• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I wished upon a star to get a rp partner.

SkyFilms

Sir Sky, A Knight of RpNations Kingdom
Hello with the update on the site I've found it to be a rather difficult task to join many roleplays except for those which are 1x1s. And so out of much boredom I'm making this thread in hopes of finding a roleplay partner or two or three or how many may appear.

Now I do have many pairing ideas personally and don't care what genders they may be between(MxM, FxF, MxF).

I don't have much of a preference on what we do although I do like playing male characters. I'd love to have an experienced partner to roleplay with and hopefully create a long lasting piece with.

Message me if you're interested and I can share my pairings with you and you can share any you may have with me as well. Or we can simply create our own original plot, for that sounds like just as much fun. :)

Well you and I started a MxM ages ago and never continued xD But I'm willing to give it another go if you are! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back