• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings οΌοΌπˆ 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒. //

dazzling

blurry

eI SEE

hello there! it's dazzling, back with another search thread. and before i pop right into all my little ideas, let me introduce myself!

- my name is lauren, but feel free to call me dazzling if you so prefer!
- i am est and still a student. some replies might be delayed, but i will let you know if there's anything holding me up.
- i love discussing and building plot with my writing partner. i won't reject your ideas-- in fact, i think writing can get pretty stale if there's only one-sided input.
- i'm down for romance, 100%. i like slow build. i'm open to all pairings, but i have the most experience with mxf.
- i'm down for playing either gender.
- i prefer to write on threads, but if it's a deal-breaker for you i'd be happy to write over pm.
now, one last thing before we get into the nice and juicy plots. the role i would like to play will be bolded (this is totally negotiatable though!! i'm a turnover so i'll probably let you do it if you just ask lol). that's about it-- now onto the good stuff!

u n me

you change your hair, you look for new beginnings everywhere

i never left, so don't pretend i didn't care

you pack away your things, you're hoping that some day

i'll find a way to give you what i couldn't say

muse a and muse b's relationship went stale long ago. they both know it too; she sees the bags in his room, and he sees her alone on the balcony of their small apartment late at night. the truth is, neither of them could bring themselves to say anything. but they had to say something when muse a/muse b was diagnosed with major depressive disorder. the other muse is now determined to help them through it and make the relationship work, but muse a/muse b isn't all too comfortable with this sudden affection.

detention!

i'm physically exhausted

tired of my knuckles beating

i'm chewing gum to pass the time

sadness, can't you see it?

muse a and muse b are both students at one of the most renowned medical schools in their country. muse a is almost halfway through their education there while muse b is a new student. muse a is assigned to help them get adjusted to the curriculum since they're in the same program, but muse a struggles with it herself. the rigorous academics and never-ending pressure have started to get to her head. muse b notices and is quick to help, even flipping the tables and starting to mentor her. but muse a just refuses to believe that his cheerful nature will be able to survive the pressure-cooker that is medical school almost as stubbornly as muse b refuses to stop trying to help her.

perpetual

i heard insanity should be a granted birth case

basket case in lucid states

and i'm stuck in a perpetual sleepless night

what if what i lost isn't a loss at all?

muse a is a chronic insomniac, and muse b is her doctor. she's been seeing him for years, and he was quick to prescribe her meds for her condition. but whatever new prescription he slapped on, it had no effect. with muse a's frequent visits, they grew closer and closer until one night muse b decided to pay her a visit. what he saw changed his understanding of her disease forever; the reason muse a couldn't sleep is because she was hiding bodies in her apartment.

i'll update this periodically with new plots and tidbits. if there's something you'd like to write but that's not on here, don't be afraid to ask! if you're interested, feel free to drop a response below or pm me. i look forward to writing with you!

THE STARSe

hello there! it's dazzling, back with another search thread. and before i pop right into all my little ideas, let me introduce myself!

- my name is lauren, but feel free to call me dazzling if you so prefer!
- i am est and still a student. some replies might be delayed, but i will let you know if there's anything holding me up.
- i love discussing and building plot with my writing partner. i won't reject your ideas-- in fact, i think writing can get pretty stale if there's only one-sided input.
- i'm down for romance, 100%. i like slow build. i'm open to all pairings, but i have the most experience with mxf.
- i'm down for playing either gender.
- i prefer to write on threads, but if it's a deal-breaker for you i'd be happy to write over pm.
now, one last thing before we get into the nice and juicy plots. the role i would like to play will be bolded (this is totally negotiatable though!! i'm a turnover so i'll probably let you do it if you just ask lol). that's about it-- now onto the good stuff!

u n me

you change your hair, you look for new beginnings everywhere

i never left, so don't pretend i didn't care

you pack away your things, you're hoping that some day

i'll find a way to give you what i couldn't say

muse a and muse b's relationship went stale long ago. they both know it too; she sees the bags in his room, and he sees her alone on the balcony of their small apartment late at night. the truth is, neither of them could bring themselves to say anything. but they had to say something when muse a/muse b was diagnosed with major depressive disorder. the other muse is now determined to help them through it and make the relationship work, but muse a/muse b isn't all too comfortable with this sudden affection.

detention!

i'm physically exhausted

tired of my knuckles beating

i'm chewing gum to pass the time

sadness, can't you see it?

muse a and muse b are both students at one of the most renowned medical schools in their country. muse a is almost halfway through their education there while muse b is a new student. muse a is assigned to help them get adjusted to the curriculum since they're in the same program, but muse a struggles with it herself. the rigorous academics and never-ending pressure have started to get to her head. muse b notices and is quick to help, even flipping the tables and starting to mentor her. but muse a just refuses to believe that his cheerful nature will be able to survive the pressure-cooker that is medical school almost as stubbornly as muse b refuses to stop trying to help her.

perpetual

i heard insanity should be a granted birth case

basket case in lucid states

and i'm stuck in a perpetual sleepless night

what if what i lost isn't a loss at all?

muse a is a chronic insomniac, and muse b is her doctor. she's been seeing him for years, and he was quick to prescribe her meds for her condition. but whatever new prescription he slapped on, it had no effect. with muse a's frequent visits, they grew closer and closer until one night muse b decided to pay her a visit. what he saw changed his understanding of her disease forever; the reason muse a couldn't sleep is because she was hiding bodies in her apartment.

i'll update this periodically with new plots and tidbits. if there's something you'd like to write but that's not on here, don't be afraid to ask! if you're interested, feel free to drop a response below or pm me. i look forward to writing with you!

Last edited:
Hey, I would absolutely love to look at your thread, though I can’t see it! (I’m on mobile.)

hey there! i’m kayla, i’m also in est (which is already a sign let’s be real because time zones are awful). i’m not currently a student but i do work full time and i’ll be returning to school in the spring so while i’m usually pretty active during the week, it just depends on my schedule! i typically write four to five chunky paragraphs per post, depending on the scene and everything, and i’m pretty comfortably writing any gender and any pairing! i especially love your β€œdetention” plot and β€œperpetual” because it’s solo different from anything that i’ve seen on here before and i’m a true crime fanatic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back