• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I really want to RP with a girl.

BraveSoul

wandering my mind
-slides in- Hello everyone! c: I'm looking to RP with a girl. (No hard feelings, guys. I have love for you too) xD I would Rp anything, Mostly modern or fantasy. Some cool things that I think could work are down below!

- New boy X Popular Girl

- Boy X Boy (A favorite of mine) *w*

- Girl x Girl

-Best friend X Best friend

-Criminal x City girl

-Long Distance Relationships

-SOUL X MAKA OMG YASSS

-TSUBAKI X BLACK*STAR YESSSSSSSS! *-*

-Neji x Naruto (please don't kill me with this one T^T)

-Business man x Business woman

-Wolf's from rival clans

If any of these catch your interest, please PM me. c:

I am VERY interested for Soul x Maka.

*Release the fangirl!!*

I am interested in new boy x popular girl, girl x girl, boy x boy, and best friend x best friend.

Sorry; I can't PM yet because of the 10 post rule, but I am trying to get there!

I'm super curious about the long distance relationship idea... perhaps even crossed into another pairing.

Sorry, I can't PM yet either, but I'm definitely around if you'll send one to me! (o'v'o)

Long Distance Relationship sounds interesting I'll PM when I'm able to which if the site is right should be in a little bit.

BraveSoul said:
-slides in- Hello everyone! c: I'm looking to RP with a girl. (No hard feelings, guys. I have love for you too) xD I would Rp anything, Mostly modern or fantasy. Some cool things that I think could work are down below!
- New boy X Popular Girl

- Girl x Girl

-Criminal x City girl

-SOUL X MAKA OMG YASSS

-Wolf's from rival clans

I can't pm yet because I'm new (or I haven't figured it out xD ) but would like to rp, and I'm a girl

TerrinX said:
Im good for all of them, although I only do FxF[/QUOT
BraveSoul said:
- New boy X Popular Girl

- Girl x Girl

-Criminal x City girl

-SOUL X MAKA OMG YASSS

-Wolf's from rival clans

I like bestfriendxbestfriend or business manxbusiness woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back