Other i was thinking of joining/exploring other fandoms, any suggestions?

EldrithcAlienGutz69

Hello!! I’m Zura!! I love to RP :3
i kinda wanna be in more fandoms other than the Dave and Bambi fandom
(although, i still like pokemon, i’ve been inactive in it)

I'm gonna recommend my own old one haha

The Portal franchise is great- it's sci-fi puzzle video game! You use portals, which act like doorways, to solve puzzles for an AI that seems to be not quite working right. They're both on Steam and when they're on sale they're very cheap, I highly recommend playing them for yourself!

I dont know about RP Nation, but on other forums RWBW is very very active right now. Its kindof about deep diving dreams, not like the Matrix, more like Ghost in the Shell dream diving. from what I have seen and read. However they say there is more to it later on, but I have not seen this other layer people talk about.

Another good one is Sword Art Online, not the good video games and the pre-seasons. Most people jump to season three because of Adult Swim and CrunchyRoll. Maybe because seasons one and two are all about how the world works and are more of a tutorial to the rest of the shows. I kindof like the next to the last season Alicization of sword art online better, but whatever. The brand new season that is on Max only doesnt even get that much attention. Sword Art Online "Log Horizon" I think its called. however I dont think the new season is cannon and thats why it often get ignored.

I dont see it on RP nation but other good RPGs include Dot Hack, gang wars (GTA1 and 5), Dragon Ball(mostly Z and GT), Pokemon, Palworld, animal crossing.

However Life Within, a AOL and ICQ forum roleplay that died with AOL has been restored. However its rated R and would NOT be allowed on RP Nation. Life Within is about alien abduction and human studies by a group of aliens that are part Rom's and part evil Trolls. Ummmm, humans brake free and start to free other humans. However some of the first free people are terrorists teenagers whom dont believe they should free anyone over 21. Because the terrorist humans believe they can live in a world without grownup, like something out of a peterpan movie. There is kindof a large civil war between the two awake humans. The terrorists and the adult lovers. The terrorists win over the adult lover while also fighting off the security forces of the aliens. the terrorist humans take down the aliens. the humans start a new country in what was France. and then the young terrorist teenagers discover a few dragons escaped during the war with the aliens. Then they must fight off dragons. then they find out that the leader of the human lovers is alive and they do stupid sick things to her and tick her inside being in a locked cell with an adult who does sick and gross things to her. its an adult roleplay, its called Life Within.

Try going down the SCP rabbit hole! it’s fun, and kept me from being bored for a long time! There are THOUSANDS of SCPs, and you could make your own! It also has lore that makes no sense, but is fun to try and put together!

Undertale is a WILD fandom. A lot of people cringe at it but I believe it's a truly unique and amazing slice of the internet.

Undertale is a WILD fandom. A lot of people cringe at it but I believe it's a truly unique and amazing slice of the internet.
I can confirm as part of the Undertale fandom, It can be extremely cringe, even disgusting and immoral, but also full of the most interesting and unique ideas out there. But, I suppose that is just most fandoms lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back