i was born sick but i love it

MoxxyMoxx

the enby autist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Name: Angel Isaac Moreno 

Appearance: 5'3'' 102lbs Black Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Half Puerto Rican - Half American, Has an American Accent, Pastel Aesthetic. FC = Jake T. Austin

Personality: Angel is a shy kid. He rarely speaks to anyone who isn't a worker at the Café, a Priest, or his own family and then he rarely speaks to those people. He is very generous and loyal to those he cares for and would do anything for them. He contradicts himself when he says this though as his shy (and what can sometimes come off as depressive) personality gets the better of him. He wishes he wasn't as shy. He just doesn't know how to change it. 

Likes: Music, Night Time, Ice Cream, Strawberries, Dogs, Puerto Rico, Boys.

Dislikes: Discrimination, Feeling Sad All The Time, His Shyness, Spiders, Clowns

History: Angel was born in Puerto Rico on the 3rd of June. His parents Bella and Joshua married 3 years before, had his older brother 2 years before and had his sister 3 years after. His Mom was a doctor and his Dad was a Priest and they were both very religious and it passed onto their 3 kids. Angel was the middle child and also the most independent growing up. His brother would be tasked in taking care of him and usually it would be the other way around. His parents and siblings tended to leave him to his own devices when it came to things including creativity. When he was just 5 he was attached to music and wanted to be a musician. His Mom signed all three of them up for music classes to see if they all loved music. His sister, Valentina, preferred to do more drawing than anything else and his brother, Francisco, was into math. He however loved music and by the time he was just 10 he'd learned flute clarinet and had started viola. By the time he was 14 he learned the rest of viola, drums, piano and guitar but wanted to get into more weirder instruments. When he was around 15 he hit a major depressive point in his life that he is still in now but denies the fact to anyone. He began to question everything he knew. After his grandpa died and God didn't save him he wondered whether God existed at all. He stayed in his room for weeks. Eventually he had to come out because he had a life. He realised how much music meant to him and he started to dig himself out of the hole he created. He eventually started to get better but a few months back he figured out he was gay and plummeted back into the hole in the ground. He is hiding his sexuality from everyone and is trying to come to terms with everything but can't. It's all so difficult.

Worker or Patron: Patron. He's almost always there

Musician(yes or no): Yes

If so, what instrument(provide picture as well): He plays pretty much anything he can get his hands on. He knows, fluently, guitar, piano, drums, flute, clarinet, ukulele, mandolin, and viola. He somewhat knows many others. (He got rid of his flute, clarinet and viola years ago. He's never had his own piano.)

Favorite Food/Drink: Oreos (double stuffed regular. No fancy flavors) and Hot Chocolate (either regular cocoa or strawberry flavored)

Other:
Theme Song - Take Me To Church, Hozier

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vultz can you help me with finding a face claim? I really am struggling with finding one. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back