• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I thought you loved me!

I’ll just uh

Get right to the plot.

The king of a vast and thriving land is holding a ball, which, as every suitor knows, will Be attended by his lovely and gorgeous daughter. That’s you! Yep. Indeed. Gorgeous and lovely ;). The prince of a faraway land, a land so wrought with poverty and crime, has been sent unwillingly by his father to capture you. And hey, guess who’s capturing you? None other than me!

But here’s the twist. My character is expecting for your character to be easy and soft. Heh... no. She’s stern and stubborn, not willing to visit his “glorious kingdom” with him. So he begins his long term campaign. He finds himself in a spiral towards falling in love with her, and she him. But he needed to tell her why he’d come in the first place. And he did, so [title here].

I have no age restrictions, though I ask you be mature.
I have no writing length restrictions, though I ask that it not be under three sentences.
Do not post below, PM me. If you post in this thread I’ll ignore you for not reading directions.
And just to make sure you read eeeeverything, what’s your favorite color?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back