• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I need to develop my dude characters

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Yo! So, if my title's any indication, I don't play as my male characters nearly as much as I probably should, so their backstories are a lot more lackluster than I'd want them to be. So here I am, looking to roleplay with them!

Some rules first:
1. Be willing to discuss the plot with me outside the RP!
2. No controlling my character, no mary-sues, same general spiel.
3. I'm looking for short-ish paragraph replies, maybe 3-10 sentences to 1-2 paragraphs, but it should definitely vary depending on what's happening in the roleplay and just our general moods. I can definitely write longer if the plot demands it c:
4. I'm not too big a stickler on grammar, just as long as I can read it.
5. If you like a character but not the associated pairings or plots, ask me about them anyways! We can always come up with somthing c:

Onto my characters, and the pairings/plots I'd like to use them with! c:

1de94940645226eb5c3102bfc27f54f4.jpg
Name: Valentine Barnes
✧No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness✧

Personality: Valentine is a very caring person, although he often has to be careful to make sure that doesn't become controlling. Tries to take the leadership role whenever he has the opportunity, which is made easier by his ability to be plenty diplomatic. Valentine is also religious, and tries to keep a rosary on himself at all times, but doesn't force it upon anyone else.

-Champagne
-Smoking
-Good fitting clothes

Dislikes:
-Reactions to his height
-Being addicted to smoking
-People who refuse to compromise

Pairings/Plot starters:
-Bad girl x Good boy
-Arranged marriage
-Modern day magic
-Prince x Civilian
-Princess x Civilian

da6013298ee63a4e0d4e39893ed12782.jpg
Name: Lawrence Eden

✧Have I cheered up the sad?✧

Personality: Lawrence is righteous to no end although he can come off as a little egotistical sometimes. His appearance is very important to him, and is definitely willing to spend more money on having nice clothes, hair supplies, and even cosmetics on occasion. His dream has always been to be a famous singer, or anyone famous, really, despite that being unrealistic. Still, he tries to make up for that by helping people when he can, and tries to tone himself down when he realizes he's being too show offish

-Singing
-Acting
-Jogging (Occasionally)
-Hairless pets (Dogs especially)

Dislikes:
-Serious narcissists
-Smokers
-Injustice
-Negativity

Pairings/Plot starters:
-Celebrity x Fan
-Celebrity x Non-fan
-Past bully x Past victim
-Prince x Civilian
1b8797b58950a5ff4ab7e4b3e212d70a.jpg
Name: Marcellus Eden
✧There are two types of pain: One that hurts you, and one that changes you.✧

Personality: Marcellus is a dick. He's cold, callous, and is just in general not a fun person to be around. Sometimes that delves into occasional sadism, but he usually doesn't bother with people long enough to hurt them. However, it also makes him well suited for undesirable jobs such as an executioner in medieval times or a criminal in modern times. Even when people do get to talk to him, he's incredibly secretive.

-Alcohol
-Fighting

Dislikes:
-People
-Just about everything

Pairings/Plot starters:
-Executioner x Princess
-Executioner x Civilian (Who's probably related to someone he recently have to execute?)
Criminal x Civilian
Soldier x Civilian

(Also I don't know why the tab for Valentine is way off center but I have no idea how to change it and I've been trying for the past hour, so ._. )

Anyways, message me if you're interested~!

Last edited:
I'd like to write with you, with any of these!! Whatever your in the mood for!!(:

Would be interested in the Celebrity x Fan, depending on what kind of celebrity he is? We can discuss plots in pm I suppose lol

I'm definitely interested if you aren't too overwhelmed with the amount of people and interest this has gotten.

Yo! So, if my title's any indication, I don't play as my male characters nearly as much as I probably should, so their backstories are a lot more lackluster than I'd want them to be. So here I am, looking to roleplay with them!

Some rules first:
1. Be willing to discuss the plot with me outside the RP!
2. No controlling my character, no mary-sues, same general spiel.
3. I'm looking for short-ish paragraph replies, maybe 3-10 sentences to 1-2 paragraphs, but it should definitely vary depending on what's happening in the roleplay and just our general moods. I can definitely write longer if the plot demands it c:
4. I'm not too big a stickler on grammar, just as long as I can read it.
5. If you like a character but not the associated pairings or plots, ask me about them anyways! We can always come up with somthing c:

Onto my characters, and the pairings/plots I'd like to use them with! c:

1de94940645226eb5c3102bfc27f54f4.jpg
Name: Valentine Barnes
✧No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness✧

Personality: Valentine is a very caring person, although he often has to be careful to make sure that doesn't become controlling. Tries to take the leadership role whenever he has the opportunity, which is made easier by his ability to be plenty diplomatic. Valentine is also religious, and tries to keep a rosary on himself at all times, but doesn't force it upon anyone else.

-Champagne
-Smoking
-Good fitting clothes

Dislikes:
-Reactions to his height
-Being addicted to smoking
-People who refuse to compromise

Pairings/Plot starters:
-Bad girl x Good boy
-Arranged marriage
-Modern day magic
-Prince x Civilian
-Princess x Civilian
da6013298ee63a4e0d4e39893ed12782.jpg
Name: Lawrence Eden

✧Have I cheered up the sad?✧

Personality: Lawrence is righteous to no end although he can come off as a little egotistical sometimes. His appearance is very important to him, and is definitely willing to spend more money on having nice clothes, hair supplies, and even cosmetics on occasion. His dream has always been to be a famous singer, or anyone famous, really, despite that being unrealistic. Still, he tries to make up for that by helping people when he can, and tries to tone himself down when he realizes he's being too show offish

-Singing
-Acting
-Jogging (Occasionally)
-Hairless pets (Dogs especially)

Dislikes:
-Serious narcissists
-Smokers
-Injustice
-Negativity

Pairings/Plot starters:
-Celebrity x Fan
-Celebrity x Non-fan
-Past bully x Past victim
-Prince x Civilian
1b8797b58950a5ff4ab7e4b3e212d70a.jpg
Name: Marcellus Eden
✧There are two types of pain: One that hurts you, and one that changes you.✧

Personality: Marcellus is a dick. He's cold, callous, and is just in general not a fun person to be around. Sometimes that delves into occasional sadism, but he usually doesn't bother with people long enough to hurt them. However, it also makes him well suited for undesirable jobs such as an executioner in medieval times or a criminal in modern times. Even when people do get to talk to him, he's incredibly secretive.

-Alcohol
-Fighting

Dislikes:
-People
-Just about everything

Pairings/Plot starters:
-Executioner x Princess
-Executioner x Civilian (Who's probably related to someone he recently have to execute?)
Criminal x Civilian
Soldier x Civilian

(Also I don't know why the tab for Valentine is way off center but I have no idea how to change it and I've been trying for the past hour, so ._. )

Anyways, message me if you're interested~!
Hey so I read over your requirements and I'm willing to do that. But because of my busy schedule I'd respond twice a week depending on if we use it on rpnation or on email I can respond more on email. But I'm interested with an arranged marriage plot with your character valentine. Let me know.

hi! i love your marcellous character and i have a couple ideas. i was wondering if you would have any interest in a prohibition era rp? message me for details. xx

Hey so I read over your requirements and I'm willing to do that. But because of my busy schedule I'd respond twice a week depending on if we use it on rpnation or on email I can respond more on email. But I'm interested with an arranged marriage plot with your character valentine. Let me know.

Aah, I can do that! And I've got a busy schedule myself, so I completely understand XD

I'd like to write with you, with any of these!! Whatever your in the mood for!!(:

Hi! I'm really interested to write with you and any of that characters^^

Ooh, awesome! Would Lawrence be alright? He's gotten the least amount of love out of the three of them ;.;

I'm interested in the arrange marriage or the princexcivilian plot!

Yay! Could you send me a PM? c:

I could do one with you if you like ^^

Any particular character/plot you're interested in? c:

I could be interested. If you still are too, please, message me. I cannot start a new conversation, I am new.

Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back