• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I Want You For a Superhero RP![open]

T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

testing
When you say OC’s only, do you mean regular characters like Batman and joker are not in this universe?

Or each player should be their own hero/villain

I mean, people can only rp their own characters. I won't be including characters that are too OP for an rp, such as Wonderwoman or superman. Pre-existing DC characters will not exist. think of this as like the next gen of DC superheros and villians.

I'll be basing it in an original fictional setting called Lockbridge City.

This here is a original character in Gotham

The pitter patter of people moving cautiously through the streets, the stomping of thugs who shove their way through crowds. Gotham city streets surprisingly dry. Usually raining.. Kan Ibis. A man who looked to be in his late twenties had just left a warehouse where Arnold Wesker, better known as the ventriloquist. The old man whose puppet is a mob boss.
Scarface..
What a bunch of tossers. Kan wiped his fist on his jeans leaving a slight smudge stain of blood. A old friend of kan said he could get him in a supervillans gang, quick money for something with high risk. However no one said the puppet is the boss. Kan promptly beat and robbed the pathetic group. Gangsters should be quicker with their guns.. and stabbing that fools hand shuts up the boss. I could have run that stupid group. Heh..

As shitty as it sounds to himself kan missed the iceberg lounge. The penguin was a fat greedy little shit. But he was a rich fat little shit with connections. Always has a decent arsenal whenever Kan was called in for grunt work. His highest paying job was assassination, however he wasn't on that high end list.. not a known name like deadshot and deathstroke. Even captain boomerang would be more famous..

Kan had only fought batman twice, the first time was as a teenager. Kan was caught killing a drug dealer, the young man pulled a gun on the dark knight and attempted to fire at the vigilante, batman dislocated his arm and beat the fuck out of everyone present. Kan was put in juvenile detention but escaped quickly. The second time was no better, Kan landed a baseball bat across the back of batmans head. Batman snapped the bat and beat the fuck out of him before he could escape.

Kan rubbed his left arm. Hadn't been the same since then. His aim was still ok, he could still throw a punch.
It was more mental then physical trauma, who or what is batman? He's human.. but it's like he's invincible. Stories get told and fabricated about those who faced or even beat batman. But Gotham never goes to long without someone from the bat brood showing up. Bumping into a sharply dressed man, Kan slid his hand into the inside of the man’s jacket taking a wallet quickly before walking off with a "sorry"

If more people join I’d be happy to lay some shit out. I think this should be a group thing

It will. I have a friend who's interested and I'm looking for one or two more. I also want us all to be available around the same time consistantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back