I return, again...

Depresso Espresso

Hello There - Ahh, General Kenobi
I cam back, basically i was here for a long time since i have over 1,800 posts but because i kinda gave up on this for that time being i was kinda a dead account for the time being.

So, hi, and i'm back.

(Was that good? I feel like i could have put more soul into that one...)

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Jesus H christ do you just have that on copy and paste cause that was pretty damn quick >.>

But uh, yeah, i need to find some fantasy stuff myself, not to good with finding them.

Jesus H christ do you just have that on copy and paste cause that was pretty damn quick >.>

But uh, yeah, i need to find some fantasy stuff myself, not to good with finding them.
Yeah I do ^^" truthfully I've been meaning to write a new one, something a bit more rp like but also kinda entertaining to read. Two of them actually, one for new players and one for returning players such as yourself

Yeah I do ^^" truthfully I've been meaning to write a new one, something a bit more rp lol but also kinda entertaining to read. Two of them actually, one for new players and one for returning players such as yourself

I many thanks i got the treatment from you xD But eh, that was good, personally i think i enjoy that much better than a 3 page story of a dragon and a knight post :P

Really? I think i am too kind at times, apparently it gets annoying >.>

You wouldn't happen to have an RP would you <.>U<.>
I prefer for people to be kind over anything else ^^ and I have no rp's open but we can try come up with one together, actually in fact I had been meaning to start my very first group rp based off of runescape, if you know what that is ^^

I prefer for people to be kind over anything else ^^ and I have no rp's open but we can try come up with one together, actually in fact I had been meaning to start my very first group rp based off of runescape, if you know what that is ^^
To be honest, with a quick google search it seems very interesting to implement a game world and such into an RP, i would love to help create it if you would allow me too.

To be honest, with a quick google search it seems very interesting to implement a game world and such into an RP, i would love to help create it if you would allow me too.
Haha I'm just gonna be borrowing the lore and world from it, not the mechanics and what not, as for the plot? Well I'm gonna let the quests within the game drive that because runescape has a huge surplus of questsvthat actually add to the lore and events that happen within it.

Haha I'm just gonna be borrowing the lore and world from it, not the mechanics and what not, as for the plot? Well I'm gonna let the quests within the game drive that because runescape has a huge surplus of questsvthat actually add to the lore and events that happen within it.
Well, less work for you then xD I do hope it turns out as incredible as your envisioning it :P

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
Hi hi, ((I thought the Discord Server shut down?)) and awesome! Maybe we can find eachother~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back