• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission I wanna pay for your art

Huxalot

Half man with a body of a shark
hey, I know there's some great artists here, but I'm currently too sick to browse through all the posts to find active commissioners :(

I'd be willing to pay a decent price for it. I'd like a drawing of my character, hips up. He's an elf from the Shadowrun universe, but I will give you details on what he looks like! Please comment here or message me if interested, id also like to see an example of your art!

hey, I know there's some great artists here, but I'm currently too sick to browse through all the posts to find active commissioners :(

I'd be willing to pay a decent price for it. I'd like a drawing of my character, hips up. He's an elf from the Shadowrun universe, but I will give you details on what he looks like! Please comment here or message me if interested, id also like to see an example of your art!
I have neither the skills nor the tablet to accomplish this well.. but if you give me details, I'd love to try this anyways (for free, of course)! Just so I can have other things to practice drawing than myself and my one friend. (I don't have any way to accept money for commissions anyways lol)

Heya friend! I know I'm not the best artist, but in exchange I do a "pay-me-what-you-want" system, where you literally pay me what you think the art is worth. Here's some examples!

acrylica2.png Antigone.png dax.png nova commission.png nova z colored.png sandplanet.png serious dax.png

i'm always available for commissions
here is some of my work however the first one is my most recent work
rFOzQae.jpg
KjPtTPk.jpg
HskCOYu.jpg

i started a thread here but there isn't much there; here.
if you'd like more just let me know and i'll pm you some other stuff!

im a traditional artist
i dont know if you're into that lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back