• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission I will sketch your OC for free!

EtherealShadows

Ghostly Bender
Hello, all!

The reason I post this is so that I can practice on my own art. It will be for free since I don’t think I make them good enough to have a cost. And like I said, I’m mostly doing this as a practice.

Note that I am only going to sketch them, so I am not going to color the sketches. Not sure if I'll do full body or portrait, just give me your preferences. But at the same time don’t expect me to do a full body, as it may turn into a portrait or half body instead. Also don’t expect me to do your OC, either it may take some time, or I wasn’t interested in drawing them. But you’re allowed to convince me, just don’t ask me repeatedly.

Note that my style can be a bit either chibi, anime-like or cartoon-like. I can’t draw realistic.

I may close this thread if I get too many requests.

Alright, so just reply to this thread or send me a PM, with details of your OC!

1. A reference of your OC, whether it’s your own art or a face claim.

2. Tell me a bit about your OC like personality, backstory or a RP you have used them in, or just about anything you feel like.
(Doesn’t require very much info, but at least give me something that could make me become interested in drawing them)

3. (Optional) Anything else you feel like, whether it’s an aesthetic for them, or a song, or anything else you could think of.

Anyway I'm excited to see your OC! Looking forward to how this will turn out, as I’m not sure for how long I will keep this going, lol

hope sounds interesting enough to draw

Harry Potter but from my Fanfiction. If you don't know og harry potter he's sassy and kind of a himbo but brave. In my fanfic he's trans, and in Slithernyn. He looks like this but the scar goes all over his face and down on his neck a little.
Screenshot_20231005_114302_Gallery.jpg

This is Scout Andra Wolf, and his half sister, Ella Mae Kitten. Scout is a 6ft, 19 year old Wolf-house cat hybrid. hes shy and is known to be a gentle giant, though he can have food agression due to trama. His sister, Ella is a blind at birth house cat and is a few years younger than Scout at 17 years old. shes fiesty and independant dispite her disability.

i hope that they are interesting enough to be drawn ^^

Attachments

• scout_ref.png
    scout_ref.png
    850 KB · Views: 7
  • ella_ref.png
    ella_ref.png
    772.8 KB · Views: 7
Thx, you can do it! I’m fine with you doing mine last.

Not requesting anything, just here to cheer you on. You go!

Here they are! download20231002194951.png this one's Felix,and this one's Mochidownload20231002194427.png

Hello, all!

The reason I post this is so that I can practice on my own art. It will be for free since I don’t think I make them good enough to have a cost. And like I said, I’m mostly doing this as a practice.

Note that I am only going to sketch them, so I am not going to color the sketches. Not sure if I'll do full body or portrait, just give me your preferences. But at the same time don’t expect me to do a full body, as it may turn into a portrait or half body instead. Also don’t expect me to do your OC, either it may take some time, or I wasn’t interested in drawing them. But you’re allowed to convince me, just don’t ask me repeatedly.

Note that my style can be a bit either chibi, anime-like or cartoon-like. I can’t draw realistic.

I may close this thread if I get too many requests.

Alright, so just reply to this thread or send me a PM, with details of your OC!

1. A reference of your OC, whether it’s your own art or a face claim.

2. Tell me a bit about your OC like personality, backstory or a RP you have used them in, or just about anything you feel like.
(Doesn’t require very much info, but at least give me something that could make me become interested in drawing them)

3. (Optional) Anything else you feel like, whether it’s an aesthetic for them, or a song, or anything else you could think of.

Anyway I'm excited to see your OC! Looking forward to how this will turn out, as I’m not sure for how long I will keep this going, lol
Hi! i got a character his name is dale last name crover he is a 19 year old kid who is in a punk rock/grunge band named named fecal matter he was abandoned under the muddy banks of the wishkah bridge in aberdeen washington at the age of 8 he found his best friend kurt cobain at the age of 13 and around 3 years later the formed te band fecal matter evuntually the band broke up 3 years later after that he started playing in anothe rband named the melvins which he is still playing in too this very day. he is based off of dale crover and kurt cobain i want too make him my oc! make him however you like furry human neko whatever you think best suites him! (i sent a couple photos so you have a design too follow!)

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2023-10-18 7.22.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-18 7.22.43 PM.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Do you need a drawing reference or a written description can do? If it's the former I'll draw a reference as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back