• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•€ π•€π• π•π•–π•žπ•Ÿπ•π•ͺ 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕀 π•’π•ž 𝕦𝕑 π•₯𝕠 π•Ÿπ•  π•˜π• π• π••- Harry Potter RP Partner Search

The Kitsune Siren

The Foxy with the Moxxie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Harry Potter School GIF by WBGames

Hello all! If you clicked on this thread, that means that you're interested in roleplaying HP with me! I'm
    Alright! So a bit about me!
    • I am a 23 year old female (she/her). I live in Eastern Daylight Time, so my replies may vary depending on my partner. But don't let it stop you from you interacting with me!
    • I have been roleplaying for 11 years! Started on Quotev. Lol.
    • Fun fact about me is that I'm currently reading "A Taste of Magic" by IceFriedWok on Ao3. I love all their stories so far!!
    • I am a descriptive roleplayer! I can write as little as five sentences and go up to multiple paragraphs. My longest as of late been seven paragraphs.(My Writing Samples)
    • I roleplay in third person! First and second really don't feel right to me. But I won't stop you if either is your preferred writing style.
    • I rp 1x1. I don't do groups because it could become a bit hectic in my opinion, very quickly.
    • I love writing headcanons and talking ooc. So I'm hoping to find others that do as well!
    • I love world building. There is so much that the world of Harry Potter hasn't touched, and I would love to get a chance to discover what else there is to offer with my rp partner.
    I also have a bit more about rping and HP rp as well.
    • Please be 18+ if you're looking to roleplay with me!
    • I rp oc x oc and oc x canon. Canon x canon really doesn't keep my interest for long so I avoid it when I can.
    • We can double up or do one on one. If we do the latter, I have a preference of playing my oc or being the female lead.
    • For HP, I will rp with the Golden Trio Era and the Marauders Era. But I won't rp The Cursed Child and FBAWTFT.
    • I don't mind characters that are related to canon characters, but I do not like those related to death eaters all that much. Especially Voldemort.
    • No genre is completely set for these roleplay! We can always add one or another to keep it interesting. If you want a romance rp, we can add fantasy and action to spice things up. Same things with other genres.
    • Communication is a big thing on my part. If something big happens offline or you just want to take a step away from this rp or rping in general, please tell me beforehand. Even if you don't like the way the rp is going, just tell me beforehand. I will do my best to say the same.
    • If I do not reply within two weeks, you are free to spam me and ask where I am. 9/10 I've most likely gotten distracted by something else. And if you permit it, I will do the same to you.
    • I will have no homophobic, transphobic or any other negative talk about anything from my partner. If that is an attitude that you are going to have, I'd rather not rp with you.
    • I do not rp the horror genre. I hope this isn't too off putting for people.
    • I don't like love triangles, but I'm open to polyamorous relationships in rps. I can play up to three partners.
    • If you are using my form template, you will notice that one of the things written on the template is Light, Dark, Gray. It's really nothing that big; it just means where you personally align. Whether by magic or morally. The light is supposedly on the side of Dumbledore, Voldemort the dark, and the Gray tend to be neutral. That does not mean that the person themselves are good, evil, or neutral. It's simply what their magic reacts to best.
    • I personally sometimes like to bash characters from the HP universe. But you don't have to if you don't want. That's just me.
    • I like to include magical beings and creature inheritances: something that you can read more about here. More than just the werewolves and veelas that the books offered. I want to include everything! Basically magical beings are werewolves, vampires, and elves; while creature inheritances are Veela, Fae, Daemons, etc. I believe that it is something that could add even more conflict and topic of role play for the group. But once again, the decision on whether or not you'd like to do the same thing is up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back