IC Posting Section

...Her problems were supposed to be her own to deal with as a warrior. If she couldn't solve her own problems then she deserved to bear the burden of the weight they placed on her shoulders...

Sentimemts Fae too held onto firmly. Fae and Val were similar in many regards. Both were elite Saiyans of prestigious families. Both had been trained at a grueling pace by them. Both had learned that to be weak is to be inferior and a disgrace. Both kept their problems to themselves. And both Saiyans held personal pride in high regard. However, unlike Val, Fae had not been blessed with the great power that had allowed Val to feel that pride. And if Fae did, there was a good chance that Fae and Val could have passed as sisters of heart and spirit. If anyone was to understand what Valkyrie was feeling, it would be Faeora. Furthermore, if anyone understood self loathing and failure, it would also be Fae.

Fae had raised herself from her bed, sitting up. She turned to face Val, sliding her own legs off the side of the bed and rested her elbows on her knees as she listened. And for the most part, listening was about all she could do after being blindsided by her apology. Val never apologized.

Yet Fae could here it in Val's voice. The emotion behind it. The frustration. The trying to stay composed. The guilt. And could see the visible discomfort in her, as she began to reveal uncharacteristic vulnerability. It wasn't at that, that Fae clenched her fists. It was upon hearing the details of the commanders death recounted to her. Now, it was no secret that him and Fae didn't get along for the majority of the time they had known each other. But it still hurt to know he died. Especially as respect had only begun to develop before their parting. It really was a tragic loss.

Val apologized again, and again, before the visage of being composed broke down. Val began to do something that Fae had truly not expected. She began to cry amd let loose words of telling emotion. What she was really feeling. Where she was coming from.

"Do you want to be punished?" Fae asked, after several long moments of silence as Fae stared at the floor. "Would it make you feel better if I punished you for their deaths? If I were to blame you as the sole factor for the cause of all of that. If I were to hate you and ridicule you and condemn you for your failure to do something that was beyond your control." She began, her voice soft and grim. Still looking at the floor, she continued. "Because if I was in your position, that is what I would want. I would hate myself. I would someone to validate my feelings of hatred for myself. I would want them to turn my regret into guilt."

"I would want that, not because it is true. But just so I can blame something other than fate. Or Korvaiis... because it would be the only way that I alone could make sense of the that stabbing and unrelenting pain I would feel in my chest. I would want to lash out at the one to blame, which I would deem myself because it is so much easier than moving forward."

Faeora had trouble admitting this. But it was so easy to empathize with Val, because Fae knew how it would feel. "But I am outside looking in. Or am I? Because Era could just as easily be blamed as the cause. But you would not be able to put the blame on her because you know it wasn't her fault. I could also have been to blame, if only I was there, maybe I could have made a difference. And I honestly feel that. But you would tell me it wasn't my fault either. Then selfishly hog the blame to yourself as if you had any more control than us..." She said, her words harsher than she intended as she let herself give into emotions she shouldn't be feeling.

Faeora looked up at Valkyrie, and looked upon her with sad eyes, as it hurt even saying that, "But it wasn't your fault. It was was the Darkhoods. It was not failure, it was circumstance. It was beyond your control. Even if things had been done differently, either Korvaiis would have played you in a different manner, or you everyone including you would have died and his sacrifice would have meant nothing." She said, pausing to take a deep breath. Fae wasn't meaning to sound so harsh...but just telling Val the things what she wanted to hear would not have helped anything.

Faeora reached out, and cradled Valkyrie's face in both hand. Tilting her head so she would look Fae in the eyes. "You aren't a failure. You are the fruit of Korvaiis success. He was able to keep you alive against all odds when there would have been otherwise no hope, and in turn you were then able exact vengeance and go beyond your limits because of his victory. You are not a failure. You are anything but."

"You are not are failure."
She repeated, using her thumbs there humble wipe the tears from Val's reddened cheeks. "I would give anything to have even a minutia of the successes that you have achieved. I'm not special. But you are. I am nothing. But you are something. I would not have been able to come this far if you didn't share blood. Making me a parasite feeding off YOUR successes. You. You are a beacon of hope for the future of our race..." her voice trailed off, a little shakey. Trying to reel herself in from spilling her own feelings into Val. This was surprisingly easy as with Val being emotionally in a weakened state, it was easier for Fae to be strong for her.

Faeora gave her a small and gentle smile and leaned in, kissing Valkyrie on the forehead and wrapped her arms around the read headed saiyan. Embracing her. "Compared to you, I may not be much. But I am not going to let you fall down. The future right now may seem hard. But we have a future. We may not be in control of everything it has to offer... but I know you. That isn't going to stop you from trying. And it isn't going to stop me from trying either. Era wouldn't let it stop her. And Pyro, goodness knows he would not let it stop him out of spite. And if things do happen outside of our control, we will grow stronger and spit in the face of every hurdle that tries to stop us."

"Valkyrie... you aren't alone here. And you are not feeling the pain alone either. It hit all of us really hard. Korvaiis, and every man we have lost, we will miss them. But because we are alive we keep on living for them, and honor them the best we can. Korvaiis had faith in the future, at the very least, because of that, we should too."

ChoShadow ChoShadow ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
Val wept softly as Fae spoke to her. When asked by Fae what it was she wanted, she had no reply. She didn't even know why she was telling Fae all of this or why it was affecting her so. She only knew that she was in pain and confused and scared. All of the weight of importance Korvaiis had placed on her and Era before his sacrifice fell on her like a black hole over the course of their journey thus far.

But in an odd way Fae's words brought her comfort. Knowing that Fae would react much the same way and seemed to be thinking on, more or less, the same wavelength about seeking blame, even unconsciously, was reassuring.

She listened quietly throughout Fae's reply, and as Fae lifted her face to look at her Valkyrie tried to stop her tears but was unable to. And when Fae kissed her forehead and embraced her, holding her face to her chest, Valkyrie slowly and almost instinctively wrapped her arms around Fae's mid section and continued to weep silently as Fae reassured her that she was not a failure and that she wasn't alone. To know that Fae wouldn't let her fall to her own self destructive feelings or to the forces which stood in their way brought Valkyrie a much needed sense of connection to the smaller Saiyan. Era was Val's half sister, so they would always share that connection now that they knew about it. But Valkyrie seldom, if ever, connected on any deeper level with anyone other than Era.

It was like finding another sister in the midst of the chaos, and it helped soothe Valkyrie's heart.

When Valkyrie finally ran out of tears a few minutes later, she gently sat up and finally managed to smile for Fae.

"Thanks Fae," she said softly as she sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"I really needed a talk like that... Talking to Era would have gotten me what I wanted to near instead of what I needed to hear." She said, chuckling softly as she glanced to Era's unconscious form in the Rejuvenation Chamber.

Era's face was completely relaxed behind the rebreather face mask which adorned her face.

"Bless her heart, she always tries to calm me down. But sometimes she just misses the point. You know?" She said.

However...

Valkyrie noticed something about Era in that moment which suddenly perked her up and brought a new sense of urgency to the momentarily calm situation.

"Fae... Have you been sensing her energy?" Valkyrie asked.

D. Rex D. Rex ChazGhost ChazGhost

Fae was truly not familiar with being hugged. But knowing that she was helping Val feel better was more than enough to cast aside dwelling on the foreign feeling. She remained there for as long as Val needed, and as Val pulled away, Faeora rested her her hands on her shoulders. Looking at her again, Fae nodded as she expressed her appreciation. Fae felt a little swell inside herself knowing that she had helped. It helped Fae too. In ways that she couldn't easily put into thoughts. Perhaps it was just comfort in knowing that she could be there for them, even in a small a way as this.

"You can always talk to me, Val." She said simply. And it was perhaps for the best as Val turned her attention to Era, as it showed she was moving on past the emotions she had been feeling.

Fae too turned her head to look at Era as well, and smiled. "I know. But her heart is always in the right place."

Faeora turned to Val for a moment at her inquiry, giving her a quick glance before looking back at Era. She narrowed her eyes, focusing her senses onto Era. Maybe it was because she was still fuzzy from the painkillers, but she hadn't been paying much attention.

"I haven't... but now that you mention it..." She paused... something did seem a little off.

While floating in the Rejuvenation Chamber Era was having a horrible nightmare, and her energy was... fluctuating.

It wasn't fluctuating in the sense that it was rapidly going up and down. Rather it felt like the energy within her changing form. It felt different than before. It would go back to normal. Then it would feel different again. Back and forth. Back and forth. Her energy fluctuated rather violently despite remaining at a fairly constant numerical value somewhere in the low hundreds.

But something else that was truly amazing about this experience was that every time her energy changed from normal to... whatever this other feeling was, the gaping hole in her chest visibly closed a little bit more. It was incredibly subtle, but to Val and Fae's sharp eyes and senses they'd be able to watch as it visibly closed just a tiny bit every time her energy changed to this new feeling.

"I don't believe it..." Val said in amazement as she watched this all unfold.

"What's happening to her?" She asked.

Pyro was likely the only one who would remember this feeling, even in his semi-drunken state at the party. When Valkyrie transformed into a Super Saiyan for the first time her energy fluctuated just like this. She was not conscious enough to feel that change herself, but it had happened all the same.

But now it was Era's turn.

Inside the chamber her eyes were shut tight and her brow furrowed and slightly oblique indicating a combination of fear, anger, and sadness.

Within her mind Era could see a horrible string of events taking place, and ironically it all started with the Super Saiyan power itself.

She was floating in a black void beyond time and space where nothing except Era existed. She looked around and called to everyone she knew, but nobody answered. She was lost and alone in the dark, and there was nobody there to save her. The pain of her still gaping wound translated to her dreams putting her in pain and she grabbed at her chest on occasion as it flared up in short bursts.

As she did so the power of the original Super Saiyan seemed to materialize before her. It was only a golden silhouette flowing with the same kind of energy Valkyrie used when she transformed, but she could see the male figure's outline despite there not being anything there in the first place. She reached out to that power only to be greeted by a violent response in which the aura of the Super Saiyan flared out wildly in all directions. The flares which escaped the aura exploded on contact with invisible surfaces and several times tried to hit Era.

The power of those flares were tremendous, and just one of them would kill her if it made contact. She had to dodge and evade for a minute or two before it all calmed down and she was able to relax. But not for long.

The next thing she heard were the voices of everyone she knew. Her parents. Valkyrie. Faeora. Pyro. Elprede. Jasmine. Her old team and Commander Korvaiis. Everyone she knew and cared about was now calling to her. From where she could not see and she could not tell any direction. It seemed to come from everywhere. They called to her. They beckoned to her with their voices. But she could not see them. They too were lost in the dark and she had no way of finding them.

She could hear their screams of agony. They were being tortured by something in this darkness and writhing in pain somewhere. She flew around at top speed searching desperately for them. But no matter how far or fast she flew their voices remained at a constant volume. She never got any closer or father away. They were always there with her, yet forever out of reach.

Era began to cry as their screams intensified in her ears, and like a child who doesn't want to hear something Era covered her ears and curled into a fetal position trying to block it all out. She repeated it was a dream and it wasn't real. It's a dream and it's not real. It's a dream and it's not real. But she couldn't get their voices out of her head, and they wouldn't stop calling for her.

She cried there in the darkness for what felt like an eternity, though outside the chamber this had all happened in a split second within Era's mind. Valkyrie and Fae were still watching her in awe as her wound was nearly closed now. Whatever was happening to her was accelerating her natural healing speed which was then further enhanced by the Rejuvenation Chamber's properties. The gaping hole in her chest which was once the size of a fist was now around the size of a strawberry from Earth. And it was still getting smaller.

Back inside Era's mind the cries only grew louder and Era fought desperately to silence them. She screamed to the empty black skies that it was a dream and she knew it wasn't real. She screamed for it to let her go and stop this horrible game. But it would not do so. The cries only grew louder.

Finally Era could stand it no longer. She turned around and tried to fly "away" from it all. But the cries followed her everywhere no matter which direction she turned or how much harder she flew to avoid it all. But one thing did change. The golden energy of the Super Saiyan was following her as well, and what was worse was that she could sense its ill intent.

It was catching up with her rapidly and she knew she'd have to stop and face it sooner or later. She stopped and spun around and it reached her a moment later flying straight through her body like a ghost phasing through a wall. She felt something when it did so. A spark of power which boosted her own within the confines of her dream and in reality.

Era's energy spiked immediately in the chamber from a few hundred to well over 250K. And it happened in less time than it took to hear the snap of your fingers.

In her mind Era felt her power soaring. It was both a glorious and horrible feeling as she knew what was about to happen. And sure enough the power of the Super Saiyan turned to face her and began attacking her viciously. She was able to fight back thanks to the power it gave her, but it was a losing battle. The power of the Super Saiyan was hitting harder, striking faster, and changing its style every few techniques so she couldn't pick up any patterns. It knew her prodigious talent and was exploiting the gaps of time it took for her to adapt to what it was doing.

Era was losing ground fast and before long she was overpowered and sent hurtling into some sort of solid surface which felt a lot like cold stone in the middle of winter back on Metahnn. When she opened her eyes that's exactly where she was. She was home on Metahnn.

It was winter. Snow was falling in thick layers and the wind cut through to the very marrow her bones. What's worse was that she had somehow been dressed in her usual informal attire from back on Metahnn as well. A low cut single piece dress which split at the top of her hip to allow freedom of movement for her legs. This was not the kind of thing one wore during winter on Metahnn.

Era wandered about for a while and realized that she recognized the area. She was home. Literally home. She was around five hundred yards from her own house which she could see just up ahead. Her training grounds sat beside it and her windows were aglow with firelight, likely from her fireplace which she almost always kept well stoked and fueled during such times.

But as she made for her home the power of the Super Saiyan appeared from nowhere and now stood in her way. It was forcing her to still hear the screams of agony from her friends. It had fought and overpowered her. And now it was showing her the very place she called home and would not let her approach it.

"What do you want from me!?!" She shrieked.

The power of the Super Saiyan didn't answer her.

"Just leave me alone!!!" She cried at the top of her lungs.

Back in the real world Era's power spiked again and the hole in her chest closed almost completely in that brief moment. It was now around the size of a pea and still getting smaller.

Her power had soared from 250K to roughly 2 million in the span of a tenth of a second which was a tremendous ascension for one in her condition. Her hair was waving out behind her within the chamber and the liquid surrounding her body was becoming distilled and violently vibrating and rippling inside.

In her dreams Era fought the Super Saiyan's power one last time, but again she was overpowered. This time, however, she was struck and thrown out into space where she regained control of herself just in time to see Metahnn explode before her. In her state of shock and terror, she didn't do anything to avoid the blast which was heading rapidly towards her. She was caught in it and the searing agony of Metahnn's explosion sent a wave of panic and desperation through her mind which caused another change.

Back in the real world once more Era's power was ascending rapidly spiking to heights she'd never touched before. Valkyrie could sense the presence of the Super Saiyan's power, but how could it manifest like this while Era was dreaming? All she could do was watch in amazement as Era's power continued to spike and her hair and tail began to flash with that signature golden coloration.

Back in her mind Era was still caught in the blast, but the pain had since ceased and she was now engaged in combat with the power of the Super Saiyan whilst inside the fiery inferno of what was once Metahnn.

"You monster!!" She cried as she continued to fight.

"You took everything from me!!" She yelled again.

The power of the Super Saiyan was not responsive. It only continued to fight with her.

"Ever since I first felt your presence in the Vault I knew there was something wrong with you! You may be a legendary figure to our race, but you're no better than the enemies we fight against to protect ourselves and our home! I HATE YOU!!!" She shrieked.

The Super Saiyan's power slammed her down into a chunk of planetary debris which had her house on it. Era sat up, much the worse for wear, and gazed at her home longingly before it was incinerated in the fires of the explosion around her.

Era's tears were flowing freely once more as she watched her home vaporize to nothing, but what made it so much worse was that she could see Valkyrie, Fae, Pyro, his crew, Commander Korvaiis and her old team, and her parents all inside lauhging and having a good time together without her...

All at once it happened...

Era snapped.

Back in the real world Era's power skyrocketed even further until at last her power literally exploded within the chamber causing the protective glass cover to shatter outward expelling the liquid into the room splashing both Valkyrie and Fae before flooding the Medical Bay floor.

The chamber itself was engulfed in golden light and Era was not entirely visible within for the first few seconds as Valkyrie struggled to get her sight back. When her vision cleared she looked back to the chamber, and Era slowly came back into view.

Her hair was solidly golden and waving about behind her. The small tie she used to keep it in a ponytail had evaporated from the heat of her energy causing the entirety of her hair to flow out behind her in long spiky locks. Her brows were still furrowed and her eyes shut tight, locked in the confines of her dreams. Her flowing golden aura surrounded the chamber in its entirety, and her tail flicked about before unconsciously rewrapping itself around her waist.

Valkyrie was speechless.

She had transformed herself several times since achieving this power, but to look at it happen to another was another experience entirely. She couldn't even find the words to describe what she was seeing.

But before Valkyrie could really get a grip on herself and take in the full measure of Era's new power, the power itself vanished and Era returned to normal. Her power had been the only thing holding her up inside the chamber, and so she dropped to the chamber's floor leaning against the side of the metallic casing. Her brows had relaxed and were oblique once more in sadness, and as Valkyrie rushed to the chamber to open the door she saw Era was crying in her sleep.

Val was panting from the rush of adrenaline coursing through her veins, but even so she couldn't help but smile at Era knowingly as she gently reached down to pick up her beloved sister.

"You had a nightmare, didn't you?" She whispered to Era who was still unconscious.

"Well done sister." She said softly as she carried Era to the ned next to Fae's.

She set Era down gently and put the blanket over her. The wound had closed completely and it seemed her body had physically recovered as well. The power of the Super Saiyan must have had an effect on their Saiyan biology, further enhancing their recovery process which explained why Valkyrie was able to take so many hits from Death before coming back completely refreshed with no pain at all to face him as a Super Saiyan.

The doctors and nurses had finally found the courage to re-enter the room where they began mopping up the chamber's liquid and replacing the now shattered glass plate so the chamber could be used again later.

Valkyrie returned to her chair next to Fae's bed and sat down, content to continue keeping vigil over her fellow Saiyans as they rested and recovered from their ordeal.

"After what we just saw, I don't know how easy it will be for you to get some sleep. But please do try Fae. You need your rest just as much as Era does." She said.

Faeora shook her head in her uncertainty "I have no idea." She said as she watched on with an incredulous look on her face. Squinting as if trying to make sure that wasn't just seeing things. Her healing like she was part namekian or something. Between the fluctuations of power and the regeneration, Fae felt a sense of worry. Not knowing what this was, she didn't know if this was good or bad... and Fae didn't want to take a chance on it being something bad.

Faeora reached over to the side of her bed and pressed a button, activating the comm, "We need a doctor in the medical bay. Right now." She announced, however, it wasn't a split second after removing her finger from the button when it happened.

Fae felt Era's power begin to go through the roof, "Wha--" the pod virtually exploded, and Fae held up her arm to her face against the intensity of the ki, with shards of glass bouncing harmlessly off of her and the liquids splattering across her. The power was extraordinary! Coming from Era. Her mouth was agape when she was finally able to Era.

A super saiyan...

Era was a super saiyan. How... but there was the golden and beautiful form that Era took. The how was beyond her. Or the why. Or even that it could happen. So much mystery around the form... but as Fae stared, stunned even after Era changed back. Val quickly went to her aid.

As the doctors came back in, and began to clean up the mess, Fae insisted she help Val tend to Era. Afterwards, Fae was out of breath, even with such a simple task. With which the doctor snuck up behind her, giving her another shot of painkillers. She of course gave his hand a painful slap to leave her alone. The fact that he was even able to was an indication of how much it had taken out of Fae trying to match up to Era.

With an annoyed pout, Fae sat back on her bed, made fresh again. Just to... just to catch her breath. "Thank you. But I will be fine. If anything, this just... goes to show how much more I have to catch up... can't afford... to rest..." She tried to argue, but closed her eyes and fell asleep within moments.

Valkyrie spent the majority of her time in the medical bay helping the doctors tend to Era and Fae as they had both women set up on beds side by side for convenience. Era was hooked up to a rebreather, a water IV drip, and a pain killer IV drip. Fae was much the same, but no rebreather since she didn't need any extra oxygen so much as bed rest.

Valkyrie sat down in a chair once again once she was sure that both were prepared for their rest, and closed her eyes as she rested her own mind.

Pyro and his crew no doubt felt the massive power up from Era as well as the concussive force which was able to pass through the entire ship and the vibrations caused by it. Such a thing was impossible to miss even if they had been a planet or two away. But in this close proximity? The lesser of his crew would have felt pain shoot through their bodies from the impact force of the concussion wave.

Even the doctors and nurses working in the area had been blown back and here occasionally grabbing their chests and rubbing their heads in pain.

But all was peaceful now, as it should be.

The only question now was what Pyro and his crew would do in response to Era's brief transformation.

ChazGhost ChazGhost D. Rex D. Rex

Pyro was still drinking when him, and about everyone else on the ship felt the intense power come from the medical bay. Many of the crew fell back and tried to find shelter from what ever was giving off that much power. Even though they tried to hide they were unsuccessful in the end and at one point just kneed down and held their heads in hope it would stop.

Unlike his crew Pyro wasn't knocked down or anything else. He could feel the power and to him felt like something he had felt before... but in his slightly drunken state he couldn't remember where he felt this before. So he made his way quickly to the origin of the power, going past many crew members hiding. When he got to the medical bay he saw a few of the nurses and doctors kneeling down and holding their head. Pyro just shook his head and entered, just as the source of power disappeared. So Pyro walked in to see his healing chamber broken and Era sleeping on the floor next to it. "Can some one tell me what just happen?" Pyro asked turning to Val as the doctor and nurses ran pass him to go help Era.
ChoShadow ChoShadow D. Rex D. Rex

Valkyrie opened her eyes and glanced over towards Pyro as he entered the medical room.

"Era just transformed into a Super Saiyan in her sleep." She said rather flatly.

"Please keep your voice down. Both Era and Fae desperately need to rest after their battle today." She said.

She then closed her eyes and continued to rest them and she breathed slowly and evenly in an attempt to meditate and help keep herself calm and ready for whatever was next.

The doctors and nurses rushing about their business approached Pyro while Valkyrie and the other Saiyans rested.

"It was incredible sir!" Whispered one nurse.

"The woman inside the chamber began giving off enormous amounts of power and then practically exploded with golden light like Ms. Valkyrie when she transformed. It was such a powerful blast it even broke the Ki-tempered glass the chamber window is made of due to how close it was to the source. We're taking care of cleaning up the regenerative liquid and are replacing the window now with one of the spares from storage." The lead doctor said.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Following the incident with Era in the Rejuvenation Chamber, it was quickly repaired and Era replaced within it until the sensors indicated she was strong enough to be removed. After she was removed from the chamber Faeora was given a brief period of approximately 8 hours to rest within its regenerative liquid as well.

Upon awakening from her deep slumber induced partially by her body's reaction to the damage it suffered and in part by the strain of her body entering the Super Saiyan form for the first time, Era did what every typical Saiyan did... She ate. She made her way to the cafeteria and ate as much as her stomach could handle before immediately heading to one of the three training rooms where Valkyrie was already inside.

Valkyrie had, during the time Era was unconscious, elected not to tell her of her transformation. It was an important topic, but the time was not yet right to tell her.

Era needed to be given the chance to relax and enjoy her new power level which had jumped to a total of 12.4 million as a result of Faeora's life-threatening injury. Valkyrie's base had risen as a result of her own training in the recent weeks as well, but it was a more modest 9.2 million at present though she was as intent on continuing to improve as ever.

Another important event which took place was the departure of Strom who had been largely removed from many of the recent events. He had elected to return to Metahnn and report to Faero on his successful meeting with the group and of having seen Valkyrie's transformation first hand as well as passing the knowledge that Era had transformed in her recovery period, though she was not yet conscious of her ability to take to the form. When he returned it would be the first thing he told Faero once they were in a secured location without any extra ears around them.

Meanwhile the days passed slowly for the group as they had all agreed to wait for a communication from Faero, which was supposed to be received by Faeora using a special communication's device Strom had left in her possession. It was a direct and hyper-encrypted relay device which even Pyro's advanced AI would be hard pressed to hack since it was actually designed by the C'thilians for the Faerari family at their request many years ago. There was no worry of the new tyrannical king intercepting anything Faero sent on that device.

And finally the day arrived.

It had been a full two and a half weeks since Strom's departure and Era and Fae's recovery. During that time Era's power had remained largely stagnant despite throwing herself into training which she found rather odd, but Valkyrie's power had risen to 9.7 million which was a fairly solid increase for such a short time. Despite Era's lack of growth in power, she and Valkyrie had taken advantage of her new abilities and combat mentality to help turn Era into an even more potent warrior than even Valkyrie expected.

There was a new level of borderline savagery from Era when she really went all out, and it made both Valkyrie and Fae proud and, at least in Valkyrie's case, almost afraid of Era's new potential.

But all of that was put aside in the wake of Faero's first message since his departure, and it made the Saiyan's hearts drop...

"Faeora...

It brings me great pain to request that you and the others make a return to Metahnn as fast as Pyro's ship can manage. The king intends to wipe out any and all Saiyan families who's total power level does not exceed 250,000, and that accounts for nearly 76% of the remaining Saiyan population.

I know Valkyrie is a Super Saiyan, but still I worry that her power will not be enough to prevail against his dark and ominous power. But even so she is our best and only hope at this point. The Saiyan Race cannot afford to lose that big of a percentage of our population to one madman's whims, but even our entire family would barely fare any better than a fly buzzing around the king's head in battle.

Again I hate asking you to return like this, but there is no choice now. We have to stop the king before he can carry this plan out. He is planning on implementing this genocide in a month's time, more than enough for you to make your return and train like never before. If Valkyrie can continue to increase her power, she may yet stand a chance against him and all hope may not be lost after all.

Please send me your reply as soon as possible Faeora. We haven't much time to exchange ideas, but it will be at least three hours before I receive your message even with this advanced communication's system.

Faero Out."

Faeora was alone when she received the transmission, and thus it was now up to her whether or not this would be a private or public conversation between her brother and herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I decided to fast track to Fae receiving the transmission from Faero to give us a bit of a leap forward. The Return to Metahnn Ark is now in full swing, but before we get there we will encounter one interstellar battle between us and the Darkhoods in which we will see a two specific things happen (I'm open to other suggestions of things which could happen as well for Fae and Pyro's crew):

One, Era will demonstrate her newfound warrior's ferocity and her lack of interest in holding back for the sake of not killing her enemies. Two, Pyro will encounter a Frost Demon in the Darkhood ranks and engage them in one-on-one combat for a few reasons I'll go over in a moment.

Once the battle is over the enemy will have sent an emergency escape pod into warp space to race back to Metahnn to deliver the news of our battle to the king. Pyro's ship has a warp drive which can easily outpace the escape pod's speed, but this means that we will be in a race against time to reach Metahnn and the king's demonic power which is a boon and a curse for all of our characters. We'll basically have next to no time to recovery from this battle before we reach Metahnn which should make the battles there more interesting.

Anyway, back to Pyro's one-on-one...

Since Frost Demons really only grow through training, and Pyro's crew really isn't any kind of match for him nor can they truly push him to reach any new heights in any decent amount of time, I figured this would be a great opportunity for him to really see a spike in power. Dragonball Online is not really canon, but then again neither is this RP. In the Online lore, if anyone eats the flesh of a Frost Demon's tail they grow immeasurably stronger as was done by the hero (Player character). Not sure why it's the tail, but I'm content with the idea of any flesh of the Frost Demon being consumed giving a large power boost in this RP.

The reason I'm thinking of is that even in death the Frost Demon's body retains an enormous amount of power before it gradually fades away, and when that power (contained within the flesh) is consumed by someone else it travels through the body becoming assimilated for a brief period of time. Any non-Frost Demon race which consumes their flesh will only power up briefly, however since Pyro is also a Frost Demon the natural incompatibilities that power has with other species does not apply to him. This means his body is able to assimilate the energy consumed completely making it part of his own indefinitely. It's almost like a pseudo-Namekian method, but instead of bonding/merging it's consumption.

This will likely be a one-time thing as it's not something a Frost Demon would normally do because of their pride and the fact that it is cannibalism which isn't something they're known form. But even by doing so only this one time it will be potent enough increase to put Pyro on nearly the same level as Valkyrie in her Super Saiyan form come this battle's conclusion. Era's power, thanks to her recent near death experience, will still be a decent level above his when this battle is over. But again becoming as powerful as the legendary Super Saiyan, no matter which one it is, is no small feat and it will definitely be something he'll be proud of and content with for a while.

Make sense guys?

Again if you have other suggestions I'm happy to hear them! Let me know!))

Upon exiting the rejuvenation chamber, Fae had too had come out stronger than before. A hearty increase to 4.5 million. And to be frank, even if the boost wasn't as substantial to keep up with the gains of others, Fae would admit to herself that she was happy that she was making notable strides in growth. If she could keep up this pace, surely she could catch up. She couldn't rest on her laurels now.

The next two and half weeks, Faeora figured it best to let Valkyrie and Era train together. They would get better gains that way, however, Fae would try to pop in from time to time and help refine her newly adopted agressive strategems. But for the most part, Fae had faith that Val would draw out what flaws there would be through the trials and errors of sparring.

Meanwhile, Fae alternating between two methods of bettering herself. The first being training by herself, trying to better understand and use the Yoseishin. Which was not as easy as it sounded, as it became quickly apparent that it's effects was not something she could just "get used to". It would take its toll regardless of how she used it. Yet that didn't mean there wasn't hope of taking it further. The other method, Fae had been seeking out ways to train with Pyro or train with his crew and help them better themselves. While Faeora wasn't foreign to using ki blasts, such techniques of it she did use were lacking in variety and could easily become predictable. No one better to learn from than an expert. And a frost demon fit the bill pretty nicely. Once she convinced him to train her in thone areas, that is.

However, thathese might have to wait. As upon exiting the shower in her room, she was met with a blinking light on her desk. Faeros communication device.

The news, was grim. And she had to play it back twice to make sure it all sunk in. Yet it was simple. Genocide was on the horizon. A saiyan holocaust.

With a deep breath, Fae pressed the record button.

"Understood. Valkyrie has grown some already. But you should also know that Era has reached the threshold of super saiyan as well. I witnessed her become one for a brief instant during a period of her being unconcious but she has not shown any inkling of being able to do it aside from then. And from what it seems... it may not happen anytime soon.

But you are right. We can't allow that madman to have his way. I will show them the message and do what I can to convince them to return. I sure we can come up with a plan. Please send anything you know about the King and the Darkhoods forces awaiting us. I will let you know immediately what we come up with. I have spark of an idea on how we could return. But i need to convince Pyro first."

With that, she sent send. Leaning against the wall, she sat the device back down. Her mind whirling. The though thay was front and center was the worry of what would happen if they returned, only to be giving the king Era and Val on a silver platter.

Fae took fifteen minutes to collect her thoughts, dry off, and get dressed. While Fae felt she needed to meditate on coming up with a plan... she knew that none of it would matter if they didn't agree to help. Either way... they needed to know what was happening.

Faeora hurried out of her room and into the hallway. Pressing a button on the comms, she spoke over the ships PA. "This is Faeora. Valkyrie, Era, and Captain Pyro. Will you please meet on the bridge immediately." Fae would hurry to meet them there. Waiting for them anxiously with the device in hand.

Era and Val were still in the midst of sparring together when the PA went off asking for all of them to join Fae on the bridge.

Era and Val powered down and wept themselves off with their towels before heading out to meet up with their friend. Fae sounded a bit out of it, so this had to be something important.

When they made it to the bridge, Fae was waiting for them.

ChazGhost ChazGhost D. Rex D. Rex (Sorry it's so short, but there's not much for them to do right now. Lol)

Pyro was training his trio of students, Alice, Disco, and, Jaws. The training was focused on hand to hand combat. So of course Pyro was easily knocking his men away as PA sounded. "I thought I disable their ability to use the PA system... I'll discuss it the blasted AI later" Pyro said annoyed as he punched Jaws in the face. "You three can rest until I get everything sorted out." Pyro said leaving the training room and headed to the bridge. "So what going on here exactly?" Pyro asked as he walked in.
D. Rex D. Rex ChoShadow ChoShadow

Faeora stared out of the viewport. Mulling the news over in her head. To be frank... it was really bad news. However, this was something they all should have expected to happen sooner or later. She just hadn't anticipated the whims of the king would have fluctuated this wildly. As Era and Val and Pyro came into the room, Fae turned around to meet them.

"I just got a message from Faero. In one month, the King intends to wipe out every saiyan family that that doesn't not have an accumulative power level of a quarter million. That would be over seventy five percent of our race that he intends to murder. That is not something we can just recover from, especially if it means that what is left is under his twisted control. I know you all don't have much reason to go back. Faero has asked for our help, and I can't let this happen either. There are a lot of good Saiyans there that deserve our help."

"Valkyrie, Faero believes that you could become strong enough to take him on. Pyro, I know to you this is just a planet of filthy monkey's, but not only will they likely pay you a fortune, but you also get the chance to kill the strongest monkey there."
She said, obviously and shamelessly trying to appeal to him. But whatever it took. "Please Captain, even with Val, we need your power. There will no doubt be Darkhood forces there that even if Valkyrie alone went stronger than she is now, she would be destroyed. We need you for this. I'll do anything, if that is what it takes."

"And with one month, surely we can get Era to achieve super saiyan. With all three of you, there is no way we could lose. And I think I have an plan to get us in right under his nose so we can do just that."

Faeora placed the communicator on one of the bridge consoles."His message is recorded here if you want to hear it for yourself or don't believe me. We can't let this happen, we have to stop the King from going through with this."

Valkyrie and Era were stunned by the news Fae dropped on their heads. The king was going to wipe out over three quarters of their race just to satisfy his twisted sense of what it means to be a "powerful" race?

"There's not much to discuss, is there?" Valkyrie said.

"Our race is under threat, so at the very least the three of us are going back no question. We have to." She added.

Era nodded.

"Agreed. I doubt I'll reach Super Saiyan anytime soon, but at the very least I think I can definitely get stronger and help contribute to the battle if we have a month to get back in time." Era said.

Valkyrie glanced at Era, still silent in her disbelief that Era didn't remember what happened. Sure she was unconscious, but surely her body had left a few signs? They had all agreed to keep it from Era in hopes that she'd discover the power for herself. Her mastery of her Ki and her unique prodigious talent should have helped her to see what was living inside her by now, but it wasn't happening. Because of that Valkyrie was having serious doubts about hiding the truth from Era.

"What do you say Pyro?" Valkyrie asked, turning towards him.

"Care to escort us home for a fat paycheck presuming we all make it out alive?" She asked.

ChazGhost ChazGhost D. Rex D. Rex

"Your king is planning to particuly ripe out your race. Wow you guys need to fine a better way to pick your leaders..." Pyro said shaking his head. "I get my fat check, a medal, and a few year worth of supplies for my ship" Pyro said a moment later. "If those terms are acceptable I'll have my men set a course for planet monkey so we can kill a king... In my all years as a pirate I never killed a king. This should be fun" Pyro said with a smirk.

If the others agreed to his terms Pyro began giving orders to the crew to fly off the planet they were on and start heading to the saiyans home world.

Era and Valkyrie were on board with the idea, which was to be expected. It was a crime against all saiyans. But she did release a held breath when Pyro agreed to come along. This would make things much easier.

Faeora nodded in satisfaction. "I will personally make sure that your demand are met." She confirmed.

"Alright. Firstly, I think that charging in will be a bad idea. We have already seen some of the power the Darkhoods wield. If they know we are coming, it would give them an advantage that we can't afford. I think I got an idea of how we can sneak in."

"The King does not know that I am with you. I am simply MIA. But we can fix. We can say that Faero has made contact with me, and that I am willing to go back and swear fealty to the King. If the King believes that I have broken the limiter with my genes alone, he will no doubt see me and my family as an asset to his cause and and approve of my allegiance. After all, with my family already under his control, my compliance with their wishes is to be expected."

"Now, with this ship being upgraded with this ki shielding, we could hide you all within the training rooms. Once I meet with the King, and convince him that there would be no reason for suspicion, I will give you the signal and we can strike at him before he has the chance to rally his forces. Hopefully taking him down with the combined might of Pyro and Valkyrie before he realizes the folly of his arrogance."

"In the one month time, we can work to push you three as far as we can. Valkyrie and Pyro can train together. With you two being the strongest, you will be able to bring out the best in each other. I can work with Era to try and bring out her Super Saiyan form. I know Valkyrie is more familiar with the super saiyan form, but we need her and Pyro to be as strong as they can be just in case we are unable to trigger the transformation in Era. The crew could work to disguise the ship, just in case there are any records the King has on it."

"Does you all believe this plan is sound?"

Era and Valkyrie were both on board... However.

"Fae... If the king thinks you have broken the limiter gene on his own, won't he try to make you his breeding stock like he's planning on doing to us if he catches us?" Era asked.

She couldn't help having a pit in her stomach when she heard that part of Fae's plan when a rather surprising rebuttal came from Valkyrie of all people.

"Era, have some faith. Faeora would not have suggested turning herself in if she feared the king would do such a thing. He wants the two of us for our power level in combination with his own. Faeora can simply suppress her power to fein weakness, keeping it to a level close to 150,000 or so which is higher than any other Saiyans currently on Metahnn but weak enough that the king would take no interest in her genes just yet. If he thinks she's only just beginning to tap her potential, he will wait until she is has shown a higher level of power like that of our own before trying any such thing. His arrogance and pride will assure us that break so long as Faeora plays this right." She said.

Era sighed and nodded slowly.

"I guess so... Just please be careful Faeora." Era said with a worried glance.

And with that it was settled. The ship's course was set for Metahnn, and then it entered warp space on a cruise for the planet. One month's time. That's how long they had.

... But rarely were they afforded such luxury as time.

Within days the ship was intercepted by a detachment of Darkhood Scout Ships also in warp space, and they were forced out and onto a desolate planet with the ship under fire. Luckily it supported an atmosphere which allowed them all to exit the ship and begin the fight for their survival. They could not let the Darkhoods bring word of their approach to Metahnn!

Once outside the ship Valkyrie immediately took to her Super Saiyan form and raced through the battlefield like a golden bolt of lightning leaving the others trailing in her wake. She aimed for the most powerful targets first to break the chain of command, and then began picking off larger groups of weaker enemies with massive Ki blasts. She wasn't going to let numbers play against them today.

Era, meanwhile, had also entered combat against a rather worthy foe with a power level of around 9 million. It was just shy of her own, but it was more than enough to put up a rather amazing fight. This creature was just as adaptable as she was in combat, making it impossible for her to pick up on patterns or tells. This would be a struggle of pure power and skill as opposed to who could out-adapt who.

D. Rex D. Rex ChazGhost ChazGhost ((Okay, so this battle will be fairly short lived. But it's going to be brutal. Valkyrie is cleaning house, obviously, but Era will take around 2-3 posts to get rid of this guy. I plan to write their fight out with as much detail as possible and make it as interesting as possible. So have fun finding enemies and picking them off or having fun toying with them for a while. Once I've had my fill with Era's fight I'll move us forward again so we know the one Scout vessel has escaped and is on a course to Metahnn ahead of us which will cut our time to return down to just over a week. Talk about cutting it close!))

Faeora was about to protest the idea however as she opened her mouth to speak, Valkyrie's voice came out instead. Which was more or less along what Fae was going to say. Mostly.

Fae nodded, "Don't worry, Era. I wouldn't be of any help if he gets ahold of me, as much as I hate to say it." Which she clearly did judging from the sour look on her face as she said it. "All I need to do is convince him I am on his side. Even if I did convince him I carried the limit breaker gene, I doubt he would find my track record impressive enough to warrant that sort of desire, especially if I keep my power level surprassed." With a shake of her head, she shook off the bitter look of condemning herself. And continued to reassure Era. "All I need to do is keep his suspicion off the ship and my relationship with you. If the King is as arrogant as we believe, this part should be the easiest job among us. Once I return, I can let you all know the forces present at the castle so we can make adjustments to our plan then attack." She confirmed.

After their meeting came to conclusion. Fae messaged her brother the details. And would continue to stay in contact with him. Everything seemed hopeful... but the first few days with Era was already giving Fae a good idea of the challenge that was waiting for her in the business of helping Era with her transformation. However, that was set aside as a new threat shown it's face...

____

As both Era and Valkyrie got to work, Fae intended to take full advantage of the attention theyou would be getting. A streak of green, Faeora rocketed past them, skimming dangerously close to the ground as she went under the battle playing out above. Her eyes set on unnoccupied enemy ships, intending to take as many out as she could before any stragglers could get away.

With a clenched fist, she charged her ki and hurled a volley of ki blasts in their direction. Taking out several ships in fell swoop. There were still plenty left, and the resulting explosions were already turning heads. With surprise no longer on her side, she showed no signs of slowing down. Despite the growing number of bodies that were coming between her and the unoccupied ships. All the while being aware of the ships starting to converge on her location. Metal or flesh, it made no difference to her. She wouldn't let any of them have a chance of getting away.

"If you want to take the risk its up to you. As long as my crew doesn't get harmed I'm fine with the plan" Pyro said before their conversation finished.

A few days...

To Pyro's unhappy surprise they got detoured by the Darkhoods. Then to make it worse they had a frost demon with them. "So a fellow frost demon working for the darkhoods. How about you give me your name before I kill you" Pyro said going into his final form.

"Why should I give you such a honor. But as long as you give your then sure. I'm Glacier" The darkhood frost demon said smirking as he entered his final form.

Pyro then quickly punched him in the face and launched him into the ground. "Its Pyro, Captain Pyro." Pyro said smirking before blasting the spot the frost demon landed.

Era could hardly believe the challenge she was being presented with. This humanoid creature was able to keep up with her blow for blow using techniques not too dissimilar to her own. Every time she thought she found a way to sneak through its defenses, it found a way to counter her. Luckily she was just as easily able to counter every move it made which led to neither of them landing so much as a single blow for almost a solid 30 seconds of combat.

However it became clear to Era that one thing was going her way: stamina.

For every blow of hers it countered, it seemed to need to take a breath while Era remained poised and ready to continue fighting. She was pushing hard to win this fight, but not so much that she'd be draining her power reserves or burning too much breath on her attacks.

Despite that fact, she was unable to take advantage of the seeming lack of stamina on her enemy's part. It seemed like that one breath was all it needed to get back in its own rhythm. But Era was not one to give it any extra time to recover once she realized that it must have had an exceptionally fast respiratory circulation system. That meant she could take advantage of something else if she pushed hard enough, and it was time to see if her efforts would pay off.

Era began ramping up her attack intensity and also began pushing a more aggressive and brutal manner of attacks. She began to throw her attacks with ferocity towards joints, vital points, major muscle groups which she could see, etc. It was everything the creature could do to defend itself against her, and even then it wasn't able to stop the efficiency of some of her attacks. When she assaulted its major muscle groups, blocking didn't feel like blocking. It felt like trying to stop a sledgehammer right to a vulnerable area.

Taking a blow to the side of the bicep instead of a shot straight on was favorable, but no less damaging. Taking a shot to the low floating rib instead of the bulk of the ribcage hurt like Hell, but at least it kept the rest of the ribs in tact while the floating rib took some damage. Taking a few blows to the shoulders hurt less and was far less dangerous than taking them to the neck. Etc.

Era's brutal and over energized attacks put the creature on a serious defensive effort, and it was all it could do to keep up with her. She could see the enemy's growing frustration as it struggled to keep up, so the next phase in her plan began to kick into action.

Her attacks began to slow back to normal which allowed it to keep pace with her more easily. However that frustration turned into exactly what she'd been hoping for: anger. The creature was growing visibly upset that she'd put it on the defensive like that and was now backing off to give it time to 'keep up.'

The creature began trying to do what she had done by overexerting itself and attacking faster and more aggressively, but the problem was that Era had enough stamina and power reserves to continue keeping pace even while it was driving itself to push harder and harder against her. And it was that drive that she was after. She wanted it to attack more. She wanted it to push harder. She wanted it to overexert itself. If it had an exceptionally fast respiratory system, then by simple logic it also had an excessively fast heartbeat to accommodate it. If she could push it to attack and attack and attack and push its heart rate to its limit she had a feeling that it would drive it to one of two things: a heart attack, or a sudden and very negative reaction to its overexertion which would cause its power to plummet and give her the opening she needed to finish it off.

Over dozen of the Darkhoods had flocked to surround Fae. Too close Valkyrie to have safety swept them away in a blast without running the risk of Fae getting caught in it as well. Thankfully none of them posed any challenge for Fae. That is, except for one.

Before Fae could release another ki blast to the scout ships. She was blindsided by a purple alien who drop kicked her into the barren ground below. As she tumbled and skidded across the ground, the others took a few pot shots at her. This was to little avail as Faeora quickly regained her stance, and tried to blast off under the cover of the resulting explosions. But no sooner did the purple alien make his return knocking her into the ground again before grabbing her a dragging her along, creating a trench in her wake.

Clearly stronger and faster than her, Faeora was in a bit of a fix. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't by a reliable enough margin.

Faeora grabbed his arm, and anchored her feet to the ground. The sudden stop, while Fae held on, cause him to plow face first into the ground. Giving Fae enough to regain control once more. She picked him up and slamed him into the ground again, and kicked off into the air to try and get some distance between them. Yet she jerk ed to an immediate stop as a sharp pain plagued her backside. He had grabbed her by the tail. But before she could utter a sound of protest, he sling her around by her tail and threw her towards the small company of his fellow darkhoods.

A mistake on his part. As soon as one of them caught her, she smashed his face in with a headbutt before the others could swarm in in her. And as they did... she blocked, and avoided the debilitating counters she wold have normally gave the jebronies. Instead, she planned to use them. Knowing the purple alien was already coming back to continue his assault, she kept the weaker ones in between him and her. Maneuvering her way around them, it quickly became apparent that he didn't seem all that willing to strike at his own. Heh, it would be his undoing.

He tried though, but Fae took full advantage of her shields. Throwing them at him, and when they tried to split away to give him room, she simple followed them. She knew it would only be a matter of time, but all she needed was an opportunity. And she got it when he tried to reach for after she brought in one of the Darkhoods between them and broke his neck. Having anticipated it, she grabbed his wrist and pulled herself to him, elbowing him in the gut. This gave her enough time to wrap the arm around his and snap it (with some effort admittedly) He screamed, but was then silenced by a palm strike to the face.

Her assault was short-lived as she was tackled by two others, who with their collective strength threw her back to the ground. She landed safetly, but the purple alien, with an angry look on his face had already recovered. He was already launching a ki blast at her. A blueish white beam blasting out of his palm.

Faeora barely had time to charge her own. She held out both hands, launching her own beam to counter it. The green and blue beams collided with an explosion as they struggled against each other. For a moments, Fae's beam was starting to push back against the purple alien... but a ki blast from one of his men struck her in the side and as her concentration broke from the pain, she was no longer able to maintain her advantage...The blue beam pushed through. Breaking through hers completely. Enveloping Faeora in its energy and the subsequent explosion.

(Fae won't be down for the count. Just took a hearty blow. So no characters will need to worry she's dead. Her energy signature is still there. Just leaving myself stuff to write in the next post.)

There was a large amount of dust where Glacier landed. "Huh that was easier then I thou..." Pyro said before a large blast cleared the dust and came at him. Pyro was able dodge it but just behind it Glacier flew quickly to deliver a punch straight to Pyro stomach. Pyro backed up quickly from the punch. "Well if anyone was going to survive a blast like that it would be a frost demon." Pyro said before smirking and getting into a more serious fighting stance. Glacier did the same with a stance almost the same as Pyro's.

The then charged at each other at high speeds and unleashed a large valley of fists, kicks, and tail slams. The darkhoods around them debated on helping but after a stray blast killed several them decided not to get involved. "You fight well for a dirty pirate" Glacier said as the fought.

"So do you for a filthy terrorist" Pyro before doing a quick tail slam knocking Glacier away. Then quickly afterwards he began his usual strategy of blasting the hell out of his opponents. "Death Shotgun Blaster!" Pyro said unleashing a large valley of ki blasts at Glacier... Which also hit a large amount of darkhoods... and almost hit Fae, Val, and Era.

(( D. Rex D. Rex ChazGhost ChazGhost Apologies for my delay. Vacation was awesome though, but now I'm back in full swing!))

Era's tactics of using the monster's obvious competitive nature and its desire not to be outdone by her was working beautifully. Its stamina had all but drained though it was easily able to keep itself moving on sheer force of will. But it was taking a toll. Whenever an opening presented itself, Era took it and landed a blow and there was nothing it could do to stop her. It was too focused on using what remained of its stamina to attack her like she had attacked it, but that left its defenses weakened and gave her openings to exploit.

Slowly the battle continued like this until at last Era took the upper hand outright as she pummeled her opponent with incredible ferocity. She used three separate attacks just to break its right elbow. The first was a joint twist, which shredded much of the small and softer muscle tissue around the joint itself. The second was an elbow smash which bent its arm in the wrong direction. And the third was a kick straight to the now weakened joint which shattered it all completely.

Era repeated the attack on the other side to break its other arm, and then used similar tactics to break both its legs until it floated in the air with nothing left to attack her with.

Era huffed through her nose and pointed a now open hand at it, preparing to blast it into oblivion. However as she did so the creature did something rather unexpected. It began laughing at her as it began gathering new energy which rejuvenated its stamina and, miraculously, healed all of its broken limbs. Era was shocked that it had such an ability, but deep down she was also happy about it. This meant she could have another go with a frighteningly adaptable opponent.

Surely enough the creature began to attack with renewed vigor, and Era got her chance to continue facing down her dark twin (so to speak) as they engaged in a fire competition of who could outlast and out-adapt the other.

In the end Era won once more, and she wasted no time in finishing her opponent once she'd had her fill. With a clean break to power up, she charged up her Ki Lance and pierced its head through the top of the skull through the bottom of the jaw ending its life instantly. With her opponent dead and gone she looked up to see that Valkyrie was finishing cleaning up the stragglers as Pyro continued facing down another Frost Demon.

It was at that moment that Pyro fired another attack of his, the "Death Shotgun Blaster," as he put it. By this time Valkyrie, still in her Super Saiyan form, had made it to Fae and Era's sides and, as the attack was coming their way, simply powered up and sent the extra explosive energy flying in the opposite direction sparing herself, Era, and Fae any damage from the attack. She huffed through her nose and let her aura disappear, but remained in her Super Saiyan form as she observed Pyro's battle unfold with Era and Fae nearby.

"Looks like he's having fun." She remarked.

Era chuckled.

"True. Almost as much fun as I was having." She said in agreement.

As the smoke cleared from the beam struggle, Fae lay buried underneath the resulting rubble. A bit charred... but she had taken worse hits from Era. Still... she wasn't about to let him get the upper hand now. With muffled scream, she powered up. The light of her aura bleeding out from around the pieces of debris. Following this came an explosion that blasted the rock and dirt away.

Seeing that he had yet to finish her off, he scowled down at her. His ki flared and he blasted down towards her. But as he got close, he was taken off guard by her rather sudden explosive burst of speed straight at him.

With that flash step, she drove her knee into chest. Taken advantage of the momentary stun to do a roundhouse kick into his broken arm. Causing him once more to scream in pain, but even with the pain and only one arm to work with, he wasn't so debilitated that she could take him out so easily. Recovering faster than expected. He countered with a hook to send her flying away.

Speeding towards her, and as she recovered, they clashed for real. Trading blows. Punch for punch and block for block. With such ferocity that his team matest seemed hesitant to join in. All the better for Fae, as she was having a hard enough time keeping up with him as is. But with his one arm, she was at least able to keep up. That is until he tried to counter a double palm strike with a simple parry that sent her hands up and unable to defend.

Faeora expertly turned it in her favor. She anticipated this. The purple alien expertly took advantage of the opening he had made by doing a straight kick to her abdomen. Fae took it full force. But rather than being flung away by it, she didn't move. With gritted teeth, from pain and concentration, she had focused her ki, locking his foot to her abs. Effectively anchored to him, she brought her fists together... and delivered a double axe to his knee. Breaking it. Keeping her fists together, she cut upwards slamming them up under his chin. No doubt breaking some teeth. And with hands aloft once more, a ball of green ki formed quickly, and she threw it at the alien, which rocketed him down to the ground.

The purple alien, was a resilient one. Moments after being cratered, he rose. Hovering inches off the ground. In a bit of a daze, he heard the yelling of his teammates calling his name. But it was too late. As he looked up, he saw the angry saiyan blasting towards him for the final blow with a glowing fist

With one hand, she grabbed his head and slammed it into the ground. And with her mighty Demolition Fist, she drive into his chest. Sending an explosive wave of Ki into his body and the ground underneath him. Leaving him a bloody mess, and in a crater larger than when it started.

Standing over her kill, she look back up to his teammates. But before she had the chance to start on them. Blasts and explosions started going off everywhere as Pyros technique went to work on damaging things collaterally. Them being swept up in the attack.

Not wanting to beet with the same fate, Faeora pulled back. Soon finding herself beside Era and super saiyan Valkyrie. Panting, and more battle damaged than she should be proud of, Fae took this moment to take a catch her breath. Safe from rogue ki blasts under their watch.

As the too bantered, Fae scoffed a bit. They certainly seed to be enjoying themselves. But to be fair, Fae would be too if she was strong enough to wipe th out by the handfuls. Not that she wasn't having enjoying push herself like this. Testing out her new strength. "Don't enjoy it too much. A hidnet that plays with a sharpa too long, leads to it getting away." The analogy was perperhaps a bit hypocritical given would do the same. But Fae didn't think ot needed mentioned that any of them getting away could mean disaster for their plan.

Glacier could only block as he got hit by several ki blasts from Pyro's attack. Even with him blocking Glacier was launched into the ground. Pyro came down slowly to Glacier who was standing up slowly. "I think its about time ends this, don't you." Pyro said as he began making a ki ball in his hand that began getting bigger and bigger.

"I would agree if I was you but..." Glacier said before blast the ki ball in Pyro's hand. The ki ball exploded in Pyro's hand which stunned Pyro for a second. Glacier then quickly uppercut Pyro to knocked him away. "...I am not the type to let my opponent get out their big attack." Glacier said finishing his sentence. Then he took a quick look around and noticed that most his men where dead. "Well this doesn't look good. Well Pyro I'm afraid I have to leave. I'm not the type like my other equals to risk my life on a losing battle" Glacier said starting to float up.

"Like hell you are" Pyro said charging in at Glacier.

Glacier just smirked before putting his hand together making a glowing ki ball. "Yes the hell I am... Flash Blast!" Glacier said as the ki ball exploded emitting and bright flash that blinded Pyro. Pyro quickly held his head covering his eyes as Glacier started flying away to his ship to get away.
(I kinda want Glacier to come back so Pyro can take him on again and defeating him in a bit of more epic fight then on a random planet on the way to the really threat.)
D. Rex D. Rex ChoShadow ChoShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back