• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I want some long-ish term RP partners/friends for non-romance plots/pairings.

Progdor

Pantser
I grow tired of having to rely on romance plots or even subplots to make a story interesting. Who's with me? I have lots of ideas but am more or less only willing to share them with someone in private because they are all original content. I don't like fandoms that much but will do them if necessary.

If you're still looking for someone and you don't mind the fact that I'm new to this site, I'd be interested.

Hey, I'll definitely help you out. I'm pretty new to the site and need some RP partners to get started with as well, I'd love to hear you out.

Hey, quite new to the site, but I'd love to do an RP of this sorts. I'm with you as well, I don't care much for romance RPs at the moment.

Feel free to PM me!

Hi, I'd love to hear your plot ideas. If they're sci-fi/fantasy or futuristic-related, please PM me so we can flesh out characters and details and get something started!

Oh my god I feel you. Sometimes I hate having the most forced romance in an RP and then focusing on nothing else. Count me in. Do you like Fantasy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back