killed." He stopped, watching her complain about Cal, smirking a little. He didn't make any comment, instead deciding to wait until Az and Dana finished their interaction- so he didn't interrupt. He wasn't expecting it to end so abruptly, though...

He watched when Az pushed Dana in, holding back a laugh. He put his hand over his mouth to hide his wild grin, not knowing if he'd be judged for laughing or not. His eyes scanned the water, waiting for Dana to come back up, which she did, bringing the fires of hell with her, naturally. Just to her right, though, he saw Cal moving towards Az. Arkady shook his head, grabbing her by the shoulder and pulling her back. He smiled at Cal. "We're not five, Cal, come on. We don't want her to get her clothes all wet, now do we?" He smiled, wrapping an arm around Azalea; being a little too friendly.

That was quickly explained, though, as he swooped an arm under her legs, lifting her off her feet and using the arm around her shoulders to keep her steady. He smirked evilly, before tossing her in, towards Dana. He looked at Cal, smiling. "We're six, and we do want to get her clothes all wet." He finished his statement from earlier, standing on the edge of the bank proudly.

Azalea Dilaurentis
"ARKADY NO-!"

Azalea screamed before her body plunged into icy depths of the water, cutting her voice off, she allowed her body to be dragged away with the current, the icy water freezing her bones, the rushing sound of the river in her ears, Azalea shot out of the water, red haired dropping and hanging in front of her hair, hurling a series of curses that'd put sailors to shame, Dana was the only one snickering, Cal laughed hysterically, giving a thumbs up to Arkady, Azalea bent down, grabbed two small rocks from the water, and threw one at Cal, it bounced off his shoulder and back into the water with a plop, his face red from laughing so hard. Azalea threw the other rock at Arkady, which lightly hit him in the thigh and back into the water with another plop.

"Good riddance the both of you!" Azalea said, scowling, but in a playful manner, Cal wiped a tear from his cheek, holding his bare chest, which had a fair number of abs mind you. Azalea caught Dana staring, she grinned, her eyes narrowed like a fox making chickens. "Well, well, we-el-lll!"

Dana flushed red and cringed while Azalea whispered in her ear, her already tightly corseted leather armor clung to her body, Azalea watched Cal as she teased Dana. "Mmm, such a tall frame, long nose, not those eyes-pow!"

"Oh, really!"

"Aye, you'll have childlets with green eyes. The green usually win out ya know." Azalea teased, giving a blushing Dana a nudge with her elbow.

Meanwhile, Cal took Arkady's hand and shook it.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot." Cal said with a friendly grin, a twinkle in his green eyes, right before yanking Arkady into river with the rest of them.

Arkady Arsenyev
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Arkady rolled his eyes when he was pulled in, purposely landing on top of Cal with a sheepish smile, though he hardly hit him enough to knock him down. He hovered in the water, smiling at Cal. "Yeah. That's one way to put it." He laid on his back, kicking a wave of water over Cal with a smirk, before looking over at Azalea and Dana; listening on their conversation. He nudged Cal, returning to his normal state, standing on the river bed. "Oi! Why aren't you fawning over me?" He joked, before gesturing to Cal. "Unlike him, I'll last for more than five minutes, and there's enough 'a me for both of you!" He smirked, looking back to Cal. "Too far?" He'd spent the last two months amongst men with no morals. He didn't want to accidentally go a little too far. He was pretty confident, though.

He shook his head, answering his own question, before lifting his feet and letting the current drag him towards Azalea. "How long are we gonna sit here for?" He turned around, still smiling as the current dragged him closer. "We don't have all day, you know~" He crossed his arms and put his feet forward, acting as if he were flying towards her. "I'm already pretty damned bored." He turned around, laying on his back as he floated between Az and Dana. "Maybe it's just the hunger irkin' at me, though." He stopped himself when he was a few feet behind Az and Dana, smiling.

Azalea Dilaurentis
Azalea smirked as she watched Arkady splash Cal, who smirked at Arkady and good-naturedly didn't plush back. Dana turned bright red at Arkady's confident joke and comment. Azalea turned pink, "Arkady!" She hissed in a scolding manner, bringing the back of her hand over her mouth to hide a blushing, embarrassed smile.

She turned around to face Arkady as he stopped, behind her, runnning the cold water up an arm, smiling, but she watched her arm wash her other arm as she spoke, "We'll be leaving quickly, I'd take this as an opportunity to wash up, because you won't get another one after awhile, and I don't know about you, but I perfer to be clean." Azalea teased, Dana snickered next to her as she dunked down and washed her face with her hands, Azalea began to wash the blood and dirt off her other arm, she paused looking as her hand moved over her other hand, looking over the new diagonal scar she created in her palm. Azalea zoned out once more as she remembered a distant memory, her fingers dug into the back of her other hand, Dana didn't notice as she washed her face. Cal got out of the water, bare and naked, stretching as if he didn't have a care in the world.

Dana snorted, "Has he no shame?" She joked, but when Azalea didn't laugh she looked over at Azalea, only to see her lost in space again, her eyes tight with emotion, her jaw clenched, her mind somewhere else now.

Azalea clutched at the lamp. It shook as she led them through the silver, and shook harder when Ahren bowed them in. His eyes met Azalea’s before he backed away into the mist, and Azalea had to set the lamp down before she dropped it.

Even though they had missed the last two days, no one felt much like dancing. Azalea held Jessica, Lily pushed a smile or two, but remained on one of the pavilion sofas, pensive. Ayren didn’t want to bother teaching the younger girls, and Thalia wasn’t bossy enough to do it, either. Holly tried with Kale and willow.

“Try it again,” she said in her honey-sweet voice as they gave awkward curtsys. “Mother—Mother used to say, it takes a thousand steps to make the perfect curtsy.”

Kale’s tiny eyebrows knit.

“Mother?” she said.

“Oh, come now, Kabbage,” said Lily, a length away. “You remember Mother.”

Kale’s dark blue eyes remained blank.

“She’s dead,” Jessica whispered.

Azalea adjusted Jessica on her lap so she could see her tiny white face. Funny, how four-year-old Jessica could seem so old sometimes. Did she remember Mother, who had drawn her fingers through Jessamine’s black curls and let her feel the baby kick? How could one forget something like that?

Holly pushed a strand of dark blond hair from Kale’s eyes.

“She’s just in heaven,” she said, in a honey voice.

“Just in heafen!” Kale squeaked.

Azalea suddenly felt stifled, as though she had been overlaced in a stuffy room. She nudged the girls to go. Ahren's dark form appeared through the mist of the entrance, and instinctively, Azalea stood, upsetting Jessica on her lap. She ran to the front of the girls, putting herself between them and Ahren, who strode in silky strides to the middle of the dance floor.

“Is everything all right?” he said in his chocolate voice. “Only you seem in poor spirits tonight.”

The girls, smiling shyly, assured him that everything was all right. Azalea said nothing. Her eyes locked with his in an intense glare. So intense the room pulsed with her heartbeat. Ahren broke it first.

“I thought to give you all a treat,” he said, nodding to the girls. A roguish strand hung in his eyes. “A waltz. None of you have seen a closed dance for nearly a three months. Miss Azalea?”

He held his outstretched gloved hand to her. Azalea stared at it. It seemed to grow bigger in her vision. His words from the dark pavilion reverberated in her mind. Never to refuse me another dance again…

After a lengthy pause, Azalea took his hand.

“Oh, goodies,” said Ayren, perking up along with the younger girls. Thalia and Lily, on the other hand, had confusion on their faces.

“But we haven’t been properly introduced,” said Thalia, on her feet. “Mr. Ahren—”

“No,” said Azalea, putting a halt to it. “It’s all right. You’ve got to see the gentleman’s part sometime.”

Ahren brought Azalea into dance position in the middle of the floor. He closed his eyes and inhaled, and his long fingers traced up and down the edge of her shoulder blade, just above her corset. Azalea held as still as she possibly could, trying not to breathe.

“You have such excellent form,” he whispered. “If only you would stop shaking.”

The music began; an Ungolian waltz. Ahren guided her smoothly in a traveling circle around the dance floor, into a hesitation step, an under-arm turn, and gently brought her back into dance position. Everything he did was exaggeratedly gentle. Somehow this made it worse. They brushed past the seated girls, Azalea’s skirts sweeping over their faces. They giggled.

“Ah, you follow like an angel.” Ahren's voice was a murmur. “You are the best I have ever danced with, and I have danced with many. I knew you would be the best. From the first time I saw you, gliding across the marble—”

Azalea misstepped. Ahren tenderly brought her into the rhythm again.

“You glide,” he murmured. “Just as your aunt.”

Azalea stumbled, and this time it took several beats to ease into the flow of the music again. Azalea’s hand shook in Ahren's flawless grip.

“Please, Ahren,” said Azalea as the silvers whirled around her. “Please. I need more time.”

“You have had a disgustingly plentiful amount of time, my lady,” he said. He swept her about the girls again, and Azalea caught a flash of black—their dresses—as she spun.

“More time was not a part of the agreement. I suggest you look harder.”

“Please—Mr. Ahren. The King is extending mourning. If I had more time—”

“You are a flurry of clever words, my lady,” said Keeper. “Too many words, I think. Your aunt sports that same malady. Or, she did.”

Azalea tried to kick Ahren, but her knees couldn’t support her. Ahren caught her with lightning rapidity. With a snap of his long-gloved fingers, the music stopped.

“Enough,” he said, once again obnoxiously gentle. “I am sure your cousins want you back now. Do get some rest. I should very much like the next dance I have with you to be flawless.”

Last edited:
Arkady Arsenyev
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Arkady rolled his eyes. "What's the point? We're just gonna get dirty again." He pointed out, though he still chose to clean himself anyways. He removed his scabbard for both his dagger and his sword, throwing them onto the river bank. He didn't care much for taking off the rest of his clothes, though he did take off his shoes and tossed them on the shore, too.

He dunked his head under, running his hands through his hair and beard a couple times before resurfacing. He looked over at Azalea with a childish smile, though it faded when he saw the expression on her face. "Hey, Az?" He swam a little closer, sinking in the water so his face was aligned with hers. He waved a hand, waiting.

((I've had this written for legit three hours but I keep getting cut off before I can click post >-< Sorry!! I want us out of here asap, I can't imagine ShadowBroker ShadowBroker is very happy having to wait for so long between posts..))

Azalea Dilaurentis
Azalea jumped back as Arkady waved, startled out of her thoughts, "Hm? What?" She said quickly, recovering herself from her thoughts, the memory replayed through her mind as if on a cycle, Dana sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Don't mind her, she's got her head in the clouds, again." She said, looking pointedly under water, Azalea forced a smile.

"We're leaving, I'll be out in a couple minutes." She said before diving under the water, letting the current pull her for a bit as she held her breath and scrubbed at her arms and face, there was no point in removing her armor, it was wet already, and with it being leather, it'd dry in no time. The moment Azalea disappeared under water, Dana whipped on Arkady.

"If you hurt her again, I will end you, I'll make sure to slip something into your food, and when you stop eating, I'll get the satisfaction of watching you starve to death." She growled in a cold hiss, jabbing Arkady in the chest, her brown eyes narrowed at him dangerously.

Meanwhile, Azalea jumped out of the water, walking unto the shore, where a naked Cal had somehow fallen asleep on his stomach, drooling, his mouth slightly opened as he snored away. By now, everyone else had gotten dressed, and were mountain there horses. Azalea smirked, she bent down, and squeezed out her dripping red hair, the cold water dripping unto the back of his neck, Cal jumped awake.

"Azalea!" He snapped angrily, irritated with his sleep being disrupted.

"You know you were dreaming about me. Explains the drool." Azalea said smugly with a smirk, hands on her hips.

Cal stood up, flushing angrily, he scowled.

"Get ready. We're leaving, and Lady Peterova needs a fiancé." She said before walking away and mounting Cal's black stallion, shaking out her wet hair while Cal quickly dressed.

Dana brightened, as if she never said those threatening words at all. "Good talk!" She said, patting his shoulder, before getting out of the water and dressing.

A couple hours later, with Azalea and Cal in the lead, riding on a horse together, they began to get close to the Kingdom of Erisdar, the climate got colder, hitting there faces coldly like sharp knives, and the sun was beginning to go down, the sky a light orange. Surrounded by pines, Azalea held up a hand, the horses stopped suddenly as Azalea signaled with a hand to stop, Cal and Azalea jumped off their horses.

Azalea let out two sharp, unfamiliar whistles, a few seconds later, multiple people of about thirty came out of hiding spots, from the treetops to the bushes, they hadn't been visible at all. Everyone dismounted their horses. Dana ran into the arms of her mother and father, Cal approached his father, who looked angered, Cal dunked his head as his father scolded him for not being able to bring back Sophie and Haley, the two girls whom had been lost in the escape. No matter what Cal did, it was never quite good enough it seemed.

Azalea stood there and allowed them to reunite with there families, all wore uniforms and wielded weapons. She was quickly reminded that she had no one, no family, nothing, she glanced back at Arkady, remembering he didn't either. She sighed. Her fault.

A tall man, with a large build, and lots of war injuries, including a missing arm, approached Azalea.

"Took you long enough." He said with disapproval, crossing his arms and waiting for an explanation.

"Yeah, well I got held up." She muttered in a tired retort as a woman with blonde cropped hair approached her as well, "Your gear, and and Cal's is ready." She informed her.

"Good. And Erisdar?"

"Taken care of. We're ready."

Azalea nodded, pressing her lips thinly together, three girls approached Cal and dragged him behind some trees, five girls dragged Azalea away behind some trees to get ready as well, then they turned on Arkady, when word got around who he was, they glared daggers at him, occasionally muttering insults under there breath. Cal and Azalea's horse was suspiciously groomed before being adorned with gold and expensive luxury, the poor horse looked miserable.

Almost an hour later, Cal was ready, dressed in an black and white waistcoat,
an elegant, black masquerade mask adorning his face, an animal at that, a lynx. No signs of battle showed, his fave powdered and refined, he drummed his white gloved hands on the horses saddle, impatient.

Arkady had been giving a servants uniform and told to dress, Dana, Matt and Ulrid also were adorned in the elegant servan iniform, a 'V' stitched into the clothing in the upper right corner of the torso part, elegant, but uncomfortable, and all black. Vauzuhm wanted to make sure to impress. Ulrid couldn't speak, he was an escaped slave of Vauzuhm. His tongue had been cut out. Matt and Dana each had a sibling that's been captured by Vauzuhm.

Finally, Azalea emerged from behind the trees, her tightly strung white corseted gown flushed her pale porcelain cheeks, her red hair in an elaborate updo, loose red curls framed her face, white elegant, soft gloves that reached from her elbows to her fingertips, a ring on her marriage finger, her I've eyes contrasted deeply with the white mask on her face, covering nearly half of it. If she didn't look like a princess before, she did now.

Cal gaped as Azalea gently approached him, perhaps more pale then usual, and it wasn't just the makeup, her eyes alert, there were so many things that could go wrong tonight. Everybody knew that, and they trusted her to do the right thing.

They expected her to make it right. Everything was riding on Azalea.

"You look beautiful, if it isn't obvious." Cal complimented coolly, bowing, cleary he was a noble at some point.

She smirked, smiling a smile she knew showed off her dimples. "I know." She said smugly, she approached Arkady, and took his arm, dragging him away from the group, her voice was a low murmur her voice serious.

"Listen to me. You will be posing as a servant, follow Dana and Matt in. Do not speak to anybody, and if you are, don't be obvious about it. Vauzuhm won't be the only Demon Lord there. You will serve the guests and play your role well, do not stare, do NOT mistep, it could be the death of all of us. Leave the rest to us." Cal glared at them from over the horses saddle, her voice dropped to a Whisper. "I'm going to have to do things your not gonna like, innocents will die on this mission, and some of us, including me, may not make it out, our main goal is to free the slaves, and I'm going to be killing people with families, with children. I need to make sure nobody gets cold feet last minute. Do you trust me?" Azalea didn't have a hint of humor. The sky was dark now, stars lit the clear sky, and Azalea could see her breath as she spoke. It was almost time.

Wonderful-High-Low-Bridal-font-b-Dress-b-font-Lace-with-Crystals-font-b-Corset-b.jpg
img-thing
13-red-bun-updo.jpg

Last edited:
S O P H I A

The nightmare of being resurrected. Drowned by oblivion and then taken away from the silent abandon would tear anyone apart. Regardless of how long have they remain inside the darkness, the void would not be gentle as it twist the mind. Part of her would remain in such a world of shadows. Though slowly recover her senses, her soul itself once shattered and now jointed by a power so beyond her understanding.

Her eyes would met Emilia's and she would let go a weak whisper, as weak as it is to try to breathe. Her heart beat struck at her chest so fast - so strong that it would destroy every bone on her. Instead, it was replaced by the abstract feeling of a crushing blow that would awaken her, "Am I - dead?" she asked herself as she look up into the ceiling, though everything was blur, out of focus, only the eyes of Emilia, "Am I gone?" she asked again, hoping it was the true. Hoping this was just the other side rather than just the same place left to rot - being deceived by her hopes, her eyes reached for Emilia's; hoping for the best which was nothing but silence in return.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

"Just hold still. The bleeding will be fixed. Just give me a moment of two. I gotta clean up the wound. And after that I will close that wound. It's a miracle you are even alive. Most people would've bled out shortly after a wound like that." Emilia found a white cloth and made sure it was clean. "Now this may hurt a bit. The bleeding has calmed down so you don't have to worry about losing too much blood. But I have to make sure you don'y get an infection before I close that."

S O P H I A

But right before Emilia's eyes, the wound on the throat healed. The skin closed just as quick as the blink of an eye, and from the scar an essence of magic left, escaping upon the air as if it was the last breath of the magic before it begone. She sighed heavily as she felt the weight of the chains on her hands, eyes began to feel the paranoia. She felt fear and terror as she realize where she was.

Her voice was still too weak to answer back to anyone - too far gone; "No-" she responded with pain as she saw the four Vorch guards around her, wielding their swords as if they were ready to kill her. She then began to feel how her mind gathered what she saw beyond this reality, "Cold - silence - darkness." her comments making it sound more of a rambling ideals, lost in the insanity to come back - missing the touch of death, "I saw it - the future. H- How di-" her voice cracked, too weak to say a word - "W-e ar wro-ng." and with that last breath, Sophia became mute. Her words becoming shallow, silent. Only noises coming from her throat as she tried to speak.

Robert Mure
Robert was still bitter over Inir's words. He had gone mad to say the least. A part of him still wanted to believe him, to believe him and stay by him. His mind was getting foggy now, his shoulder throbbing in pain. He had to believe.

"That... Woman... At least had the honor of not betraying anyone..." Robert started,"You betrayed us and killed my men, slaughtered any who dared rise up... You're no lord, you're a traitor"

The words ached as he said it. He wanted to trust and join him. He truly did. The man betrayed him yet somehow the words were soothing. Something clicked in his head and said fuck it. Well, maybe not literally.

"Know that I deem you traitor..." Robert sighed, "I'll join you to save Sarthenfall.. to save my people but know that I will not use magic or follow it..."

He didn't like working with demons but he must do something to save what remains of his people. Even if it meant working with demons... He didn't trust them but destroying the master may help in a campaign against Legion.

As he heard Inir speak, he became almost entranced. As he showed him magic, it surprised him. Magic was indeed a powerful tool but for all tools, they can be corrupt or corrosive. It healed him but he almost wanted to remain hurt and dirty. It was at least natural.

"But leave my people alone.. No demon shall enter their villages... Magic has driven you mad but the people needn't experience it," was Robert's final statement to him.

"We are wrong... What on earth was she going on about?" Poor girl must've been in shock or something. "Look it's OK I'm not going to hurt you. We have a friend of yours here as well. Just trust Inir. Him and his brother know what they are doing." Even then she was surprised at the fact that the wound closed up before her eyes. "Do be careful with her. I bet she isn't in a good state. Just be careful as she could make a good ally if we can get her to see where we are coming from."

I N I R W A R D E N

Inir raises his head above Robert, "I am no lord - nor I am a traitor. I have never broken my oaths for I swear to achieve the far more greater goal. Preservation of life. An oath that we have yet to achieve." as ironically it was, war was only a mean towards such a priceless attempt for peace. Legion's goal was to unite both kin - Shadows and mankind- but Legion would need of every single Lord there is, ready to give strength to his claim.

Inir Warden swipes his hand over Robert, showing no magic effect but as a way to cut the conversation and leave something inside him - yet he would not detect yet. A way to communicate with both Inir and Legion, "Raise, Lord of Arlan and follow me. As vassals, our king needs our aid to save Sarthenfall." he turns around, beckoning him to follow. The guards, still suspicious, would escort Robert out towards the hall.

At the hall, the prisoner called Sophie - Cross and Emilia, were there. The throne is gone, leaving only a sword that was stuck on the floor. Impaired with such an inhumane strength that, to take it out would require more than just a man. Lord Inir would arrive and he would be right before the prisoners, his attention shifts back towards Robert, "Behold Azaela's work. Putting the lives of the innocent between the sword and her own weak flesh." his commentary would then be directed to Sophia, whom the guards would raise on her knees to face Inir himself, "The woman who died and came back from the eternal sea- You did not say anything about her, did you Lord Robert?" he asked curious as the woman began to feel the pressure of the darkness taking her head. Her eyes opened wide as she shivered, "Tell us-"

"Wait-" she tried to say but her words were as useful as a dead echo. Then, she felt no fear. Her eyes could not open more for it was impossible. Yet it was not terror, or horror - but she stared him down in awe. Not capable to speak to her surprise, but she indeed bowed.

"-what was what you heard?" Inir finished speaking - as Sophia felt her throat finally healed. Though her voice sounded odd, deeper.

"The Master - I heard it's voice, screaming upon oblivion. Dragging shapeless creatures from their homes. I saw suffering - I don't know what I saw." she continued to sigh, not tormented, but filled with pity, "This war isn't about good and evil - it's about a two powers collapsing into one another." she shivered, "Neither mankind or the shadows are prepare for this war - billions will die. We are just pawns on this game."

The other prisoner would awake in dear time, but not because it was out of combat. This one was waiting the moment to strike Inir down with a hidden dagger on it's boot. It would have reached him, if it was that Sophia got in the way, taking the dagger out from the prisoner's hand, and killing it by slicing it through the throat. The rebel prisoner ends up on the ground, dead. Meanwhile, Sophia stands between Inir and a cold corpse.

H HeckingHeck Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Cross was honestly shocked "What the hell is going on?! I thought they were allies!" Cross backed away from the scene until he hit a wall. Emilia was just as shocked but horrified as well The girls last words rang out in Emilias head "We were wrong." It was something that had bothered her. Was it Inir or them who were wrong or was she talking about humanity as a whole. "Lord Inir what is going on? Did you get this woman to our side?"

ShadowBroker ShadowBroker H HeckingHeck

I N I R - S O P H I A

Inir shakes his head towards Emilia as he gestures towards Sophia, the woman then kneels at the feel of his hand, "I done nothing - She has chosen mankind's best hope for the future than the simple bounds of friendship and loyalty. Just as any other would do - to survive." Sophia remained silent just like any other good servant, though this one was rather silent for her own voice continued to be weak, shattered.

Then, Inir beckons a guard and removes from the man it's sword, before let it grasp the woman's shoulder, "With your new birth comes a solemn vow. You will have -Nothing- Your privilege is the dirt. Your freedom will beside war's end." the sword would then raise above her shoulder, and rest on the other gently, "Your birth-right, the oaths you swear, your rights, the loses you suffer - they all are yours, alone." then, Inir impales the sword against the ground, the essence of magic filling her lunges through her nose, "You knelt as a woman tied to the world's obstacles, bound to it's laws and rules - Raise now as Lady Theoclare, Knight of The Dark Order."

There is no need to say the horrible scenario would come with such a massive reward. The woman's face began to face upon the darkness she Inhaled willingly. Her body became taller, wider as each inch of her muscles thicken as it accepted it's enhancements. A mask appeared between the face and the void - dark steel, or obsidian as some may call it. Her skin and clothes exchanged by the veil of darkness, decorating her with the sheets of a demon. Finally, Sophia raised, claiming the sword,
"For peace and sanity." her deep twisted voice responded.

Then Inir nodded towards Emilia, "Now I have done something -"

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi H HeckingHeck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back