• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I need to express my creativity. (1x1 Partner Search)

Newson

grant me eyes
Hello.

I hope you're doing alright today; for most of us it is the holiday season, and for those who celebrate it, must be excited for Christmas. But enough with that, I want to get down to business because I want to express my creativity. I am Newson; you may call me whatever you like, but Newson is a good start. I've been writing for a very long time, and I've been roleplaying for maybe half of that time.

To get down to it, I have a few requests. I want someone who:

> Is mature and acts like it.

> Can write more than two paragraphs easily.

> Is willing to collaborate and create.

> Is considerate, helpful, and outright with their needs and desires.

> If we do partner up, be open with me, and let me know if you want to end it or change something.

That should be it. If we do roleplay, I'm sure more ideas and requests with come up.

[SIZE= 24px]Ideas. Genres. Prompts.[/SIZE]

So here are all of my regions of interest. I hope you can decide from all of them! To put down a basis of what I do:

> I mostly play male characters, but I can play females if you really want to do a FxF.

> Speaking of which, I can and will do any of the gender combinations. MxF, MxM, FxF, etc.

(Two or more arrows (> or <) mean I really want to do this one. If there's more than two, than that's my highest interest right now.)

[SIZE= 16px]Genres.[/SIZE]

>>> Post Apocalyptic (I'd like to explore on the darker side of people, the usual post apocalyptic idea.)

<<< Zombie Apocalypse

<< Nuclear Apocalypse

> Sci-Fi

< Cyberpunk

< Sci-Fi Horror (Think Dead Space, Alien, etc.)

> Dystopian

> Fantasy (I'd like something along the lines of The Witcher, medieval setting with fantasy elements.)

> Historical Fiction

[SIZE= 16px]Ideas.[/SIZE]

> A dystopian society where sexual urges are repressed, work is life, and the manufacturing of synths are at an all time high. Synths are used to do menial tasks, they can be assigned as house workers, even can be adopted as children because of how real they are. It explores the idea that maybe some people are actually synths, and they blend into an emotionless society so easily. It explores the idea of hysteria, and wanting to find the truth.

> A radio station in the city of Los Angeles holds a "scavenger hunt" every month on the second Friday. This radio stations is cryptic, playing vaporwave-esque music and giving out strings of codes and ciphers. The ultimate goal is to find all the clues and make your way to the final destination. Some of the goals along the way may be gruesome, unethical, and taboo, but that's the price to pay to reach the end.

>>> An apocalypse story created by a vampire outbreak. These vampires are vicious, bloodthirsty, and animal-like. The vampiric virus spreads like a zombie virus, only transmitted through blood or a vampire's toxin. (More details on location, events, and the virus, can be explored upon if you take interest.) (Inspired by The Strain.)

(This is mostly what interests me right now. I will update it in the future.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hullo! I'd be interested to RP with you. The second plot seems intriguing; I'm wondering, could we maybe do that in a dystopian AU in the post apocalyptic genre? Please PM me if you'd also be interested to RP with me- I'm sure we can work something out! ^^

(I'm also terribly awkward, but I could send the PM first, if you'd prefer it that way. Just saying, it will be a bit awkward...)

Hello! I'm Moss.

I'm looking for someone to carry on a roleplay throughout winter break. I'm terrible at keeping up a roleplay when school is in session but now that we're on break I have lots of ideas. Message me if you're interested in discussing a plot. I think we would work well together!

Hey!! I love angsty,dark romances and would love to work on plot number three with you!! Send me a message if maybe your interested!!(: 

Hello Newson. 

Happy holidays. I'm trying to get back into the swing of roleplay, but I have years and years of experience. Hopefully my rust won't be too noticeable. 

The partner outlined above easily fits me, though I fear my desired genre is only one arrow. Medieval/Fantasy is my preference and I have many plot ideas should we need them. 

As a partner, I communicate in full detail/thought and can play multiple parts at a time, if needed. I have no limits to pairings, though I do require things to be organic in nature. I play either gender as needed. 

Feel free to PM me for further questions if you so desire. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back