IC Posting Section

Era crossed her arms under her breasts.

"My, my. You're no fun at all are you?" Era remarked coldly.

"You could at least complement her for her wonderful bosom or say she has nice skin or something." She chided playfully.

Valkyrie rolled her eyes in the chamber.

"Thanks a lot Era." She grumbled.

"Ahem, ladies. Please." Nills interjected.

"Now, Lady Valkyrie. What exactly happened to you?" He asked.

Valkyrie closed her eyes.

"My battle with the space pirates produced an enemy who's power level read at 8,000. Something was off though, so I tried to be cautious going into the fight. But it wasn't enough. Somehow it hid its power level from the Scouter, which it shouldn't be able to do. I don't know what its final power level was, but it was enough to mop the floor with me for a while." She recalled.

"So did it defeat you?" He asked.

Valkyrie shot Nills a glare.

"Of course not. I defeated it in the end. Although there is a blank space in my memory. One moment it was standing above me, laughing, and the next it was dead on the ground and I told it to take the message with it to the afterlife never to laugh at a true Saiyan." She said.

"I see. It looks like Lady Niir'lana was right."

Era nodded.

"It's happened before." She remarked, earning her a glare from Valkyrie.

"It'll take a good while for me to recover in here. So what's next?" She asked.

Era glanced to Nills, then back to Valkyrie.

"Word around the base is that something is happening in another sector involving a Frost Demon. The Commander hasn't made any final decisions about what to do yet, and has sent word back to Metahnn (The Saiyan home world in this RP) about the incident and asked what should be done since we're the closest establishment to the transmission source." She said.

Valkyrie nodded.

"I see..."

@Deathrattle BB

Elprede shrugged off Era's cold comment. "Nope. Didn't get enough sleep today so I'm in a bit of a bad mood. Sorry." He didn't look sorry at all.

However, the silver fox rolled his eyes. Should he actually take the female Saiyan's advice? No, it was probably said in hopes to make a fool out of him. His ears perked up when Valkyrie launched into an explanation of her battle with the pirates on Planet Zsiriin. His expression seemed to have completely changed in almost an instant--his eyes were bright and curious, a twinkle in them at the idea of finally having his curiosity sated, and told from the original victim herself. He stared at the floor and mulled over what was being told; the story fits what he had found out in the security tapes of Planet Zsiriin. Or, rather, what JJ had found in them as he was busy doing other things.

"So your anger caused you to suddenly surge in Ki... interesting," Elprede muttered, letting the thought float around in his mind for a bit. He was well aware that Saiyans did manage to gain enormous increases in strength from strong emotion, he didn't think he would find one that had it actually happen, though. Then again, he didn't meet many Saiyans, especially those few who were exceptional above the rest.

Make sure to log that, JJ. Elprede thought.

"I'm way ahead of you, sir." She replied, making a text document appear over his augmented reality vision. It was a record of the entire conversation, word for word. If anybody had a sharp eye, they could see the tiny box in his pupils.

Awesome. He cheered silently, a smile coming across his face.

He tuned back into the conversation as the Saiyans were discussing the newly acquired distress signal. "I received that earlier as well," he commented at the end. "I was planning to go check it out soon for myself. They're apparently starting a tournament--one which places the planet's freedom on the balance. If the contenders beat the Frost Demon, the pirate's captain... they gain their freedom. If the contenders lose... well, I can't imagine it would end well." He glanced between them. "What are you planning to do?"

@ChoShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Era glanced at Valkyrie who only blinked at her.

"For the time being, we'll wait. Disobedience and rogue actions are severely punished in Saiyan society. For now, all we can do is wait for the Base Commander to issue a statement to all personnel about what we are going to do about the situation." She said.

Valkyrie looked over at Elprede.

"I don't imagine that the detail about there being a tournament will go unnoticed. We Saiyans love a challenge. A tournament is sure to attract much attention, Frost Demon or no. In fact if the Frost Demon is truly the final contender to beat in order to ensure the planet's safety, I can almost guarantee our leaders back on Metahnn will send as many of us as possible who are of the Elite caste or who have power levels exceeding a certain margin. Likely around 6-8,000."

Era nodded.

"To be honest I'm wary of this tournament. If a Frost Demon is involved then it's a death trap whether the tournament is real or not. Frost Demons and Saiyans don't mix well. Never have. I can imagine that if any decent number of Saiyans go to this tournament, several will die before they even get a chance to compete for trying to challenge the Frost Demon directly." She remarked.

Valkyrie looked to Era.

"You really think that'll be the case?" She asked.

Era simply nodded.

"You and far too many others are hard pressed to swallow your pride in less favorable situations, Valkyrie. If the Frost Demon were there and started mocking us, our race, and our pride, I find it hard to believe you wouldn't charge him in anger. And if you did, I'd be bringing you home in a body bag. That is, if there was anything left to bring back." She said rather coldly.

Valkyrie's Ki began surging.

"Mind your tongue Era." She hissed.

Era arched an eyebrow.

"See? This is exactly what I mean Valkyrie. Even the slightest provocation is enough to set you off and trigger your anger. All it takes to push you over the edge from there are incremental nudges in the right direction... You might want to rein in your Ki, or you'll do more damage to your body than good." She scolded.

Valkyrie closed her eyes and took a few breaths, calming herself down.

Era sighed.

"This is going to be a long, tense wait. I imagine that others are already clamoring to be sent there so they can test their mettle against the Frost Demon... Fools." She said.

@Deathrattle BB

"So your telling me that even after I order destroying all communication systems on this world, had the native who sent message off world hunted down, and then whole reason we are here is to not draw people so we can have a vacation, you sent the message about the TOURNAMENT TO THE BLOODY MONKEYS AND EVERYONE ELSE NEAR THIS PLANET!" Pyro said with pure angry to the pirate that sent a message about tournament out. They were sitting at a table with few other people in a building near the stadium.

"Well you want us to spread the word..." The pirate said meekly to Pyro.

Pyro sighed deeply before asking "you can fly right?".

"Yes... Why..."

Then the pirate screamed as Pyro threw him through a wall and out of the building. "...We can make this work. I doubt those monkeys will try to get my bounty outright, A tournament is to tempting to them. So the tournament will go as plan but we'll have something special for our unwanted guest, the Vortex still has the mega cannon on it right?" Pyro said smirking. The other pirates looked at each other and nodded. "Good...".

Aliens on near by planets started traveling quickly to Margen, a planet that before never had much outside races coming  in now had a ship load coming in for this tournament. The pirates started setting up areas around the world to get register for the tournament. What trials will the contestants go through to enter the first round? And what is the mega cannon? Find out next time!

Elprede smirked. "Well, technically Nephelem society is the same way. Insubordination is heavily punished as well, but..." he gestured to himself, particular twiddling a strand of his silver fur between his thumb and index finger. "This makes me pretty much immune unless I commit high treason towards the king or queen, or both. I would explain, but top secret stuff. You know how it is. That's beside the point, though." He shrugged and went on, pushing himself off the wall and stepping into the room, shutting the door behind himself.

He pointed at Valkyrie. "You are unable to go into combat for probably some time still. On my somewhat limited knowledge of medicine, especially according to you Saiyans... a day or two longer before you'll be up and ready to go? Give or take a few hours. It may take even longer for your Ki to fully recharge." He glanced at Era. "You should consider Ki transfer to her if you want her to recover as quickly as possible. Perhaps not ideal, but it WILL get her out faster and you both can continue to do whatever it is you Saiyans do." He went into thought for a moment.

"Just as well, I won't be waiting. Perhaps I may be unable to actually defeat the Frost Demon, I can damn well provide us time by stalling many of the tournament matches." He looked between them both, puffing out his chest proudly. It looked more adorable than anything else. "Nephelem are damn near impossible to actually land a hit against, and considering how much faster I am than all the rest... I can fight almost literally all day. Not to boast or anything; getting hit by any of you here is really really going to hurt." He took off his warp watch, setting it down on a bedside table. "Use that when you're ready for departure. Just tap it twice and hold it out in front of you."

He glanced upwards towards the ceiling, humming in thought. "JJ, set my flight path and the watch's warp coordinates to Planet Margen, please. Also, send Control Freak my resignation and tell him, uh..."

JJ responded positively. "Aye aye, sir!" And then that positivity disappeared, replaced by confusion. "Um, okay. Recording your voice now."

He nodded with a smirk. "Remember that box that was never found, Control Freak? Top shelf of your closet on the right. It's labeled YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Stop recording."

"And... done. Are you sure about what you're doing now?"

Elprede shrugged. "Eh, what's life without a few risks anyways?" He answered, opening the door back up and looking over his shoulder, waving goodbye. "Hopefully I'll see you guys at the tournament. Hopefully, by that point, I'll have torn through most of the pirate forces by then. Be well and have a nice day." He broke into a swift jog, dashing through the building and onto the open Landing Bay.

He immediately took flight almost immediately, speeding up to top speed within an atmosphere. The wind generator knocked over much of the machinery and other miscellaneous objects lying about on the pad. He was outside the atmosphere almost instantly. As soon as he was free of it, he sped up considerably. Stars, nebulas, planets, comets, and even a meteor shower were left in the dust. The meteors and comets were left as literal dust, being utterly destroyed due to the energy his flight in fly-by exerted. A few seconds later, he could see himself approaching Planet Zsiriin and slowed down until he was atmospheric speeds once more, entering it quickly. He appeared as a bright blue streak of light in the sky, smashing through the sky and flying across the planet. He dipped down and, feet first, smashed directly through a ceiling into the communications center, squishing one of the pirates beneath him and under the rubble.

Elprede blinked at the realization of what he'd just done and looked down at his feet. "Oh, sorry dude. Did not mean to totally flatten you." He didn't sound very apologetic--in fact, he sounded quite amused. He was pretty sure the pirate did not hear him due to the highly likely fact that he was knocked unconscious by being landed on by a Nephelem moving at just under the speed of light. 

@ChoShadow @ChazGhost

Era and Valkyrie shared a glance as Elprede puffed out his little furry chest and spoke to them about what he was going to do. To the two of them, it was rather comical. They didn't laugh, but inside they were both remarking just how cute it was that he was so confident about his course of action.

Once he left, the two of them shared a glance.

"Rest up, Valkyrie. We'll need you if the Commander says we're going to the tournament." She said.

Valkyrie nodded and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep almost instantly due to how little energy she had.

"Lady Niir'lana, do you believe that Lady Valkyrie's power will be ready come time of the tournament?" A nurse asked.

"It depends on how much her power grows from now until she's fully recovered and released from the Chamber. The more it grows the longer she'll have to wait until she has access to her full power." She said.

"I see..." The nurse said.

"Not to worry. She will be all right." Doctor Nills said confidently.

Era smiled.

"Take good care of her doctor. I'm counting on you."

"Not a problem, Lady Niir'lana."

With that Era left the Medical Bay and walked through the base until she found her designated living quarters. As members of the base, both she and Valkyrie had living spaces prepared for whenever they were here. And wouldn't you know it, they were right next door to one another.

The two of them would be ready when the day of the tournament finally arrived. The only question was would they really be prepared to help take down a Frost Demon if there was one there who intended to enact any kind of nefarious schemes? Even on a bad day a Frost Demon's power grossly outmatched that of a Saiyan. Valkyrie's power was about to take a big jump, but there was no telling by how much.

Elite Saiyans seldom received such beatings. They traveled in groups and were almost always strong enough for the tasks at hand. The strongest working Saiyan in the force, currently, had a power level of roughly 30,000. If Valkyrie's injuries were anything to go by, her power would soon be in excess of 30,000 quite easily making her the strongest working Saiyan in the force. But even that was not enough to go toe to toe with a Frost Demon. Even in their base forms Frost Demons had power levels breaching 50,000, to say nothing of their further transformations which continued to increase their power to levels a Saiyan could never dream of.

Well... Come the tournament, they'd know what they were in for. Era could only hope that Valkyrie would be ready as well.

@ChazGhost @Deathrattle BB

The pirates around Elprede had party hats on and beer in hand. Then there was a cake on a table in the corner. "Zap! What the hell man it was his birthday and you flantted him" a shark man looking alein said annoyed walking over to Elprede. "Ya better get off him and apologize before we kill ya!" The shark yelled as the other pirates cracked there knuckles and got into fighting stances.

Meanwhile back at the stadium a pirate was speaking to Pyro. "So far we have twenty people outside our crew who have passed the "tests" to enter the tournament, Five of which are the natives sir" The pirate reported.

"And still have two days until it starts... Well it like we try making money off this until then. We are selling tickets to this right?" Pyro said pouring himself a glass of wine. In swirled it a little before drinking it. "Also have gotten the natives to start working on the usless shirts and other garbage they sell at normal events like this."

"Yes on both occasions sir, we are almost sold out by now. And we are working on the "garbage" as we speak. Who new you could make as so much money of a simple tournament"

"Well its never every tournament a world freedom is on line or a frost demon is the final opponent" Pyro said chuckling before drinking his wine.

@Deathrattle BB

Elprede shrugged and hopped off the unconscious pirate. He stooped down and poked his head. The flattened pirate did not even move. "Er... actually, he might be dead. I'm not feeling any energy from him." He stood up and dusted himself off the the cloud that impact made. It annoyed him trying to move around when he had a bunch of dirt and crap on his clothes--it made him itchy. He turned to the pirates, snickering.

"Well, happy birthday in hell, I guess." He laughed, holding his stomach and continuing to try and stifle giggles. "Man, and don't you guys look threatening! I'm shivering in my boots here!" He laughed louder and harder, almost falling over. "And... and... you all think you can hit a Nephelem is the best part!" Now he fell over, rolling around on the ground in an uncontrollable fit of cacophonic ecstasy.

"Sir, what exactly do you find so amusing?" JJ asked, absolutely flabbergasted.

Bahahahaha! I don't even know! He thought back cheerily. But this is the best laugh I've had in a long time!

"You little... Skin this fox!" The shark ordered before the other pirates charged at Elprede. Their all attack at once wildly throwing fists at Elprede but the shark stayed were he was. He opened his massive mouth. Then the Ki from the rest of his body started building up in his mouth as a ball of energy started getting bigger and bigger. "RIP JAW CANNON!" The shark yelled before firing a big beam of energy at Elprede from his mouth.

Meanwhile at one of tournament sign up hubs the one of the pre-tournament "fitness test"... pretty much a dozen or so warriors who signed up in a pit and they were getting ready to fight. They this work was the last warrior left after the battle would get to properly signed up in the tournament. One of the senior pirates floated over the pit with a ki ball in head. "When the ki ball explode fight like your life depended on it, BECAUSE IT DOES..."He said before launching the ball into the air. In a few seconds it exploded and the fighting started.

ki blasts, swords, and fists launched around. In a few minutes the walls of the pit were covered in hole, blood, and pieces of metal. There was a only two fighters left, a female pirate with green skin and blue haired women with barely a scratch on her and a badly injured saiyan. "I not... going to fall..." the saiyan said breathing heavily. "ohh really well I geuss this won't kill you." The pirate said blasting the behind the saiyan, crumbling the wall on top of him. The saiyan screamed for a second before he stopped but the pirate blasted the pile of rocks to make sure he was died. "You can never be sure with saiyans" She smirked before floating up out of the pit.

"Good job, another one of the crew in the tournament, just make sure not get defeated until then. We don't want some else taking your place." The senior pirate said.

"Don't worry I can defended myself, but speaking of losing our place wheres Jaws?" The female pirate asked. 

"I believe he's at Zap's party, he got his place in the tournament after killing a dozen natives in the pit" the senior pirate stated.

@Deathrattle BB

Elprede stopped laughing almost immediately and flipped back into a standing position as soon as the words had left the shark's mouth. He waited patiently for the pirate's to come to him--which, from his perspective, took a long time due to the strange nature of time around him. He continued to wait, sliding into one of the many fighting stances he knew. When one of the pirate's attacks came within millimeters of him, he seemingly disappeared from their sight. He ducked out of the way of it and sped away to the other side of the room,  jumping off and off the wall into a flying kick, smashing his heel into te pirate's head and sending him rocketing through the wall.

"Sir, would you like me to activate the combat HUD?" JJ asked, seemingly amused.

What the hell do you think, JJ!? Yes! Elprede yelled.

The whole world changed for him in a moment. His vision became sharper and more focused, a small reticle showing up in accordance with his eye and hand in relation to each other to help his aim if he so chose to use it. Many different tiny red arrows appeared, displaying the number of hostiles nearby still and where they were. A danger warning came to him when he picked up the energy of the shark man charging a blast attack.

Perfect.

He picked up the pace slightly and manipulated the forces thrown around by his speed. Tables and other machinery were uprooted and thrown and he hit the pirates into a pile either through a kick placed into their stomach to get them into position, or knocking them unconscious through pressure points and tossing them in the way. When the bipedal shark opened fire, it was upon his own comrades while Elprede stood watching, casually leaning against the wall. He scratched his ear.

The blast destroyed half the whole wall, hall the floor, and killed tge pirates. "Ahhh...." the pirates screamed. The shark looked at the scene after the smoke cleared. He firsted looked surprised before stumping his feet in rage.

"You little furry BASTARD! I'll rip you to shreads!" The shark yelled so loud it could be heard miles away. Then he started charging his ki, his muscles started getting becomimg bigger. His power raised from 6000 to 8000 to finally 10,000. "Die fox face!" the shark said quickly charging quickly with his jaw wide open to chomp down.

Meamwhile the female pirate and the senior one looked in the directions of a explosion and heard the sharks yell. "Well I geuss jaws is in a fight. Want to go watch?" The female pirate asked smirking.

"Of course, if he loses we have to see who will take his place in the tournament" the other pirate said smirking. Then the two flew over to the battle.

"Awww its a little foxy, I got to have it!" The female pirate yelled after a few mintues it took to fly over to the battle.

"No, the last pet you had killed after it bit you" the senior pirate said sighing.

@Deathrattle BB

Elprede pushed himself away from the wall to survey the wreckage that the shark managed to do. There was nothing left of the other pirates anymore; total vaporization, they were nothing more but gas in the air now. He shuddered slightly at the thought of being turned into a gas, what would that feel like? Would you feel it in the first place? Whatever the case, he didn't get the time of day to dwell on it.

"Sir, his Ki Lev is rising!" JJ warned him, scanning the shark. "However, it is not something to be afraid of."

Yeah, I know. Lemme kick this guys teeth in and then we can go find that Frost Demon. 

Elprede kicked off the wall, flying close to the ground at high speed towards the shark. He was an invisible bullet to somebody with such a low power level; near impossible to see and react to and sound of his approach was dead quiet, too slow to keep up. He grabbed the shark's legs out from under him, pulling them with him and causing the shark to fall on his face. Elprede, released him, coming to a sudden stop, leaping up to the ceiling and then bouncing off it.

He came crashing down, feet first, onto the shark's back--the force of going near the speed of light was probably enough to either heavily injure him, or outright breaking his spine entirely. Nevertheless, they smashed through the floor and the next one below that, landing in a pile of smoking rubble. Elprede daintily stepped off of the shark, stretching his arms out behind his head and flying up back to the original floor they were on.

"If one of you two call me a pet one more time," he said, peaking over the hole in the floor to glare at them. "I'm gonna turn YOU in a new pair of shoes. And I don't even like shoes." He seemed almost serious, but looked amused right now more than anything else.

"Awww he thinks he could even try that" the female pirate said looking down at Elprede. Then a large rawr could before heard as the shark bursted through the rubble, badly injuree and bleeding. He charged up at Elprede one last time putting all his remaining ki in his mouth before firing it straight at Elprede it.

"Well I geuss he's trying to go all out, Hey foxy could you not kill him, he still owes me money" The senior porate stated watching the shark trying kill Elprede.

Meanwhile Pyro was relaxing in the stands watching the construction of the arena. "Umm sir we got reports that Jaws and some mysterious aleins are fighting and destroying a building nearby." A pirate said reading the report of his scouter.

Pyro sighed and looked up at the pirate. "And why are you telling me this, Jaws can rip any building he wants, why would I care about this one?"

"Well sir he's losing it seems..." the pirate said. With that pyro's curiosity was peeked. He then started flying over to the building to check it out, with the other pirate following.

"Well Jaws is going all out I see..." Pyro said as his scouter picked up the sharks attack. "Poor little alein..." Pyro snickered.

@Deathrattle BB

Elprede shrugged at the female pirate, "Suppose I could let him live, I'm not purposefully trying to kill him either." He looked down when a danger reticle came up, slipping out of the way of the beam of Ki coming his way. "But if he keeps up like that, he will kill himself. Excuse me for a moment."

He reappeared in front of the shark, Ki charged in his right hand. "Stay down, shark boy." He said mutinously, jabbing him in a place off-set the chest and sternum. The Ki energy infected his body, rushing throughout his body and paralyzing his nervous system, effectively removing the shark as a threat. It blocked the flow of Ki, no matter how great. Elprede's special nerve attack was one-of-a-kind, known by no one else.

He grabbed the shark to prevent him from hitting the ground hard, instead gently lowering him and setting him into the rubble. "There. He'll be back up and about in a few hours at most." He stated flatly, flying back up to the original floor.

He landed on the ground, crossing his arms and narrowing his arms at the pirates. "So, which one of you called me a pet?"

@ChazGhost

"I did, fuzzy, your just adorable" The female pirate said holding her hands together. Then she followed down to him and said "but I guess you won't be my pet... for now. But anyways are you here for the tournament? Because if you are you just earned your entry in". She then walked over and started poking the shark.

"What she means is when you defeat someone who earned a place in the tournament, you get to be in the tournament in their place. Airgo welcome to the Pyro games." The other Pirate said.

. "I love that name,no matter how many times I hear it" Pyro said floating above them. "But anyways, I see Jaws got defeated, badly it seems. Not very easy, I've watched the man rip armies with his teeth. So who are you little fox?" Pyro said looking at Jaws before looking back at Elprede. The pirate who followed him floated down and picked up Jaws.

"Ill take him back to the ship" The pirate stated before flying off.

@Deathrattle BB

Elprede raised an eyebrow. "You're becoming my first pair of shoes in the tournament." He promised, sticking his tongue out at her. Might as well play off being an adorable little silver fox, even if he just totally trashed that shark without breaking a sweat. You would need to be much, much stronger to truly pose a threat to him.

"Sir, you're gloating about your power in your head again." JJ chimed in.

Shut up! I can think whatever the hell I want! 

Elprede grumbled a bit, saying something about a 'stupid robot' before shrugging in mostly disinterest of the tournament. "Meh, I guess I can join the tournament. At least I'll get to smack you guys around before I actually get to the target I came here for." The silver fox looked around the room. He could sense a fairly higher level of power nearby, the question was where, though. He looked up upon hearing a new voice. "Oh. Why don't I ever look up?"

"Sir, it's because nobody ever tries to attack you from above," JJ said.

Really? Elprede wondered, scratching his nose now with the same hand. Well, more like his muzzle. Could've sworn I was attacked by at least a few people from above. Hm, I'll be making sure to look up from now on.

The silver fox shrugged once more, this time, directed at Pyro. "If that was your idea of 'strong' then I sincerely hope you're kidding about this tournament." He announced in a bored tone. He crossed his arms over his fuzzy chest again, staring up at Pyro. "I'm going to assume you're in 1st form since you feel so weak right now." He floated up until he was at eye level with Pyro, lounging comfortably on the air with his arms behind his head his one leg crossed over the other. "I'm Elprede. You can call me 'Nephelem' or 'supīdo kyō (speed demon)' or whatever. Doesn't matter to me."

Era was laying in her bed when her Scouter went off again.

Her eyes slid open and she checked the power reading...

"6,700... And back to 340. Valkyrie, just what are you doing in there?" She asked herself.

She closed her eyes and sighed.

Meanwhile, back in the Recovery Ward, Valkyrie was dreaming again and the doctors racing to administer another sedative to induce lucid dreams and prevent her body from overtaxing itself as she powered up and then back down. Valkyrie's body was beginning to heal, but it was still very fragile. If she powered up like that too many times too soon, it could do irreparable damage to her Ki pathways and prevent her from being able to channel her Ki properly.

"Hurry! I need 2 milligrams at once!" Doctor Nills ordered.

"Yes, doctor! I just need a few seconds." A nurse replied.

"Hurry! Her power is going to spike again!" He said, the scanners indicating an imminent power up.

"... Ready! Here!" She said.

Nills quickly injected the sedative into the external IV drip which was connected to the internal IV drip via a bit of cabling. It took a few seconds, and it happened right as she was powering up, but the sedative took effect calming her down and preventing her from powering up beyond 2,000 which was manageable. Valkyrie settled down and her body began to relax, allowing Nills and the nurses the time to rest as her power came under control resting at just below 400.

"That was too close." Nills said with a sigh.

"Doctor, what do we do? Is there any way to accelerate her healing?" Another nurse asked.

"No, there isn't." He said.

"But the fox said that if Era lent her Ki to Valkyrie that it would help." She suggested.

"Elprede seems a good lad at heart. But unfortunately despite the fact that his body as a Nephelem handles Ki better than any other race known in the universe, he doesn't seem to know how Ki actually works or where it's best used. Not surprising really since he's not a doctor or any kind of professional expert in Ki. Lending your Ki to someone may give their bodies a temporary boost of energy, but it does nothing to help with one's healing process. If Era were to give Valkyrie her Ki, it would only help Valkyrie grow stronger which is not what she needs right now. She needs to remain calm and keep her power level low until her body has recovered enough to handle the Ki flowing through it." He said.

"I see..." The nurse replied.

"Yes. To give one's Ki to someone in this state is very dangerous indeed. If we let Era do that as Elprede suggested Valkyrie's Ki pathways could become permanently damaged. If that were to happen her power level would drop dramatically. That and whatever power level gains she received throughout the years would be greatly stunted, likely to nothing greater than triple digits per year no matter how hard she trained or how many battles she engages in." He said.

"Wow. I had no idea." She said.

"Your training is incomplete, isn't that right?" He asked.

"Yes, sir. Regrettably, my training was put on hold due to the sudden influx of patients and the short staff numbers here." She replied.

"Mm. Well don't forget what I told you. If you ever let a doctor or nurse give their Ki to a patient as damaged as Valkyrie, and the patient were to die, it would be on your head." He warned.

"Oh my... Understood doctor." She said.

Valkyrie rested peacefully in the Chamber and her power grew very steadily at a rate of about 10 points every two minutes.

"Yes I am, but give me a second to show how powerful my first form is, to give you a better idea what you may have to fight in the end." Pyro said smirking before his ki quickly went up from 20,000 to 60,000. " And as I said, this is only my first form, Fluffy" Pyro said mockingly and with a big smirk. Then he moved quickly behind Elprede and said "by the way if I'm your target you should know I've killed thousands of bounty hunters including some of your little furry race. I can easily do the same for you."

"Sir don't you have other duties that need your attention?" the other pirate said to Pyro tapping his shoulder. 

"Yes, I need to make sure the natives don't mess up the arena, especially the parts for my entrance." Pyro said looking at the pirate. Then he turned back to Elprede and said "well then Fluffy I do hope we see each other again, and maybe you'll live to fight. Until then do enjoy everything my little planet has to offer, it maybe last fun you'll ever have". The pyro and the other pirates flew off.

"Sir you real think that fox can make even passed the first round?" One of the pirates asked.

"He defeated Jaws quickly, that itself is impressive but then standing front of frost demon and talk like i'm nothing, he could be worth my time to kill" Pyor said smirking.

@Deathrattle BB

Elprede smirked, seemingly unperturbed by the Frost Demon's sudden rise in power. As soon as the Frost Demon moved, Elprede was no longer there. Instead, he was behind Pyro, still in the same position as before. "Doesn't matter how strong ya get if you can't ever hit your target, bud. I'm not like those other Nephelem you've fought." He said nonchalantly, drumming his fingers against the back of his head, long tail waving through the air idly. "And I've killed other Frost Demons. If you're trying to make a point, do it clearly."

"Sir, is it really right to tell that to him?" JJ asked cautiously.

It won't matter whether I make him angry now, would it? Elprede argued, shifting into a normal standing position in the air. He's currently far too slow to even come close to landing a blow on me AND he's very vulnerable to my nerve attack. Frost Demon biology is not very different from human and Saiyan biology besides being able to survive in a vacuum like we Nephelem can. If he tries to fight me in a vacuum, if he knows anything about us, it is a losing battle for him. Too slow.

"If you say so, sir. Be careful, please." JJ pleaded.

Yes, I know. He thought, watching Pyro fly away. I'm definitely not leaving this world without taking him with me, though. Open a transmission line to that Saiyan outpost.

"Yes, sir. I am opening a line now."

@ChazGhost

Communications Room

"Sir, we have an incoming transmission request from the Nephelem who visited earlier."

"Patch it through. Let's see what he has for us." The Commander said.

"Yes, sir. Opening the channels now to receive incoming transmission." Replied the communications officer.

The lines opened, allowing Elprede's transmission to come through.

"I'm interested in what he has to say." The Commander muttered to himself.

@Deathrattle BB

"Transmission has been reached, sir." JJ said. It could be heard on the other side of the transmission, her voice sounding slightly robotic but full of emotion and personality still.

"Thanks, JJ." Elprede said, smiling. He looked around and blasted off into space temporarily, away from prying ears. He sensed for energy for a moment just to make sure before continuing.

"Greetings. I've made it into this 'tournament' they're hosting. The Frost Demon has a power level of 60,000 or higher. It may or may not be suicide for a Wait an to come here, not without the proper techniques." He said formally. "Thought I would give you a fair warning."

He tipped his head back in thought. "Oh! How is Lady Valkyrie? Is she doing well?"

@ChoShadow

As the transmission came through, the Commander took note of the Frost Demon's estimated 60,000 power level.

"Sir, even if headquarters says we must send some of our own to the tournament, can we risk that?" Asked a communication's officer.

"We'll have to if headquarters orders it..." He mumbled.

Then the question of Valkyrie's status came up.

"You there, fetch Doctor Nills at once." He ordered.

"Yessir!"

A few minutes later, Nills arrived to answer the question.

"Lady Valkyrie is now stable. Her power is slowly rising through the triple digits so it shouldn't be more than another 12-16 hours before she's ready to be released from the Chamber." He said.

"Thank you doctor." The Commander said.

Nills bowed his head.

@Deathrattle BB

Elprede appeared a little worried. He couldn't allow this 'Pyro' to go beyond his first form... he just wouldn't give the Frost Demon the time needed to transform. Such aggression may get him hit, but it would be worth it still to win the planet's freedom. He wondered if he could even beat the Frost Demon if he got past his first or second forms... not a chance he was willing to take.

Hey, JJ? Send a message back to Zaero telling them what's going on. He paused. Also... tell 'you-know-who.'

"Yes, sir," Jasmine said, beginning preparations for the long-distance message. "Do you wish for me to send your regards?"

He nodded. Yeah. Tell her I'll be coming back and stay for a while soon. I don't want to stay away for much longer on missions.

"Aye aye, sir."

Elprede looked out into space, deep in thought for a few moments before nodding his head. "That's great news. Maybe when she's better I can spar with her or the other lady."

The Commander scoffed.

"Sparring with either one will not yield favorable results, and for different reasons depending on which one you choose." He warned.

Nills glanced to the Commander.

"Really sir?" Nills asked.

The Commander regarded Nills.

"Need I remind you just what Era is, or what happens when someone wins against Valkyrie while demonstrating superior behavior?" He asked.

Nills shook his head.

"No, sir. I remember very well." He said, glancing over his shoulder towards the door as he recalled what Valkyrie had done to herself once already.

@Deathrattle BB

Elprede rolled his eyes. The Commander was being overly dramatic about it, it isn't as if he can't handle himself. "I can handle myself just fine around a few angry Saiyans. I'm not acting as if I'm superior to either of them." He sighed, crossing his arms.

Is there something wrong with looking for a little friendly competition? He asked himself.

"No idea, sir. Valkyrie seems to be the only one that would be unwise to battle due to her behavior." JJ answered, hiding her voice from the Saiyans on the other end. "I cannot say anything about how Niir'lana will react."

Bah. Elprede fumed. Saiyans are always angry, what's even the difference anymore? He shrugged his shoulders eventually.

"Whatever. I'll spar with them regardless if either one of us want to." He said finally. "It's not the end of the world if I accidentally piss of Valkyrie."

Users who are viewing this thread