• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I wouldn't be doing this but I'm really bored

Flooberoid

Boopmaster General
Title says it all.
...No, not really.
Basically I've found myself with a lot of free time lately and nothing to do with it, so I decided to throw myself out there in the world of one-on-one rp. I've only ever rp'd in groups of four or more so I don't reaaaally know what I'm doing, but that will hopefully come with time.
Oh, and as far as romance, I can do with or without but be advised I'm more likely to play a male than a female. If there's a compelling reason I can play a girl but we'd mostly be looking at MxM or MxF.
Also OCs are preferred but honestly I'm up for anything.
Is that all I have to say? Feels like it. Now then, on to the fandoms:

Preferred:
-Shin Megami Tensei (Not Persona)
-Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Overwatch
-Disgaea
-Animal Crossing/Harvest Moon
-Invader Zim
-Monster Hunter

Lower Priority:
-Persona (Love it but I'm already in a Persona rp)
-Fire Emblem (Same)
-Undertale (Because Undertale rps have to be handled very carefully to not turn into a terrible, embarassing mess)

Joke/If you Reeeeeally want to:
-Super Smash Brothers
-Super Monkey Ball
-Paper Mario
-Whatever other nonsense you can suggest. Yes, even if I've never heard of it.

Reply to this thread if interested. If you pm me without replying here I will shun you. And nobody wants that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back