• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I want an apocalyptic / post apocalyptic RP

BeautifulLoser

hello friend
Title kinda says it all! I’m down to discussing what type of apocalypse whether it be zombie, nuclear, etc. 10000% down to building what type of world they’d be in, what the threats are, etc.

I’d be down for some doubling or just starting out with two characters and building from there.

I’m not super picky on length of posts. I can rant anywhere from 3-12 paragraphs, depending on my partners posts and detail needed. Just give me something to work with and I’ll be happy :).

I’m a 21 year old female but am down to play a male character if that’s what you’re more comfortable with. I’m super easy going so just comment or Pm me if interested!

I would like a zombie apocalypse roleplay if you're still interested. I love the idea of us each starting with one character and potentially adding more to the cast as the plot progresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back