• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Think I Could Love You Again

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

sxrxnlty

Tinkerbell

I Think I Could Love You Again

Don't fall in love with the moment
aeae83c9df46220c3f031508943a5039.jpg

973e6be07720919618e1b1f754b8e3a2--cute-text-messages-word-doodles.jpg
Eden Mitchelle and Calvin Hansen had a gruesome breakup over the summer due to Calvin cheating on Eden with Valentina, Eden's "bestfriend" or so she thought. The news of their separation had spread to every gossip corner in their school, making them the latest topic of the year much to their dismay.

The two have returned to school once again after a few months, bothing acting as if their breakup wasn't anything too extreme. Both had individually vowed not to speak to each other out of fear that their feelings for each other would resurface. But you see, the universe works in mysterious ways. The two had been placed at the center of their modern history class. The teacher had assigned a home project; each person is to be paired with a partner and they must live together for six weeks at one of their houses and record how their partner lives compared to tje other. Eden and Calvin were just unlucky enough to be paired together.

Hesitantly, Eden takes the hit to have Calvin live with her and things are awkward at first. There was a lot of questioning and interrogation, but soon the two loosen up a bit. Calvin even admits to his mistakes and Eden decides whether or not to forgive him.

But with this project, could the two of them possibly rekindle their lost love? Or will it bite the dust?
DeerPrince|OOC|CS|Extra
And think you're in love with the girl
79ff95c9ee6ff9f6770ab7267b2d5e37.jpg
youre-evil-its-hot-7249554.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back