• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I solemnly swear that I am craving Harry Potter...

Lyraen

feelsmaster
Hey there! I'm Lyraen, your friendly neighborhood Potterhead. I've been craving Harry Potter for a while and I'm finally making a thread solely devoted to the series. Before we get to anything else here's some guidelines for what I'm looking for:

• Write at least one paragraph per response.
  • I prefer to play female in MxF when it comes to romance. I've been doubling a lot lately and I would really prefer to just play female this time around. So no doubling please!
  • Please use decent grammar!
  • Be able to respond a few times a week and let me know if you'll be gone a while. I'll do the same for you.
  • If you're reading these, tell me what House you're in! I'm a Slytherin. :)
  • Make joint-decisions about the plot and play an equal part in creating a story. I don't want to be the sole creator of our plot-- it'll be more fun for both of us if we're equally involved!

I'm open to any era besides trio era, although if you want to use characters from that time period we could always take the canon characters and RP them in an alternate timeline where our interaction doesn't change the timeline of the books. Here's the pairings I'd be interested in, with the character I'd like to play italicized:

• Draco x Hermione
  • Ron x Hermione
  • James x Lily
  • Snape x Lily
  • Scorpius Malfoy x Rose Granger-Weasley
  • Next-Gen OC's

If there's something you're craving that I haven't mentioned, definitely let me know! Feel free to bring me any ideas you have or we can brainstorm. I have a few plot ideas already so just tell me if you're interested! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I'd love to be the Ron to your Hermione if you'd be willing to play Draco for my Luna or possibly an OC? I'd be open to doing something in the marauder's era or next gen era as well although for the latter I'm not too good with the canons so OCs only would work well :3 

I'm in Slytherin too by the way!

Hello there! I'd love to be the Ron to your Hermione if you'd be willing to play Draco for my Luna or possibly an OC? I'd be open to doing something in the marauder's era or next gen era as well although for the latter I'm not too good with the canons so OCs only would work well :3 

I'm in Slytherin too by the way!

I'm sorry but I'm not really looking to double this time around! It's just a bit too much work for how busy I am and I don't feel like I can get attached to an RP with so many characters.

Hi! This sounds awesome, but what about creating OC's that we coud add to the magical world of HP DURING the events in the books took place. Its like seeing the story through a different perspective of two hogwarts student who may know harry potter and his friends, or perhaps if we create characters from gryffindor maybe they can be friends too! I have always wanted to see what happened in hogwarts in  year 7 during Harry's absence to hunt down the horcruxes. So maybe we could do that timeline? Our characters in hogwarts during those events in the book, it'll be like seeing the

story through a different eye! lemme know what you think :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! This sounds awesome, but what about creating OC's that we coud add to the magical world of HP DURING the events in the books took place. Its like seeing the story through a different perspective of two hogwarts student who may know harry potter and his friends, or perhaps if we create characters from gryffindor maybe they can be friends too! I have always wanted to see what happened in hogwarts in  year 7 during Harry's absence to hunt down the horcruxes. So maybe we could do that timeline? Our characters in hogwarts during those events in the book, it'll be like seeing the

story through a different eye! lemme know what you think :)

I really just prefer to stay out of the trio era altogether, so I don't think I'd be down for doing that; however, if you want to try something else not in the trio era I would love to talk with you! :)

Ey fam! You already know I'm a Ravenclaw., just gotta say, @Lyraen is one of the better roleplayers I know here in general. If you're serious about a HP RP, you'll be in good hands here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back