• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I really hope you like musicals: open

MistahJ

Eat The Rude
Hi guys. Here I am on yet another fandom search, though this one is significantly different from my other fandom recruitment hopes. This thread is strictly for theatre purposes.

I feel as though I haven't roleplayed enough musicals and if you know me well enough you'll know that theatre is a pretty big interest of mine. (I'm saying pretty big to sound a little less like a drama nerd)

Anyhow! Here is the important stuff :
My Fandoms:

- RENT

- Phantom of the Opera

- Cats

- Rocky Horror Picture Show

- Shock Treatment

- Sweeney Todd

- Jekyll and Hyde

If you have another musical in mind let me know - I'm not a fan of Les Mis/Wicked though so those two won't ever be done by me.

Slightly boring stuff:
My requirements:

- PM RPs if we're taking one character each. I prefer threads for multi-character RPs but if you really prefer PM that's okay.

- A minimum of a paragraph per post - I'll try to match whatever you write but a paragraph would be the least amount of content I'd like.

- No first person RPs - they make me incredibly sad both inside and out.

- Try to stay in character as much as you can - no OOC portrayals.

- Be active at least once a day - let me know if you're going to be gone for a while or are getting bored.

- Appropriate grammar and spelling is a must - though we all make mistakes

- Leave showtune lyrics in my PM box ((this is optional but you can't deny it would make both our days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back