• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I need some partners please (read my rules)

Kitana3440

Hey i wanna roleplay im gonna list fandoms i like if you like any comment that you wanna roleplay i roleplay fandoms the fandoms that have hearts next to them will be the ones i really wanna do but will do any i listed
So these are my rules i have they may seem strict or something but this is what im used to

Be able to play male and female Be able to play more then one characterIm looking for people who dont care about grammerIm not the type to right in paragraphs im not like literate or semi but i would try being detail if i can you get what you get Dont be rude just cause i dont right enough in detail or i spelled something wrongPlease dont take to long when replyingIm fine with darker themesI prefer playing ocs and having you play canonThe accuracy is important to me and the accuracy of the character your playing should be at least 70 to 80% spot onAlsoI only play(mxf)Make sure you communicate if your busy,tired etc let me know so we can continue later*

♡Mortal Kombat(deadly alliance to armageddon or mortal kombat 9 to mortal kombat x)
Saints row(1 to 4)
♡happy tree friends(play flippy and flipqy
♡Ren&Stimpy(will think of a plot with you)
Dragonball(z or super i know 50%of super)
Dc universe
♡Wwe(attitude era 1997 to 2001or ruthless aggression era 2002 to 2006)
Undertale(can do undertale,fell swap,or horrortale)
♡TMNT (1987,2003,2012
Ice age( dawn of the dinosours to colission course)
Nightmare before christmas(maybe before or after the movie)
Kpop(bts or bigbang no ships)

Im fine with that, but they do have a time gap in between the two
Ok here is my character Aj

Sexuality
Straight

Date of birth
9/23/1997

Nationality
Brooklyn,NY

Ethnicity
White,Italian

Education
High school

The color red and black,video games,music,singing

Dislikes
Girly thing

Habits

Anxiety

Personality
Stubborn
Hotheaded
Lazy

Appearance
Black hair
long hair
Dark brown eyes
5ft8
130 pounds

Ok here is my character Aj

Sexuality
Straight

Date of birth
9/23/1997

Nationality
Brooklyn,NY

Ethnicity
White,Italian

Education
High school

The color red and black,video games,music,singing

Dislikes
Girly thing

Habits

Anxiety

Personality
Stubborn
Hotheaded
Lazy

Appearance
Black hair
long hair
Dark brown eyes
5ft8
130 pounds
Can i use a cannon character?

Oh hey, I'm totally up for Undertale/AUs-
Here's info-
If you'd like too- I uhm- Sorry if it's a waste of your time-

writing format;
Generally when writing, I try to avoid one liners-
Depending on the main pov, I usually stick to 3rd person, but I will adapt if needed-
When I write longer I try to push myself to at least a paragraph- I normally write 3-5 sentences on a normal day, where I'm tired and somewhat unmotivated, though give me enough details and I'll go for a paragraph at minimum- But if I can, I'll try to make it larger than that-
I make my dialogue bold, and descriptions of actions and whatnot in italic.
I also try to use a bit of variety in my verbs/adverbs/adjectives/ect because I do notice I can repeat certain words such as "And", "but", "though", and others that I'm having trouble remembering rn-

Availability;
I try to be on as much as I can, but if I don't respond right away that probably means I'm doing something. In most cases I try to respond almost immediately, with the best quality I can offer.
I'm less available on the weekends, but during the week I'm on more frequently- If I'm late, or feel like I'm late with a reply I'll probably apologize for it- So hah- Yeah-

Knowledge;
I know a lot with Undertale, and the aus, though I'm all for the classic universe if that's what you'd like.

Genres;
I'm good with any genres, I love horror/angsty stuff, Romance and platonic, and whatever else you can think of-
I love giving my characters trauma lmao- I'm slightly kidding-
So like If you wanna do ships I'm cool with that. I honestly have a pretty large range of ship dynamics so if you want me to do it I can do it. I can do M/M, F/F, M/F, NB/F, NB/M, and so on-

Playable Characters (I can probably play more than this but this is what I'm most familiar with);
Undertale:

-Sans
-Papyrus
-Frisk (aged up or not-)
-Chara (Same as Frisk)
-Flowey
-Temmie
-Alphys

Underswap:
-Sans (Canon or Fanon)
-Papyrus
-Temmie
-Flowey
-Undyne
-Frisk
-Chara

Underfell:
-Sans
-Frisk
-Flowey

And of course.. Oc's:
Which I can talk about in dms if you want- Because I have a few-

I hope you're still looking!- And I do hope you consider me- Good day/afternoon/evening/night- Whatever time ^^''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back