IC Roleplay

iWriteAboutNothing

Wombats Beware...
At last! It's been implemented! I'm making this at midnight in the time zone I'm at, so goodnight folks! Let's talk about a general direction and the intro in the OOC so we can get started.

He felt a gentle breeze pass over his face, gently waking him up. Yukino's eyes fluttered open, color slowly coming back to him. "Mom? Dad?" After his vision had settled, he took a moment to examine his surroundings, surprised to find what looked like a bustling square covered in earthy, warm tones. It had a comforting atmosphere, easily seen through it's current residents. There were strange creatures and people calmly conversing with each other, and vendors out on the cobbled stone streets. Confused, he looked up, hoping to approximate the time by the night sky. It surely wasn't the same sky he was used to. It was covered with thousands of stars, just like home, but they were all in different positions. Almost as if the planet itself had moved. Looking back down, he could see that many of the shops were still open, meaning it was probably around 11:00 to 1:00 at night. The lamps were giving off a warm glow, lighting the way for the strange residents of the town. Yukino picked himself up, "where am I?" he thought aloud, trying to make sense of this strange situation. He took some time to think his next action through, still too shocked to be capable of expressing surprise "I guess I could ask a storekeeper or something... I'm hungry" he said at around the same time that his stomach decided to growl. He blushed slightly, quickly making his way into one of the stores. Rookie mistake. *He was relatively surprised to be met with an array of medieval-themed weapons including swords, axes, maces, lances, and what looked like large hammers hanging from the walls. He blanched, already in the process of backing his way back onto the streets.

"Well, that's a new look. You new here?" A rather large man asked, standing up from behind the checkout counter.

"Uh... Yeah. I'm kinda lost. Do you know where I am?" Yukone asked, hoping it was somewhere he already knew.

"Well, I don't know what you were hoping to hear, but you're most likely pretty lost. Most people who end up here are. Most of the time, they just end up staying here, since there's no conventional way in or out. You ever heard of Traverse Town, boy?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nocxis stretched out his hand and opened the black and green rift to the only other world he knew about.  He did not know what would await him there as this was the first time he would be doing this without Ryx to guide him. "It's time," he told himself. Nocxis then calmly stepped through the gateway to the next world. His portal took him to Traverse Town, a place that felt similar to his home in Twilight Town, but was somehow just ever so slightly different. In this city, light and dark quietly intermingled in a delicate balance. Nocxis walked out of it and seemed to appear in a large courtyard with warmly colored oil lamps and the other trappings of an old-style town. With a wave of his hand, the portal back to Twilight Town disappeared and now he was left to his own devices.

It was night time, and Nocxis forgot to pack some food of all the things he brought. Which frankly wasn't much given all he could carry was a small bag which was mostly filled with various potions to help his energy or health in addition to some spare clothes. After his stomach turned over a couple of times, he realized he was hungry, so he started to make way to the nearest restaurant. However, he discovered that it was a bit too late in the night to find some grub at the normal places he and Ryx went to, so he would have to settle for heading to the bar. On the way he noticed a scrawny, blonde-haired kid talking to the vendor at the item shop. The kid seemed to be lost so Nocxis went over to see if he could do anything. So Nocxis began walking over his way to see if there was anything he could do.

@iWriteAboutNothing

It occurred to Jace that he was probably lost. The thought passed him by thoughts while he was probably physically lost, he was lost in every other conceivable way too. It was a norm for him, so he didn't really mind. The dark shadows and warm candle-like glows of Traverse town were almost, intoxicating to him. He loved the feel of the place, how every breath of wind carried something new through the maze of streets. it was just all so utterly fascinating. But the fact remained that he was lost. With a sigh, he decided that he should probably figure out where he was. Merlin had sent him to find a book and while Jace knew for a fact that the wizard would be pretty lenient on timing, it was not the young mage's strong suit after all. 

Calmly jace placed a hand on the dark, cool cobble street and inhaled drawing in as much energy as he could then pushed it  it all out of his hand in the form of a blast of wind. Calmy he listened to the wind. Magic always had a distinct sound to him, being from the symphony gave him a strong synthesia when it came to Magic and now he used it like Sonar, listening to the waves he sent out return to him. I sounded like the closest people (Who would hopefully have directions) were just a square or so over so he eagerly walked around the corner. What greeted him was, incredibly surprising. An actual portal to darkness! Incredible! He used less violent portals usually but to see one in the mana was fascinating, Eagerly, he grabbed his notebook and scribbled as many observations as he could before the portal disappeared. "Then he heaved a mighty sigh and looked over to the owner, "Could you do that again?" He asked out of sheer scientific curiosity. 

@TPBx

"Traverse Town?" He asked, a bit surprised how easily the name rolled off his tongue.

"Yeah, it's this town. All the survivors tend to get spit out into this world" His eyes followed a few of the people passing by, barely looking like a glance, before turning his attention back to the boy. "It means wherever you came from's unfortunately gone. I don't really know how to explain this, but try to forget about them. Emotions like grief and anger tend to attract some less than welcome visitors... I'm always in this shop if you need any help adjusting."

"Where I came from?" Yukone searched through his memories, trying to recall anything before he had blacked out. Nothing. "I... Don't remember where I came from?" He tried again, trying to retrace his steps since he had arrived, hoping to catch even a glimpse of a thought.

"You don't remember..?" The asked, a bit surprised. *"Well, I guess it's for the best, being here. To be honest, I think you'll really - really - enjoy this world. If you're hungry, there's a few late-night restaurants and bars just up ahead. Most of the late-nighters are pricy, though" The man pointed a sausage thick finger in the general direction of a few bars in the distance. 

Yukone turned just in time to catch a black robed figure out of the corner of his eye. After all the strange things that had happened to him, he just brushed it off as another strange citizen. He took note of the bars and thanked the man, who re-entered his shop. Yukone was on his way already when a sudden thought struck him: "Is anyone here actually native to this world?" He turned back just in time to see the tall man robed in black approaching him.

@TPBx @theunderwolf

Nocxis turned around to meet the other man and looked at him with an odd stare, "I'm sorry, man I wish I could, but I have to give it some time to let myself recharge. It's a skill I learned from a mentor of mine, and I haven't gained complete mastery over it. Going from world to world is hard you know," Nocxis replied. He then turned around to the blonde kid and answered his question, "no there aren't. This world is a refugee world for people whose worlds have been overrun by Heartless. It contains fractions of many worlds and inhabitants from many worlds as well." Nocxis positioned himself in a way that he could see both of the people conversing with him. "Anyways, let me introduce myself, my name is Nocxis. It is a pleasure to meet you two," he said with a smile.

@iWriteAboutNothing @theunderwolf

Vorriz's P.O.V

Wait... Where in the hell am I? I open my eyes. Seeing stars above me. Wh-what? I was sure I was just sleeping in an inn a few hours ago, what? I stood up, feeling a bit wobbly. "This looks like a town... Interesting." I was seeing lanterns, wierd people calmly talking. This looks like a bustling town, which is great. 

Vivek's P.O.V

Goddamn, what did I eat?! Something weird? Eh. I woke up, looking like a dumbass who got drunk. "Hm, Where am I?" I stand up, looking confused as ever. I look to my left and right. And I saw someone familiar. "Black hair, glasses, Is that Vorriz?" But he disappeared. Did he gone like the wind? I need to know.

Back to third person

Vorriz sees a 2 blonds, talking to a man. He goes to them. "Uh... Hello. I just got here, can someone tell me where I am?" Vorriz scratched the back of his head.

@iWriteAboutNothing @TPBx

(Sorry if its too short, writers block (-_-;))

Eve stumbled through the back allies, wincing as she slammed her shin against something she couldn't see. The minimal light provided by the moon and curtained windows barely allowed her to see where she was going but not what was in her path. And from the shadows, where no light reached, a pair of yellow eyes watched her. Waiting.

Where was she? How had she gotten here? Last she remembered she had been on Eden, trying to protect a crystallized girl. One of those black monsters knocked her aside and touched the crystal and everything just vanished. She had a dream with stained glass windows, and then she woke up here in this strange town.

She hurt all over. Bruised and bloodied from the seemingly endless battle before everything had gone black. Her ribs ached and it hurt to beath, she was sure that several were broken. Her hands were rubbed raw from wielding a gunblade for hours strait. She had to bite back a scream every time she took a step with her left foot. And she could feel her own warm blood trickling down her arm, her right shoulder burning where the black beast had slashed her with its claws. And worse, she was beginning to feel cold and woozy and her vision was beginning to swim. She was bleeding out because of her p[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]arahemophillia[/COLOR]. She could have just healed herself, she knew the spell, but she just couldn't collect her thoughts enough to remember it. Besides, she didn't have the energy to cast it. She was exhausted. She honestly just wanted to lay down on the stone ground and fall asleep. But she didn't. She pushed forwards.

Reaching the end of the alley Eve nearly cried when she found a pair of heavy wooden doors. Please be unlocked she begged, feebly pushing against the doors and feeling them budge a little. Glancing back behind her she saw that a second pair of eyes had joined the first, then as she watched a third and forth. Turning back to the door she pushed harder, gritting her teeth as pain shot through her leg and arm, but slowly it gave and she stumbled out into the main street. Her legs gave out and she fell, screaming as her shoulder slammed into the ground. She no longer had the energy to stand. She didn't even have the energy to curl up and cry. "I don't want to die." she managed weakly "Someone help me..."

8 hours ago, Ian Temero said:

Eve stumbled through the back allies, wincing as she slammed her shin against something she couldn't see. The minimal light provided by the moon and curtained windows barely allowed her to see where she was going but not what was in her path. And from the shadows, where no light reached, a pair of yellow eyes watched her. Waiting.

Where was she? How had she gotten here? Last she remembered she had been on Eden, trying to protect a crystallized girl. One of those black monsters knocked her aside and touched the crystal and everything just vanished. She had a dream with stained glass windows, and then she woke up here in this strange town.

She hurt all over. Bruised and bloodied from the seemingly endless battle before everything had gone black. Her ribs ached and it hurt to beath, she was sure that several were broken. Her hands were rubbed raw from wielding a gunblade for hours strait. She had to bite back a scream every time she took a step with her left foot. And she could feel her own warm blood trickling down her arm, her right shoulder burning where the black beast had slashed her with its claws. And worse, she was beginning to feel cold and woozy and her vision was beginning to swim. She was bleeding out because of her anemia. She could have just healed herself, she knew the spell, but she just couldn't collect her thoughts enough to remember it. Besides, she didn't have the energy to cast it. She was exhausted. She honestly just wanted to lay down on the stone ground and fall asleep. But she didn't. She pushed forwards.

Reaching the end of the alley Eve nearly cried when she found a pair of heavy wooden doors. Please be unlocked she begged, feebly pushing against the doors and feeling them budge a little. Glancing back behind her she saw that a second pair of eyes had joined the first, then as she watched a third and forth. Turning back to the door she pushed harder, gritting her teeth as pain shot through her leg and arm, but slowly it gave and she stumbled out into the main street. Her legs gave out and she fell, screaming as her shoulder slammed into the ground. She no longer had the energy to stand. She didn't even have the energy to curl up and cry. "I don't want to die." she managed weakly "Someone help me..."

Lestat looked at the pink haired girl from the darkness, the robe covering his face. He walked forward slowly, his boots making an audible sound every step he made. He had followed her here by using the trail of blood she had left behind,  "You ask for help...?"  He spoke to her.  "You have all that you need to fight." He looked at her, noticing the power of the keyblade inside her. Was she one of the chosen from the prophecy? He couldn't be sure.  He had come across many who had the power but died shortly thereafter. By the looks of it, she seemed unaware of her power. It seemed like she needed some encouragement to bring it out.

He opened his hand, and a black aura emitted from it.  In a flash, his keyblade was in his hand. He slowly raised his blade in the air.  This was to be her trial by fire. Most wielders summon their blades for the first time in moments of stress, great pain, or fear of death. If her blade did not form, then she would die. His master did this to him on countless occasions to bring out his blade. He had almost died around 10 or so times before his blade truly manifested.      

Nocxis noticed something completely off-putting about the atmosphere. A now definite imbalance of darkness and light. In the air he could see traces of dark energy leading down a corridor. Without saying another word to his two other acquaintances, he opened another portal and walked through it. This time he left it open for the other two to join him if they wished.

On the other side of the portal, Nocxis reached the source of the Darkness in Traverse town. He found a man cloaked in the same outfit that Nyx wore when he showed up in Twilight Town. However this figure's intentions were clear, he looked like he was about to strike down the dying girl that was lying before him. Nocxis summoned a large blade and threw it towards the figure. When it flew past the figure, Nocxis warped to it in a flash of bright light and deflected the finishing blow that the figure was about to deliver.

@gogojojo331 @Ian Temero

"Nocxis? That's a cool name. I almost forgot my own, I've been having a weird day. I don't even know where I am..." Yukone immediately went off on a rant, almost missing the man's face perk up, as if he had heard something in the distance. Without saying another word, Nocxis turned around. "Hey wai-" The black clad man seemed to open the fabric of space itself and just walk through it, disappearing into the darkness. Yukone's mouth dropped, unable to comprehend what he had just seen. He shook it off, noticing the portal beginning to shrink. Nervous, he closed his eyes before he sprinted in, not stopping until light hit his eyelids again. He stopped, opening his eyes to the strange scene in front of him. There was a girl bleeding out on the ground, and Nocxis blocking what seemed to be a dark robed figure wielding a giant key as a weapon with a sword Yukine hadn't noticed him wielding before. Figuring he was way too involved in the situation to check if he was dreaming, he went for the second option: "What the heck?"

Nazomi's eyes fluttered open as she found herself in an unfamiliar town she seemed to be in an alleyway. She stood up and stretched feeling strangely tired as if she had just fought something. That's when she saw it a vision of one of her memories shot in her mind like a bullet from a gun. A scene of Koko being taken away by some sorta creatures gone without a trace. She punched a wall her blood boiling she couldn't help it. "What is this place!? Where am I!? What the hell were those, those things!? WHY KOKO!?" Questions kept coming one after the other yet she got no answers none at all. She put her back to the wall and slid down it sitting down and shaking her head. "What am I supposed to do?" She like someone had walked past her she looked up slightly seeing a girl she couldn't believe her eyes. "Koko!?" But it was her eyes playing tricks on her it wasn't Koko but some other girl. She sat back down disappointed the true reality that Koko was gone began to sink in but she didn't have much time to think about it as she heard a clash of some kind out of the alleyway. She stood up and looked the very same girl who was walking by was no being defended by some cloaked figure from another cloaked figure all while some idiot stood there looking stupid. She ran out of the alleyway and yelled at the guy behind the two men to the girl. "Oi you still alive stay with me here." She said to the girl she called out to the guy just standing around. "Hey don't just stand their do something!"

@iWriteAboutNothing @TPBx @gogojojo331 @Ian Temero 

A man in a dark robe stood over Eve and questioned her cry for help, claiming that she already had what she needed to fight. Fight? Fight what? Her blood loss? That was stupid. Without the strength to cast spells she literally couldn't help herself. Then as she watched a strange weapon appeared in the man's hands and he raised it above his head. Was he going to finish her off? Had she lost so much blood that a mercy killing was the only answer? Perhaps it was for the best. After all, what awaited her was far worse than death. Still, a small part of didn't want things to end this way, she didn't want to die. "Wait." she choked out "Don't." but the man either didn't hear her or wasn't listening. She needed to defend herself. She needed her gunblade, or that strange sword, or...what? What was it she needed again? Why had it been so important?

Everything kind of became a blur for her at that point. There was the sound of metal hit metal. There was a second cloaked man standing above her. There was a girl. She was saying something, something about staying with her. Why? She wasn't going anywhere. And why did she feel wet? Glancing down Eve noticed that she was laying in a small red puddle. Was that blood? Why was she-? Oh, that's right. It was her blood. She was dying. She understood what was going on now. She was in hypovolemic... hypovol... hypo something... What was it again? It probably wasn't important anyway. That girl, was she yelling at someone? And why was she scowling? "You're kind of pretty, but you should smile more." she said woozily, before shivering. "Why is it so cold?"

@iWriteAboutNothing @TPBx @gogojojo331 @Nenma Takashi ( @TrippyVirus and @theunderwolf since you two/three are in the area)

Jace was, of course, taking stringent notes on everything that happened around him. The fact that a pathway could have some kind of "cool down" Was very intresting and explained a lot about how they were used more for transportation then combat. As for the rest of the people well... they seemed interesting? There a a flurry of activity and suddenly keyblades(!) were out. Have sighed. He was here for a book not to get into another fight. More importantly, the girl on the floor seemed, injured? Oh yeah. Definitely hurt. He should do something about that. Breezily, Jace shut his book and slipped through the others like a breath of wind. Calmly he extended a hand at the two who had locked blades. "Aero" He whispered and the wind came like chimes in his ears blowing the two back a little,"Don't...". He paused, looking for the right word,"Fight right now." He finished and knelt down. "Alright purple, Stay calm," He said taking off his coat and using it to prop up her back,"Not going to lie to you, you're bleeding out. Keep your back up. You," He pointed vaguely in the direction of Yukome and Nazomi, "Lift her legs, they don't need blood flow right now. Now let me see..." He looked for the source of the bleeding, finding the massive claw marks on her back quite quickly. Only the fact that he wasn't remotely squeamish kept him from shuddering. Thank the light he had read the book on first aid. And most of the other medicine books as well. Focusing his energy, he mentally combined the melodies of three different cures in his head then focused the sound through his head with a whisperered "Curaga" Instantly, the spell went to its work knitting together the claw mark within seconds and working its way down to the leg. "Could someone get me some cloth or something?" He asked vaguely,"She'll need all the blood off her."

Lestat looked at the man, as he blocked his blade.  "Hmm." He muttered. He found this method of weaponry and spells very interesting. Teleportation...This boy was strong.  He jumps back to avoid the Areo blast.  He looked at all of these people. They all had some form of light in them. He could sense it. He withdrew his keyblade. Maybe they could be... But they are not strong enough. He looked up.  Could the prophecy come that soon? He thought to himself Only one way to find out. He raised his hand, and heartless appeared around him, jumping off into different directions to feed on innocent hearts. He wondered what these individuals would do; Save the civilians, or fight him. He wondered if  they even knew of the heartless.  Poor children. He thought.To fight so young. 

A girl he hadn't noticed arrive to the bloody scene called out to him "don't just stand there, do something!" She was wearing a tracksuit, and running toward the injured girl as if it was put to good use.

He really tried, but he couldn't think of anything to do. The cloaked man was trying to hit people with a key that looked much too heavy for him to be capable of fighting with for long, but the fact remained that he still wielded a weapon. Yukino was unarmed. He could head toward the girl bleeding on the ground, but he didn't know the first thing about first-aid... Well, the portal must have remained open for a little bit after he entered it, because it was at that exact moment Jace rushed passed him, did some kind of magic that blew poor Nocxis back a bit and force the black-clad figure to step back to dodge, rolled up his coat and used it to prop up the dying girl's back, and took charge of the whole "innocent is bleeding out on the ground" situation in one swift motion. Before Yukino's jaw could drop for a second time, Jace called out to him and Miss Tracksuit "You! Lift her legs, they don't need blood flow right now" Since there was quite literally nothing else he could do that was even as remotely helpful, he quickly complied, kneeling down and lifting the dying girl's shin onto his shoulder so he could still keep track of how Nocxis was doing. Yukino released a sigh, finally able to be of some use in this extremely confusing situation. He tried staying as still as he could, "Jace, I didn't know you knew first aid!" Then Jace started casting another spell that began to heal the girl. I wonder if I might be going insane? He wondered. He didn't have much time to think over it, however, because soon after, the dark clad figure raised his hand. A number of squat, black, anthropomorphic beings crawled out from the shadows and began crawling towards the nearest living beings they could find. Yukino's skin crawled watching their jerky, broken movements. "Oh gosh, you might want to hurry up, Jace..." A good number were already beginning to spread out into the rest of Traverse Town. "What the heck are those things..?" He asked, not really expecting a response back. Looking at the robed figure through a new lens, he couldn't help but shake in near terror. It was obvious now that this strange individual wasn't as crazy as he had first appeared. Maybe there was something more to that giant key he used than it appeared...

Nocxis switched gears and began going after the Heartless when the cloaked man escaped. He couldn't let the shadows attack the rest of his company while they were treating the girl. He disarmed his sword, letting it dissipate into sparkles of light and called upon his keyblade, Might of the First King. Nocxis smashed through them with ease, cutting them down with one swing. The shadows were comparably a ton weaker than the cloaked figure, but they were numerous.

On the rooftops of Traverse Town, a hooded figure stopped chasing of the man in black to see a group of strangers and heartless. After a moment of indecision, the figure ran to the edge of the roof and dived off. With the rush of air ripping off the hood, the figure was revealed to be a girl with freckles and auburn dreadlocks. In one movement, she twisted around in midair to land on her feet while she pulled out a gunblade with her left hand. She got off a double tap to destroy a Shadow before she hit the ground.

[Nexus Shift]

Without the ceremony of a flash of light or other visual indicator, there was suddenly a young man with dark red hair in the girl's place, holding the gunblade. He spun the gunblade around his finger as it transformed to sword mode while also summoning his keyblade, Mirage Split. 

"Moving would be preferable." Zather growled at the others as he took up a position next to Nocxis.

(I legit thought Nexus Shift was a move for a second)

Lestat looked at the people around him. More users... He looked the blades. There were 4 here, minus  the girl. But they were not strong enough. Not yet. He wondered if they were aware of Kingdom hearts, or were just kids with weapons. Stepping forward, He exerted some of his dark power, wich would be enough to knock them back. He spoke in a cold, ominous voice "Your trials are just beginning. Become strong. Seek Kingdom Hearts." He created a dark portal, whilst some other heartless flocked into the deep dark alleys of traverse town. "We may meet again, either of your own free will or destiny... To join me, or to fight me. It is written." And with that, he was gone in a flash.  

Soon after, 2 men came bumbling down the street, one old, tall, and lean, one young, short and fat. Both of them looked visibly tired from running here, panting. "What's all this then?"  The fat one said, with a deep and gruff voice, too old for his body. "Yea, all this ruckus, 'an on a nice night like this?"  The thin man said in a high pitched voice. The men both had badges, the tall one said 'Biggs', and the shot one said 'Wedge'. Both were in the shape of gold crowns, like a sheriff's badge in a cowboy movie.    

Eve was vaguely aware of someone new near her, saying something about purple and bleeding out. That wasn't good. She hoped that whoever he was talking too was going to be okay. Bleeding sucked. The new guy seemed to really want her to sit up, but she didn't want to. She'd rather just go to slee- oh! Okay, he was really insistent! Someone was lifting her legs as well. That was weird, why was he doing that? She tried weakly to wiggle her legs out of their grasp but was quickly distracted by a warm tingle on her back. "That feel's good." she mumbled, watching the green light of the healing spell travel down her leg. "Ooo, pretty."

Slowly her eyes grew wide in excitement. "Hey, that's magic!" Eve flopped her head over to look at the guy that had wanted her to sit up and gave him a sleepy smile. "You use magic? That's soooo cool! Hey, guess what? I use magic too!" She giggled as if she had just told a joke, before looking towards the two people fighting, noticing the gunblade wielded by the red head girl that was now a guy. "Hey I have one of those." She stated, reaching to her side but finding nothing there. "Oh. Never mind." she said, not really remembering that she had lost it during her fight.

The cloaked man from before opened a hole in the air and walked into it and black creatures that she kind of recognized ran into the town. When the two men with gold stars showed up the lazy smile on Eve's face quickly vanished. Thanks to the healing spell she was beginning to be a bit more lucid, though not to the point of being logical. And while she couldn't recall why, she did remember that she really didn't like people in uniforms. Whimpering, she tried again with a little more force to yank her legs free so she could curl up into a ball and tried to bury her face in the magic man's shirt. She didn't want to be here, she really wanted to go somewhere else.

@iWriteAboutNothing @TPBx @rikunobodyxiii @gogojojo331 @Nenma Takashi  @TrippyVirus  @theunderwolf

Whether outmatched or just plain bored, the cloaked figure retreated through a portal of his own, though not before releasing even more of the dark creatures into the town. There were quite a few, and these dispersed as quickly as they could throughout the area. Yet another cloaked figure showed up, shooting the creatures from a rooftop near them. The figure then leaped off, losing it's hood in the process, revealing a girl with auburn hair. The girl flipped the gun into a sword, attacking another of the creatures from short range, then turned around to attack another, then... Appearing to switch genders, apparently. What? Yukino took one of his hands and rubbed his eyes, making sure he actually saw what he thought he saw. The now male figure called out to them "moving would be preferable!" Distracted, he almost let go of the girl being healed when she moved her leg, probably a reflexive kick seeing as she was still recovering from her near-death experience.

Suddenly not very comfortable about getting kicked in the face, he asked "is it okay to let her go? She seems fairly healthy now". He still held on, but loosened his grip a bit, trying to shift into a more comfortable position while waiting for an answer.

Nocxis nodded in agreement with the new combatant and went to work.

He leaped forward and warped to one of the heartless, slicing through it with a quick slash with his keyblade. When Nocxis picked himself up, he came face to face with a much larger shadow, the smaller shadows seemingly combined to create it. This one took a bit more effort to take down as he had to block one of its attacks. The swipe knocked him back a bit, but Nocxis got back up and dropped his Keyblade in favor of a rifle. He peppers the large shadow with a burst of bullets while charging forward towards it. When back in melee range, he jumps up on top of the shadow, switches back to his keyblade, and bisects it with a downward slash. Nocxis dropped onto the ground and the Heartless dissipated into specks of darkness, and its heart was released.

Jace's tongue was between his teeth as he focused on healing the girl."How didth youth know myth name?" He muttered through his teeth.  She seemed more lucid which was good, but he was worried that she still seemed weak as his healing spell ended then he saw his coat. "Of course it's magic!" She said suddenly joyous, "I love it too! Isn't it beautiful? I just love this wonderful sweet sound?" Of course he was then distracted by the girl diving deeper in his coat, She was scared? Of the uniformed people? Well there wasn't any way anything was touching her. According to the very accurate book on medical science he read that made her his patient. And no one. No one touches his patient. As the heartless arrived his brain kicked into overdrive, analyzing everything. Every movement and as the first shadowy being charged him he slid his spells into place. "Aero", he whispered feeling the rapid chime beat of wind in his left hand. "Blizzard" He said feeling the slow ring of ice in his right. Taking a deep breath he mixed them letting the music become one. A heartless charged him. And he released his breath. The spells flew at the heartless, freezing it solid and shattering it instantly.

"Could someone get me some liquid please?" He yelled over the frey, "She needs to replenish her blood cells!"

The two officers looked at them. The fat one started to talk, seemingly irritated by the amount of non answers that were given. "As part of the Police of Traverse town, we wanna-"  They were interrupted by the areo almost knocking them and their hats back. " Jeezus! What's were ya aiming that!"  The fat one looked at Jace. "My partner here will call the medics, you've just gotta tell me what is goin on!"  The thin one sighed, muttering underneath his breath about why he always has to be the one to call for help. 

Nozomi was thankful the girl was fine her eyes sting for a brief second closing them tightly she blocked any tears that were trying to form. Then reopened them she had to stop this wasn't right. 'Stop Nozomi she's not Koko so just knock it off.' She thought to herself as the man with the strange magic had helped the girl asked for something she could drink. She reached in her back pocket on a pure guess which turned out to be right, she always packed a water bottle when she would go to spar with Koko. "Here is this fine I only took a sip from it." Her eyes glancing back at the figure she hadn't been focusing on him now noticing the monsters, the same kind that got Koko. She took the leg she was holding up for the girl and dropped it into the guy next to her's hands. Standing up she began walking towards one of the monsters clenching her fist a blade that glowed a light orange appeared in her hand. "Hang on I'll be back in a sec." She had a grudge against these things this was personal she charged at one of the small monster and swung the blade. Hitting it the monster seemed to just pop into smoke just like the last ones she'd fought, she didn't what these things were or why they were around but that all didn't matter to her. Another one jumped for her and she brought her blade down again slicing it in two the two pieces popped again into a black smoke. Now four of the monsters had teamed up to take her down it seemed but sadly for them it was no use. She gave her blade one solid swing around herself and poof they were all gone. She jumped back sticking near the other three she let out a sigh she wasn't exhausted no she was nowhere close to that, she was just a bit relived to get some of her frustration out of her system.  

@theunderwolf @iWriteAboutNothing @Ian Temero @gogojojo331 @TPBx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back