• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

I wanna make You a Graphic

Loke Fullbuster

The Language Enthusiast
Since RP Nation has done so much for me these past... 3 years, I wanna give back and make anyone and everyone a free graphic! You see... I don't um... art, but i can graphic. Here's an example of one I did for myself.

.Lotus.jpg

It's pretty basic but I wanna get more advanced which is why I am doing this, to not only better my graphics, but to give back to all of you! I promise I will most likely get to everyone's requests but I don't expect this to get many requests, but by all means prove me wrong. So leave below something you want, a concept, and i will try my best to fulfill that wish. In the mean time i'm going to be working on personal ones until someone makes a request. I'll keep you posted.

:> So how does this work? Do we just request a word and give an image or do we explain something we're looking for and let you go from there? 

And I looooooove what you did. It really looks amazing. :)  

YAY! My first potential request! 

So let's see here. You can do the image and what word you want, or you can do the other one. Obviously the first would take less time than the second, but I would try my hardest to accommodate you if you do the second option. You could do both. I can do the first one now, to hold you over until i do the second. It's really up to you. :)

@Ambela

Ah, sweet. I would send in a request if I didn't have to explain it - I'd much rather just send in an image and a work and have at it. Hehehe...

So, the word, would be Ambela, ye, and uh, let me look through my gallery for an image. :>

Ah, sweet. I would send in a request if I didn't have to explain it - I'd much rather just send in an image and a work and have at it. Hehehe...

So, the word, would be Ambela, ye, and uh, let me look through my gallery for an image. :>

Made These:

Untitled.jpg

and...

Fairy Tail.jpg

The second one took me so long ;-;

Tomorrow I'm gonna get real fancy. :)

Hmmm...

Can I get :

PAGE TURNER(Fantasy fiction/with a book feel?) and SECOND CHANCES(Berserk theme like my profile pic)?

@Prince Lotus

Hello! I find it very generous of you to make free graphics for people on this site uvu. May I request a graphic as well? To replace my current signature. I would love to have the word PECULIAR with this image:

IMG_3747.PNG

And for my icon, the word Vol (my username)

tumblr_lydwso7ulS1qh9vsio1_500.jpg

I would prefer it so that the name could include the face, or if you want to be creative, place it anywhere else xD.

Also I love KHR x.x.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Legend:D I failed. ;-; 

I couldn't make the entire image fit without leaving a lot of white in the name ;-; 

So... I duplicated the name a lot because it's a really great image. Sorry. ;-;

Legend.jpg

@Mathias No Bias

So the words in bold are what words you want... And then the parenthesis is what image you want? 

Also, could you explain what you mean by "book feel"?

Lastly, want me to crop the Mrs. Peregrine one to fit a signature? @Vol

Yes to the first.

Book feel - paper,ink,words scribbled,drawings in mono-color. So on and so forth. Or book binders/Spines in a book shelf. Basically something that relates to books.(Not an author though. No peoples faces for this one)

xD  I forgot to include an image. Wow. Good job, me. Um, how about this one...

15cf934a544bf2948ca80919964bdbd4.jpg

I think that might be too big. .-.

@Legend:D I failed. ;-; 

I couldn't make the entire image fit without leaving a lot of white in the name ;-; 

So... I duplicated the name a lot because it's a really great image. Sorry. ;-;

View attachment 184008

Just a composition suggestion here; could you clip the image, and position each character's head side by side? The woman's face on the left, taking up the "leg" letters, and the, uh, cyborg? on the right, taking up "end". The sheer amount of purple hair in the image should give you enough wiggle room to blend or clone to cover the gap, or it could be hidden in the black space bewtween g and e.

Either way, this thread is a great idea for keeping in practise; well done :D

:> I just realised that it was Kaneki and Rize. 

May I make a request? 

If so, 

The Word is: 

LilyannaG.

The picture is: 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

I'll Join this bandwagon! So... I have a pretty image here, View attachment 166121

It might be a little big, but it was custom made for me and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if you can do this, but I wanted to see if you could do something along the lines of this.

"His Face..." Over his hand and face area

"Is The Last One You'll Ever See." Over where that AWESOME flame is.

Hello!

May I get a graphic with this picture that says Heroes

777faef82080ad6e559960c2d3060220.png

and one with this that says Villains 

supervillain-team-superheroes-no-transparency-gradients-used-34949265.jpg

If not due to copyright o-or other reasons I completely understand!

Here we go! @Ambela

Ambela.jpg

Ambela 2.jpg

Ambela 3.jpg

Ambela 4.jpg

There you go! Two different versions both with a light and dark version. From now on everyone's going to get a light and dark version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back