• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

I POO STARS & I PISS GLITTER

KPOP

i love to photoshop and what i mostly do nowadays is signatures and photography on the side.please let me know what you guys think, which ones are your fav etc, feedback is appreciated <3
SIGNATURES
ihpMjgN.png

BAhxRyM.png

FqEN2Np.png

crh2Z26.gif

lzGKKO4.png

BANNERS
JYUDrVO.png

8C3pnPD.png

n5hV141.png

"I poo stars."

Lolol talk about some gas~

2e97ac8f3ac024f395b00f31e9018914.jpg

This is so cool! I especially like that last signature :D

Do you take requests? >.>

thank you :D

and what kind of request are you after?

usually on forums i am active on i open up a request shop but i have not done that for a while since i been focusing on my own kpop forum so much lately, so it be nice to get to help someone again with a graphic request :)

Just a signature thing, like maybe 150x150 and kinda round-ish, with a picture of Catherine from the game Catherine, in her succubus form... with the words "All the world's a stage...". I can give you more details when I get to my laptop if it interests you~. Or, if you prefer to work on your own inspiration, you can take what I've said and just go with that!

hey!

i would really like some collage type thing for my signature, if you don't mind :)

i would like it to be a size that fits nicely in a signature (something that isn't too big or too small) where the width is smaller than the length (a rectangle)

• i would like these pictures to be used in some sort of collage on it. i have described them how i wanted them to be used as a title under the picture  :)
  • pictures of flowers here and there would look so great, if that was possible to do.
  • it would be great if the main colours of the signature were light pinks + light oranges/tangerine colours.
  • i would also love if my username could be wrote in the font 'Sweet Pea Regular' in pink, with a white shadow behind it. if you don't have this font already, i can give you a download link to it.

if you need any more details just pm me, thank you so much! :D  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back